Unexpected Meeting

Carved In Memories...

 

“Yah! You Dummies let me go his instant!” Ara yelled because she did not like being like a prisoner “Just wait and see” Yoseob just answered.

Ara was moving around like a child during the whole drive. They arrived at their destination around twenty minutes later.

“Were here!!!!” Taemin squealed like a little excited child. “So....Can I be released?” Ara asked. “ANIYO” The shouted in unison, Ara just pouted..

She was brought out of the car but still accompanied by her ‘bodyguards’ but more like kidnappers if you saw it.

............................................

While they were walking they were all silent, all of them surrounded her as if she was the President or something. Suddenly.....

“Ouch!!” Ara shouted in pain but cannot do anything as she was ‘imprisoned’ “Ya....Hyung! what did you do?” Taemin said while pointing randomly at his hyungs.

“HEY! It wasn’t us!” T.O.P and Hongki said pointing at Yoseob. “Okay. I was day dreaming!” he confessed “Hurry up” Ara said grumpily.

“Okay.. Sorry” they said and continued their journey to the respective destination.

..........................................................................

“Okay...3....2....1” they counted and opened her eyes. She closed them back and opened them to adapt with the situation.

All she saw five strangers and four dummies that kidnapped her. “YAH! You Guys!!” She shouted and ran after them, not bothering the strangers.

Once she catch up to Taemin she was captured AGAIN by the scary Choi Seunghyun and she could not fight back because of his strength.

She was put in a chair. She crossed her arm and legs to express what she felt. The five strangers started to introduce themselves.

“Annyenghaseyo! Yoon Doojoon-imnida”  a matured looking guy introduced first.

“Annyenghaseyo!nJang Hyunseng-imnida!” he seemed to be a bit like a girl but seemed friendly

 “Annyenghaseyo! Yong Junhyung-imnida” a serious looking guy introduced. ‘He’s scary!’ Ara thought.

“Annyenghaseyo! Lee Gikwang-imnida!” a guy who looked like he was in Yoseob’s age group said.

Before the last person introduced, Ara stood up and pointed at him. He was also shocked.

“ARA?! / DONGWOON?!” They shouted while pointing at each other......

............................................................

How was it? Too short? too boring..

Hahaha sorry if you wanted it longer but this is actually for th last chapter but I forgot (siily me!)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading thisI

Comment and subscribe!