Brotherly Talk

Carved In Memories...

 

They were having so much fun that they didn’t realised how late it was, so The visitors decided to go home while Yoseob was accompanying Ara home. 

They stopped at the play ground they always went when they were kids and went to the swings. “So...You guys are really not dating?” Yoseob asked her while pushing the swing for her.........

.......................................

“Ahhh!!!” Ara screamed because she was startled that Yoseob suddenly pushed the swing. She shut her eyes tightly as she was adjusting or recovering from the shock Yoseob gave.

“YAH! Oppa why did you do that?” she said angrily as she was her usual self. “Ouh! I was just helping my dongseng with the swing” he said to her while still pushing the swing for her.

They enjoyed the silence for a while then Yoseob went on the other swing beside her .“So... are you guys really dating?”Yoseob asked again “um..” she said while enjoying the night breeze. “Hey! Did you hear what I said” Yoseob asked after she was silent for a while

“Yup.. I heard you’ she said, opening her eyes slowly. “Are you?” Yoseob asked “Nope” was all she could she just say. “You like him?” he asked with a slight curiousness in his tone.

“Well....” she was thinking for a while “N-n-no” ‘Why am I stuttering?’ she thought. “No?” he said while eyeing her from the corner of his eyes. “Yup” she said back.

“Are you sure” he turned his head to look at her, “Hey! Are you interrogating me?” she said then laughed awkwardly. “You know....” he said and just glared at her.

“Are you mad” she said and just looked the other way, she was afraid of her oppa’s glare, it was deadly. “I know you’re lying” he said stopping the swing completely. “No I’m not oppa!” she said.

“I know you like him” he said with a calm voice “How do you know? Do you have any proof?” she said finally stopping the swing. “I know you more than anyone? And you were blushing and kept quiet when he was near.” she did not know what to say

“... It’s unusual you know, for you.” He said as she lowered her head and let her hair cover her face. “I don’t know okay!” she finally confessed. “Okay” then Yoseob pinched her cheeks

“Ouch! What was that for?” she said while rubbing her throbbing cheeks. “For keeping secrets from me.” He just said and started to play with the swing. “Hmph!” she crossed her arms and pretended to be angry.

 

“Don’t be angry! I promise I won’t ask again and I won’t tell anyone!” he said and lifted his right hand. “Okay! I’m not angry.” She said and plastered a big warm smile to him. “Ouh~ that’s my little sister!” he said.

“Hey! Do You still keep ‘it’?” He asked. “Uhm...” she just said and kept quiet. “You know, you should be like me.... responsible, truthful, loyal and a man who keep his words” he said with a proud smile from ear to ear while pointing to his necklace.

“You won’t listen, wont ya?” she said and took out the necklace from under the coat.“Shesh! Let me say first, pabo!” she said and shoved the necklace in front of his face to indicate him that it is still with her.

Yoseob just massaged the back of his neck. “Let’s get you home. Your parents must be worried” Yoseob said and walked away with Ara on his tail “hihihi” she giggled.

.............................................

What do ya think? It’s kind of boring, I don’t have a big brother or sister so I don’t know how it’s like to actually talk to them. Sorry. Please vote on the pole below. I’m thinking of making a new story, just give a name on my page . Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting. Hope you all enjoyed reading this. ^^

 

 

(Write a members name or someone you want to be the main character on my wall or comments)