GRADUATION :)

Carved In Memories...

Oppa actually what are you doing in Japan???”Ara asked while wiping her tears.

“Do you really want to know???”Yoseob asked back. “Actually I met with a ghost she was really beautiful and pretty. Actually more beautiful and also prettier than you” continued Yoseob jokingly.

“Oppa stop joking around” Ara pouted.

“Fine .Actually I went to an audition.”

“Really?!!” Asked Ara excitedly.

“Yup it is true. It happened 2 years after I’m moved to Japan. At that time me and Daniel was walking around the street and we saw an article that Cube ent. wanted to held an audition then Daniel asked me for join it. At first I think it was a waste but when the judges said I was accepted I was really surprised and don’t know that I have talent in this singing thing.”Yoseob explained proudly.

“Oh I have a question!!!Who is Daniel and did he get accepted??”Asked Ara while put her hands up.

“OH! That kid. He is from an outer space hehehe just kidding..  he’s from the States . He is like the son to my father’s friend. He didn’t get accepted but after a few days he got a call from other company to get be a trainee to but not at Cube ent.”

“Oh~ that kind of sad… What is the name of the group which you will be debut” Asked Ara again.

“It is called….. It’s a secret. Are there any more question miss??”Yoseob asked back.

“No more.. But it’s so unfair that you keep secrets from me.”  Said Ara while doing an X sign with her fingers.

“Yah do you want to know something??” ask Yoseob while taking some milk.

“What is it??”

“Actually when you were graduating middle school I was there..”

“Really?? Why I didn’t see you???”Ara asked.

“Well that’s me, I’m a best hiders in world you know muahahaha” Said Yoseob proudly while laughing like a crazy man.

“Hmmn whatever  ==’….”

“Wait is that your reaction after I tiredly came here just seeing you graduating?”pouted Yoseob

“Then what should I do. Should being hyper like ‘oppa gomawo!!!!!’ like that huh??” she said coolly while her mind was thanking him so much.

“Yah!!! Do you still have the necklace??”Asked Yoseob.

“Of course!!! Look here “Said Ara while pointing to the necklace that was on her neck.

“How is WT??” Asked Yoseob while drinking some milk.

“They were great. They are treating me like a baby hehehe.”

“TOP and Hongki gonna graduated tomorrow including you right???”Ask Yoseob

“Yup.” But her eyes were so sad. “What’s the matter?” asked Yoseob worriedly.

“Nothing”  “Don’t lie to you BROTHER” he said

“It’s just that Taemin…. he will be left alone, Poor little Taeminnie. Is there any question more Sir?” Ask Ara back like a receptionist.

“Taeminnie? Uhmm I think that one is the last hahaha” Yoseob said back.

“Yeah.. It’s like his nickname now.. Ouh! Since you gonna enter University please apply for University of Seoul .I’m gonna be lonely” Pleaded Yoseob while making puppy dog eyes to Ara.

“I don’t know but all of us already applied at University of Seoul anyway. Hey stop making puppy eyes it not gonna affected me” Said Ara while pushing Yoseob’s head. It was a happy day for them after a long time of separation.

………………………………………………………..

After a few days

 

“HYUNG!!!!!” The WT said in unison. “WE MISSED YOU!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” they said almost screaming.

“Well, quiet down.. I was in Japan with my family” Yoseob explained…. Again.

“Hey do you want to something we’re going to the same University.YAY!!!!!” Said TOP. Today his attitudes is like a hyper kid running a round the class.

“Hyung I want to join too!!!” said Hongki while running with Top.

“Noona! Noona! I’m gonna miss this moment” Taemin Said while looking at his hyungs fooling around.

“It’s ok if you miss moments like this then all of us will gather here for you” Ara said.

“Yup that's true” Yoseob continued.

“Thanks Noona and hyung. I’m gonna be lonely after this because after school TOP hyung will not wait for me in front of the class anymore” Said Taemin sadly.

“It’s ok we gonna fetch you everyday afterschool.” Comforted TOP. He knows when all of them going to University Taemin will be alone. “…and we’ll hang out on weekdays..”

Suddenly Hongki said “Hey! How about after school what is the newest song I’m not updated about these girls”

Everyone laughed.

“Hyung!!!!”Taemin said to his hyung.

“What?!  I’m not doing anything wrong” Said Hongki to defend himself.

“Yah!!! If we talked something about girls must you be interested right “Yoseob said while playing with his phone.

“Well… Yes.. that’s my personality” said Hongki proudly.

“Player!” Ara and TOP said while Taemin just giggled. Hongki just continued to smile widely “well I AM POPULAR!” Ara rolled her eyes as she heard this.

………………………………………………….

 

Sorry for the late update 

I’ve been busy with school and exams..

What do you think about this chapter?

Kind of boring (to me..hahaha)

Well I’ll update soon..

Thanks for reading