New School!!!!

Carved In Memories...

“Aunty where is Ara???” asked Hongki excitedly.

“Yah… Just wait. Can’t you?"  TOP said while poking Hongki cheeks.

“I know it’s fine for us but for Taemin…. Look at him” Hongki said while moving TOP’s hand and to point at Taemin.

“Taemin!!! Don’t die!!!” TOP shouted while slightly shaking Taemin’s body.

“Hyung… I’m not going to die… I’m just …….. sleepy” Taemin said as he rubbing his eyes softly.

“Aaaargh!! KIM ARA!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!” Hongki shouted. Making everyone staring at him.

“Yah can you just stay quite for a sec it’s making me….” Said Yoseob before someone voice cut in.

“Oh Mian…”

“Hmmm...... are you satisfied now, Mr Lee Hongki?” Yoseob said sarcasticly while lifting one of his eyebrow. At the back TOP and Taemin are giggling at Hongki’s sudden silence. His mouth was like it had been zipped at that time.

“uhmm.... can we go now? or Taemin gonna be late” asked Ara breaking the silence.

“Ok! let’s go “ Yoseob said while pulling Hongki‘s hand.

“Mum, Dad I wil go now bye~” Ara said.

“Neh” said Ara’s parent unison.

 

In the car…

“Hyung I think there is Dejavu just now, right?” Taemin whispered to TOP.

“Yup.. look at him now he......he.....look so.. Oh!!YOUR SCHOOL!” Top pointed to a big School.

“Ok Bye Hyung, Noona!!!!!” Taemin as he got off from the car.

“Bye!!! Yah Hongki just wave at Taemin.” TOP said while pinching Hongki’s leg.

“Uhmm Bye!!!“ Said Hongki weakly while rubbing his leg.

“What happened?” TOP asked. Yoseob and Ara busy chatting among themselves so maybe they didn’t heared him.

“Nothing~.” Reply Hongki while looking outside car window.

“Ok “

 

At the university

“Ok this is the café. I love sitting here. It so beautiful right?” Yoseob said as he guiding Ara, Top and Hongki around the university. It is really big.

“It’s not beautiful, it beautiful just because it has food, right you food lover?” Ara said jokingly to Yoseob saying his nickname she gave to him a long time ago.

While they were chatting some girls were passing the four of them. They were saying hi to us but Ara sense something they seemed like doing like are you free now and wanna a date with me

“Well a foodlover is not so bad right.” Hongki starting make sound after a long sudden silent and making Ara coming back to the reality.

“Hahaha Welcome back my friend!” said Top while patting Hongki’s back.

“So what course did all of you take” Yoseob ask.

“I’m gonna be in vocasional arts same with you” said Ara.

“I’m gonna take drama” Said Top.

“I’m going to be in Musical lalala~” said Hongki while acting like the opera singer.

“I hope TOP will get a character as a villain. muahahahah like a mad doctor.” said Hongki while starting to go away.

“YOU!!”

“Bye!!!!”

“Hey wait! There are still places I didn’t showed to you yet” Said Yoseob.

“It’s ok” said Hongki while waving to Yoseob and Ara.

“Let’s go I’m afraid they gonna be lost hahaha” Ara said to Yoseob.

“Let’s go”

On that day the University of Seoul was completely chaos with their voice.

 

....................................................................

 

After Class Ended

 

"How was your day?" Yoseob asked as they were walking to the parking lot.

"Great!" hongki said

"Fabulous" TOP Said (sorry! I dn't know what to write)

then they went to their respective cars and went home

 

....................................................

 

sorry for the short chapter!!!!

I'm very busy and I have no Idea what to write..

Hope you'll enjoy the update :)