We'll Meet Again.....

Carved In Memories...

The next morning, Ara woke up early around 6.30 a.m. When she went to the kitchen “Yummm..... I smell something tasty from my room!”

“Ouh, it’s just some chocolate chip pancakes and green tea.” Her mum said while she was busy in front of the stove. “Hurry up and eat those pancakes before they go cold”

“Alright, mom” she was pouring some maple syrup on her pancakes. ‘hmmm... why am I so uneasy right now???’ she said to herself as she finished her pancakes.

“Mum!! I’m going to Oppa’s house for awhile, kay?’ she said while walking to the front door. “Don’t forget to put on your jacket, its cold out there!” she yelledfrom the kitchen. “Kay”

‘I’m sorry my daughter for not telling you..’ she was unhappy for the news but didn’t  tell her daughter.

 

................................

 

“Oppa!  Let’s go to the park” it was their routine to jog around the park near their house on holidays.

‘huh? Why is it so quiet.. and uncle’s car isn’t here.. something’s fishy’ she thought as she walked through the gate.

Suddenly, she saw a pink envelope with a familiar handwriting on it, “Huh a letter? It has my name on it! Wonder what it is.”

When she went in the house, it was empty. She panicked and ran back to her house

 

.........................................

“Mum!! The house was robbed!!!! There was nothing there” she said as she arrived at the door

“No Ara, they weren’t robbed. They just................” she was afraid to say more.

“What is it mum? Don’t tell me they’ve...” she was cut by her mum. “Yes darling, they’ve moved” she answered as if she was disappointed.

“NO! YOU’RE WRONG!! YOU’RE LYING!!! OPPA WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME!!” she screamed. “and why would I lie to you darling?” she asked.

Ara started moving her head back and forth in disagreement as she whispered “You’re wrong, he’ll never leave me alone” and she ran as fast as she could as her mother called her name.

All she can think of is that her mum was lying. She ran into the house and went towards Yoseob’s bedroom. One she open the door...

There was nothing left, it was empty. She suddenly remembers about the envelope with her name on it. With Shaky hands, she opens the letter and read it carefully.

Once she was finished, she fell on her knees and started crying. She said Yoseob’s name in between her sobs..

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dear Kim Ara,

If  you read this letter, I may not be by your side anymore.

I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about my leaving before.

I was afraid that you would cry in front of me, I didn’t want that.

But I have to tell you, I am moving to Japan.

I have to move there because of my dad’s job.

Please don’t be mad at your parents for not telling you.

I asked them to keep it a secret from you until the day I leave.

Please don’t be sad because of me leaving you.

But actually I’m not leaving you; I’ll always be there in your heart.

Please wait for me to come back.

Until then please don’t be sad and cry; be a strong and a good girl okay?

I’ll always remember you.

 

Your Oppa,

Yang Yoseob....

 

PS:Yah! Stop CRYING!!!! It’s not like I’m leaving you forever you know!!!!!!!!! And don’t forget our Promise !!

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

When she was able to think rationally again she whispered “I’ll do it oppa, cause I’ll always remember my promises to you”

After that she went to a nearby lake to be alone for sometime.. She didn’t care if she was cold in the fall breeze as long as she could be alone.

..........................................

 

4 Years Later....

 

Ara was already awake and was getting ready for school. She wanted to make her last days in her senior year perfect.

What she didn’t know was that her friends the group ‘Weird Trio’ was already waiting for her downstairs. Hongki was in a bad mood that day. He was impatient and yelled “Yah, Ara! Why are you so late?”

Ara was shocked and hurriedly went downstairs. Hongki was about to tell her to hurry up again but his mouth was suddenly zipped.

“OH!” was all he can say. Taemin and T.O.P was holding their giggles as they saw him silent. ‘He’s in a bad mood, Noona.’ Taemin mouthed to her.

She made into an ‘O’ shape and nodded.

“Hey! Good Morning Sleeping Beauty! Have you eaten, Ara?” asked T.O.P. After knowing him for a long time she knew that he wasn’t as scary and harsh as the rumours say. He was actually kind and polite; he was always mistaken for a bully in school.

“Am I that late? And yes I have eaten my breakfast T.O.P oppa” she answered as she was wearing her shoes.

“You’re not that late Noona; it’s just that Hongki hyung wants to arrive to school early.” Taemin replied

“Ouh, all set. Let’s go. Mum, Dad I’m leaving!” she said as she started walking.

“kay” her parents replied

 

...................................

 

In The Evening....

 

Ara was in her room and she went to her window which is the opposite from Yoseob’s house.

‘Huh... I’m always here every night. Is He really coming back’ as she wanted to walk away from the window, she saw a light from Yoseob’s room. Her eyes focused on the light.

‘I’m dreaming’ she thought but the house was bright that night. She hurriedly took her jacket and informed her mother that she was going out.

When she was in front of the house ‘ it’s really been a long time since I stepped foot in this house’ as she was looking around.

DING-DONG.... she pushed the door bell. She was about to leave when the door opened.

“Who is it?” she heard a familiar voice. The voiced that she missed for the past four years.

“OPPA!!” her eyes were teary. She missed him so much. She missed his jokes and pranks. She knew the tears weren’t tears of sadness but tears of joy.

“Long Time No See, Sister.” He said in a calm voice. Like a brother that was happy to see his sister in a long time.

“Yeah, It’s been so long, brother” as tears flowed from her eyes.

“Miss me??” he asked when he saw the tears from her eyes. “Yes, I was very lonely all this time” she pouted.

“I’m sorry” he pinched her cheeks.

............................................................................................

 

I'm sorry for the sad chapter

It'll be a happy one next!

Ouh! and It's spring time when they met again