FLASHBACKS......

Carved In Memories...

7 years ago......

 

          Ara was busy playing with her doll, Cindy in Yoseob’s backyard... Until, “Oppa!!!!” Ara shouted, “If you can’t catch me than you can’t have it.” Yoseob said. “Oppa, give me back my precious Cindy back!!!!!” she yelled again. “Bleak!! I’m never giving it back to you!!! Hehehehe.....”

 

          “Wahhhh!!!!! Oppa, I hate you.... I hate you forever!!!!” she yelled to him, about to cry. “No, no no.... Ara don’t cry... here’s your doll back... I promise that I won’t take it away from you ever again...Please don’t hate me” Yoseob pleaded. “Thank you oppa, I won’t hate you anymore if you won’t take Cindy away... cause you promised...” Yoseob hugged her.  Yoseob’s mom was about to call them to have some snacks, “Awww... your both are cute together, just wait here a minute.”  She came back with a camera in her hand “stand a little closer to each other. Let me take a picture of both of you together”. After his mother went inside, “Hey Ara” Yoseob wanted to ask her something “Yes oppa.” ‘Umm..... Do you think you’ll remember me although something happened to our friendship?” “Of course I will, you are my closest friend’s oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later....

 

 “ARA!!! ARA!!! Where are you?” Yoseob called for Ara while holding something in his hands.

“Oppa? Oh, I’m over here. What are you doing here in the morning??” she said while smiling widely. ‘She is in a very good mood today’ thought Yoseob.

“I’m here to see my pretty little sister of course” he smiled widely at her.“Oh Yoseob your her, wanna eat something?” Ara’s mom, Mrs. Kim asked.

“Its okay auntie, I already ate breakfast at home”  “What do you wanna do oppa? Let’s play hide and seek.”  “Okay, I’ll hide first oppa!! Don’t cheat okay”  “okay.”

“Five, four, three, two, one. Ara I’m gonna find you “Yoseob announced. ‘Hehehehe oppa won’t find me ‘Ara said to herself while Yoseob was busy finding her.

Once he saw where she hides, he said “Where could my little sister go” Yoseob raised his voice on purpose. “Hehehehe” Ara laughed slightly.

“Got ya” Yoseob closed her eyes as she screams in shock. “Ara, close your eyes ‘kay” he told her as she nodded. He put a necklace on her neck.

“Now open your eyes” she saw the necklace and was shock but happy at the same time. “Thank you oppa” just then Yoseob took out the picture his mother took the other day

 “here this is the picture my mother took the other day. One is for you to keep and the smaller one is for you to put in the Locket  I just gave you.”. “ Thank you very much oppa”.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

  As Ara was wearing her shoes, ‘Lalalala~ I’m gonna boast to everyone in class today about oppa’s gift for me. My friends will be so jealous’

“Ara, hurry up or I’ll let you go to school alone” stated Yoseob. “No Oppa don’t leave me alone! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!” shouted Ara as she was panicking, she was afraid to go school alone cause she could get lost easily and Yoseob knew that.

“Okay, but hurry up lazy girl.”  ‘how could oppa say that I’m lazy’ she thought as she pouted..

“Hey don’t do that or you will be my cute little sister anymore.” Ara’s face became brighter with a huge smile on her face.

 

      As they reached school. Ara wanted to tell her friends about the present Yoseob gave her but she wanted to wait until recess. DURING RECESS....

   “Hey everyone look what I got” she announced “I....” as she began her sentence, Yoseob was walking to her class heard what she was saying and quickly ran towards her and dragged her out of the classroom.

 “YAH! Oppa what was that for?” she was mad that she was suddenly dragged from her classroom. “Pabo” he whispered quietly so she couldn’t hear but unfortunately she heard clearly what he said. “What? What did you say? How could you??!!” her eyes was beginning to become watery ..

“How could you? You’re about to tell everyone in your class about our secret!!” she was surprised cause she didn’t know he wanted to keep it a secret.

“I’m sorry oppa, it’s just that I was very happy that you gave me the necklace” he was very happy at what  he just heard but he just pretend to be angry “Okay, now that you’ve learned your lesson, you better keep it a secret. ‘kay?”  “Okay” she was happy cause she knew that Yoseob was not angry at her anymore.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present...

 

 ‘I’ll surprise her’ Yoseob was planning a surprise for Ara.. “Hey Ara!!!!” as Yoseob closed her eyes..

“Yah!! Who are you? Get your hands of f my face!!” Ara shouted with all her heart.

 “Shhh!!!”the librarian told them to quiet down. “Opss... Sorry everyone.” Yoseob bowed, he forgot that they were in the library.

“Ara, come with me for a while” she followed him to the garden on the rooftop.

 “Oppa, why did you do that? That was embarrassing...” she was disappointed in him.

“I am sorry, I didn’t know you will react like that... Please forgive me...” “Okay apologize forgiven” Ara gave up on being mad at him.

 _____________________________________________________________

  I’m sorry if there are any mistakes or if this chapter is quiet boring...

 This is my first time writing a story like this in my entire life...

  I wrote about how was the two very close since childhood in this chap (past)    Ara is 6 while Yoseob is 7...

 Please leave a comment or anything ^_^