Everyone's point of View

Of Friendship and Stuff (Boyfriend Fanfiction)

 

Youngmin had rushed inside the building and had freed some of the horses, but to his great sadness, some were already dead and burned, among them was Snowflake. His eyes filled with tears, he went back to the exit, but he found it blocked! Youngmin had breathed in a lot of smoke already. Was he to die here along with Snowflake? Then he heard the voices, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong all shouting his name. He was now weak that he knelt, for he could barely stand. He was about to pass out. When he felt a wet toungue his face. It was Snowy! Snowy bit into his clothes and pulled Youngmin as if asking to follow him. Youngmin, even though already weak, crawled to where Snowy led him. He found a hole, big enough for him to fit and that wasn’t on fire yet. He crawled with to the hole all of his strength and finally he was out!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo had seen Snowy run past them and enter the stables through a hole that was big enough for a person to fit in. And two minutes later, Youngmin emerged from the hole. All four of them shouted with relief and went to Youngmin to help him. A few of the help were there also, trying to calm the fire down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngmin was out! He breathed in lungsful of fresh air and he sighed with relief, he looked behind him, hoping to see Snowy, but there was no Snowy there. Then what he saw next made his heart sank even more. The whole building collapsed, and Snowy was still inside!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin was helping Youngmin up, and then Youngmin looked behind them. Kwangmin also did the same, then he saw the building collapse.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunseong got it immediately, he ran to the nearest help and got the fire extinguisher out of his hands and went back to the part where the hole had been, and started spraying foam to quench the fire there.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watching as Hyunseong was spraying foam, Jeongmin heard it, and he was sure everyone did too. A weak dog howl that died down. Jeongmin felt his tears fall. Saw Hyunseong trying with all his efforts to quench the fire. He looked back at Youngmin who was now crying on Kwangmin’s shoulder.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghyun was in his room, looking out the window, seeing the stable burning. He saw the five friends just standing there. He had witnessed how Youngmin’s dog, Snowy, had rushed in to save his master. And he saw Youngmin crawl out. He also saw the building collapse. He knew that the dog didn’t make it. And he also knew that this was all his fault.