Home Bound and A Month Later....

Of Friendship and Stuff (Boyfriend Fanfiction)

 

Kwangmin and Minwoo were sleeping peacefully, until something wet drenched the both of them.

“Eh?!??! What the-“ Minwoo said, surprised with what was happening.

“Wake up you dummies!” shouted Youngmin at the door.

Kwangmin and Minwoo both got up, they were drenched from head to foot. Kwangmin’s puppy friend was running around and around, enjoying the wetness. Then Kwangmin looked at Youngmin. And he saw the reason why they were wet. Youngmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were all standin by the doorway, all of them holding water balloons.

“What’s with the water ballons hyung?” asked Minwoo.

“It’s for us to have fun.” Answered Hyunseong, and together the three of them all threw their water balloons at Kwangmin and Minwoo. Minwoo avoided one, but got hit directly on his face with another, Kwangmin tried to dodge, but failed. Then all three ran out of their rooms.

Laughing, Minwoo and Kwangmin went after them, when they reached the stairs however, they were surprised, half of the stairs were now turned into a giant slide, and Youngmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were all waiting for them at the end.

“Come on!” Youngmin shouted at them.

Minwoo slid down first, followed by Kwangmin and his puppy friend. When they reached the end of the slide, Youngmin and Hyunseong helped them both up.

“What’s with all of these hyung?” Minwoo asked Youngmin.

“When I was a child, I asked my mom for a kid paradise, and I got this, but after a few hours of playing all alone, I got tired of it. Now, I have you guys to share it with, it may seem childish, but it’s still fun.” Youngmin explained. And again, Minwoo anf Kwangmin received water balloons in their faces.

The five friends were enjoying themselves. They didn’t seem to tire throwing water ballons and pies(it came an hour after they started) at each other, sliding back and forth down the slide. The four puppies were also having the time of their lives, they were barking and running wherever they went. It continued like this until 1 in the afternoon, when Youngmin and Kwangmin’s mom arrived and told them that the car was ready to take them home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

They had their fun during their last day in their stay at their mansion, who would have believed that they would be friends in just a matter of days? Youngmin himself didn’t believe it. He had just woken up and he was looking at his attic room window from their house. It was a month later. He was getting used to calling this house home. Nothing had changed, when the van took them home, all of them were tired, but they had the experience of a lifetime. Now, nothing seemed to come in between of the friendship of the five. Even the whole school knew it, Hyunseong and Jeongmin’s fanclub suddenly became bigger, and it now included Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Taecyeon didn’t dare make any false move against them. Everything seemed to be falling into place, Youngmin’s life was getting more and more happier by each day. Nothing could ruin them now. Or so he thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunseong was at the table, he and his brother was having breakfast, he was excited, tomorrow, Friday, the whole school was going to be busy, since it was their school festival week, and the school was going to be holding their final event for tomorrow, in which he and the others were a part of.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeongmin was still lying down on his bed, he was also absorbed in his thoughts, he and the others volunteered to perform tomorrow, They were asked to sing, at first, they were hesitant, but then, they decided to make a beeline for it. They were going to perform three songs, two they had practiced, the other one, they were going to decide later today. He was worried, the performance was going to be tomorrow already.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo was listening to a song on his Ipod. He was singing along to the lyrics, he imagined himself and the others on stage tomorrow. They would show the whole school how close they were as friends, even the songs they picked were songs of friendship.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin was running, why now of all time? He had gotten up early and planned to make breakfast for him, Youngmin and Lee to find that he was missing ingredients, so he took his coat and hurried to the market and buy the ones he was missing. But he had accidentally bumped into someone, what had started as a nice morning had suddenly turned ugly. The one who he bumped into was Taecyeon, and when Taecyeon found out that he was all alone, decided to get his revenge on him, even though he had done nothing wrong. He was running wit all his might, but Taecyeon called a few buddies over and they already had managed to get a few very critical hits before he could escape. His head was already spinning, he could feel hot blood coming out from the side of his head, where he was hit earlier. He turned a corner, and his heart sank. He had run into a dead end! He turned around, and saw that his pursuers had caught up with him. He could here Taecyeon laughing. Then there was pain, pain more than he could take. Why? Why now? Was all he could think of. Then there was darkness.