Kwangmin

Of Friendship and Stuff (Boyfriend Fanfiction)

 

Youngmin, Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were on stage. They had already performed two songs. They were receiving thunderous applause. It was time for their final song, they had agreed that they dedicate their last song to Kwangmin and his recovery.

“Thank you. We now have on last song to render you, fellow schoolmates. As all of you know, my brother kwangmin…” Youngmin started, but he couldn’t continue, tears started falling harder than ever.

“And our bestfriend, is in critical condition, and now, as we speak it still at the E.R. fighting for his life…..”continued Minwoo.

“So this is for him. Since he could not be here…” added Jeongmin.

Then the music started.

Hyunseong, sang the first lines without difficulty, even though he was also crying. They sang with all their heart. The whole school felt their sadness. Seeing the four most popular boys in their school cry came quite as a shock to them. There they were, performing with all of their might….

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the E.R.

 

The doctor pulled of his gloves and placed them on the table. The procedure lasted for at least 28 hours- nonstop. They had done all they could……

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The nurse had just announced the results to Lee, Mrs. Jo and Donghyun at the waiting room. Renewed tears greeted the nurse, who walked away after announcing the results: That Kwangmin……

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

…and they sang the final note with perfection. The crowd gave them a standing ovation. All of them were crying, down to the last teacher that was listening. Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Minwoo came down the stage andwWent to their classroom to change. All of them were crying, hard. And then Youngmin received a text message.

 

“Youngmin. Kwangmin made it.” He read. It was from Lee.

“YES!!!!!” he shouted with happiness. The other three crowded him and when they had read the message.

 All of them jumped up with joy at the news. They shed tears of joy and hugged each other. They hurried back down to the car that would take them back to the hospital. The nurse led them to where Kwangmin was resting and saw Kwangmin sleeping peacefully.

Then the four friends were left alone in the room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunseong took a seat near the door. He was happy. Never had he experienced singing in public for someone’s recovery. He was proud that in the midst of sadness, he and the others made it through.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeongmin stood by the bedside. He looked at Kwangmin. Here was the kid who at first told Minwoo that he and Hyunseong were celebrities. Look at how the school will treat him the day he can go back to school. He laughed at this thought. Even now, it seemed impossible if their fanclub didn’t have extra large posters of Kwangmin placed everywhere in the school.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngmin was at the end of Kwangmin’s bed. He was looking at his brother. He was glad that he was okay. He wouldn’t know how to get over it if Kwangmin didn’t make it.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo was seated beside Kwangmin’s bed. He looked at Kwangmin. He remembered at how Kwangmin was excited when he knew that they were moving next door to his house. He remembered the look on his face when he found out Youngmin was his twin. He rememberd Kwangmin’s face full of determination while he was looking up from the hole he fell in. Kwangmin. What would the group be without him?As he looked at Kwangmin, Kwangmin’s face suddenly twitched. And slowly, Kwangmin opened his eyes.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin opened his eyes. Where was he? Then he heard his name being shouted by four different voices.

“KWANGMIN!” exlciamed Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Minwoo.

THE END