09

Hey Princess

“Youngjae, Youngjae, it’s going to be alright” Kyungsoo comforted him, watching Youngjae nodding. Himchan sighed, holding Youngjae’s hand tightly as the latter took some steps in front to lean his head against Kyungsoo. He shook his head, closing his eyes as he felt a hand patting his head.

“I am fine, don’t worry” Youngjae spoke in a strangled voice. He took a deep breath in, pulling Himchan closer to him and put on a big smile on his face as he looked up at Kyungsoo and Himchan.

“Thank you for caring, I’m fine-“

“JaeJae” Himchan whispered, grinning softly at him. “We told you before, we are here for you”

“Yes Himchan hyung” Youngjae nodded, chuckling as Kyungsoo ruffled his hair.

“Okay come on, let’s go! They are waiting for us in front of Himchan’s class”

“What?”Himchan exclaimed, frowning at Kyungsoo as he gave Himchan a thumbs up.

“Well… yeah” Himchan folded his arms, nudging Youngjae who was chuckling at him. He let out a small smile, following Youngjae and Kyungsoo as they walked towards the group who were waiting for them. Daehyun was leaning against the wall, lifting his head up when he saw Kyungsoo, Youngjae and Himchan walking towards them, He frowned- feeling alittle angry seeing the small cute moment Kyungsoo had with the princess. He pursed his lips together, not realising he was pouting to himself.

Yongguk chuckled, seeing Daehyun like that- it was the first time he had seen Daehyun being so mad –yet so adorable. He rarely did see this side of the Busan Wonbin. Zelo tugged on his sleeves, glancing at Daehyun.

“Hyung is mad hehe, why is that so Yongguk hyung?” Yongguk merely shrugged, lifting his eyebrows at him. Zelo stuck out his tongue at him before grinning.

“I know why too, you know~”

“Yeah, yeah” Yongguk patted his head, smirking at Himchan who was looking at him. Himchan scoffed, grinning at Kyungsoo who clapped his hands.

“Okay, let’s go up now! Up up!” The rest nodded, following the president climbing up the stairs with Youngjae and Jaehyo. Himchan was behind them, glancing at the group behind them occasionally to check if they were following them or not.

“Oh!” Kyungsoo accidentally bumped into Youngjae, laughing sheepishly as he rubbed Youngjae’s arm. “Sorry!”

“No, no” Youngjae shook his head and smiled. “I’m fine”

Jongup looked behind, amused to see Daehyun’s eye twitching at Kyungsoo and Youngjae. He signalled to Zelo and wanted to tease the usually quiet and reserved Daehyun hyung. He stopped moving, turning behind to face Daehyun.

“Daehyun hyung” Jongup called out.

“What?” The younger smiled at him.

“Hyung likes Youngjae~” Daehyun hissed, looking at Zelo laughing beside Jongup and Yongguk shooting him a big grin.

“Shh” Himchan frowned, stopping at the stairs as he turned to them.

“He doesn’t like my squishy JaeJae”

“You like me” Yongguk spoke abruptly, chuckling seeing Himchan’s face reddening and the latter turning away from him.

“I don’t”

“Don’t deny it princess” Yongguk bit his lips, watching as Himchan stomped up the stairs. He turned to s and gestured them to move up the stairs, keeping in m

“Oh! Oh! There is Himchan’s class” Jaehyo pointed at the class nearest to the staircase and looked at Himchan who was just walking up the stairs.

“Now, it’s your time to shine” Himchan grunted, pressing his lips together and pulled Youngjae along with him. He took a deep breath, giving Youngjae a small grin and knocked onto the door. They bowed politely to the teacher who opened the door, Mr Jung.

“Hey Himchan and Youngjae” He gave them a kind smile. “Himchan, you are late? I thought you had matters-“

“Erm… we have a tour for the new students. We came by to show them the classes in this floor. So can we attend the class for a little while?” Youngjae spoke, looking at Himchan as Mr Jung pondered for a moment. He gave a sad smile before ruffling their hair.

“Sure why not. They are B.A.P right?”

“Hehe, yeah. So, we call them in alright?” Himchan gestured Kyungsoo and Jaehyo to come in and the group came into the room, surprised to see the girls screaming and shouting at the sight of the popular boyband B.A.P strolling in behind the student council.

“Ah! B.A.P! Oh!! Jonguppie!”

“Zelo!!!! Cutie~”

“Bang Yongguk!!!”

“Our prince Daehyunnie~”

“Shh” Mr Jung shushed the class, glaring at the girls who lowered their heads. The boys were looking at B.A.P, thinking that they looked rather cool and very handsome. Himchan looked around, happy to be able to spot his friend waving at him in his class.

“Oh! Suho!”

“Himchan-ah!-“

“Hey, hey, hey” Mr Jung held Himchan’s arm and pulled him back beside Youngjae. “This is not a time for reunion, Himchan and Suho.Now, this is a music class. Everyone here would be taught on how to play an instrument well- using skills I taught them to play hard pieces or make pieces.”

“Oh you mean like make music?” Mr Jung nodded, smiling at Yongguk who spoke up enthusiastically.

“Yeah, I know you do make music and I like your songs”

“Thank you so much” Yongguk bowed and grinned at the teacher. “Can I hear you play?”

“Sure, and after that, Himchan would play his guitar too as well right?” Himchan stiffened, forcing a smile to his music teacher.

“Hehe, yes Mr Jung”

“I am just kidding, you will pay once lessons officially start next week!”Mr Jung held up his guitar, sitting up on his chair and began to strum the guitar. It was a smoothing melody, with everyone swaying their heads along to the rhythm. Himchan smirked, knowing well Mr Jung was a good guitar player. He performed the opening act for the school’s talent showcase and wow, he was so good.

“Wow” Yongguk clapped his hands, fascinated by Mr Jung’s guitar skills.

“I hope one of you are coming to my class, today is just to get to know everyone. Well, next week too, but next week would be a lot more fun for all the music classes” Mr Jung spoke and everyone bid the group farewell once Kyungsoo stepped outside the classroom. They waved goodbye and went to the next class that was just right next to him. Youngjae gulped, he was getting nearer to his vocal class.

 

“Now, to the dance class”

“Hey president” Kyungsoo blinked at the student leaning against the mirror, smirkin at him.

“J-Jongin?”

“You are conducting the tour I see” Kyungsoo frowned as Jongin gave him a wink. He ignored his heart beating so rapidly and smiled brightly at the group.

“So, this is the dance class”

“Oh! Hello!” Zelo and Jongup waved at them, chuckling seeing the group welcoming them with big smiles.

“Ah, Zelo and Jongup. B.A.P main dancers. Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too!”

“Well, well, let’s see your dance then”

“O-Okay” Zelo and Jongup placed their bags down at the side, bobbling their head as one of the students played their song, No Mercy. They looked at each other, waiting for the chorus to start.  They both seemed ardent about performing, smiling happily to the class.

“No, No , No, No Mercy!” They synchornised together, shaking their flexible hips as they moved to the rhythm of their song. Jongup started to do some spins while Zelo did some locking and popping, ending their mini performance with one of Jongup’s amazing backflip and Zelo’s signature spin.

Youngjae and Kyungsoo awed at the performance, clapping their hands instantaniously after they bowed to the class. Himchan nodded his head, impressed by the two youngest’s talent and skills. He gave them a thumbs up, getting a kind smile from them. Yongguk looked proud of his two children, he was even more proud seeing Himchan looking so dazzled by them. Daehyun smiled faintly at them before looking at Youngjae and Kyungsoo, looking so lost and astonished by Jongup and Zelo’s performance. He chuckled- the princess looked really adorable like this.

“Hmph” Kyungsoo and Youngjae turned to Jaehyo who was frowning at them. “I can dance well too”

“Wow!” Kyungsoo gulped, hearing a familiar voice. He saw Jongin going towards Zelo and Jongup, complimenting them on their dancing.

“Nice, you guys dance well! You are in our class right?”

“Yep!-“

“Zelo!” Zelo smiled, waving at Hoseok who ran to him.

“Hoseok!”

“You are so cool, wow, you can dance well!”

“You too, I mean, I haven’t seen you dance, but I know you dance well too!”

“Haha-“

“Okay that’s enough” The teacher tapped on Jongin and Hoseok’s shoulders, asking them to go back to their places. “You two dance really well”

“Thank you Teacher”

“Erm, we need to leave now” Kyungsoo spoke up, giving the teacher a big smile.

“Aw, o-okay. But, you two would be joining this dance class alright?”

“Yes teacher”

“Aw” Everyone turned to Jongin, who puffed his cheeks at the teacher. “I want Kyungsoo to stay”

“W-Wait-“Kyungsoo paused, pressing his lips together seeing Jongin giving him a big smile.

“I want to see Zelo and Jongup dance more!” A student shouted and the class cheered, agreeing with what the student had said.

“It would be alright to stay for a little while longer? The President would be looking after Zelo and Jongup then” The President blinked, nodding reluctantly at the teacher who was giving him a desperate look before pulling Youngjae closer to him.

“Himchan and Jaehyo will look after you alright? I’m sorry-“

“Hey” Youngjae nodded slowly at Kyungsoo and gave him a small smile. “I understand. I will be alright.”

“Sure” Kyungsoo asked again, grinning when Youngjae nodded at him. “Alright, be careful Youngjae”

“Hey” Jongin interrupted, frowning at them.” What are you two talking about-“

“Nothing Jongin” Kyungsoo replied sweetly, making Jongin’s cheeks turning red all of the sudden. He looked away, biting his lips as he nodded absentmindedly.

“O-Okay”

“Wow…” Youngjae spoke to himself, not noticing Himchan beside him listening to him as well.

“T-They are so confident, so cool….” His voice trailed off as he looked to the ground. He slways walked out of the class, glancing back at Jongup and Zelo.

“T-They are so much better than me”

 

 

“T-That is m-my vocal class” Youngjae pointed at the class beside them. Himchan and Jaehyo nodded and walked towards the class with Yongguk following them. Daehyun blinked, noticing Youngjae was lagging behind them. It was his class- shouldn't he be excited?

“Princess?” Daehyun asked softly as he reached out to hold his arm. He frowned, seeing Youngjae lowering his head down and shook his head furiously.

“D-Don’t call m-me that-“

“Are you alright?” Daehyun bit his lips. “Are you scared?”

“N-No!” Youngjae shouted, swating Daehyun’s hand away. He looked up regrettably at Daehyun before turning his back against him.

“Y-You don’t need to worry about me, I am fine. L-Let’s just go with Himchan and Jaehyo”

“Youngjae…” Youngjae evaded the question, rushing into the class.

“Ah hello there!” The teacher greeted them happily, noticing the cute looking student standing near the whiteboard.

“Oh you must be Youngjae! I heard about you from Mr Hwang“Youngjae’s eyes went wide as he looked at the new teacher.

It was a new teacher.

“H-huh?”

“Oh, you are the new teacher!” Jaehyo exclaimed, grinning at her. “Er… Mr Hwang must’ve forgetten to tell you! Youngjae here in-“

“Mr Hwang told me about you. Come and introduce yourself in front of the class.” Jaehyo almost pulled a face, he just got ignored by another teacher. Again.

“Ms Seo, I don’t think you should be asking him. He has some issues with speaking out in class, to an audience-“

“Come on Youngjae, just say your name-“

“Ms Seo!-“Himchan and Jaehyo frowned at the new teacher, watching Youngjae attentively. They clenched their fists, if anything happens to Youngjae, they wouldn’t be able to forgive themselves.

“Youngjae, come on! Say your name!” The teacher pushed Youngjae to the center of the class, waiting in anticipation for Youngjae to perform. Youngjae gulped, trying to calm down as he looked at the class looking at him worriedly. He started to shake nervously, biting his lips as he started to back away from the students.  Daehyun watched over him, worry filling his eyes as he slowly took some steps towards Youngjae. He knew about somewhat about Youngjae’s condition, determind to protect and take care of him with whatever he can do.Seokjin stood up, holding back his urge to run to hold the frightened boy in his arms.

“I-I…” Youngjae stuttered, closing his eyes as he was reminded of the last time he stood in front of a crowd, preparing to sing. He jolted seeing the smirk he dreaded the most in his mind, the one who he couldn’t erase from his past.

 

You can’t sing, Youngjae. You can’t even speak!”

 

 

“Hmm…. Are you alright?” The teacher grew concerned, not expecting to see Youngjae shivering, shaking his head furiously and had his eyes looking at the floor. Himchan and Jaehyo wanted to run to him, glaring at the teacher who told them to stay where they are.

“N-No...” Youngjae whispered to himself, his heart racing as he heard the hateful voice in his head.

 

“Haha, your voice will break Youngjae. You are not even handsome, you are not even cute. You looked ugly, disgusting. You are not fit to be on stage”

 

“Youngjae-“

“N-No!” Youngjae shouted, pushing Himchan and Jaehyo out of his way and sprinted out from the class. “I can’t do it!”

 “Youngjae” Himchan called out, watching as Jung Daehyun ran after Youngjae without any hesitation. Seokjin quickly followed to chase after Youngjae but he was stopped by the teacher.

“Seokjin, you know about Youngjae?”The teacher asked softly and Seokjin swallowed his saliva, nodding his head as he looked at Himchan running off.

“Go to your seat… I’ll go after him. Everyone stay in class alright?”

“Daehyun!” Yongguk screamed, following Daehyun in his chase.

Himchan gasped, going to the door to look at the three running away. He ighed and glanced back at the teacher.

“We told you, he has some issues” Himchan spoke thickly before running after Youngjae, Yongguk and Daehyun.

“Ah, thank you Teacher!” Kyungsoo greeted the teacher farewell, bowing at him as he frowned, hearing footsteps of someone running away. He turned around, hearing Himchan’s voice calling for Youngjae. His eyes widened seeing Jaehyo coming out of the classroom and ran to him, with Jongup and Zelo trailing behind him.

“Jaehyo, what happened?” Jaehyo smiled weakly at the President and sighed, looking back at the teacher before he spoke.

“The new teacher didn’t know Youngjae was fearful of talking to the class. Mr Hwang didn’t tell us that we are going to get a new teacher. He blasted off, Daehyun and Himchan went off to chase after him” Kyungsoo, Jongup and Zelo frowned at him. The President took a step forward, looking inside the room to see Seokjin leaning against the whiteboard, looking down at the floor.

“Why did Daehyun ran after Youngjae?” The President asked before telling Jongup and Zelo to go inside the class. “I’ll go after them too, take care of them. Explain to the teacher that Youngjae needs special attention-”

“He is going after Youngjae as well” Kyungsoo nodded quickly.

“Okay, I’ll just explain to him then.”

Zelo and Jongup looked at each other, overhearing what the President had said about Youngjae before he left the class.

“What’s wrong with Youngjae?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess?” Daehyun was panting heavily, watching Youngjae who was running down the stairs and make his way into their classroom. He sped up to their classroom, only to stop near the door hearing soft sobs coming from inside the room. He peeked inside the room, his heart fluttering seeing Youngjae crouching down beside the teacher’s table.

“P-Princess?” Daehyun called out, feeling himself dying alittle inside seeing Youngjae covering his face. He slowly went closer to Youngjae, looking down at the tearful boy sobbing his heart out. Daehyun his lips, not knowing what to say to cheer Youngjae up. He didn’t think twice running after Youngjae, he just knew, somehow, Youngjae needed someone to comfort him.

“H-Hey... P-Princess” Youngjae looked up to Daehyun with his teary eyes, gritting his teeth as he wiped his tears away.

“Don’t call me princess” Youngjae spoke indignantly and looked away from him. “Leave me alone, I want to be alone”

“Why-“

“I want to be alone now Jung Daehyun” He replied irritably, not realising he was letting his tear welled up in his eyes fall. He bit his lips, trying to hold back his tears.

 

“You are nothing Youngjae”

 

He closed his eyes and shook his head, he wasn’t supposed to hear the horrible hateful words about him anymore. He was supposed to calm down, relax- breathe in and breathe out.

“You are not s-supposed to be here.”

“I followed you here”

“Go away” Youngjae whimpered, scooting away from Daehyun. “No one wants to be close to me, you wouldn’t want to be close to me. The one who can’t perform, the one who can’t speak confidently, the one who can’t talk to anyone in front of the class. I am a loser, ugly… I am no good”

“You’re wrong” Youngjae sniffled, staring at Daehyun who smiled weakly at him. “I want to be close to you”

“You shouldn’t be close to me. You are an idol, you are so such better-“

“I am just an idol, but I am also a student like you”Daehyun whispered, looking into Youngjae’s puffy eyes.”Stop thinking that you are all those. You are none of that.”

“Y-You don’t understand!” Youngjae shouted and was about to run away from talking to Daehyun but was suddenly pulled into a warm embrace. Youngjae froze, feeling he was pressed flushed against Daehyun’s broad chest. He felt his shoulder tensed and closed his eyes, trying to push himself away from the idol. He was about to scream at him when he heard Daehyun clearing his throat.

 

 

 

You said even if you are crying

Nothing will change.

You said even if you are gone

Nothing will change.

But why are you crying?

Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?

Everything is in the past

 Now smile.

 

 

Youngjae stayed still, listening quietly to Daehyun’s melodic voice. He felt Daehyun his back gently, placing his chin on his shoulder as he sang sweetly to Youngjae’s ear. The latter held back his smile- liking Daehyun’s smooth velvet voice a bit too much. He felt his heart racing and his mind spinning listening to him, he felt at ease. He unconsciously nuzzled his nose into his chest and was leaning onto his chest comfortably.

 

 

Even though many people will leave you

This song will stay with you forever

 Even if many friends all leave you

I’ll continue to stand here by your side.                                                                                                                             

Baby don’t cry, baby don’t cry, baby don’t cry

Someday you will surely shine

 Give me your smile

 

 

“I... I listened to this song whenever I am alone. It reminded me of my mother, who supported me to live my dream to become an idol. I was alone a lot…but I knew my mother was there for me whenever I need her.” Youngjae nodded against his chest, looking up at Daehyun who looked like he was thinking of his mother. He turned to give Youngjae a bright smile and gently cupped his cheeks.

“Don’t cry, it’s alright princess” Youngjae nodded, feeling his cheeks heating up as he heard Daehyun’s cute laughter. He bit his lips, closing his eyes when he saw Daehyun leaning in closer to him. Daehyun laughed, planting a quick kiss on his forehead before embracing Youngjae one more.

“Don’t cry alright?” Youngjae frowned, puffing his cheeks cutely as he heard Daehyun chuckle again.

“You are so cute princess” Youngjae gulped, recalling the horrible past. He began to well up tears in his eyes, softly sniffing again as Daehyun gently caressed his hair, singing the song again.

“Give me a smile”

“Wow that was…” Yongguk chuckled, he never thought he would see his callous band member would be so soft-hearted and tender- comforting someone he barely knew by singing and hugging him. He would want to think that he was just trying to put up an amiable act just to get people to like him here more but he knew Daehyun didn’t care about his image so much.

“D-Daehyun?” Himchan blinked, not sure what to say seeing Daehyun gently his squishy JaeJae’s hair and listening to him sing for his JaeJae. He smiled warmly, liking how he was able to see someone who was caring for his squishy JaeJae, other than him. Yongguk chuckled, looking at Himchan and tapped his shoulder.

“Hi Himchan” Himchan turned away from him, folding his arms.

“H-Hi”

“I never seen Daehyun like this” Himchan frowned, turning to the leader who was looking at the two students inside the room.”Daehyun never sing to anyone, except for his fans and parents. Other than that, he would never like to hug anyone as well. I never did see him so soft before…”

“O-Oh” Himchan peeked into the room, seeing Daehyun sighing and holding Youngjae securely in his arms. He stepped inside the classroom, looking at his cute little JaeJae sobbing softly.

“JaeJae!” Himchan exclaimed, running to Youngjae and embraced him tightly. Daehyun took his arms off Youngjae, standing up involuntarily as he let Himchan move closer to Youngjae.

“Aww, I am so sorry! The teacher didn’t understand-“

“I-It’s okay hyung” Youngjae smiled up at Himchan,

“Youngjae…” Kyungsoo sprinted into the room, hugging Youngjae and Himchan tightly.

“I-I’m sorry Youngjae, Himchan… I should have-“

“No no no, it’s alright”

“Okay, Okay… music lessons would officially start next week. The tour is over, I am sorry it was very short” Kyungsoo bowed to Yongguk who shook his head.

“It’s alright. We had fun, let’s go Daehyun” Yongguk patted on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“B-Bye” Daehyun muttered, giving Youngjae a soft smile before he left with Yongguk.

“Kyungsoo…?” Youngjae pulled at his sleeves, looking at the President and Himchan.

“Hmm?”

“C-Can… you help me?”

“With what?”

“I…I want to stay away from Daehyun…”

“Youngjae-“

“He wouldn’t like me anymore anyway… they didn’t…I-it’s better if we don’t talk anymore..” Kyungsoo sighed, smiling at Youngjae as they slowly walked towards the council room.

“Okay Youngjae, I will help you” Kyungsoo agreed unwillingly, feeling uneasy inside.

“But… I think he already like you Youngjae-ah”

“I am sorry Youngjae!” Ms Seo bowed, panting as she stopped at the door. “I didn’t know-“

“It’s alright” Youngjae smiled at her. “I-I am just not used to being in front of the class”

“I know it’s more than that” Youngjae nodded as Himchan and Kyungsoo patted his head. Ms Seo looked at him, feeling determined to help him with his problem.

“I see you next week Youngjae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day,

 

“Daehyun, the manager you would be involved in a drama soon, they accepted you”

“Okay… are you reaching school yet?” Yongguk sighed, it seemed like Daehyun was more interested in school than being in a drama. He was looking out of the van hoping to reach to school quickly to see a certain someone.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah”

 

The fans greeted B.A.P as they entered the school premises like yesterday.Except that, there were about seven minutes left until the school start. Daehyun, Yongguk, Jongup quickly rushed to their classes, surprised to see the class seemed to have added 4 more tables and chairs. They both bowed to the teacher, Mr Hwang, going to their new seats- the empty seats available in class. Daehyun sat down, frowning when his seat was two seats diagonally away from Youngjae’s. He sighed, hoping he was able to talk to Youngjae soon.

Unfortunately, Youngjae and Himchan just avoided B.A.P. They kept silent during classes, going off together quickly when it was break time. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as the school ended, looking at his schedule to see his vocal lessons would be staring next week. He bit his lips- he needed to talk to Youngjae.

He felt he just need to, he just need to speak to him. The day felt better when he teased and talked to the princess. He turned to Yongguk, packing his things- knowing he too feel the same for Himchan.

 

“We can’t just… I can’t just… let him avoid me” Daehyun nodded to himself.

“I will be closer to you, princess. I will help you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello!

tumblr_inline_ms0jbwBYTp1qzi4a9.gif

Happy CNY!! hehe

and 1004 Angel is just two days away;-;

I am not ready;-;

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter!<3 and thank you for subscribing , upvoting and commenting!!!

Love you guys!

sorry for errors!;-;

does anyone likes any EXO pairing?:)

oh the song Daehyun sang is Baby Don't Cry by BigBang's Daesung:) credited from :https://lovekpopsubs.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/big-bang-daesung-baby-dont-cry-english-subs-romanization-hangul-hd/