06

Hey Princess

 

 

“Y-You… w-wrote t-this?” Youngjae stammered, holding the note tightly before shyly turning his head to look at the handsome student who sat beside him.  He was surprised to see the new student staring at him, blinking as the handsome student gave him a small smile. Youngjae gazed into his eyes as Daehyun reached out to pat Youngjae’s hair gently.

“Yeah” Daehyun answered bluntly, staring at the cute ‘princess’ blushing hard. He stifled a chuckle, giving Youngjae a big smile.

"H-How did you k-know-"

“You’re blushing Youngjae-ah”

 Youngjae turned away from him quickly, realising he was staring at his precious smile and his eyes turning into crescents as he smiled. He didn’t know why he found Daehyun beautiful when he smiled, his heart beating faster without him knowing. He bit his lips, scurrying for his worksheet planning to check his work while Daehyun stared at him, studying his every move.

He lowered his head and adjusted his spectacles before looking at the clock hanging on the wall.

How was he going to get through the class with the handsome student seated next to him?

 Seokjin clenched his fist, seeing Daehyun staring at Youngjae. He shook his head, he couldn’t feel angry seeing someone else with Youngjae. He had to calm down, he would be able to talk to Youngjae later during the break.

“Erm…”Seokjin blinked, turning to Jongup who tilted his head at him.

“Hello, what is your name?” Jongup asked readily, smiling brightly at Seokjin who chuckled at the excited boy.

“Seokjin, you’re Jongup, right?”

“Yeah” Hoseok nodded before pointing to Zelo. “Zelo?”

“Yep! What’s your name- oh” Zelo looked at his nametag. “Hoseok”

“Haha, yeah, I am Hoseok, also known as J-hope or also known as Hope!” Seokjin laughed, going over to Hoseok to ruffle his hair as he tried to act cute in front of the new students. Jongup and Zelo laughed, smiling at the two who was being very friendly to them.

“Seokjin and Hoseok” Jongup spoke, looking at Seokjin. “We are friends now right?”

“Well….well...” Seokjin smiled sweetly at him. “Well yeah, we can be, can’t we?”

“Yeah… I mean...” Jongup murmured. “Yeah, we are I guess”

“Haha” Seokjin laughed. “You’re cute Jongup-ah”

Jongup nodded, smiling at Seokjin as he watched the elder laugh. He didn’t know why he was feeling something fuzzy inside, watching the student next to him happy. His smile grew wider, watching Seokjin turning to look at the teacher who walked in. He looked away. Seokjin was very good-looking. Maybe that’s why his heart was beating so fast.

 

 

“Himchan” Himchan looked up from his worksheet and bowed down to the teacher.

“Ms Kang-“

“Are you done with your work?”

“Yes ma’am” He nodded, handing her his work.

“You may come in now, you better pay attention next lesson alright?”

“Yes ma’am”

Himchan went into class quickly, gulping seeing Yongguk busy reading his Mathematics textbook. He smiled a little to himself, he seemed very absorbed in reading so maybe if he was really quiet and quick, Yongguk wouldn’t notice him taking a seat next to him. He began to take light steps towards his chair and just as he was about to sit down when Yongguk looked up from his papers.

“Hey princess” Himchan frowned, looking at Yongguk who was waving at him and showing him his gummy smile.

“Hey” He greeted back before looking at the front.

“Enjoy standing outside of class?” Himchan turned and chuckled, giving him an evil eye.

“Well, yeah. It’s fun”

“Princess, you are really different. Haha”

“Shh” Himchan murmured, putting a finger on his lips.” Do not. Call me. Princess.”

“Why not? It suits you”

“Huh?” Himchan scoffed, looking at Yongguk. “Suits me? I am no princess please”

“Yes you are”

“No, I am not. I am a handsome prince” Yongguk laughed, covering his mouth as Himchan stuck out his tongue at him.

“Prince? Haha, Himchan, you’re so cute sometimes”

“What do you mean” Himchan folded his arms, pursing his lips at Yongguk as he laughed harder. He grumbled under his breath.

“Gosh, why am I sitting next to this guy!?”

 

 

Ms Kang nodded before looking at the class, eyeing Yoo Youngjae and the new student carefully. She bit her lips, wondering why she wanted to see more of the two... together. Ever since she saw the new student, Daehyun, kissing Youngjae’s cheek, she felt the urge to cheer and scream her lungs out. She held back the urge at that moment, noticing the girls and boys were smiling at the two. She had the weirdest feeling seeing them, like he wanted to see more moments like that.

“Ah, I shouldn’t think about it!” She walked off, forcing a smile to Mr Hwang who was going to the class.

“Hello everyone, oh!” Mr Hwang gasped, not because he saw the new students but he saw Himchan sitting grumpily next to Yongguk and his shy lovely Youngjae seated next to Daehyun who was busy gazing at him. He quickly placed his things down on the teacher’s table and went in front of the class.

“Good morning everyone”

 “Good morning Mr Hwang” The class replied monotonously.

“So, there are new students here? Hehe” Himchan eyed Mr Hwang, giving him a smile when he saw him.

“Right then, get in pairs-“

“I should have known” Himchan thought, looking at Yongguk who was busy writing on his notebook.

“-you two are going to do a simple essay together. Since I am your language teacher, I want you to do a very interesting essay, it can be anything you want it to be. 1000 words. Two of you need to put in effort in your essay. Deadline is this Friday, so please start your work now!” Youngjae nodded, writing down what Mr Hwang said on his notebook. He glanced at Himchan, chuckling seeing him glaring at the new student next to him. Daehyun noticed Youngjae looking at his friend and turned around, smiling at Yongguk waving at Himchan who was pouting at him. He frowned seeing Jongup and Zelo sitting at the back, eyeing the student Jongup was sitting with.

“S-Seokjin?”

“Hmm?” Youngjae turned to face Daehyun, blinking at him staring at the back of the class. He heard Daehyun and looked at Seokjin happily talking to Jongup.

“H-Huh?” Daehyun flinched a little before realising Youngjae was looking at him. Both of them stared at each other’s eyes, Youngjae turning away with red cheeks when he realised he was staring at the new student. Daehyun smiled weakly as he kept his eyes on Youngjae.

“Hey, don’t look away from me”

“N-No, y-you don’t w-want to look at m-me-“Youngjae stammered and gulped, shifting away from Daehyun when he felt the new student leaning towards him. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding why Youngjae thought he didn’t want to look at him. He reached his hand out to his chin, gently pushing his chin to face him. Youngjae was forced to turn, blinking when he was met with Daehyun’s kind eyes.

Seokjin saw them, feeling his heart clenched when he saw them looking at each other. He glared at Daehyun, not liking how he was so close with Youngjae.

“Daehyun….”

“Seokjin-shii?” Jongup called out, smiling at him. “Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, yeah” He lied, ignoring the small ache in his heart as he stared at Youngjae and Daehyun. He turned to give Jongup a big smile before going back to look at the boy sitting next to the popular vocalist.

“Youngjae…”

“Hey princess” Daehyun whispered softly, smiling at Youngjae’s big round doe eyes.

“H-Huh?”

“Why do you think I don’t want to look at you?”

“I…I…” Youngjae bit his lips before looking up at him innocently. “D-Don’t I-I look too chubby and fat… I-I-“

“No, no, no” Daehyun shook his head. “You’re not.”

“A lot of people say that. Don’t lie”

“I’m not lying princess”

“D-Don’t c-call me p-princess-“Youngjae turned away and went straight to task, feeling a little guilty that he turned away from him coldly. He saw a small note on his table, similar like before and took it, looking at Daehyun who was looking at him.

 

 

“I’m sorry princess, I can’t help but to call you princess.

It’s your nickname isn’t it, hehe?

You’re so cute and beautiful, princess.

So let’s do work now okay princess?

Look at me when I talk to you alright, I love to see your face

Even though I love to see you blush so cutely when you turn away too,

Cute Youngjae

Cute Squishy JaeJae”

 

 

 

 

“Y-Yah” Youngjae gasped, scrambling for his work as Daehyun snatched the paper from Youngjae’s table.

“Oh, a sad story?”

“H-Hey-“

“Let’s continue this alright?” Daehyun chuckled, smiling at Youngjae.

“Princess?”

“H-Hey-“ Youngjae blushed, trying to take his assignment back from Daehyun but Daehyun wouldn’t let him, leaning in close to his face to make Youngjae stop reaching from him.

“H-Hey” Youngjae paused, blinking innocently at Daehyun as his cheeks grew redder.

“Hey what?”

“G-Give it back….” Youngjae whispered softly, pursing his lips alittle seeing Daehyun shaking his head and placed the assignment on his side of the table.

“I want to continue on what you wrote. Then you see how it is, is it alright?”

“O-Okay…” Youngjae nodded, smiling seeing Daehyun writing on his paper. He looked at his face, he never thought he would thought Daehyun’s face when he was focused on his task was so cute.

“Cute”

 

 

 

 

“You like romance huh princess” Himchan looked up from his work, pouting at Yongguk who was peeking at his work.

“Why is it wrong?”

“Well no”

“So, please don’t disturb me”

“Nah, you’re so cute, I want to disturb you more”

“My Squishy JaeJae is cuter-“

“But you are pretty and smart and beautiful” Himchan frowned at him, folding his arms as Yongguk smirked at him.

“Stop smiling like that!”

“Why not?”

“S-Stop smirking!”

“Why? What’s wrong-“

“Ah!” Himchan gave up, continuing to do the essay single-handedly while blushing. Yongguk chuckled, taking note of what Himchan was writing.

He loved how easily Himchan gets flustered by him.

 

 

 

“Oh, we’re having a break now?” Zelo asked Hoseok, smiling when he nodded at him.

“Yeah, after English and Chemistry, there is a short forty minutes break.”

“Oh” Jongup blinked, watching Seokjin who quickly made his way to Youngjae who was busy writing on his paper.

Kyungsoo smiled at Daehyun and Youngjae, happy to see his shy friend talking to someone else other than Himchan. He frowned, seeing Seokjin making his way to them. Seokjin was going to Youngjae? Would he try to bother Youngjae like last year? He stood up, looking over at Himchan.

“Well, I guess Youngjae and Himchan are fine with them….” He turned to look at Seokjin.

“But…Seokjin….”

“I wonder what the answer…is… it’s on the chapter about ammonia isn’t it…” Daehyun muttered the answer, looking at the questions that they were tasked to do as homework. Youngjae blinked, nodding at the new student smiling at him.

“Y-Yeah… you’re supposed to read the textbook for the answer. I-I did some notes on the chapter just last week… it’s a new topic… but if you want to know the answer, it’s nitrate” Youngjae mumbled softly, looking at the new student who chuckled.

“Oh, yeah. Thank you, I read a little of the chapter.” Daehyun spoke, turning to Youngjae. “I do like science”

“O-Oh..” Youngjae nodded slowly, gulping when Daehyun leaned closer to him. The latter couldn’t help but think that Youngjae just looked so innocent and so cute looking at him with his round doe eyes like a cute little school boy who was looking at him with much curiosity.

He bit back a smile, he was reminded that his brother called Youngjae the ‘cute’ princess.

“Why are you so cute?” Youngjae blushed, turning away quickly from Daehyun.

“I-I am not cute… d-don’t say that-“

“Hey Youngjae” Daehyun looked up and sighed.

“S-Seokjin-“

“Hey… erm...” Daehyun eyed him coldly. He stopped smiling, almost looking angry and irritated seeing Seokjin here interrupting them.

“S-Seokjin ”Youngjae stuttered, smiling softly up at the student scratching his head. “A-Are you alright?”

“I-I want to talk with you, you said it was alright, right Youngjae-ah?”

“O-Oh, okay I-“

“I want to t-talk to Youngjae too” Daehyun cut in. Seokjin looked at him, giving him a blank look before smiling at Youngjae who was glancing between them.

“R-Really?” Youngjae asked softly, watching as Daehyun and Seokjin stared at each other, nodding at him in unison.

“Oh?” Seokjin chuckled softly at Daehyun. “ I thought the popular Busan Wonbin would prefer to be alone”

Daehyun remained silent, glaring at Seokjin before turning to Youngjae with a small smile. Youngjae turned away, shaking his head as he remembered what he had to do for his sister.

“But…But…” He stuttered, feeling his cheeks heating up as he glanced at Himchan. He looked at them, lowering his head as he held the notes Daehyun had given him in his hand tightly.

“I-I need to find someone first”

“Who?” Seokjin asked eagerly. “I can help!”

“Me too” Daehyun spoke up, smiling at Youngjae.” I want to help you too”

“R-Really? B-But… I-I w-want to find… erm…”

“Youngjae!” Himchan shouted, looking at him as Yongguk smirked at Himchan.

“H-Himchan hyung-“

“B.A.P… B.A.P…t-they….”

“Oh Yonggukie! Jonguppie! Zelo!!! Oh! Jung Daehyun!! Omo! He is in our school uniform! So cute and handsome!” Kyungsoo gasped, looking at Yongguk,Daehyun,Jongup and Zelo. He gestured them to follow him before quickly grabbing Himchan and Youngjae along with him.

“K-Kyungsoo-“

“Follow me Youngjae-ah” Youngjae nodded at him with a small smile before looking at Daehyun who turned to Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup beside him.

“What is this about?”

“We have to go to the student council’s room, Kyungsoo said so…” Yongguk muttered, looking at Daehyun sighing.

“You’re alright?”

“I’m fine” Daehyun snapped, looking away from Yongguk. The leader frowned, he knew well that Daehyun would want to be alone and wouldn’t like it if he were to ask if he was alright. He sighed, seeking a glance at Daehyun who was secretly smiling at Youngjae. He chuckled.

“Why are you smiling at Youngjae, Daehyun? You rarely smile….”

He blinked, turning to Himchan who grabbed his arm.

“Himchan, t-the new students are popular with girls?” Himchan shook his head, before pointing to one of the sign boards the girls were holding on.

 

 

 

“B.A.P fighting! ”

 

 

 

“T-They a-are…” Youngjae blinked, looking at Himchan before turning around to Kyungsoo who tapped their shoulder.

“Hey, Youngjae… Himchan… you guys need to follow us”

“W-Wait” Youngjae spoke, looking at Daehyun smiling at him. Seokjin was leaning against the door, eyeing the vocalist as he slipped his hands inside his pockets.

“A-Are t-they… t-they-“Kyungsoo smiled, nodding at him.

 

 

“Yes, they are B.A.P”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! 

I will be seating for a major exam this year, so I might not be able to update so much;-;

but I will update soon again since I kinda wrote the next chapter hehe^^

for those who read 'Only Mine', I need some weeks to complete the chapter so please wait for me;-;

thank you for lliking and supporting this story;-;!!!/hugs you all/

feel free to talk to me!!!! Let's be friends hehe^^

please have a cute Jae;-;!

tumblr_mx69pj4t1o1rdq4tuo4_250.gif