12

Hey Princess

Yeah Jimin?”

“Hyung! I found Seokjin hyung-“

“Seokjin hyung? You found him?” Namjoon stood up from his seat, getting the attention of the two other boys in the small clubroom they were in.

“Yeah! - What Seokjin hyung! Where are you going-“

“Well stop him Jimin-ah” Namjoon exclaimed, running over to the table to get his jacket and bag.

“Hyung! Hyung yah! Aargh- Namjoonie hyung, we are at school, he is running away”

“Hey, listen to this!” Namjoon tapped Yoongi’s shoulder, gesturing the other boy who was busy studying over. Namjoon held the phone in front of him, making sure that the two of them could hear Jimin. But then, another familiar voice could be heard.

“Jimin, please. I don’t want anything to do with you-“

“At least tell us where you and Hoseok hyung have been!”

“Here, in school”

“H-Hyung?” Seokjin turned to Jimin, hearing the familiar greeting and voice. He stared at Jimin’s phone, the contact that was displaying on the screen. It was their group, cuddled together with their happy smiles- with Seokjin’s arm wrapped around the black-haired student who was posing –with his two fingers and smirk- to the camera.

“N-Namjoon?” Seokjin blinked, gulping hard before deciding he need to tell Hoseok. He turned his heels and sprinted away from Jimin, who didn’t expect him to run away.

“Seokjin hyung-“

“He ran away didn’t he? And Hoseok is with him too. “

“Yeah but-“

“I will be there soon, try to find him” Yoongi noticed the leader turning serious- his eyes downcast and his smile disappearing all of the sudden. He looked at him worriedly, hoping Namjoon was alright. He knew he didn’t take it so well when the two of them suddenly and mysteriously left the group after a year ago.

“Is it because of him hyung…?” Namjoon gritted under his breath and ended the call. Yoongi backed off, watching as the leader stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

“Hoseok” Yoongi murmured, hoping to see his best friend again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ ” Seokjin swore, running away from Jimin. He took a sharp turn on the right before sprinting down to the music room where Hoseok was. Hoseok had stayed back in school everyday to catch up on his homework or most probably dancing. He turned around, smiling before going into the room. Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

“Oh?” Hoseok looked at the door, chuckling seeing Seokjin entering the room. “Hey Hyung!”

“Hoseok-ah, dancing?” Hoseok nodded, doing a little spin before walking towards Seokjin.

“Haha yep Hyung, what’s up”

“Jimin” Hoseok’s smile dropped with his eyes glued to Seokjin. The latter pulled Hoseok towards the seats, asking him to sit down before he talked to him.

“Jiminnie?” Hoseok spoke. “He saw us?”

“He saw me. I told you I went to check on Youngjae and he saw me there. He already told Yoongi and Namjoon-“

“Yoongi? Namjoon? Oh no…”Hoseok frowned, his lips. “I guess, we need to hide from them then”

“Of course we do. But-“

“Oh!” Hoseok snapped his fingers. “Youngjae and Kyungsoo wouldn’t mind helping us right? I could get Kai to help us in getting them letting us to go inside the council’s room”

“To hide?” Seokjin grinned. “Well, sure. But we must be alert now, they would just pop out any minute”

“Yeah Yeah, I’ll go talk to Kai”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daehyun?”

“You can’t be serious, I am not going”

“Why not? It’s your very first drama-“

“But-“

“But what? B.A.P would finally get more popular here, we would be able to beat them”

“What? Got7? They are colleagues-“

“But they can just grab your fans away…. Well maybe not them…” The manager paused, giving Daehyun a shrug. “But that group with Namjoon inside could-

“You mean Bangtan Boys?” Daehyun asked, looking his manager who nodded at him. He bit his lips and frowned.

“Seokjin…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haha, bye Hyung!” Zelo waved to Daehyun, smiling seeing the elder forced a smile to him. He hid behind Jongup quickly, seeing the vocalist’s face suddenly changed- glaring at Zelo like a predator. Yongguk slapped Daehyun’s back, before giving him his biggest gummy smile.

“Have fun, it’s your first time acting”

“Like I want to” Daehyun replied, waving at s before turning his back against them.

“Hey Hey wait” Yongguk held his arm. “We look after your cute ‘princess’Youngjae for you, since we know you have a very obvious crush on him-“

“Hey” Daehyun frowned at him. “I-I d-don’t have a crush on him”

“You’re stuttering”

“Well you like Himchan”

“Woah there” Yongguk pointed at Daehyun. “I like him as a … friend.”

“Yeah right”

“What about you and Youngjae?”

“I am worried about him, and I wanted to help him”

“Yep, but there one other reason to it, right?”

“Look Yongguk hyung” Daehyun sighed, glaring at him with his cheeks puffed. “Can you please help me with that? I mean, I would come back to teach him today after shooting the scene. Please talk to him alright? I will call you”

“Haha” Yongguk chuckled softly before looking all serious. He leaned into Daehyun, glancing at his two other memebers. “Okay, so let’s just keep this between us?”

“Y-Yeah, Jongup and Zelo shouldn’t know”

“Understood” They both nodded before smiling at each other.

“See you then, remember about our deal, you better keep it.” Daehyun waved at him, smiling seeing Yongguk giving him a thumbs up. He held the strap of his sling bag tightly, looking at the clear blue sky above him.

“Wait for me Youngjae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey...” Kyungsoo waved at Youngjae. “Where is Himchan?”

“He is at the toilet. I am waiting for him” Youngjae replied and turned around hearing someone calling for the President.

“Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo gulped, looking away seeing the familiar dancer making his way towards him. Youngjae smiled softly, waving at the two students behind him.

“Hey Seokjin and Hoseok-“

“Hi Kai” Kyungsoo greeted coolly, smiling at him. “What brings you here-“

“You” Kai leaned in, chuckling at the President’s blushing face.”Cutie-“

“Well, we are here because we need your help”

“With?”

“Hiding”

“From?”

“Them” Kyungsoo nodded while Youngjae was looking at them confusedly, not getting who Seokjin labelled as ‘them’.

“Them?”

“Okay, we talk about this later during break”Kyungsoo gestured them to move inwards, closer to Youngjae seeing Jimin looking around the hallway.

“He’s here, act natural” Youngjae stiffened as Seokjin turned around, leaning in closer to him with his hand placed right beside Youngjae. He took a deep breath, moving closer towards Youngjae as Hoseok and Kai were awkwardly facing the lockers. Kyunsgoo stood behind Seokjin, smiling casually as Jimin walked past him.

“Looking for someone Jimin?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think I need any help Prez” Jimin smirked, waving at Kyungsoo before taking a left turn to the other hallway. Seokjin was staring into Youngjae’s eyes, his breathing hitched as Youngjae gave him a heartwarming smile. He was so close to him- their lips just inches apart and it felt like a dream to seeing the cute Youngjae just right in front of him. Just as he was about to make his move, Kyunsgoo tapped his shoulder.

“He’s gone now. Don’t worry.I don’t think he would be coming back here, it’s almost time for school.” Seokjin nodded and grinned at Youngjae.

“Sorry, we were too close-“

“It’s okay” Seokjin scratched his hair, chuckling as he entered the classroom with Youngjae.

“Oh Seokjin?”

“Yeah?”

“Have you seen Jung Daehyun? It seems that he isn’t here today” Youngjae asked softly.

“Ooh no, I haven’t seen him.”

“Oh…okay…” Youngjae nodded before heaing straight for his desk.

Somehow, it feels alittle weird without him to bug him around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yongguk” Yongguk answered his phone, hiding himself behind a wall. He was anxious, knowing that the President was just nearby and calling is a serious offence.

“Yes”

“Can you please help me get Youngjae’s number, contact, anything-“

“Why?”

“Just please”

“You know how I am with him-“

“Ask Himchan then” Yongguk’s jaw dropped-Daehyun must be kidding.

“Little Miss Princess Diva? The ‘I am too fabulous for you’ Kim Himchan? What about no-“

“Hyung, please”

“I don’t think he would give me”

“But-“

“I am sorry Yongguk, you can’t use your phone here” He jumped, smiling at the President who was smiling at him.

“Kyungsoo? Oh I am sorry, it’s Daehyun”

“Daehyun”

“Let me talk to him hyung!” Yongguk sighed as Kyungsoo waited for him to keep his phone.

“Okay Okay!” Yongguk shoved his phone over to Kyungsoo’s ear- who in turn was shaking his head. He gave in, picking up the handphone.

“Hey Kyungsoo”

“Jung Daehyun, you know Yongguk is supposed to be in the designated places for him to use his phone-“

“Can you please give me Youngjae’s number?” Daehyun interrupted him quickly.

“Daehyun, please listen to me first. Ah, about Youngjae’s number, he would get mad at me if I were to tell you”

“Could you give it to me? I mean, I wouldn’t spam him or anything”

“But... Youngjae…”

 

“Please whatever you do, do not give Jung Daehyun my number okay?” Youngjae smiled at his best friends, watching as all of them nodded at him. Kyungsoo and Jaehyo looked at each other. This meant they couldn’t give his number to only Jung Daehyun right?

 

“Then, can you give to Yongguk then?”

“Well…”

“He did only said not to give his number to Daehyun...”

“Kyungsoo, what are you- “Himchan waved at Kyungsoo, gasping seeing Yongguk. “You!”

“Hey princess” Yongguk waved to Himchan, chuckled as the latter scoffed at him.

“Kyungsoo” Himchan whispered as he nudged the President. “Why is Yongguk here?”

“I am here because I am supposed to get something from the President” Yongguk handed his handphone over to Kyungsoo. The President nodded and smiled at Himchan before busy typing onto his handphone. Himchan frowned and glanced suspiciously at the smirking Yongguk before looking over the handphone.

“W-Wait!” Hiimchan gasped, wanting to grab the red handphone as Kyungsoo passed it back to Yongguk. “T-that’s my Squishy JaeJae’s number, you can’t-“

“Youngjae told us to not tell Daehyun his number…right?” Kyungsoo placed a finger on Himchan’s lips as he was about to retort. “He only mentioned Daehyun right?”

“Yeah...That’s true but-“

“So it’s okay to give his number to me” Yongguk spoke up, smiling at his handphone’s screen before looking at Himchan. “Right princess?”

“F-Fine” Himchan replied, eyeing the two before walking off with his face reddening. Yongguk smirked at the man walking away from him, his lips stretched wider when Himchan turned behind to glance at him. Kyungsoo bit his lips, watching Himchan flustered and suddenly running away from where he was.

“Haha, Himchan is cute isn’t he?” Yongguk turned to the President who was busy staring at Himchan.

“Y-Yeah”

“You like him don’t you?” Kyungsoo smiled at Yongguk, expectantly seeing the student shaking his head with a sheepish smile- they always deny not liking anyone.

“Yeah Yeah, you don’t” Kyungsoo said. “But you do like him”

“W-Well-“

“Be careful though” Yongguk lifted an eyebrow, watching Kyungsoo sigh heavily.

“Careful of what?”

“Be aware of the people around you, and their feelings for you. Even though your intentions of your actions are good, sometimes the impact of your actions wouldn’t be so great as you expected it to be” Yongguk nodded at the President’s advice, waving him off as he left him with a smile. Yongguk shook his head before thinking about a certain angry student. He quickly called out Kyungsoo’s name and rushed to him.

“Can I have Himchan’s number then?” The President laughed and gave him a knowing smile.

“Well, he didn’t tell us not to give his number to anyone at all so….” Yongguk’s smile grew wider.

Jackpot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, that idol isn’t here today.” Youngjae grumbled under his breath. “Good, now he wouldn’t call me princess anymore”

“B-But…”Youngjae frowned, wanting to bang his head against his table.”It feels weird without him. He is okay, I shouldn’t be worried. He is busy recording his song or something…”

“He promised he would meet me today though... Argh, stop. I was worried about him ever since the day started. No, he is fine. He is Jung Daehyun. I shouldn’t be worried”

“Hey, thinking about something?” Jongup waved, grinning as Youngjae flinched at his voice. The latter shook his head before looking down at his empty notebook.

“I need help with this question, the teacher asked me to come to you for help”

“Ah... O-okay…” Jongup noticed Youngjae looking away from the question, biting his lips as he started to look worried about something.

“Something’s wrong?” Jongup stared at Youngjae, his face all scrunched up. Youngjae shook his head, picking up his pen and read the question.

“Erm…I am sorry to ask…” Youngjae spoke, putting his pen down. He looked at the teacher who was talking to the other students.”But… where is Jung Daehyun?”

“Now?” Jongup tapped his chin with his pencil. “I think he would be eating on set”

“Set?”Youngjae whispered.” He is filming something”

“Drama, he got a role as main lead.”

“O-Oh... What’s the name?”

“Oh My School” Jongup chirped, smiling at Youngjae,

“Oh…oh okay”

“You ….you are worried about him?” Jongup asked innocently, smirking seeing Youngjae’s face going red and his wide doe eyes on him.

“Huh? Oh no, no, no, not at all” Youngjae shook his head quickly before chuckling, “No-“

“You missed him?”

“No, I don’t”Youngjae looked away, puffing his cheeks alittle before shaking his head lightly. Jongup laughed- what a bad liar.

“Hey you two, don’t talk about irrelevant matters in Maths class. Please focus, Youngjae, teach him.”Ms Kang spoke, tapping Youngjae's shoulder.

“Yes ma’am”

“Honestly Youngjae, I expected you to be on track today. And then you go wander off talking about some drama. It’s okay, but stay focused understood the both of you?”

“Yes ma’am" Youngjae and Jongup saluted at the teacher. Ms Kang sighed, walking away from the table and heard a soft voice.

“Oh My School? It is a romance-"

"Argh"Ms Kang ignored them. "It's a good sign that Youngjae is getting to know the latest drama...I..I think..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Argh” Daehyun grumbled as he looked at his phone. Yongguk just hang up on him and messaged him that he was sorry that he needed to end the call. He frowned at his handphone, putting it inside his pocket and pondering on the special surprise he was going to get from Yongguk from his second message. He turned to the mirror before him, seeing him looking smart in the blue and yellow school uniform he was wearing with his hair combed up neatly.

“I hope Yongguk got Youngjae’s number….” He thought as he slumped against his chair.

“You look dashing” The makeup artist praised him, giving him a thumbs up. Daehyun nodded and smiled weakly at her.

“Thank you” She grinned at him, giggling as Daehyun turned away from her.

“Eunji wants to see you very badly you know”The idol sighed, hearing the artist squealing excitedly.

“Yeah” He answered nonchalantly, pulling his phone out from his pocket. He was rechecking his messages, waiting for a message from Yongguk or someone as the makeup artist continued to babble about the main actress.

“Eunji looks so pretty in the exact same uniform! You guys are like a couple, you the handsome Jung Daehyun and the most beautiful-“

“Oh a message!” Daehyun spoke to himself, looking at the messages he got from Yongguk. The artist pursed her lips slightly, angry that the man was ignoring him and was more interested in his handphone than her talking.

“Yah, I almost forgot this…” Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows- almost forget what?

“Why are his text messages so short?”

“I got Youngjae’s number, here!” Daehyun’s lips stretched into a huge smile when he read the message, he couldn’t wait to get hold onto the princess’s number. The artist was confused seeing the lead smiling at his phone and was about to ask when someone knocked onto the door.

“Hey, is Daehyun ready?” Daehyun jumped, standing up and quickly placed his phone back into his pocket before rushing to open the door. The director was at the door, waving at him before asking him to follow him. Daehyun nodded, moving along behind the director with a green bag over his shoulders.

“Okay Jung Daehyun” The director spoke. “I am really glad you finally come here, I thought I need to find a new lead to play your role haha”

Daehyun forced a smile as the director chuckled- he thought that it might have been a brilliant idea to find a new actor.

“But Eunji really wanted you in so, I have to get you in. And here you are” The director looked at Daehyun, noticing him around the set.

“Now here, you need to walk past the girls coolly. With this cool boy look. They will flailed and you would glance at Eunji who would be at the end, acting like you seen the most beautiful girl which is her. Alright?” The director showed a thumbs up before running towards one of the staffs calling for him.

“Hey there Daehyun” Daehyun heard the loud whiny voice from behind him and sighed.

“Hey”

“Yah” Eunji popped next to him with a bright smile. “You didn’t see me and you said ‘hey’ “

“I did see you.” Eunji frowned, not liking how indifferent Daehyun was replying to her.

“Yah, you’re acting now. Please act more into character please”

“Shooting hasn’t even started yet, why now”

“Yah Daehyunnie oppa” Daehyun cringed at the sickening sweet tone of her voice calling his name. Eunji poked his shoulder, pouting cutely at him.

“What?”

“Yah, you don’t like me? Oppa is mean”

“No I am not, stop acting cute, I don’t like it”

“Argh, is Oppa into the y type then?”

“No of course not….” Daehyun suddenly thought of Youngjae during PE lesson. “Maybe… alittle bit”

“Oh?” Eunji lifted an eyebrow. “So you like cute and y types too? Hehe, I can be both”

“Eunji”Daehyun spoke firmly. “I do not like you at all. You are just a friend. That’s it”

“I will make you like me. You have to like me!” Eunji frowned, stomping her feet a little. “Everyone do like me! And so are you. Even your school likes me, everyone in your school should like me!”

“Argh” Daehyun sighed- he didn’t know how to handle Eunji, he want her to stop disturbing him. “I-“

“Everyone to your places please!” Daehyun felt relieved hearing the director’s voice and quickly moved into position. Eunji glared at him, smirking as she walked into her position.

“I am going to make you like me, I am the popular actress, and no one would dislike or hate me, especially not you, my lovely charismatic Jung Daehyun”

“I hope Youngjae is just fine at school” Daehyun murmured to himself, clenching his fist as he watched the director talking to the backdrop and lead actress what they have to do in the scene. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket and whipped his phone out.

“Youngjae’s number” Daehyun chuckled at the messages and saved the number quickly in his phone.

“Jung Daehyun! No phones on set!”

“Oh Okay!” Daehyun bowed at the director before switching his phone off quickly and placed them back in his pocket. He took in a deep breath before letting a small smile linger on his face.

“Got his number, yes”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stupid Jung Daehyun busy filming his drama today…I had to run today in school and he doesn’t...” Youngjae muttered, staring idly at his notebook. He chose to remain in class during break today- he didn’t feel a need to run away or avoid the idol, since the idol isn’t here. He pulled out his notes, going over them meticulously to kill time.

“Hmm, let’s see…Chemistry” Youngjae blinked at his notes, finding himself recalling the Chemistry Lesson when Daehyun asked him about the question they had to do. He shook his head when he started to see a handsome smiling Daehyun, keeping his notes in his bag before deciding to go to the council’s room to meet up with Himchan.

“I shall not think of that idiot!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Explain to us now, about them” Jaehyo demanded, eyeing Seokjin and Hoseok. “Why are you running away from this gang of yours?”

“They want us in, but we don’t want in. Get it?”

“But… why?” Jaehyo and Kyungsoo lifted an eyebrow at Seokjin.

“They had this perception that people would can’t sing or dance, they are just not worth it. They had been bullies, critising and teasing all of those people who wanted to live their dreams to join in our group.” Hoseok explained, putting a hand on Seokjin’s shoulder.

“You said you joined them since you guys were best buddies-“

“I quit after I saw what they did to this guy, my best friend. I ask Seokjin hyung about it and he agreed to run away as well”

“What about you Seokjin, why did you leave?” Kyungsoo asked out of curiosity. Seokjin eyed him before shifting his gaze to Himchan. Himchan was looking away, not interested in their conversation.

“Youngjae” The name got Himchan snapping his head to him. Himchan’s eyes went wide, glued onto Seokjin. Kyungsoo and Jaehyo looked at each other as Kyungsoo thought about them.

“Wait, they are the ones-“

“They are in the next school beside us, Bangtan High. Jimin is the only other member from here and we had been trying to keep away from him ever since. “Seokjin spoke exasperatedly. “But he found us”

“I see… well… let me talk to this Namjoon guy, the leader”

“Yeah, good luck with that”

“Hey did I miss something?” The whole room fell silent, all eyes onto the cute student who just entered the room.

“Y-Youngjae” Seokjin murmured, looking at Youngjae who was closing the door. He beamed at the five students in the room, blinking at them staring at him.

“So- oh”Youngjae felt something in his pocket was vibrating and was surprised to receive a message from an unknown. He looked up, bowing at Kyungsoo who was lifting his eyebrow at his handphone.

“Oh wait, sorry President! I need to check his message out, it’s from unknown-“

“Oh unknown” Himchan glared at the smirking leader who chuckled.

“Bang Yongguk!-

“Prince?" Youngjae spoke softly, reading the contents of the text messages."Daehyun!?"

 

“Hey Princess, just who am I?

Sorry I didn’t come school today, busy with shooting my drama.

Hope you are just fine though, haha

I really want to see you soon

Don’t give up on me just yet

I will be back to tutor you! Please wait for your prince, princess”

 

 

“Okay now, who give Daehyun my number?” Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the idol who was wearing a sheepish smile while raising his hand out.

“Well…me”

“B-But...” Youngjae turned to Kyungsoo and Himchan who were looking away from him. Seokjin chuckled, watching Youngjae pursing his lips together before putting his phone in his pocket.

“Kyungsoo…”

“Sorry JaeJae!” Youngjae nodded, getting a hug from the President. Seokjin came over, ruffling Youngjae’s fluffy hair as Youngjae looked at him innocently. Seokjin found the latter incredibly cute like this, letting his biggest smile creep onto his face. Himchan eyed him, feeling a little worried seeing Seokjin acting close to his Squish JaeJae.

“Youngjae….”

 

“I have to wait for him…the nerve of him to call himself prince argh...” Youngjae mumbled to himself before secretly smiling softly to his pocket.

“That idiot, you must be tired….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Namjoon-“

“Yeah?”The leader lifted his head up, looking at Yoongi who gave him a weak smile.

“Don’t feel so upset”

“It’s because of that guy right? Because of him Seokjin hyung left”

“W-Who”

“Who else. The one he kept talking to us about before.” Namjoon suddenly slammed his fist against the door. Jimin was watching Yoongi, holding his hand seeing the elder gritting through his teeth. He was staring at the elder worriedly, he did his best running around school to search for Seokjin and Hoseok. He thought it was his fault, he couldn’t even find the popular students in his school.

“I know…” He answered softly.

 

“Yoo Youngjae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aww, princess is falling asleep” Yongguk commented, smiling seeing Himchan’s head tilting towards his side. Himchan sat up straight, frowning at him before rubbing his eyes.

“You shush! You were the only one running two rounds around the school. Zelo and Jongup ran with us, psh....” Yongguk nodded, placing a finger on his lips as he watched the sleepy Himchan leaned onto Youngjae’s shoulder. Youngjae was watching Zelo and Jongup, who were leaning on each other with their eyes closed. He already knew they had been asleep for a long time- they already had been waiting in the music room for two hours straight. They were already exhausted from the PE Lesson they had earlier today, running 7 rounds around the school was tiring.

“Yah why am I here?” Himchan hit Youngjae’s arm lightly, pouting at him.

“You are with me Hyung, I need to wait for him remember?” Youngjae pleaded with him, petting Himchan’s head.

“It has been two hours, he is not here yet” Yongguk muttered, looking at Youngjae who frowned at him. Himchan nodded quickly agreeing to what the leader has said.

“He said he would be coming, and he would” Youngjae spoke fervently before smiling sweetly at Himchan. “Please Hyung, stay with me”

“Argh fine” Himchan sighed- he knew he can’t deny his Squishy JaeJae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Drive faster!!” The manager turned to him, glaring at the idol who was feeling restless after the filming.

“Yah, there is a speed limit. Calm down” Daehyun sighed, nodding furiously as he took in a deep breath.

 

“I can’t calm down, Youngjae is waiting for me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ay they all fell asleep” Yongguk mumbled, seeing Youngjae and Himchan’s eyes closed. He leaned against his chair and suddenly fell something on his shoulder. He turned, smiling at Himchan who was leaning his head against his shoulder. He looked over to Youngjae who was leaning his head down on the table. He shook his head and gently petted Himchan’s head.

“You must have a good rest, Princess. Good job, Himchan”

“Youngjae-oh?” Daehyun chuckled, seeing Yongguk who was the only one awake waving at him. Himchan’s head was on his shoulder while Youngjae was sleeping, with his head on the table.

“You’re late”

“I am sorry… Youngjae is sleeping?”

“What do you think?” Daehyun frowned and pulled Youngjae from the table.

“Youngjae-“

“Hmmm, JaeJae is sleepy Noona” Daehyun grinned at Youngjae’s cute voice before his whole body stiffening when Youngjae went to hug him. He held onto Youngjae, afraid that he might injure the princess and felt himself blushing seeing Youngjae’s arms wrapped around him.

“Yongguk, help?”

“Bet you like getting a hug from Youngjae” Yongguk chuckled, seeing the vocalist’s face turning redder as he glared at him. Daehyun looked away, feeling his hand slowly resting onto the top of Youngjae’s head and petting his hair lovingly. He smiled to himself, feeling Youngjae snuggling into him.

The day seemed so worth it when he was able to spend sometime with Youngjae, even though it was stressful and tiring.

 

“Youngjae, Himchan you two need to leave-oh? “ Kyungsoo suddenly entered the room, waving at Daehyun and Yongguk who were with his two best friends. He sighed and bowed at them.

“It’s late” He spoke. “I need to send them back, Himchan and Youngjae.  I agreed to wait for you with them. But I had some practise with my choir.”

“It’s alright” Daehyun nodded. “We would send you back home along with the princesses then, you do know their addresses right?”

“Princesses?” Kyungsoo thought with a smile.

“Yeah, I do.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the ride.” Kyungsoo thanked them as Daehyun and Yongguk nodded at him. Yongguk and Daehyun had taken the intiative to carry Youngjae and Himchan with them, not wanting to bother the president and his manager so much-carrying the sleeping Jongup and Zelo. Kyungsoo stared at the ‘princesses’ who were still asleep, both leaning onto one of the idols’s shoulders while Jongup and Zelo were at the backseat, sleeping peacefully. Yongguk nudged Daehyun’s arm before leaning into whisper to him.

“He waited for you, you know that?” Kyungsoo caught what Yongguk said and glanced sneakily at Daehyun whose smile grew wider. He could see a tinted blush on his face and Daehyun turning to Youngjae, staring at the sleeping princess adoringly.

Yeah…he did”

“You would have to repay him for making him wait for you” Kyungsoo said, looking at Daehyun and Yongguk.

“And what did I say about using handphones in school you two-“

“Wait, not now, there are people sleeping-“

“You guys are going to get it” Kyungsoo shook his head in defeat.

“Ah…these two”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Here's a update;-;

sorry I updated this late>.< hehe

there would be more action for please stay with meeee

and there is only a few more chapters left so :D

hope you guys liked it!^^