08

Hey Princess

Jaehyo his lips nervously, looking through the papers Kyungsoo handed over to him and glanced at the supposedly popular boyband in Korea. He took note of the things they had to prepare for the school tour for B.A.P and frowning at the schedule, apparently, they had to show them their dance lessons and vocal lessons. He took a pen and took down the classes in his tiny black notebook he kept in his pocket before looking up to Daehyun who was frowning at the wall before him, as if he was in deep thought.

“Hey” Jaehyo blinked, looking at Yongguk who came to him. “Sorry about just now”

“It’s alright, don’t worry-“

“We are very sorry!” Zelo bowed to him and gave him a small smile.” We didn’t meet to make them angry”

“No, it’s really-“

“We are really sorry” Jaehyo stifled a chuckle, watching Zelo and Jongup bowing in unison to him. He shook his head, grinning softly at them.

“It’s alright, they will forgive you.”

“R-Really?” Daehyun asked, slowly turning his head to look at Jaehyo. The vice president could have sworn he was able to see some tears welling up in Daehyun’s eyes.

“Yeah” Jaehyo replied. “They are not the ones who would stay angry for very long… I mean, I don’t think Youngjae was that angry, maybe Himchan but… they would be okay with you after a while”

“Are you sure?”

“Well, yeah” Jaehyo frowned at Daehyun. “Why?”

“Are you close to them?”

“Yes, I am. Considering I know them for over 2 years now and what they been through in the past-“

“Maybe” Daehyun interrupted him. ”Maybe they won’t, they wouldn’t accept our apology at all”

“Jung Daehyun” Jaehyo said calmly, feeling the popular male singer’s glare on him intensified. “They are not that type of person that carries grudges for a long time. Give them two or three days and they would be over it.”

“You are sure about this?”

“Why Daehyun?” Jaehyo said, sounding as if he was challenging him.” They just need to relax and calm down. They would be okay maybe just staying away from you a little. Is there a problem?”

“Y-Youngjae…” Jaehyo raised an eyebrow, watching as Daehyun’s eyes fell to the ground.

“Why, I told you-“

“You really can’t tell me what’s wrong with him?” Jaehyo nodded, strolling towards the main vocalist.

“B.A.P Jung Daehyun” He whispered, leaning in to his ear with his hands in his pockets as Daehyuns shoulders tightened. “Youngjae wouldn’t like it if he were to know you know that something was wrong with him. Like what the president has said, when you know what’s wrong with him, he would try to stay away from you.”

“Then, if you knew, why isn’t he staying away from you?” Jaehyo shook his head, pulling away from Daehyun.

“We are his exceptions- we are his friends.”

“Then…” Daehyun spoke up, making Jaehyo stopped near the door. He turned around, surprised to see Daehyun clenching his fists with his head held down.

“Then?-“

“C-Can I be his exception too?” The vice president was shocked to see Daehyun looking at him desperately, as if his cold façade had crumbled. He never seen Daehyun looking so innocently at anyone, as if he was begging for his help. He wasn’t the cold Jung Daehyun that the media portrayed him to be.

“Y-You mean... His friend?” Everyone looked at him expectantly as Daehyun ponder over what the vice president has said, only to lower down his head, nodding at him.

“I mean…” Daehyun spoke up and straightened himself, staring at Jaehyo with a determined look. “I want to talk to him more… I want to help him as much as I can too;I want him to like me…”

“Me too, we want to help him” Yongguk placed a hand on Daehyun’s shoulder, giving Jaehyo a warm smile. “I want to help him and Himchan too”

“Can I say you are doing this because of pity…?” Jaehyo looked at them incredulously. “Or to gain attention for B.A.P?”

“I want to help him!” Daehyun raised his voice, taking a loud step forward to the vice president. Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo stared at Jaehyo, knowing well he was just trying to protect Youngjae and Himchan.” I want him to like me, talk to me and-

“But they are angry at you” Jaehyo interjected. “You need to make it up to them before you help them right? “

“Y-yeah…but…”Daehyun’s voice trailed off, biting his lips as Jaehyo waited for his response.

“Then…can you help us please?” Jaehyo widened his eyes, did Daehyun ask him for help? “You knew them a lot longer than us… You should know what we can do to make it up to them? Like what does Youngjae likes… other than Pikachu…?”

 Jaehyo looked at Daehyun sceptically, he was taken back seeing the usually cold popular main vocalist giving him a smile. It was rare for Daehyun to smile and, to Jaehyo, having to be a fan of B.A.P and watching their funny variety shows from time to time. Hearing the innocent and soft voice of the idol, Jaehyo realised that he was just Jung Daehyun now. He wasn’t B.A.P’s Jung Daehyun but a student of TS High School.  Jaehyo sighed and nodded at them

“Sure” Jaehyo grinned at him. “It’s the council’s job to help our students”

“R-Really?” Daehyun sounded surprised, he didn’t expect Jaehyo to agree to help him.

“Yeah” Jaehyo nodded and placed a finger on his chin. “Well, if you want to make up to them… I can tell you that they liked it if you do something for them, not buy things for them. It’s the thought that counts.”

“Can you tell us what they like?” Zelo asked, going over to Yongguk with Jongup.

“Well, Himchan likes those romance movies even though he wouldn’t admit it. He likes coffee, likes to talk. For Youngjae, he likes to take photographs. He likes to read a lot of books and studies most of the time. But those two would really appreciate you a lot if you do something for them. They really would” Daehyun and Yongguk looked at each other and sighed dejectedly.

“We… we need to do something really special for them-“

“You can” Jaehyo spoke up, smiling at them. “You have talents, Daehyun, you can draw and Yongguk…you can….act cute to Himchan?-“

“Woah no no no!” Yongguk shook his head violently.” I can’t do that!”

“I think…” Daehyun murmured, looking at Jongup and Zelo happily scribbling something onto their notebooks. He bit his lips, pulling out his notebook and paused.

“A cute princess who is angry at me” Daehyun mumbled to himself as he started to write on his notebook.

“Don’t stay angry at me princess”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know we can’t do much, we need to be close to him if we want to help him” Hoseok spoke softly, patting Seokjin’s shoulder.

“Come, let’s go-“

“Seokjin! Hoseok!” They both turned around, surprised to see Kyungsoo running towards them.

“President-“

“Have you guys seen Youngjae and Himchan?”

“Yeah, they are there, sitting by the pond”

“Thank you!” Kyungsoo bowed, giving them a big smile before running to Himchan and Youngjae.

“Did something happen?” Hoseok asked, blinking at Seokjin who was busy watching Youngjae waving at Kyungsoo.

“I think so” Seokjin replied.

“Otherwise, Himchan wouldn’t be dragging Youngjae here to calm himself down”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae! Himchan!” Kyungsoo shouted, smiling brightly at Youngjae who turned behind to wave at him. Himchan sighed, forcing a smile to Kyungsoo before returning to stare at the water fountain that was in front of him. He took in a deep breath, trying to relax as he leaned his head against Youngjae’s shoulder.

“Hey Kyungsoo” Youngjae waved, patting the space next to him. Kyungsoo ran to sit next to him, waving briefly at Himchan and turned to Youngjae.

“Are you two alright?”

“Yeah” Himchan piped out, lifting his head up from Youngjae’s shoulder and let out a sigh. “I thought I was losing myself again…”

“Don’t worry Himchan, you were just angry”

“But unlike you two…. I can’t control it…” Himchan turned to them before looking at the fountain again.

“Himchan-“

“Don’t worry, I am not that angry at Yongguk…just…just…”Himchan pouted to himself, feeling his cheeks heating up at the thought of Yongguk teasing him.

“He was just annoying”

“They are the new students” Kyungsoo sighed. “They just got to know us”

“We are not going to talk to them”Himchan said, turning to Youngjae who kept his eyes on the ground. He nudged him, offering him a small smile.

“Right JaeJae?” Youngjae nodded reticently at him as Himchan patted his head.

“Were you stoning JaeJae~”

“But you would have to talk to them” Kyungsoo frowned. “I mean you guys sit next to one of them”

“Heh, that Yongguk” Himchan scoffed, looking away from the two. “That guy, I swear….”

“W-Well…” Youngjae started, grinning at Kyungsoo. “D-Daehyun… w-was alright I guess”

“Alright?” Himchan and Kyungsoo asked. “He doesn’t tease you in class?”

“He does call me princess in class and would be teasing me but… he is okay… for now”

“Yeah JaeJae” Himchan wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “He will become annoying like his leader, Bang Yongguk. Oh-Kyungsoo! What about that guy who kept telling us about?”

“What guy-“

“The one who likes to tease you too? He is in the council right?”

“Ah, don’t talk about him” He pursed his lips at them, standing up and straightened his shirt. “I can handle him, I was worried about you two that’s all”

“We are worried about you too!” Himchan and Youngjae stood up, going over to Kyungsoo.

“Nah, its okay” The president gave them a big hug. “I hope Daehyun and Yongguk would be apologising to you too”

“Ah, it would be nice if they did” Himchan muttered as Youngjae nodded without a word, wondering if they really would apologised to them.

“Yeah, we better get back to class-oh, you guys haven’t eaten yet! Want to go to the canteen and have a quick snack?” Kyungsoo blinked at them, watching as the two looked at each other before shaking their heads at him. He frowned.

“What? Why not-“

“We… we just don’t want to… we would eat after school ends” Kyungsoo bit his lips, knowng all too well what their reason was and didn’t question them further.

“Alright then, let’s go back to class, it’s History next”
 

 

Himchan, Youngjae and Kyungsoo walked to their class, talking happily to each other and made their way to their seats, giving each other small smiles.

“Be positive Himchan” Himchan mumbled to himself, giving Youngjae a thumbs up as he watched the latter return him a thumbs up and turn to his History textbook. Himchan looked at the school clock, happy to see that the fan girls scurried off to their classes. Students were expected to be in class before the teacher arrived.

 

 

“Well, be calm Himchan- JaeJae and you wouldn’t be talking to those idols.. relax…” He sighed to himself as he placed his head on the table, closing his eyes. He was planning to take a short nap- Mr Choi would usually come ten minutes late for class anyway. Just as he was about to close his eyes, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Hmm?”

“Hey princess” Himchan’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets hearing the familiar small deep voice. He blinked, watching the leader of B.A.P taking a seat next to him.

“Y-You!”

“Hey princess” Himchan rolled his eyes and looked away from Yongguk, folding his arms. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows at him.

“P-Princess-“

“I am not talking to you”

“Oh? You are not talking to me?”

“Yes”

“Are you mad at me?”

“Yes”

“You’re frowning…”

“So-“Yongguk went to face him, giving him a soft smile as he leaned in closer to his red face.

“Don’t frown with that pretty face”

“G-Go away! I am mad at you!”

“I’m sorry” Yongguk apologised genuinely, reaching out to hold Himchan’s hand. Himchan gulped, turning to the side to see Yongguk tilting his head at him. His eyes glanced down at Yongguk’s lips which were just inches away from his. He looked up into Yongguk’s eyes with his eyes wide open. He could have sworn he felt his heart beating faster than usual as the leader spoke softly to him.

“I am sorry princess, forgive me?” Yongguk shot him a conspiratorial smile. Himchan looked down at his hand in Yongguk and glared at him. There was no way he was going to forgive the idol that easily. He snatched his hand away from Yongguk and scoffed, looking away from him.

“Of course not” Himchan mumbled softly, looking down at his textbook.” I won’t forgive you so easily”

“Is that so?” Yongguk thought, leaning his head against his propped arm. He looked at the student diligently reading his textbook beside him.

“I will make you forgive me Himchan, just wait”

 

 

“Youngjae”

“H-Huh!”

Youngjae suddenly slammed his book closed, biting his lips as he heard the all too familiar voice and felt someone took a seat next to him. He remembered Himchan saying that they were not talking to the idols for the day and stayed silent in his seat, playing with his fingers nervously.

“Youngjae?”

Daehyun took his seat, inside happy to see Youngjae already seated down and pulled out a folded paper from his pocket. He slowly placed the letter in front of Youngjae’s hands, pretending to read his textbook as he watched Youngjae slowly reaching out to read his letter.

“Princess” Youngjae pursed his lips at the name on the letter and took it in his hands, opening it up slowly.

 

“I am sorry Princess, don’t get mad at me.

 I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, princess.

 I love to see you smile princess, and would want to know you more.

 Forgive me please princess?

 Please don’t get mad at me

 Even when you were so cute when you are mad

 My cute little princess

Smile please?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-You…. I-I am not a princess…” Youngjae mumbled to himself, turning his head to see the well-known idol Jung Daehyun smiling so brightly at him. His face was starting to heat up again, his heart fluttering and beating rapidly as Daehyun leaned in closer to him.

“I-I...I-I am still mad a-at you...” Youngjae whispered loudly, swallowing his saliva as he stared into his warm beautiful eyes.

“You don’t sound like you are angry at me… princess”

“I-I am!”

“You are?” Youngjae nodded furiously, surprised seeing Daehyun giving him the cute puppy eye look as he slowly pursed his lips together into a tiny pout. The blushing bespectacled boy looked away from him, finding himself thinking that the idol rather too adorable trying to make Youngjae forgive him and that it was too much for his heart to handle look at him trying to act cute to him. Honestly, he wasn’t so mad with the idol now.He bit his lips, trying to shake away the image of the pretty flower pouting at him.

“I-I am not mad-“He paused, his eyebrows frowning when he looked back at the letter.

“I won’t be mad if you stop calling me and Himchan ‘princesses’. We are not princesses, we are princes” Youngjae spoke calmly, offering a small smile to Daehyun.

“Then we-“

“So you wouldn’t be mad at me if I call you princess?” Daehyun asked, earning a nod from Youngjae.

“Yes” He took a moment to think about Youngjae has said and spoke.

“So, if you are not mad with you, you wouldn’t care about me?”

“Huh?” Youngjae looked at Daehyun confusedly. His eyebrows arched as Daehyun smiled weakly at him.

“I do want you to forgive me but-“Daehyun grinned at Youngjae, leaning in closer to him as the latter just blinked at him like a lost child. He reached out to place his hand on Youngjae’s head, brushing his fringe away tenderly as he stared into Youngjae’s eyes.

“It will be better if you stay being a princess to me, JaeJae” Youngjae quickly turned away from him with his heart palpitating, sighing when he saw the long awaited history teacher rushing into the class.

He glanced at Daehyun, only to turn away quickly seeing Daehyun giving him a kind smile. He let out a soft sigh, clenching his fist under his desk.

“I…I am not a princess… I am not weak…anymore…”

 He didn’t notice Daehyun staring at him with a pained expression, looking almost hurt seeing him turning away from him without a smile.

“Yes, school is over. I need to go to-“

“Princess, are you going to the council’s room?” Himchan puffed his cheeks and shrugged, running away as Yongguk smirked at him. He sighed, the princess was still mad at him?

Seokjin sighed as he looked at his schedule, he had vocal lessons after school in the music rooms with a new teacher. He bit his lips, looking at the student who was busy packing his things.

“I hope you would be alright during the lessons later…”

Kyungsoo watched Daehyun and Youngjae, feeling alittle surprised to see Daehyun looking despondent after talking to Youngjae. He leaned back in his seat, lifting an eyebrow as he saw the quiet idol giving longing glances towards his friend throughout the lessons. He glanced at Yongguk and his unwilling tablemate, seeing the leader practically had his eyes on Himchan who was busy paying attention to the teachers.

Kyungsoo was still in his seat when the school bell rang, watching Youngjae slowly packing his things and Daehyun remained stagnant but his eyes were glued to the student next to him packing his bag. Youngjae carried his bag and risked a look at Daehyun, going straight to the council room hurriedly with a flattering heart seeing the latter looking at him. Kyungsoo stood up, seeing Daehyun’s eyes never leaving Youngjae as he left the class.

“Hey” The president called out, looking at Daehyun who turned to him.

“President-“

“I suggest you give him something he wants for him if you want to talk to him”

“What are you talking about” Daehyun hissed, frowning at the President who shrugged.

“You know what I am talking about. Don’t get me wrong, I am still wary of you. Your autographs, remember?”

Kyungsoo blinked, watching Daehyun tearing a page out from his notebook and scribbling something onto the paper.

“What is his sister’s name?”

“H-Huh-oh Sunhwa” Kyungsoo answered abruptly, staring at Daehyun.

“Where is Yongguk and the rest?”

“They are here, at Yongguk’s table” He turned, looking at Yongguk talking to Zelo and Jongup.

“Great, so Youngjae would be with us on the tour right?”

“Yeah”

“Good”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Himchan, are you ready? “

“Youngjae, don’t worry I will be with you, are you ready though-”

“Yeah yeah, we are ready!” Jaehyo laughed at Himchan and Youngjae, patting on Kyungsoo’s back. He grinned at the three who looked proper and professional in their schools’s cardigans. He gave them a thumbs up and went out of the room, waving at B.A.P who were quietly waiting for them.

“The tour is going to start, it isn’t so amazing but, you would get to meet your teachers and classmates more”

“Oh okay-“They all nodded, looking at the three who came out of the room.

“It would be fine Youngjae” Himchan murmured, patting his head. Youngjae nodded, his shoulders tensed seeing Daehyun staring at him. He looked away, hoping the tour to end soon.

“I-I hope we wouldn’t go to my vocal class… “

“Come on” Yongguk nudged Daehyun. “Go give the letter, you have been holding onto it even since we left the class”

“O-Okay” Daehyun sighed, walking towards the bespectacled boy who was talking to Himchan.

“Youngjae” Himchan, Jaehyo and Kyungspp turned to Daehyun, staring at him carefully as Youngjae went to him, he knew he needed to tell him he didn’t want to talk or anything to get him away from the idol.

“Daehyun-“

“Here” Daehyun handed him a folded paper from his pocket, smiling brightly as he watched Youngjae opening and reading the letter with red adorning his cheeks. He was reading it and paused, feeling Daehyun holding his arm. He looked up at the latter, staring at him with his pretty puppy eyes.

“You needed an autograph from us right? For your sister-” Youngjae suddenly reached out to hold his hand without thinking, giving Daehyun a sweet smile. He felt he was melting seeing him smiling at him and holding his small hand so tighly even though he knew Youngjae was just really grateful he gave him s and his autographs to him.

“Thank you Daehyun-ah” Daehyun nodded hesitantly, feeling a small smile creeping onto his face when he heard his soft cute voice.

“Y-You’re welcome”

“Sunhwa,

Sister to the adorable Youngjae who sits next to me.

Hello, it is nice to write to Youngjae’s sister. You must be grateful to have a handsome and kind little brother like him.

With love, B.A.P”

 “Himchan” Himchan frowned and turned around, surprised to see Yongguk smiling at him.

“Hey erm…” He scratched his head, reaching his hand out to Himchan. The latter blinked, surprised to see a baby pink letter in his hand. He looked up at Yongguk, slowly taking the letter away from him. Yongguk chuckled, seeing the cute lost expression on Himchan’s face and leaned in, gently giving him a soft unexpected kiss on his cheek.

“I got you one too princess” Himchan blushed furiously, pointing his finger at Yongguk.

“D-Don’t-“ His other hand held his kissed cheek and he mumbled a small ‘thank you’ before going to Kyungsoo.Yongguk chuckled, feeling very satisfied.

“I got to kiss him haha”

Youngjae blinked, looking down at his hand holding onto Daehyun and pulled away quickly. He gulped, he didn’t know he was touching his hand all this while. He bowed to the idol, mumbling a quick apology before going next to Jaehyo.

“Okay now, let’s start our tour” Kyungsoo glanced at Himchan and Youngjae and announced to them, putting on his biggest smile. “Welcome to our school and we hope you had a great first day of school”

“Yeah yeah yeah” Yongguk chuckled. “Let’s go around school now”

“Yeah yeah yeah” Himchan replied quickly, narrowing his gaze at him as he stood behind the President. “It’s a short tour, we are going to show you the important rooms you need to take note and where your classes are”

“Yes princess” Himchan puffed his cheeks, turning away from him as turned to the other three.

“Come with me, we would show you to the labs first” Jaehyo said, leading the group away to the labs right opposite the block. B.A.P was right behind them, with Zelo and Jongup eagerly asking Jaehyo and Kyungsoo questions and Youngjae and Himchan right at the back, behind the two oldest in B.A.P. Yongguk held back a smile, turning around to see oblivious Himchan walking with his arms folded busy looking around. Once their eyes met, Himchan frowned, turning away quickly. Yongguk grinned, he liked to see handsome Himchan pursing and trying to avoid looking at him. It was really… cute.

Daehyun on the other hand sighed softly to himself. He wasn’t able to bring himself to glance at Youngjae who was walking behind him. He clenched his fists, biting his lips as he tried to find courage in himself to just look at Youngjae. Just when he was about to turn his head to look at Youngjae, he would bring himself to face the front smiling forcefully at the squealing students in their classes whom he had passed by. He wasn’t sure why, he felt too nervous and anxious wanting to look at Youngjae.

“Here we are!” Kyungsoo and Jaehyo stopped in front of the lab.” Let’s have a look inside”

“Woah, okay, we have some frogs here. Some students are going to dissect them this week so we had them here ready for dissection.” Daehyun and Himchan felt a sudden instinct to stay behind the group, slowly walking towards the group crowding around the frogs trapped in the glass cage.

“Oh! Frogs!” Zelo clapped his hands, waving happily at the frogs. He looked up at Kyungsoo brightly. “Can I hold one in my hand?-“

“No!”Himchan screamed while Daehyun shook his head a little that went unnoticed. Himchan gulped and went to Youngjae, holding his arm rightly. Daehyun shifted a little closer to Yongguk who stood next to the bespectacled boy, making sure he was just a small distance away from Youngjae.

“I-I don’t think-“

“Please hyung…” Zelo put on his best puppy look, his hands clasped together as he stared at Kyungsoo and Jaehyo like a cute little school boy who wanted to play with his friends. Kyungsoo and Jaehyo looked at each other and sighed.

“Okay, okay, but just one frog alright?”

“Yay!” Zelo carefully opened the enclosed cage and pulled out a green greasy frog out with his two hands. Jaehyo closed the cage quickly, wanting to laugh so hard at Himchan staring at the frog in Zelo’s hand so attentively. Himchan and Daehyun stared at the horrendous and ugly looking creature in his hands, they were praying that Zelo would place the frog back to the glass cage.

“Oh… froggie!” Zelo jumped in place, suddenly going to Yongguk with his newly found friend. “Look hyung!”

“Yes Zelo that’s charming, don’t let go alright-“

“Huh-“

The frog slipped out from Zelo’s hands and fell on the ground. Himchan quickly shouted and rushed out of the room, when he saw the frog jumping towards him. Yongguk rushed to Himchan, grinning at the back of scared student breathing heavily at the door. Youngjae sighed, crouching down to pick up the frog.

“Get that frog!” Jaehyo spoke loudly, rushing to get the frog jumping around the lab. Kyungsoo, Jongup and Zelo were running, the frog was too nimble for them to catch. Daehyun tried to stand aside but instead he went closer to Youngjae who was trying to catch the frog. Just when the frog jumped onto Daehyun’s shoulder, Daehyun jumped and quickly flailed, trying to get the frog off of him.

“Ah!”He managed to make the frog jump away and quickly hugged the nearest arm he was able to get a hold on- Youngjae’s arm. He took a deep breath, pulling the arm closer to him as he tried to clam down. Youngjae was shocked to see the cool and handsome Daehyun frightened by a frog. He bit his lips, reaching out to gently pat his head. Daehyun looked up, not knowing what to say seeing Youngjae smiling at him. He completely forgot why he was scared seeing Youngjae’s pretty face and his beautiful smile.

So pretty.

“It’s okay, Jaehyo got the frog” Youngjae spoke, finding Daehyun adorable when he nodded at him like a scared child and was still hugging his arm.

“O-Okay” Daehyun let go of Youngjae’s arm quickly, glaring at the rest who was staring at with a small smile before rushing out of the lab. Jaehyo cast a big smile at him after placing the frog back into the cage.

“Looks like Jung Daehyun is scared of frogs, hehe”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey-“Himchan heard a small voice coming from behind him. He mistook the low voice was Jaehyo.

“No shh! I know what you’re going to say, I am sorry. I panicked alright? I just need to run away from everything, I am not strong to stay in class-“Himchan felt someone wrapping his arms around his waist. He leaned against the strong chest, closing his eyes tightly. Yongguk smiled, hoping Himchan was able to calm down.

“Its okay, its okay-“

“I am so weak and pathetic…” Himchan whispered, gasping when he recognised the voice who spoke to him.

“Y-Yongguk-“ He turned around, his heart beating rapidly when he saw Yongguk smiling at him.

“Hey princess”

“Y-You-“

“Okay!” Himchan blinked, watching Daehyun rushing out of the class and the rest going out after him. He went to Youngjae, glaring at Yongguk before scoffing- the nerve of that gummy-smiling guy to backhug him.Kyungsoo shook his head at Zelo and gave the boy a small pat on the back.

“Now, we wouldn’t visit the labs anymore since we had a great time with frogs just now-“Kyungsoo smiled at them.

“So now, it is actually time for you to see your music lessons. We are going to the music rooms where your vocal, rapping and music lessons are held at.” Youngjae felt his heart drop and he started to inhale and exhale quickly. He was going to the vocal lessons, he was going to his vocal lessons with them. They were going to see his vocal lessons.

 They were going to hear him sing.

“Youngjae” Himchan his back, whispering into his ear. “Its fine, Youngjae”

 “O-Okay-“Zelo and Jongup looked at Kyungsoo and Jaehyo who shook their heads, directing them to the staircase. Jaehyo gave them a benevolent smile.

“Let’s go, Youngjae was feeling unwell”

“Right…” Daehyun replied sacrasticly, looking worriedly at Youngjae. Kyungsoo tapped on his shoulder.

“Yes, it is true” He spoke and gestured to the stairs.

“Now, let’s go” Daehyun sighed, bumping shoulder with the presidents as he made his way towards the stair. He glanced back at them, was Youngjae going to be alright?

Yongguk eyed Himchan, he looked like a mother patting Youngjae’s head, frantically trying to calm his squishy JaeJae down. He chuckled softly.

“Your squishy JaeJae huh?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry I can't update last week, my father cut off the internet;-;

so it's a long chappie and yes it is progessing slowly for now ;-;

 but please wait for me!! it will get more interesting

And..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OUR FLUFFY CUTE HANDSOME YOUNGJAE!!!^^

 

tumblr_mzuaudodek1slpc8mo2_500.gif

 

 

who else is excited for B.A.P's new music video;-; it sounds so niceeeee;-;!!

I love you guys!!/throws hearts at you/ <3 hehe