04

Hey Princess

“Thank you for your help Mr Hwang”

 

“Well, you guys are superstars” Mr Hwang chuckled. “You’re welcome!”

“Heh…” Yongguk smiled at the teacher. “Those two don’t even know we are superstars”

“Haha, those two aren’t into boy bands so much I guess… though I thought Himchan might be…”Mr Hwang laughed, remembering Himchan freaking out seeing Yongguk’s abs.

“Well…” Yongguk let out a nervous laugh.” Y-You said they are your students?”

“Yeah!” Mr Hwang nodded. “Why? Anything wrong?”

“N-Nothing…I was…confirming what you said…”

“Ah I see, bye!”

“Bye, this was B.A-“

“I don’t think it is necessary to do that” Mr Hwang waved his hand at them, laughing seeing them bowing at him and going off with the bags filled with their uniform and school books.

“Ah, I am looking forward for tomorrow”

“Daehyun hyung! Daehyun hyung!” Daehyun glared at Zelo, patting his head and watched as the boy laughed at him. Jongup was beside him, smiling at the youngest who gave the vocalist a thumbs-up.

“Hyung that was a good choice”

“Zelo, what are you talking about-“

“That boy! Haha, you like him”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes you do! You kept staring at him!”

“What does that have to do with liking anyone?”

“What? I mean, if you like someone, you would be always staring at him right?... Right Jongup hyung?”Jongup glanced at Daehyun before turning to Zelo who was looking at him innocently with his puppy eyes, as if begging him to agree with him. Jongup smiled brightly at Daehyun and nodded. He couldn’t say no seeing Zelo’s cute doe eyes.

“Yeah”

“Hehe! Hyung finally likes someone” Zelo cheered, pointing at Daehyun who shook his head and folded his arms.

“No I don’t Zelo”

“Stop denying it”

“I am not”

“You have a crush on him!” Daehyun scoffed, feeling his face burning up at the assumption.

“N-no I don’t!”Zelo smirked, the elder’s cheeks were turning redder. Jongup chuckled at the two of them, Zelo always like to tease Daehyun if he could.

“Hyung has a crush! Hyung has a crush!” The main vocalist looked away from the rapper, puffing his cheeks as Zelo kept chanting ‘Hyung has a crush’ to him. He gritted his teeth and looked at Yongguk who was checking his phone for messages from the manager.

“Yongguk hyung too!” Yongguk looked up from his phone, surprised to see Daehyun pointing at him. Zelo nodded and smiled at the eldest.

“Yongguk hyung has a crush-“

“Hey Jung Daehyun, you don’t need to bring me in here” Yongguk grumbled as he tucked his phone into his pocket. “And I don’t have a crush on him.”

“It’s okay, you two need time to admit it” Daehyun and Yongguk narrowed their glare at Zelo, who just merely blinked at them.

“What?”

“I thought we told you-“

“Oh…t-they..” The four heard a soft voice coming from behind them. They turned around, eyes widened seeing a young girl gasping, her hands shaking from excitement. Daehyun frowned, noticing the bright red rubber bracelet she was wearing in her right hand. He squinted his eyes to see the words imprinted on the bracelet.

Bang Yongguk

“Oh” Daehyun gulped and turned to Yongguk. “Eh hyung, she is-“

“B-b-b…B.A.P? In our school?!”The girl dropped the books she was carrying in her arms and screamed. Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup looked at Yongguk who blinked at the girl jumping for joy. They had forgotten to wear their disguise-Yongguk figured they maybe didn’t need to wear the mask and cap anymore.

“Oh… a fan…” Yongguk spoke, smiling cheekily at s before shouting.”Run”

 

 

“B.A.P!! Wait-“

“We need to get into the van, our manager said not to tell anyone recognise us here”

“Hyung!”

“Just run!” Yongguk sighed.

“They know we are here already”

 

 

 

Youngjae and Himchan sighed, smiling to each other once they reached Youngjae’s house. They walked slowly, still thinking about the two guys they met at school. Honestly, they hadn’t meet anyone like them in school. No one argues with Himchan and no one did call Youngjae ‘cute’ so straight forwardly besides Himchan that is. Himchan suddenly stopped at the front door and turned to Youngjae.

“JaeJae”

“Hmm?”

“Do you know their names?” Youngjae thought for a while before shaking his head at Himchan.

“N-No, I don’t” Himchan nodded, sighing as they stepped into Youngjae’s house.

“I just hope we don’t get to see them a-

“Himchan! Youngjae!” They both blinked, surprised to see their sisters running to them, squishing them in a tight hug.

“Noona-“Hyosung and Sunhwa let them go and grinned widely at them.

“I have great and incredible news to tell you two!”

“Okay Noona” Youngjae smiled softly. “What is it-“

“B.A.P is coming to our school!” Sunhwa shouted before Hyosung and she started to jump around. Himchan and Youngjae looked at each other before furrowing their eyebrows at the two excited girls.

“B.A.P? Who is B.A.P?” Himchan asked, only to get a smack on his arm from Hyosung.

“Yah! I thought I told you! It is my favourite band!”

“Waaaaaaarior hwo!” Hyosung and Sunhwa did some dancing

“They dance like this?” Himchan pursed his lips, rubbing his sore arm. It was the second time his sister had hit his arm harder.

“No” Hyosung sighed, suddenly looking at Youngjae.”  I can’t believe they are coming to your school!”

“Help me take an autograph for me tomorrow okay Youngjae? I heard they are going to start school tomorrow. And Noona is busy with Hyosung noona. We have club activities in the afternoon” Sunhwa asked with her cute voice while Youngjae shrugged. He didn’t want to be involve in this, he wasn’t so keen on boy bands.

“You can meet them when they come out of school-“

“No no no, they are studying at your school. You would be able to see them more. So, Youngjae, please get one, for Noona, please?” Sunhwa pleaded, pursing her lips as she tried to persuade Youngjae to help him. She almost squealed seeing Youngjae giving her one of his precious smile while nodding at her.

Her brother was adorable. Very adorable.

“Okay Noona”

“Aww, that’s my cute baby brother!” Youngjae gulped, letting his sister coo over him before hugging him again. Hyosung awed at the cute brother and sister before looking at Himchan who sighed.

“Yah, help me get one okay!” Hyosung spoke harshly while Himchan stuck his tongue out at her.

“Why isn’t Noona like Youngae’s Noona-“

“Want to get a smacking from me?!” Himchan shook his head quickly before hugging Hyosung.

“No no no, my big Noona~” Hyosung chuckled.

His brother was cute too.

Sometimes.

 

 

“Yah, tomorrow, everyone kept together alright?”Yongguk announced to s, glaring at them as they groaned loudly inside their van." We were lucky to escape the girl from asking us questions about why we are here...."

“Why, we don’t need to-“

“The news is out, they would be crowding around us”

“But-“

“Let’s just be ourselves, it wouldn’t hurt would it?” Jongup spoke up, looking at Zelo who nodded.

“Well… I don’t think it would… but…”

“But what hyung?”Yongguk smiled at them before eyeing the quiet main vocalist who was looking out of the window.

“I might want to meet the ‘princesses’ again. I didn’t know I could have so fun much teasing him… haha, he is so cute”Yongguk chuckled, seeing Zelo and Jongup nodding.

“Yep! I had fun watching hyung and them! Hehe, it is like an anime!” Zelo exclaimed as Jongup smiled at the youngest, agreeing with him.

“You guys…” Daehyun scoffed at the three and sighed, his lips stretched into a slight smile when he looked outside of the van. Sooner or later, they would reached the school and he was hoping he would get to meet or see a certain someone in the school.

“Maybe… we would meet again…”
 

 

 

“Oh my god, Jonguppie is so cute!” Youngjae walked out of his room, surprised to see his sister rolling on the floor, squealing her hearts out with a calendar in her arms. He blinked, he never did see his sister like this before and gulped, seeing her sit up and flipped through the calendar.

“Zelo too omo!”

“Bang Yongguk, ah my heart!”

“Ohhh Daehyunnie! Ah, so handsome”

“Noona, what is Noona talking about?”

“Aww, hello my sweet Youngie! I am talking about B.A.P! They are so cute and handsome and cute …and handsome, ah my heart can’t take it!” Sunhwa flailed, kicking her legs as Youngjae crouched down to her level.

“Noona is looking at… a calendar?” Sunhwa pouted at his brother.

“It’s not just any calendar my baby Jae! It is B.A.P’s calendar, hwuhh they look so gorgerous! Youngjae, help Noona take an autograph right?”

“They look familiar… I think…”Youngjae frowned when he caught a glimpse of the four-membered boy band on the cover of the calendar.“Of course Noona, you asked me to do that for you yesterday. Don’t worry, I will make sure to get you one-“

“Aww! Get for Hyosung noona too okay? Himchan here is lazy and doesn’t want to help me-“
“Hey, I say I would! I came early here. Now, let’s go Youngjae!”

“Bye my cute baby brother!!... and his naggy older brother!”

“Hey!”

 

 

“You guys better be good students. There are already rumours floating around about you guys going here.” The manager spoke, smiling softly at them.

“Yeah, but it is a good thing we are in the same class”

“O-Oh? We are?”Zelo blinked at Yongguk who chuckled.

“Yeah, well, we got a special treatment by the school. Don’t worry, you two-“He paused pointing at Jongup and Zelo.” Would be with us for some classes”

“Cool! We are all together for some classes!” Jongup smiled, ruffling Zelo’s hair.

“Yeah well… we are almost there”Yongguk mumbled, not surprised to see many people at the entrance of the school. They were waiting for them with sign boards and screaming their names.

“Himchan, eh?” Yongguk thought as he looked at the crowd. “I am guessing he wouldn’t be here then…”

“Ah there is a crowd. Everyone is waiting for us” The manager spoke calmly, stopping the van in front of the entrance. Daehyun sighed as he opened the door. The fans screamed louder, seeing Daehyun appearing from the car. He quickly scanned the crowd and shook his head.

He couldn’t see him.

 

“Where are you,Youngjae?”

 

“Ah, it’s B.A.P! AHH!!!”Youngjae and Himchan gulped, slowly walking nearer to the crowd. They came early to see B.A.P but the crowd was already here when they came.

“B.A.P should already be here, there is a lot of people here and signs of B.A.P and that rabbit thingy”Himchan mumbled, looking at Youngjae who was trying to catch a glimpse of the boy band.

“Oh my! Look at them! So hot!”

“I can’t see anything hyung”

“Ah! So cute! Jongup is so precious!

“Ah it’s so crowded, let’s take it later after school or during break. Let’s go to class yeah-“

“Ah they are here!” A girl screamed and behind Himchan and Youngjae, girls were rushing to join the crowd to see the famous boy band, B.A.P. They moved away quickly, avoiding the stampede of fangirls running towards the foyer when the band was.

“Yep we better back away from them"

 

 

“Ah, how are we supposed to get the autographs now?”

“I-I don’t know hyung….”

“Can we ask Kyungsoo to help us- wait nevermind, he might be busy.. I really hope he eats and sleep well this year”

“Me too.,,, they did a lot for us-“

“I am going to nag at them if they don’t.”

Hoseok and Seokjin walked towards the crowd, surprised to see only Himchan and Youngjae standing alone by the end of the huge crowd. Seokjin blinked, smiling softly seeing the bespectacled boy while Hoseok took a quick look at the corridor. The classrooms beside them on the first floor seemed to be empty. Seokjin nudged Hoseok, indicating him to strike a conversation with the two busy talking to each other.

“Hey Himchan and Youngjae” Hoseok greeted them with a big smile.”Why aren’t you out to see B.A.P? It seems everyone is out there to get a glimpse of them”

“We don’t know who they are. Why aren’t you there with them, Seokjin and Hoseok?”

“Well, we are not much of a big fan of a boyband but their songs are alright, good actually … but I don’t see why I have to join the girls screaming out their names and see them entering the school” Seokjin replied calmly before looking at Youngjae who slowly stood up from his chair. He gave Youngjae a small smile, seeing the cute boy was staring innocently at him.

“Y-You know them?” He nodded, chuckling softly when he heard Youngjae muttering a ‘I-I didn’t know....’

“Yeah, B.A.P. Best Absolute Perfect. Their popular songs, Warrior and I Remember are good, you should hear them”

“R-Really?”Youngjae blinked, giving Seokjin a small smile as the latter nodded, his eyes widened seeing Youngjae’s smile.

Youngjae did have a pretty smile.

“Y-Yeah, really”

“I-I listen to it, thank you-

“Oh Youngjae” Seokjin smiled nervously before extending his hand out to him.

“Hmm?” Youngjae hummed, looking at Seokjin’s hand.

“….C-Can we be friends? I really want to talk to you more, I mean, I would like to talk to you. Would it be alright?”

“But-“Youngjae chuckled nervously before looking into his eyes. Seokjin seemed serious, he looked determined and sincere in being friends with him. Even still, Youngjae didn’t want to accept but it seemed like it was a good opportunity to make a new friend. He took the hand and smiled up brightly to him.

“Sure Seokjin” Seokjin felt his breathing hitch, feeling his heart fluttering when Youngjae touched his hand. He was able to give Youngjae a small smile before letting his hand go. Himchan eyed Seokjin. Himchan didn’t trust him at all and turned to see Hoseok smiling at the two. He bit his lips, somehow he didn’t like Seokjin to be friends with Youngjae even though he was the one who encouraged Youngjae to make new friends.

 

 

“Youngjae?” Daehyun muttered to himself when he spotted Youngjae at the back with a tall brown-haired student while the band walked through the crowd with the help of the security guards. He didn’t know why he suddenly felt angry seeing the student and narrowed a glare at him subconsciously. He blinked once he saw the student’s face and looked up, feeling a tap on his shoulder.

 “Hey Daehyun, you’re alright?” Daehyun nodded at Yongguk.

“Good, we need to head to the general office. The principal wants to talk to us”

“Okay” He muttered, following Yongguk to the office.

 

 

“I will make you forget that day ever happened Youngjae… it shouldn’t have…” He thought before looking at the band who was heading towards the office. He frowned, smiling seeing a familiar face walking towards the general office.

He knew who it was.

“It has been a long time, Jung Daehyun”

 

 

 

“Hello B.A.P! I am really glad to have you all studying in our school!”

“Thank you, Mr Myeongsu”

“Now, well, you all would have a tour about the school after your lessons with our student president, Kyungsoo and one of our vice-head, Jaehyo” Yongguk nodded at them, scanning the two pretty boys looking so smart in their uniforms. He bit his lips, it would be okay for these two boys to guide them around the school but he would preferred having someone else along with them.

“Aww..” Zelo frowned before raising up his hand like small child. The principal laughed, gestured to him to speak.

“C-Can we bring some people we…may have met along?”

“Oh sure” Kyungsoo replied with a smile. “Who?”

“Erm…Y-Young….. and H-Him…” Zelo frowned, struggling to remember the names of the two students they met yesterday.

“He was trying to say Kim Himchan-” Yongguk spoke up before looking at Daehyun who completed his sentence.

“and Yoo Youngjae” Daehyun smiled weakly at the eldest before looking away.

“Oh…Youngjae?” Kyungsoo smiled brightly at the name. “I know him, he is very shy…and kept to himself a lot…” He paused, furrowing his eyebrows at the band.

“H-how do you know him? I mean… Himchan is his best friend, but I don’t think they are a fan of B.A.P. I don’t think they know about you guys yet-“

“Erm.. we talked to them. Yesterday when we came here to get our uniforms…why?”

“Oh? Mr Hwang must has asked them to help him…”

“Ah…”

“Haha Himchan.”Jaehyo spoke up.” That guy is like our second mother. Keep nagging at us to eat when we told him we were doing some admin work for the whole day. Himchan and he were so cute, running all the way to the convenience store to buy us some ramen…”

“Really? When?”Yongguk asked out of curiosity.

“Last year. Those two, they were the only ones bothered to do that and thanking us for our hard work…. Well I am glad I am in the same class as them again”

“Well, I’m not”

“Haha it’s alright”

 “Oh erm… we have to get to class right?” Zelo asked, blinking at the president.

“We wait until the bell rings and everyone would scurry to their classes. You don’t need to walk through the crowd to get to your classes” Kyungsoo replied calmly before looking at his watch.” We will wait for the crowd to disperse before we show your classrooms”

“Ah alright then”

Daehyun and Yongguk looked at each other, giving each other secret smiles.

They were able to meet the princesses again.

They can't wait for the tour.

 

 

 

“Yah Youngjae, I got a plan on how to get the autograph from B.A.P” Himchan whispered softly. He had to be careful-even though Himchan was a table away from Youngjae, the teacher might spot him talking in class. The teacher, Ms Kang, was the strictest teacher here. She taught Mathematics and Chemistry and was very particular about work and discipline in class. She eyed Himchan, sighing knowing he was one of the hardworking ones but was also one of the stubborn students she had in her class.

Youngjae gulped, glancing quickly at Himchan when Ms Kang was busy writing the solutions on the board. He frowned at the note Himchan was showing him, it was filled with scribbles, with two stickmen and arrows drawn all over the place. Youngjae shrugged at Himchan, mouthing the words ‘I don’t understand Hyung’ to him.

Seokjin and Hoseok sat at the back of the class, side by side and saw the duo trying to communicate to one another. They both sniffled a chuckle, watching Youngjae shaking his head desperately as Himchan kept pointing to the note.

“Hyung” Youngjae let out a soft whisper. “I don’t understand”

“What are you implying Youngjae-ah?My drawing can’t be that bad…”

“Kim Him Chan” The teacher called out, frowning at the student pointing at the note in his hand excitedly.

“Y-Yes Ms Kang?” Himchan smiled sheepishly at her before hiding his note in his pocket.

“What is that-“

“Nothing…” Ms Kang frowned, scoffing as she slammed his marker on her table. Himchan and Youngjae flinched, looking away once the teacher walked towards them.

“Himchan remain standing and Youngjae”Ms Kang grinned widely at the bespectacled student.

“Please do not entertain Himchan alright?”

“O-Okay… sorry Ms Kang” Ms Kang chuckled, patting his head briefly before going to the front of the class to continue with the lesson. Youngjae bit his lips, looking back at Himchan who merely shrugged at him. He mouthed an apology to Himchan before looking at the teacher, taking down notes diligently.

Himchan pursed his lips, he certainly didn’t like to stand to class. Honestly it was embarrassing, to see your classmates laughing at you except for his dear Squishy JaeJae who looked at him apologetically.

He sighed, hearing Kyungsoo’s voice from outside the class and turned his head, gasping once he saw the four new students he met yesterday.

"Mr Perfect Abs guy... t-they are here..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello! I am sorry if the update is no good;-; ( I have been very sick and feel very awful lately;-;)

Thank you for the upvotes and comments;-;!!!/hugs/

I will do my best to update this more since my hols are coming to an end soon so please wait for the next chapter^^