05

Hey Princess

“Well… is this school safe? I mean… our fans-“

“Nah, they wouldn’t be stalking you guys around. They would be focused on their classes and furthermore, the school doesn’t tolerate with crazy fans. They would be just staring at you and handphones are banned in the school premises. Well, except the canteen. But you guys have a special permission to eat at our student council room if you don’t want to let any of your fans take any pictures of you” Yongguk nodded, inside grateful that the school understood their situation and had given them special attention. After all, it was the first time the school had a popular band coming to study in their school.

“The school is very big” Zelo mumbled, looking around as they climbed up the stairs.

“Well this is 3rd floor, your class here” Kyungsoo smiled, gesturing to them the way to their classroom.

“Oh...” They were just passing by the class before Kyungsoo suddenly stopped in his tracks right beside their class.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” The student president suddenly snapped his fingers and turned to the four. ”I need to give you your schedules. Jaehyo-“

“Oh!” Jaehyo gasped.”  I left them with the Mr Hwang. I was checking the subjects you were taking with him, he was in-charge of the schedule”

“Ah, oh, I thought they were already finalised?”

“I am not sure. He was thinking of whether to put all of you in his class or in Ms Kahi’s class. They were discussing about this in the morning.” Jaehyo sighed, turning to Yongguk who patted his shoulder.

“We will just come along with you then.” Yongguk said, looking over to his Jongup and Zelo who nodded enthusiastically. Daehyun shrugged, offering a small smile to the leader. Kyungsoo bit his lips. Going down to the second floor would mean they would waste more time but it doesn’t matter since it was nearby. The teacher wouldn’t mind the new students to be late for about ten minutes at least.

“Okay then” He let out a deep breath, grinning at them. Yongguk nodded, turning around to follow Jaehyo and the rest when he felt someone staring at him from inside the class he was supposed to be in. He faced the class, blinking when he spotted the only student standing in the quiet classroom to be gazing at him. He squinted his eyes at the student, feeling his lips stretching into a big smile once he recognised who it was.

The one who had those pretty eyes, looking so handsome even by just standing and staring at him. He remembered the name tag he had on, chuckling seeing the student slowly pursing his lips at him.

 

 

 

 

“Erm…Yongguk-“ Kyungsoo called out, smiling seeing the said man turning to him.

“Yeah?”

“We need to go” Yongguk nodded seeing a teacher walking towards the oblivious student, and ran off to join the rest who were just walking down the stairs. Daehyun lifted an eyebrow at the smiling Yongguk, he seemed to be much happier than just now. He wondered what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 “T-That guy” Himchan blinked, not believing that the four men he met yesterday were just outside his classroom. It bothered him to no end that the shirtless man he saw called him and Youngjae ‘princesses’ and he was praying hard that they were not coming into their class. If they do, it meant they were going to be in the same class as them. He gulped, eyeing the four and the student president carefully crossing his fingers that they would just passed by their classroom.

Fortunately, they suddenly stopped. Himchan watched in anticipation as they talked for a while before turning around and left. Except for one.

“Aww… you go too…” Himchan was about to jump for joy but seeing the man he despised the most staring at him, his heart started to sink. He held his gaze, inside begging him to go with the rest and he didn’t realised he was pouting at him.

Ms Kang frowned at Himchan, shaking her head disappointedly. Even though Himchan was standing, he wasn’t paying attention to the lesson. She shook her head and went over to Himchan and pinched his ear.

“Ouch-“

“Kim Himchan”

“Y-Yes ma’am-“

“I see you clearly not interested in my lesson but you seemed to be interested in looking outside the classroom. I suggest you should be an outstanding student and stand outside of class then Mr Kim” Himchan gulped, shaking his head before bowing apologetically to his teacher.

“I-I am sorry, I-I didn’t mean to, I-It’s just that…. O-outside t-there’s-“

“There is what?”

“Erm…” Himchan bit his lips before putting on a sweet smile, looking pleadingly at his teacher.

“There is… a friend… outside”

“Oh really?” Ms Kang asked before frowning at Himchan.” Stand outside the class, bring a pen along alright?”

“Yes ma’am!” The teacher shook her head, looking at Himchan nodding and running out of the class. She didn’t want to make him stand outside, but it seemed he was a little off today and needed to wake up. He was usually a lot more attentive and she would see him giving Youngjae small smile if he got a question correctly. She looked outside of the class- what was Himchan looking at?

 

 

 

 

“Yes they disappear!” Himchan smiled to himself. It didn’t matter if he was standing outside of class, as long as the four new students are not going to be in his class- he was fine.”Now,I couldn’t be dreaming just now right?”

“Now I want everyone to maintain this silence, I am giving you a simple worksheet to do. I except you all to finish it by the end of this class” Himchan heard Ms Kang announce to the class and blinked, looking at his Squishy JaeJae who was staring at him with a concerned look. Himchan gave him a reassuring smile, he didn’t want Youngjae to worry about him. He wouldn’t be standing outside of class if he didn’t see those four students here.

“Yoo Youngjae”Youngjae snapped his head to the front, lowering his head seeing Ms Kang handing him his worksheet.

“Don’t worry about Himchan, you better not be looking out too. I am sure you don’t want to join him” Youngjae nodded, taking his worksheet from the teacher. He frowned to himself as he wrote down his name on his paper.

What did Himchan saw anyway?

“Here Himchan” Himchan took the pen and paper from Ms Kang. “Do the worksheet-"

“B-but… my table-“

“It’s a simple worksheet Himchan, it is very easy, don’t worry” Himchan bit his lips, surprising himself as he looked at the paper.

“Easy for her” He mumbled under his breath as he started to do his work, using the wall as a table to write on. He was focused in completing his task that he didn’t notice the group that was approaching him.

 

 

 

“Wow, we have Mr Hwang as our English teacher” Jongup spoke, looking at his band members who nodded.

“Yeah, and Ms Kang for Mathematics…”

“Mr Hwang was really in a hurry” Kyungsoo muttered, looking over at Jaehyo. Jaehyu puffed his cheeks- he couldn't believe Mr Hwang forgot his name.

 

 

“Eh! Please excuse me, I am late for my lesson! Go go-“

“Mr Hwang-“

“Hey B.A.P! Hey Kyungsoo and….and you, bye!”

“Mr Hwang? I am-“

“Bye!”

 

 

“Yeah” Jaehyo sighed.” In a hurry- isn’t that Himchan-“

“Shh”Kyungsoo placed a finger on his lips. “You know we can’t talk to a student standing outside of his class. And we need to go to our classes”

“Oh Yongguk hyung” Zelo pointed at the Himchan working hard in completing his work outside of the class. “It’s-“

“Shh” Yongguk shushed him before smirking at Himchan. “Let’s not let him know we’re here eh?”

“Okay then, I have to leave now” Jaehyu waved. “Have fun!”

“Now let's hurry” Kyungsoo mumbled to them.” Let’s go to class”

Kyungsoo passed by Himchan, giving him a worried glance before going into class. He quickly greeted his teacher and whispered softly to her, gesturing her the students slowly walking into the classroom. Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup bit back a smile as they passed by Himchan, scribbling down on his paper. Yongguk, on the other hand, took his time, examining Himchan’s paper.

“Now, now, five times three plus seven and then square it and then…” Yongguk looked over at Himchan’s work, nodding at his solution. He leaned in close to his ear, muttering something before slowly going inside the classroom.

Himchan paused, blinking when he realised he heard some footsteps and he could have sworn he heard a soft smoothing deep voice whispering into his ear.

 

“Hey Princess”

 

“T-They-“ He thought finding the voice rather familair , looking through the glass window. He gulped, why were they here?

“No” Himchan shook his head. “Squishy JaeJae! They would bother him! ! No!”

He dejectedly went back to work seeing Ms Kang glaring at him. He sighed.

“Youngjae….."

 

 

 

“Class, please stop your work for a while…I like you all to meet your new classmates” Ms Kang announced, sighing once her class looked up, looking so shocked to see the students who would be joining their classes. Youngjae sighed, contended with his work and placed his pen down. He looked up and felt his whole body stiffened as he caught one of the students standing in front of the class staring at him. He wanted to shake his head, the handsome shirtless man he met yesterday was in his class.

“No…”Youngjae looked away from him. “T-The guy who call me cute..h-he can’t be h-here…”

“Now, I know you know them but they don’t know you well” Ms Kang spoke, turning to them. ”Sorry about that, I didn’t know you were going to be here. Fortunately, there are four chairs behind but no extra tables. I am sorry but you would have to pick a student to share a table with”

“You’re here…” Daehyun thought as he tilted his head at the only student looking away from him. He recognised the cheeks, the spectacles and the cute button nose he possessed. No words could describe how happy he was able to see his cute ‘princess’ again. The rest of the class were blinking at them, they couldn’t stop staring at the four students before them. They couldn’t believe it, they were classmates with a popular boy band in Korea. Himchan watched them, most probably one of them would sit next to his Squishy JaeJae.

Daehyun wanted to laugh, Youngjae was blushing seeing him staring at him. He didn’t know why he found it alluring to see the cute Squishy JaeJae blushing, trying hard not to look at him as he adjusted his spectacles. He turned to his band members, the three of them seemed to be waiting for him to make the first move. He sighed, stepping forward and gazed at the student called Youngjae.

"You"

"H-Huh?"

"Yoo Youngjae, am I right?" Youngjae nodded, watching him make his way towards him. He gulped, wondering why the new student was suddenly talking to him. He was not much of a sociable guy in school, he only had a handful of friends in the school. The student was in front of him now, tilting his head to study the pretty face of Yoo Youngjae. Youngjae blinked at his hand who was touching his cheek, feeling his face burning up at the contact. He stayed quiet, his brown eyes gazing deeply into Youngjae's.

Youngjae held his gaze, biting his lips as the man caressed his cheeks gently, his thumbs smoothly his chubby cheeks. Youngjae was confused, why was the new student touching his cheek and why was he letting him do so? Did he actually like staring into the brown eyes and the man his cheek?

"Yoo Youngjae" He said his name sweetly to him with his lips just a few centimetres apart from his lip.

"You look like a girl"

"H-Hey!" The new student giggled, smiling at the blushing and angry boy before him.

"I do not look like a girl" Youngjae muttered, gulping as he looked at the faces of his classmates. He wasn't comfortable getting the whole class's attention on him.

"Okay then"

"Okay? So I don't look like a girl right?" Youngjae gave him a small smile, blinking at him as he chuckled.

"No, you do look like one” Youngjae froze as the student leaned in, not expecting to press his lips against his cheeks gently. The girls gasped as the boys in class stared wide-eyed at the new student as he pulled away from Youngjae. He chuckled softly, watching Youngjae's cheeks turning redder as he stared at him with his wide doe eyes.

 

"But you look more like a princess"

 

 

Youngjae gazed at the handsome student. He wanted to push him away, he wanted to run away but he couldn’t. He couldn’t comprehend that the shirtless man who gave him his first ‘nose kiss’ gave him a kiss.

A kiss on the cheek.

No one had kissed him on his cheek except for his parents.

 

“P-Princess?” He stuttered trying to process what the new student told him as the new student nodded bluntly, caressing his cheek at where he had kissed him. Youngjae looked up at the student as he pulled his hand away from his cheek, giving the cute JaeJae a small smile before walking behind the class. Just when he thought the student had left him, his ears perked up at the sound of footsteps nearing him. He his lips, looking to his side to see the student placing a chair next to him.

Himchan gasped and shook his head.

“My squishy JaeJae!!!” He thought. “I am sorry, I can’t save you…”

Daehyun sat down next to Youngjae, pulling out his blue pencil case and a small notebook on his lap. He placed his bag down, smiling at the teacher before opening his notebook to write something on it. Zelo and Jongup smiled at each other, going over to the two boys behind the class and sat next to them quickly. Seokjin and Hoseok didn’t mind, greeting them with a smile and pulled a chair in for them. Seokjin stared at where Youngjae was at, feeling his heart breaking a little seeing Youngjae shyly turning away from Daehyun who turned to look at him.

“Ms Kang” Ms Kang blinked, not knowing what to say about Daehyun and Youngjae. She turned, smiling at Yongguk who called her.

“Can I sit with Himchan then?”

“S-Sure?” Himchan gulped, no, he couldn’t be sitting with that gummy smiling guy. He sighed in defeat seeing Yongguk pulling a chair next to his empty seat.

 

“Today is going to be a long day…”

 

 

 

 

Youngjae kept his head down, looking at the folded paper placed on his table. He took it, looking at the guy next to him to see him writing on his notebook. He gulped, looking at his name on the paper before opening it. He read its contents and held back a smile, feeling his cheeks heating up again. Daehyun looked up from his notebook, he couldn’t resist not smiling at the adorable man next to him.

 

 

“You like Pikachu right princess?

 Pika~ Chu~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Another update! Haha hope it's alright^^

More moments will be coming up haha^^

 

 

 

p/s:

School is coming for me not yet but soon, and maybe I will not be able to update my fics.

But, I will manage my time so that I will be at least able to update after one or two weeks><

I will be on twitter so yeah>.<