02

Hey Princess

“Ah hyung! Thank you for the meal!” Daehyun nodded, inside hoping Taehyung wouldn’t eat so much the next time he treat him for a meal. Taehyung walked in front of him before bending down to check on his injured knee. Daehyun stood behind him, patting his head before pointing at the handkerchief with the smiling Pikachu wrapped around his knee.

“Taehyung-ah…. About your knee” Taehyung paused, looking at his brother frowning at him.

“What happened? I thought I told you to be careful whenever you play with the swing alone-“

“Oh? Hyung saw me fall?” Daehyun gulped, shaking his head at him.

“Tell me how-“

“Well, see hyung… someone pushed me”

“W-What? How-“

“Hmm, I don’t know… he went behind me and shouted ‘ I want to push you’ and I went higher and suddenly fell”

“W-What? And he didn’t help you?”

“I saw him running away, he is a bad man!” Taehyung folded his arms at Daehyun before glaring at him teasingly. He then gave him a big smile before clapping his hands.

“And I meet two princesses hyung!”

“Princesses? “ Daehyun laughed, amused. Even though he knew who his brother had met, he wanted to dumb with him. “Girls!”

“Yep- No! They looked like girls! They are boys!”

“Ah” The elder chuckled.” Boys?”

“Yep! They looked really pretty hyung! Hehe oh” Taehyung pulled his leg up, pointing at the handkerchief wrapped around his wound. Daehyun looked at the cute blue handkerchief with a small Pikachu smiling at him before blinking at Taehyung.

“This is what the princess hyung’s handkerchief! Hehe! P-Princess hyung even patted my head” The younger giggled to himself, placing his hand on top of his head before smiling at his brother. “His princess diva friend was also nice too-even though he talks so much”

“Aww, you like them?”

“Yep yep! They are nice and very very friendly! I really like the princess hyung who wears spectacles! Hehe!” Taehyung went in front of Daehyun and looked up at him with his puppy eyes. “He is very cute! Hehe, Daehyun hyung would like him too!”

“Tae-“

“The princess who is a diva is not bad, he is actually nice and motherly to the cute princess!”

“Ah really?” Daehyun held back a smile, watching brother grinning widely at him. He seemed to really like the two boys who helped him.

“I wish I could see them again hyung” Taehyung muttered, going next to Daehyun and held his hand. Daehyun tilted his head, eyeing their hands swaying back and forth. He looked at his brother- his little usually weird, ‘hard to understand what he was thinking sometimes’ yet sweet and shy younger brother- pursing his lips to the ground.

“I want to talk to them hyung…” Daehyun blinked at him. “ I want to see Diva hyung being so talkative and ordering the hyung I like a lot what to do”

“Why?”

“It’s fun to see them together!” Taehyung chuckled.” Hehe, they are funny! And they are princesses too”

“Ah…” Daehyun nodded as Taehyung gave him one of his precious smile, squeezing his hand tightly. The older stared at his bright face, he rarely seen his brother so happy before. Sure he was always smiling and having fun causing mischief yet he never seen his eyes sparkling so brightly and smile so widely before.

“I see…”Daehyun smiled softly at his brother as he spoke to himself. “I guess I have to find the princesses for my brother, right?”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“Jung Daehyun”

Daehyun closed the door behind him and stayed in front of the door. His eyes were fixated to the ground, holding in his hand tightly-a large bulky blue plastic bag. He could feel Yongguk’s glare on him soften and heard a loud sigh from the elder. Yongguk sat down at the dining table, running a hand through his hair as Jongup and Zelo sat on the couch, blinking at the vocalist.

“You haven’t eaten yet Daehyun?..You went to meet your brother right?”Yongguk asked, looking at the lead vocalist who nodded his head slowly.

“You brought food for yourself?”

“No” Daehyun voiced out, his eyes still on the ground.” I bought noddles for each of you hyung…”

Yongguk chuckled softly, standing up from his seat before going over to Daehyun. He sighed, patting his head gently.

“You brought two for yourself didn’t you?” Daehyun looked up at the leader and answered him expressionlessly.

“Of course” Yongguk sighed.

“I shouldn’t have ask”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are smart for buying meals for us because you came back an hour late” Yongguk spoke after they had a quiet meal together. He called for a short meeting after pulling out a blue file, looking at s sitting on the couch. He stood pulled out the papers from his file and lay them out on the table. Zelo watched in awe as Yongguk arranged the papers before them. Jongup blinked at the Yongguk as Daehyun looked at the papers- they had the names and pictures of the high schools in Seoul.

“Here, we need to choose a school, then tomorrow, we have to get our books and uniform from the school. I will contact the manager about the school, he say he had these schools for us to choose” Yongguk folded his arms and smiled.

“So let’s pick a school-“

“Ohhh! My friend is in this!” Zelo pointed at a picture. “YG High School”

“That school is a prestigious school, students here are all-rounded” Yongguk spoke, looking at s. “Have a school in mind?”

“Cube High School….SM High School……JYP High… hmmm” Jongup nodded, smiling up at Yongguk.

“Hehe all of them actually….” Yongguk laughed.

“Well….” Yongguk turned to Daehyun. “How about you Daehyun?”

Daehyun was staring at the paper nearest to him, staring intensely at the school logo of the school. It was simple, a shield with two swords, forming a cross on it and the two intials “TS” imprinted on it. He blinked, remembering the school logo the cute princess who helped his brother had on-it was the same as the one in the photograph. Yongguk lifted an eyebrow at Daehyun, looking at the school he was looking at.

“TS High…” Daehyun spoke softly, turning to Yongguk. “Is it a good school?”

“Yeah, it is.”Yongguk smirked at him. “I wanted to recommend the school to us… it’s near here and we don’t need to get As to get in…”

“Oh…”

“Why? Do you want to go there?” Yongguk asked, smiling at the younger who stared at the school. Daehyun was thinking, by going to this school, he was able to see the princesses that his brother would love to see again. The school wouldn’t be so bad, knowing there were his cute princess was inside.

“Yeah” Daehyun replied softly with a small smile.

“Oh!” Zelo exclaimed.” Daehyun hyung smiled!”

“Yeah!”Jongup nodded. “And he is not forcing himself to smile!”

They looked at each other before turning to Daehyun who was glaring silently at them.

“We choose that school too hyung!” They both cheered as Daehyun sighed, looking at Yongguk who took the paper of the high school they would be going to tomorrow.

“So, we would be going to TS High School then!”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Youngjae” Youngjae lifted his head up, blinking at the boy who stood in front of his table. He looked around before he greeted him timidly.

“H-Hello.. you are-“

“Hehe, I am Hoseok!” He waved his hand at him.” Nice to meet you Youngjae!”

“O-Oh, H-Hello” He gave him a small bow before tilting his head at him.

“W-Why are you here? D-Do you want something from me?”

“Hmm” Hoseok chuckled. “No, no,no, I don’t want anything from you. I just want to be friends with you!.. Would you want to hang out?”

“F-F-Friends? Hang out?” Youngjae stuttered, blinking at his hand that was extended out to him. He looked around cautiously, was this a prank? He looked at Hoseok intensely, seeing him smiling brightly and waiting for him to shake his hand. It was really out of the blue, no one would even think of talking to a quiet nerd, sitting all alone by himself at the corner of the class and be friends with him. It didn’t make sense to Youngjae.

He bit his lips- Hoseok was known to be one of the best dancer around in school. He was also known to be dorky, silly and sweet at times but Youngjae was wary of him- he was known to be friends with Seokjin, the one who bothered to since last year. He had a feeling it was him planning the prank, he had never seen him around on the first day of school. Seokjin was known to be a ladies man, the one who could swoon all the ladies with just one wink, he was handsome and is known to be the ladies’ knight in shining armour. The one who picked on Youngjae last year- Strange.

“Youngjae?” Hoseok tilted his head when Youngjae became awfully quiet yoo.” Is something wrong?”

“N-No,no” Youngjae shook his hands, smiling softly at him who was looking at him with his teary eyes.

“ I didn’t think you want to h-hang out with me….” Hoseok blinked at Youngjae who scratched his head.

“What are you talking about?”

“Somone like you wouldn’t hang out with someone like me….and… “He paused, looking at him. “Are you doing this to make fun of me or something?” Youngjae offered a small smile seeing Hoseok‘s jaw dropped.

“What? I wasn’t kidding at all! I really-“

“I’m sorry... it’s just that…” Hoseok

“I understand, I am sorry…”He was about to continue but forced himself to leave Youngjae alone. He smiled at him and took his leave, looking back at Youngjae who suddenly spoke up to him.

“B-But,we could talk right?” Hoseok nodded, waving him off before he went outside of the class.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“So how was it?”Hoseok turned to the handsome student who came up beside him and sighed. He shook his head before peeking back into the class to see Yoo Youngjae diligently doing him work by himself. He turned back to the student next to him and smiled weakly.

“It’s stupid…” Hoseok muttered and turned to the guy next to him. “He doesn’t want to ‘hang out’with me”

 “What?!” Hoseok slipped his hands into his pockets and sighed.

“Hm, he is a nice guy, cute and shy….” He smiled to the guy. “ I really wanted to get to know him”

“What? Why did he-“

“Well, he thinks he is a unworthy friend. But it’s not like I am that popular…” He chuckled. “You’re a lot popular Seokjin hyung, and I doubt you could get closer to him than I could”

“B-But….ah damn…”

“Well you’re the one who wanted to help Youngjae talk to people, he seemed to be alone lot without Himchan hyung next to him…but he doesn’t mind being alone does he?”

“No, he doesn’t mind….”Seokjin shook his head.” I always see him alone last year, maybe with Himchan or reading some books and doing homework”

“Oh?” Hoseok’s eyes widened and his lips curled up into a small smile.“Y-You noticed him-“

“Yeah” Seokjin replied simply. “I noticed him since middle school. He just doesn’t notice me until last year”

“You last year...” He chuckled. “He must have thought I was trying to play with him…” He pursed his lips at Seokjin. “I blame you”

“Hey” Seokjin frowned.” I was the one who told you to go up to him and befriend him”

“But you are known to be his…bully?” Hoseok laughed at Seokjin pouting at him. “Haha, who asked you to so much last year?”

“Well. It is my fault” Seokjin murmured, taking a peek at Youngjae. “I said a lot of things to him… things I shouldn’t have”

“Well, it’s alright. It’sYoungjae …He is not whatever he thinks he is. He is nice, why does he think he is not the one not like me? I am not the one with great marks, a good voice and maybe some good looks but still….”

“He still remembers” Hoseok raised an eyebrow at Seokjin who sighed loudly next to him. The elder turned to him with a small smile.

“I-It’s in the past...” Hoseok blinked at him as Seokjin looked away from him.” He couldn’t get that out of his mind-“

“Get what?”

“That-“

“Yah you!” They looked at the blonde shouting at them, pointing his index finger to Seokjin. They blinked, watching as Himchan walked closer to him.

“You are the one who teased my squishy JaeJae last year weren’t you?” Seokjin and Hoseok chuckled, Youngjae must have been really close to Himchan for him to call him ‘ Squishy JaeJae’.

“I only call him Nerdy Youngjae’ "Seokjin sighed. “Don’t worry, I won’t bother him so much this year”

“You sure? You kept going to him and telling him “Yah, go out sometimes Nerd” and “Yah yah, Nerdy Youngjae, take a break from studying!”

“Is that a problem?”

“Yes!” Himchan nodded quickly before going up to the cool Seokjin watching his every move.

“You don’t tease my JaeJae”

“Well, your JaeJae is fun to tease” Hoseok gulped, tapping Seokjin’s shoulder before gesturing him to stop.

“So? I will then!” Himchan spoke, eyeing the laughing Seokjin intensely. He then turned to Hoseok, making him flinch and hit Seokjin by accident.

“Your JaeJae is hardworking” Seokjin voiced out, smiling at Himchan who gave him the evil eye.

“Yeah, I know my oh-so-lovely dongseng is hardworking”

“And also…”Seokjin smirked at him. “ He looks cute and pretty like a girl”

“Hahahaha” Himchan laughed hysterically, shaking his head at Seokjin. Seokjin stayed still, watching him coughing and hitting the door. Himchan calmed down after a few seconds, looking at Hoseok and Seokjin.

“A girl? He’s a boy-“

“But I think he looks like one “Seokjin spoke calmly before turning away from Himchan , pulling Hoseok along with him. “ He is cute, kind-“

“What are you talking about? Since when did you think Youngjae is ever cute and kind? You told him you despised him! …… A-Are you planning to make fun of him?!” Himchan asked, taking a step forward towards them. He stood there as Seokjin turned around, giving him a small smile.

“No” He chuckled softly before speaking monotonously to Himchan.

 

“I am planning to take him away from you”

 

“Hyung?” Seokjin’s eyes shifted to the student standing beside Himchan, who patted his back and waved at him.

“Hyung, we have to meet Mr Hwang remember? I was waiting for you” Seokjin watched as Himchan chuckled softly and ruffled Youngjae’s hair, before nodding and turning away from him.

“Yeah, we have to do something for him. Let’s go!”

Seokjin’s eyes were glued to the bespectacled boy, watching him slowly walking away while happily talking to his best friend. He let his eyes fell to the ground and grinned to himself, thinking how he could take the precious Youngjae away from his best friend.

“Perhaps maybe….I couldn’t take him away from you” Hoseok looked worriedly at Seokjin who spoke.

“Hyung-“

“But… I will do my very best to get him, Himchan”

Himchan cast a glance to Seokjin, knowing well he had to be aware of him being near to his ‘Squishy JaeJae’. There was no way he was taking his closest friend away, he was not planning on losing Youngjae to someone like Seokjin who ‘bullied’ Youngjae before.

“I won’t let him get Squishy!” Youngjae lifted an eyebrow at the elder clenching his fist tightly.

“What are you talking about hyung- Is Squishy me?... Hyung!”

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Ah, why are we all wearing black sweaters and the same masks covering our mouths? Isn’t this very suspicious?” Yongguk looked back at his three members who shrugged at him. He sighed, looking at the big school in front of them.

“The teacher asked us to come to Mr Hwang’s office…. Hmm” Yongguk frowned. “Second floor, beside the music room.”

“Ah let’s go then” Daehyun looked around, seeing students whispering and eyeing them suspiciously as they walked into the school. He bit his lips nervously.

“Would I get to see you princess?”

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Ah! There are you two, my lovely and cute Yoo Youngjae and my pretty and sensible Kim Himchan!”

Mr Hwang Kwanghee, one of the famous funniest teacher in the school. He was known to have nag a lot like Himchan, teacher with a lot of aegyo and danced to girl group’s songs like “Ma Boy” and “Madonna”.Thus, he was very popular with the female students and staff. He was a good English teacher but the thing about him, he doted on Youngjae and Himchan a lot. It was because he saw Himchan calling Yoo Youngjae, his very cute student “Squishy’ and pinched his cheek and cooed over him like a mother would to his child during one particular lesson. He then started to go to them, asking them to help him with some work and also to seeing the two being so funny and cute while doing him his favours.

“Ah Mr Hwang!” They both greeted him happily before getting a big bear hug from him.

“My lovely students!” He pulled away before ruffling their hair. “Now, follow me! I need your help with something!”

“Oh okay” Youngjae and Himchan shrugged at each other, following Mr Hwang to the bookstore.

“Youngjae, please help me look for the books on this list” Mr Hwang gave Youngjae a list, patting his head gently “Come to my office with the things, thank you my lovely Youngjae! Now Himchan, I will show you were you take attire needed for Physical Education, I have to rush to my office to greet them, they are important people and first impressions makes a big impact!”

Youngjae looked on at Himchan being dragged by Mr Hwang against his will and shook his head. He knew whenever Mr Hwang calls them, it would be about helping to do work for him. He looked around at the books stacked neatly in the shelves and went through the list.

“Hmm, these books are needed for my class….” Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows at the first book he took but shrugged and continued to do his work.

 The door opened, revealing four very suspicious men- wearing the same black and white masks and black sweaters.

“We are-“

“Hehe, we know who you are!”They stared at the unusually happy teacher and bowed at him.

“Hello” The teacher waved at them. “I am Mr Hwang, I would be helping you to find your uniform sizes!”

 “Uniforms?” Zelo spoke, looking around.

“Yep, you would have your Physical Education attire too but my helper is getting them for me and now…” Mr Hwang looked at them with their masks and looked intensely at the leader. He looked at the rack next to him and took out two school uniforms. He smiled to himself, Youngjae and Himchan would be so happy to know this popular boy band was going to be in their school…and class.

“Youngjae, do you need help?”

“No Hyung I…” Youngjae struggled to climb up the stairs while carrying a box filled with books Mr Hwang needed. He bit his lips and slowly climbed the steps, knowing Himchan was staring at him worriedly.

“I am fine”

“Youngjae” Himchan sighed, chuckling a little once he saw Youngjae smiling as he reached the second floor.

“I told you hyung! Now, let’s go”

“Okay, it’s just there” Himchan picked up his box with the PE attire, wondering why Mr Hwang needed the books and the clothes for. “I wonder who the important people he was meeting are”

“I think they are new transferred students, since we are getting books and PE attires for them”

“Yeah, it might just be new students…”

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 “You!” Mr Hwang tapped his shoulder, handing him one of the uniforms. “Take the shirt off, wear this!”

“H-Huh? T-there isn’t a changing room?”

“Haha” Mr Hwang chuckled. “There is a toilet, just right at the corner, but it would be faster is I asked you to put on the school shirt”

“B-But your helper sir-“

“Don’t worry, they are boys. They wouldn’t mind”

“Sure”

“And you” He pointed at Daehyun and shoved the other uniform to his chest. “The handsome Busan Wonbin, take your shirt off and wear this”

“Okay” Daehyun took the uniform and went next to Yongguk who was taking off his shirt.

“Ah, why must we do this” Yongguk muttered, placing his shirt aside neatly and looked at Mr Hwang talking to his two youngest members.

“ And now you two”Mr Hwang muttered and heard the door opened. He beamed brightly at the two students entering into his office.

“Mr Hwang, we got the things you wanted-Ah!” Himchan gasped, seeing the leader of B.A.P half- and froze. He felt heat rushing to his cheeks, seeing the abs the new students he didn’t know possess. Youngjae blinked at Himchan, looking at the two shirtless boys and went to hide behind Himchan shyly- they weren’t used to seeing shirtless boys in school.

Yongguk blinked at the handsome boy staring at him and gave him a sly smirk, it seemed like the boy liked seeing his abs.

“Like what you see?” He went closer to Himchan, smiling when he saw the boy blush harder.

“N-No!!!”

 Daehyun, on the other hand, stared at Himchan-the one who he recognised as the diva princess by his brother. He noticed the boy who was hiding behind him, sneaking a peek at him and Yongguk as he tapped on Himchan’s shoulder- he was his princess.

 

 

 

The cute princess.

 

He stared at the shy boy behind Himchan and felt himself start to move towards him. Youngjae blinked, seeing the shirtless boy going to him and quickly stared at the ground. He bit his lips nervously knowing the shirtless boy was right in front of him and gulped. He felt his heart pounding as the boy leaned in closer to his face, waiting for him to look up. Youngjae took a deep breath before daring to look up at the boy before him, staring into his pretty black eyes. The boy’s handsome face was just a few centimetres away from his. Youngjae quickly looked back down to the ground, not used to having a stranger going so close to him.

“You…” Daehyun muttered softly, gazing at the shy Youngjae staring down at the ground. He didn’t know what to say to him, he wasn’t good at talking to people. He wanted to ask him if he likes Pikachu but it was a stupid question to ask now. He had to say something, anything, for him to look good in front of Youngjae. It was strange, he never felt a need to look for anyone before, except for his fans. He his lips, smiling a little at Youngjae who was still staring at the ground- he couldn’t help but think this shy boy in front of him looked so adorable, with his chubby cheeks turning redder as he leaned closer to him.

“Y-You…” Daehyun smiled softly, seeing Youngjae slowly looking up at him.

 

 

“Y-You look really cute”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

I hope you like how this story is going so far^^

There isn’t much action, but Seokjin and Hoseok is introduced here:)

Thank you for commenting, reading and subscribing:)