11

Hey Princess

 

 

 

“JaeJae! Sorry I am late~, you were okay without me right?” Youngjae turned around, beaming at Himchan who was entering the class. He watched the elder cautiously, contemplenting on whether if he should tell him about Daehyun hearing him sing while he was away. He knew the elder would be furious if he knew the idol heard him sing since Youngjae didn’t want to hear anyone to hear him actually sing-but Youngjae wasn’t so angry about it anymore. He didn’t expected Daehyun to like his voice and to offer him help, yet he was sceptical of Daehyun’s true intention. Was he really trying to help him or was it only for show…like before?

“Argh, it’s quite late now…” Himchan sighed. “And I wasted so much time looking for Mr Hwang to realise he has left the school… “

“It’s okay, I am planning to g-go home” Youngjae felt he needed some time to think over the offer and to explain to Himchan what happened earlier on while he was away.

“JaeJae-ah” Himchan grabbed his arm, giving Youngjae a big smile. “I’ve got something to tell you”

“O-Oh?” Youngjae grinned back. “What is it?”

“I… I have gotten someone to help you out!”

“Oh…” Youngjae nodded slowly, feeling bad that he didn’t accepted Daehyun’s help. It seemed as if he got someone else to help him out with his problem. “W-Who is it hyung?”

“Well… I hope you don’t hate me or anything… I’ve accepted it already since it seemed like he was the right guy to help you… before I tell you, you need to speak to him about starting your ‘training’ with him next week after school.” Youngjae frowned, wondering why Himchan was looking at him pleading, with his lips pursed.

“H-Himchan hyung? I don’t think I would hate you if you tell me who is it…”

“You are free the next week right?” Youngjae lifted an eyebrow at Himchan who was standing at the door.

“Well…yeah-“

“Okay then! Well… then… “Himchan took a step out of the room and grinned at Youngjae. “Daehyun would be teaching you”

“H-Huh?” Youngjae’s jaw dropped, watching as Himchan took off. He felt disappointed and lost- Himchan just accepted the offer without his consent.

“Hyung!”

“I am sorry my JaeJae-ah!” Youngjae sprinted out of the room, wanting so much to strangle and murder the elder who just got him to spend time with the person he didn’t want to be around with the most. He didn’t even think about the offer yet and was on the edge of planning to reject it until Himchan told him about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah! I am sorry my Squishy JaeJae! Yongguk just sounded really convincing!’

“B-But hyung!”

“JaeJae, please~”

“There is no way Hyung, hyung!”

“Go up to him and tell him then”

“C-Can’t you go with me?” Himchan shook his head and gestured to Daehyun who was walking towards them. He gulped, seeing behind him, Yongguk and the two younger embers waving at him.

“W-Well…let’s run for now” Himchan spoke and smiling at Youngjae, before they both ran into their classroom. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why Youngjae and Himchan suddenly went off after seeing them walking towards them. Yongguk chuckled, the princesses are always so cute.

“Is Youngjae avoiding me?” Daehyun thought, looking at Youngjae who was anxiously playing with his fingers as he entered the classroom. He bit his lips, making his way slowly towards his seat. Youngjae glanced at him, suddenly feeling guilty seeing Daehyun walking dejectedly to his seat.

“Ah, why am I upset?” Youngjae looked at Himchan. He knew he had to do something that could make Daehyun cheer up a little but he didn’t know what. He stared at the blank paper on his notebook, tapping his pencil on his chin and he thought about what to do until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Youngjae!”

“Kyungsoo! Hi-“

“I heard you are able to get some help, that’s good! Have you told him yet-“

“It’s Daehyun.” Youngjae replied softly. “And I haven’t told him that I want his help yet-“

“Then tell him-“

“But I do not want his help-“

“Youngjae…”

“Okay fine, but listen to one of his songs… ‘I remember’.”

“Oh…oh okay….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are we here?” Youngjae stuffed one of his ear piece into Himchan’s right ear. He pointed at his phone, who was loading a 3 minutes long music video. He sighed, feeling annoyed by the noise in the canteen. “You know we don’t usually come here-“

“Shh, listen to this song”

“Wait, Bang Yongguk and Jung Daehyun-I Remember? “ Himchan squinted his eyes.”Why are we listening to their song-“

“I might change my mind, maybe…. Let’s listen. It couldn’t be so bad” Youngjae pursed his lips at Himchan, chuckling as Himchan sighed.

“Fine…” Himchan muttered. “Only one time”

“Okay”

 

I don’t know why I still remember,
All our memories that were like a living hell.
I’ll remember our past. You were playing around with me.
Thanks to you, everything’s changed for me.
The side of me that used to be able to laugh, doesn’t exist anymore.
Love is a joke to me now; my crushed heart.
I tried everything to forget you,
I became better before anyone else.

 

“Wow… his rap…” Himchan and Youngjae looked at the video in awe, thinking the duo looked very dashing and hot in the black suits they were wearing. With Daehyun’s strong vocals and Yongguk’s deep rapping, they thought the song was pretty good- incredible.

 

Even if I close my eyes, I still see us.
There’s still a light there.
I’ll deeply retain the times we had together.
Even if pain comes over time,
The promise I made for the rest of my life,
I won’t ever forget that moment until the end.
I Remember


“H-He….”

“Sings so well…”

“Youngjae? Himchan?” Zelo popped out of nowhere behind them with a big smile.

“Zelo?” The tallest frowned at the handphone, gasping seeing Daehyun and Yongguk’s names.

“Oh, you were watching Hyung-“

“Shh, don’t say it out loud! Wait, did you say Hyung?”

“Y-Yeah?”

“You are younger than us-“

“…. Y-you don’t know?”

“Y-Yeah…. That means you’re… now wonder you are so cute!”

“Hehe, Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung are cute as well!”

“Yay! Okay, I like you the best in B.A.P now” Himchan and Youngjae spoke in unison, petting the cute student’s head.

“No, hyung must have like Yongguk-“

“Ah, no way!” Himchan remarked, pouting at him.

“Hehe” Zelo giggled, beaming at them as he suddenly hugged both of them- somehow finding that Youngjae was really squishy and cute and Himchan was handsome and charming in away.

“But…” Zelo thought. “I like Yongguk hyung the best”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why can’t you come with me-“

“Youngjae, it’s between you and him”

“Himchan-“

“Come on Youngjae…”

“F-Fine!”

“D-Daehyun…” Youngjae called out timidly, shyly making his way to Daehyun’s seat. Daehyun looked up from his textbook, beaming at the sight of the ‘princess’ walking towards his table. Youngjae stood beside Daehyun, biting his lips as he glanced at Himchan and Kyungsoo gesturing him to talk. He stared at Daehyun who was waiting for him in anticipation, his eyes twinkling and lips stretched into a big smile seeing Youngjae finally coming up to him. Just as he was about to speak, Daehyun stood up and tilted his head.

“Yes princess?” Youngjae forced a small smile to Daehyun, wondering why he was looking rather adorable with his head tilted innocently at him with his hands in his pockets. He could tell Daehyun was extremely overjoyed to see him- he never seen the idol smiling so brightly even though he found it odd. Why would Daehyun be happy to see someone like him?

“D-Daehyun...” He muttered softly. “About the offer…”

“Oh” Daehyun nodded, studying Youngjae’s face. “Y-You don’t want it?”

“No no no” Youngjae shook his head. “I…I maybe… would want it-“

“You want it?” Daehyun couldn’t stop his lips from spreading into a bigger smile. He was looking at the flustered Youngjae adoringly, knowing that the ‘princess’ had just accepted his help. Youngjae nodded quickly, indicating he agreed with what Daehyun had said. He flinched as Daehyun reached out to hold his wrist.

“Really Youngjae-yah?” Youngjae gulped, Daehyun looked like a little child staring at him with so much excitement. So innocent and cute.He nodded once again with a soft smile, somehow liking how Daehyun was smiling so broadly at him.

“Okay… let’s start now then princess”

“H-huh?” Daehyun chuckled at Youngjae and grabbed hold of his bag before dragging Youngjae away with him. Youngjae glanced down at their hands, blushing seeing Daehyun holding his hand tightly,

“Yah Jung Daehyun-“

“Hey, didn’t you say you tell him teach your Squishy JaeJae?” Himchan scowled at Yongguk who stood before him. He sighed involuntarily before turning to Kyungsoo.

“What do you think we should do now?”

“Well…” Kyungsoo smirked at him. “Let’s see hows the first lesson went then”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daehyun-“Youngjae spoke up after entering his vocal classroom. He blinked at Daehyun, watching him throwing his bag away on one of the empty chairs before staring at him with a small smile.

“Here, Ms Seo told me this would be empty today. We are able to use this room” Daehyun bit his lips, inside feeling flustered seeing Youngjae staring at him innocently. He couldn’t get use to see him gazing at him with his cute doe eyes, he had the urge to just hug the Squishy JaeJae so tightly and kiss his cheek. Inside his heart was beating faster than it should and he also didn’t know why he couldn’t get his eyes to look away from the precious Youngjae.

“Daehyun-“

“Sing me a song princess” Youngjae paused.

“W-What?”

“Sing me a song” Daehyun repeated himself calmly, half leaning onto one of the table and smiled at Youngjae who took a step back.

“What song?”

“Any song” Youngjae gulped, looking around the empty classroom before staring at Daehyun. He shook his head, his body trembling at the thought of singing to Daehyun.

“B-But…I-I can’t… I-I mean… you’re here” Daehyun remained silent, staring hard at the flustered student. He then strode over to Youngjae and stood beside him.

“You can sing. Now I am not in front of you. Nobody is in front of you”

“B-But”

“Just sing, how about 4men, Baby Baby?” Youngjae’s breathing hitched as Daehyun took hold of his right hand. He faced the front, looking at the rows of empty chairs before him and felt nervous imagining the sickening faces of the young boys he despised so much in the seats, laughing and just rolling his eyes at him-mocking him.

Daehyun felt Youngjae squeezing his hands and looked over to the empty chairs before them. He turned to Youngjae who looked extremely frightened and anxious and whispered softly into his ear.

“I am here alright, Youngjae. I am with you” Youngjae shook his head quickly. He couldn’t take this, he couldn’t stop the boys from this past from appearing to haunt him. He was about to make a run for the door when Daehyun turned him around to face him. He looked up at Daehyun’s worried face and a tight squeeze from their intertwined hands.

“Youngjae hey, are you alright?”

“Y-Yeah-“

“Come on sing” Daehyun gave him famous eye-smile to him. “I told you before, I like your voice and I want to hear it, I want to hear you sing”

The annoying voice in his head vanished immediately after Daehyun spoke up. Youngjae looked disbelievingly at him. Did he mean it, or he was just kidding?

“Y-You do?”

“Yeah...I really do Youngjae-ah”  He lifted his head up, taking a deep breath as he recalled the lyrics to the song Daehyun wanted him to sing. Daehyun watched Youngjae exhale, squeezing his hand tightly as he looked at the empty seats in front of him.

 

I didn’t know the reason why I changed
I thought about it for a long time
After I met you, I think I changed – a lot
As I hear this song

 

 

He paused, glancing at Daehyun before he continued.

 

 

 

I’m so thankful for you oh baby
You are so pretty
I can’t take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you
Really, oh baby

A day passes and we meet again
then we separate and then we meet again
it’s so good – I just laugh for no reason
Can you see me like this?

 

 

 

 

“Beautiful...” Daehyun murmured as Youngjae turned to him, his heart thumping fast. He looked up at Daehyun- feeling his heart beating faster than before seeing his pretty smile.

“Daehyun?”

“Now, you can sing with me around.” The idol spoke, looking away from Youngjae as he couldn’t stop grinning so widely at Youngjae” So… I hope you don’t mind if I bring some more people here with me tomorrow”

“W-Wait, we have another session tomorrow?” Youngjae asked, blinking seeing Daehyun wiping out his handphone from his pocket. With just one look at his phone, he took his bag.”Daehyun!-“

“I am the tutor, Youngjae” Daehyun chuckled at him. “What I say goes… princess”

“F-Fine” Youngjae stuttered. “W-Where are you going?”

“I am sorry, I have to leave now… I am only allowed to stay back in school for a while only to teach you, will that be alright for you?”

“O-Oh its okay” Youngjae replied, watching Daehyun walking towards the door. “Don’t worry, erm…See you tomorrow”

“See you soon princess” Daehyun waved at him.

“And thank you Daehyun-ah” Daehyun felt his heart melting hearing Youngjae’s innocent sincere voice and nodded quickly at him before closing the door. He bit his lips, wanting to squeal upon hearing his cutesy voice.

“You welcome Youngjae-ah”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Daehyun” Daehyun turned around, hissing seeing the laid back Seokjin leaning against the wall beside him.

“Seokjin”

“Heard you will be getting busy with that drama of yours” Seokjin chuckled before lifting himself from the wall and bumped shoulders with Daehyun.

“Shut up” Daehyun scowled, looking back at Seokjin who shrugged. He gritted his teeth before heading straight to the foyer- where Yongguk and the rest were waiting for him”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, hey, are you listening to me?” Daehyun looked up at his manager. He looked serious- his eyerbrows furrowing at him, his arms were folded with a piece of A4 size paper in one of his hand.

“Oh the drama?” Daehyun replied, earning a small smack on the head from his manager.

“What do you mean ‘oh the drama’? You are supposed to meet up with the producer of the drama to dicuss the schedule with them” The manager sighed, rubbing Daehyun’s head. Daehyun nodded before looking outside of the van’s window.

“Oh…I don’t want to be there”

“Daehyun, you got accepted into a drama.” The manager forced a smile.”You should be happy… listen okay…”

Daehyun knew the drama he would be in would get B.A.P more popularity in the country but he wasn’t so experienced in acting. He was more comfortable in singing honestly and after what Seokjin said to him, he wasn’t sure he was indeed grateful to be accepted in the drama with the request of the main actress.

“Well… I don’t think I am happy”

He frowned, finding himself thinking about how he should do for his next session with Youngjae as his vocal tutor.

“I can help Youngjae….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Argh…that Jung Daehyun just left me yesterday….”

“Its okay my JaeJae” Himchan wrapped an arm over Youngjae’s shoulder.” At least he helped you”

“Yeah…” Youngjae didn’t know why he felt saddened seeing Daehyun suddenly leaving him like he was nothing. He shook waway those thoughts and reminded himself Daehyun was an idol and that he was supposed to be busy. And that he wasn’t one of his main concern.

“Hey Kyungsoo” Youngjae waved at Kyungsoo and made his way to his seat as Himchan went to talk to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey”

 Youngjae frowned at the folded paper on his table. He looked around, wondering who had left a note for him. He met eyes with Jung Daehyun, who was tentatively watching him – with his hand propped up and his head leaning against it.

 

“Princess, we got a session today! I am looking forward to see my cute princess again and hear your smooth, husky voice. I hope you are having a great day today~

P/s: You still looked so handsome and adorable princess, even though you are manly~”

 

 

Youngjae pursed his lips at the last sentence, turning around to glare at the idol who was chuckling at him. He felt a smile creeping on his face, finding Daehyun adorable when he laughed at him. He quickly turned back, facing the front when he realised he find Jung Daehyun endearing and attractive after seeing him smile. His cheeks were a tinted red when he folded the note back and placed it in his pocket. He held back the urge to smile- he wasn’t the only one who actually looked handsome and adorable.

Yongguk looked over to Daehyun, wondering why he couldn’t stop smiling ever since they reached school earlier than before. He shook his head and remembered about the vocalist asking the group to meet him at one of the music classrooms for him.

“Please come, its very important alright? It’s after school but it’s alright right? It’s for Youngjae, please come! Please~”

“O-Okay-“

“Yay! Thank you”

Yongguk himself was puzzled and surprised to see and hear the usually quiet and serious Jung Daehyun pleading with him with his puppy eyes. Pluv haiving to hear his incredibly cute voice that Yongguk and the rest never heard before. He found himself nodding along with the other two naïve memebers and was reprimanded by the manager who didn’t want them to stay back in school for any other events.

“Quickly come back here alright? You guys need to practise!”

“This better be worth it Daehyun…” Yongguk muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

 

“This is for Youngjae right?”

“Yes!” Daehyun nodded vigorously, smiling sweetly at Himchan and Kyungsoo. They both sighed before looking at each other.

“Fine, fine. We would be there”

“Great!” Kyungsoo and Himchan blinked, not believing that the idol just bowed at them.

“O-Okay-“

“Thank you! Bring Jaehyo along okay!” Daehyun flashed them a huge smile before running off back to his seat. Kyungsoo and Himchan lifted an eyebrow, wondering if they were seeing another version of B.A.P’s Jung Daehyun. The cute, hyper version of him.

“At his vocal class eh?”

 

 

 

 

“Woah, why are you here?” Himchan gasped when he entered the classroom, pointing at Yongguk who waved at him. He looked around, wondering why Daehyun have invited them and s here.

“Why, miss me princess?”

“Yeah right!” Himchan retorted, stucking out his tongue at him.

“Oh, so you do” Yongguk answered smugly, smiling at the clearly furious Himchan.

“Ah, shut up!” Himchan took his place at the front, sighing seeing Jaehyo and Kyungsoo entering the room. They got seated together and were wondering what was Daehyun up to to have them seated here.

“That guy…”

 

 

 

 

“I got a surprise for you princess” Daehyun whispered, smiling at him as he dragged Youngjae to the classroom. Youngjae nodded in resignation, he had been trying to find Himchan, Kyungsoo and Jaehyo ever since school ended but he didn’t know where they run off to. He had no choice but to follow Daehyun to his session with him-afterall, he would be attending some meeting with Kyungsoo and Jaehyo later today.

“Okay” Daehyun opened the door, waving at the students who were seated before them.

“Hey Youngjae-“

“Kyungsoo, Jaehyo, Himchan, Yongguk, Zelo, Jongup…..w-why are they h-here?” Youngjae whispered softly, feeling his heart sinking seeing Himchan, Kyungsoo and Jaehyo grinning at him. Daehyun pulled him into the classroom and closed the door.

“Okay, Youngjae” Daehyun spoke to him. “Now, try to sing to them.”

“I-I can’t” Youngjae took a step back, looking down as his body started to tremble. His heart was palpitating at a fast pace and his hands were turning sweaty. He slowly looked up again, seeing the smirking boys from his past again-mocking him.

 

“Hey piggy, how are you? Here to try to sing again? Haha, get lost silly boy”

 

“What do you mean- Youngjae?”

“Please, please I can’t “Youngjae started to sniffle, his eyes turning watery as he tried to make his way out of the classroom. Daehyun blocked him, his hands holding onto his shoulders. Youngjae shook his head frantically at him, wiping his tears as he looked up at Daehyun hopelessly.

“Please… Please, I can’t-“

“Youngjae”

 

“You are ugly, you don’t deserve to be here” Youngjae shut his eyes, hearing the sickening voice in his head again.

 

“Please!”

 

“JaeJae-“Himchan stood up and was about to run to comfort his crying JaeJae when Yongguk held his arm.

“Wait Himchan…” Himchan frowned at him and was trying to pull his arm away from him. Kyungsoo and Jaehyo smiled softly, pointing at the two in front. Himchan blinked at them, turning around tos to see Daehyun tentatively wrapping his arms around his Squishy JaeJae.

“Oh?-“

“Please”

“I am with you, I am here. Don’t cry” Daehyun his back softly and subconsciously placed a small kiss on his forehead. Yongguk and Himchan’s eyes widened as Youngjae let himself snuggled into Daehyun, clinging onto the idol’s shirt so tightly like his life depended on it.

“You’re not even cute or handsome to look at Youngjae”

 

“B-But-”

“You can sing the last time remember?” Daehyun whispered softly into his ear, tightening his hold on Youngjae. He nuzzled his nose into his neck gently before singing parts of the song softly to him.

 

 

I didn’t know the reason why I changed
I thought about it for a long time
After I met you, I think I changed – a lot
As I hear this song

 

Youngjae quietened down, letting himself lean on Daehyun for support as he listened to Daehyun. He suddenly felt he needed to sing along to the beautiful song and lifted himself from Daehyun, biting his lips as he looked down on the floor, facing the audience. He was holding onto Daehyun’s hand tightly and slowly started to sing, comforting himself by reminding himself that Daehyun who beside him.

 

 I’m so thankful for you oh baby
You are so pretty
I can’t take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you
Really, oh baby

 

 

Himchan wanted to cry, hearing Youngjae singing so melodicly and flawlessly even though he had his eyes on the ground. Yongguk glanced at him and smiled at Daehyun who was staring at Youngjae adoringly.

Youngjae had so much potential.

Daehyun was right.

 

A day passes and we meet again
then we separate and then we meet again
it’s so good – I just laugh for no reason
Can you see me like this?

 

 

“Woah! Youngjae-“Kyungsoo and Jaehyo shrieked, running to hug Youngjae.

“My Squishy JaeJae!” Youngjae was overwhelmed by the hugs he received, laughing seeing the three students closest to him congratulating him and even crying to see him succeed in singing in front of them.

“This is huge Youngjae” Kyungsoo murmured. “You can sing in front of us, now slowly, you can get rid of your stage fright!”

“Y-yeah…” Youngjae nodded, meeting eyes with Daehyun who was still gazing at him. He went to him and tiptoed to place a quick kiss on his cheek. Daehyun gasped, surprised to get a kiss from the princess.

“Thank you, Daehyun-ah” Daehyun nodded sheepishly, already too happy getting a kiss from the person who usually found him annoying and idiotic.

The person he absolutely adored.

Honestly he was already satisfied- he was able to help Youngjae sing, bit by bit, from singing in front of his friends to a big crowd of strangers.

 It was possible.

 

 

 

 

 

Seokjin peeped through the door, staring at Youngjae who was grinning at Daehyun.

“You can sing Youngjae-ah”

“Hyung? Seokjin Hyung” He turned around at his name and froze seeing the smiley boy he remembered some years ago.

“J-Jimin?”

“Oh Seokjin!” Seokjin bit his lips as he looked back at the door. He forced a smile at the student.

“Y-You’re back Jimin, with the rest I see”

“Yeah, Seokjin hyung!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae, see you tomorrow” Daehyun waved at him, smiling seeing Youngjae nodded timidly back at him.

“O-Okay” The idol remained silent, watching Youngjae walking off with Kyungsoo, Jaehyo and Himchan.

“I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, princess”

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Daehyun”

“Yes?” He turned to his manager and Yongguk with his ear piece still plugged in.

“You can’t go to school tomorrow”

“W-What?” Daehyun pulled out his ear piece, frowning at his manager.”Why not-“

“Your drama. You start shooting tomorrow”

“B-But-“

“You have to attend, I am sorry Daehyun. I know you want to study…” The manger sighed, before giving the disheartened Daehyun a soft smile.

Yongguk knew well it wasn’t that reason he was upset. Daehyun was upset about not getting to see his princess again.

 Daehyun shook his head, he can’t just miss school tomorrow.

 

 

“Y-Youngjae…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry this took a while!

School is getting hectic so I hope you guys don't mind waiting for the updates;-;

And Jimin is introduced here^^

 

Hope you guys like this update!^^

tumblr_n1t62rU4l11rla9noo1_500.jpg

the song is from here:

http://popgasa.com/2011/12/06/4men-baby-baby/

tumblr_m9151mtYDg1rca5r0o1_500.gif

/have a fluffy Youngjae!/

Love you guys<3!