07

Hey Princess

 

 

 “O-Oh…” Youngjae his lips. Himchan and Youngjae looked at each other.

“H-How did you know hyung?”

“W-Well….” Himchan started, recalling how he came to realise Yongguk was in the popular boy band B.A.P.

 

 

 

 

“H-Hey! You guys! It’s Yongguk! I saw our Hyunnie being so cute in class today!”

“You can’t believe what I saw! I saw Hyunnie kissing our one and only shy Youngjae!”

“Shy? You mean the one who can’t sing or talk in front of the class? That cute little Youngjae?”

“Yeah!”

“Omo! That is so cute!!!”

 Himchan heard soft squeals coming from outside the class and snapped to his head to his right, rather taken back seeing the girls looking at him as if they were smitten by him. He looked away from the love struck girls and looked at Yongguk who was busy copying down the questions they need to do from the board.

“I wonder why there are girls outside… I mean the girls in our class just disappeared off to who knows where…” Yongguk chuckled hearing Himchan.

“Well, maybe… perhaps” He turned to Himchan with a soft smile.” They wanted to see the popular band who is studying in this school”

“Oh!” Himchan exclaimed, surprising Yongguk who was packing his things. “You mean B.A.P? Youngjae and I need to get an autograph from them for our sisters…. But…”

“But?”

“Heh...” Himchan sighed. “We don’t know who they are”

“Do you even know what they look like?” Himchan shrugged, realising he didn’t know who B.A.P was and how foolish he was trying to find them without knowing what they look like.

“W-Well…” Yongguk chuckled, seeing Himchan looking so nervous. “W-We… We just follow the girls around then”

“Ah princess” Himchan frowned at the nickname and was about to retaliate back with a snarky remark until Yongguk stood up. “You are really…. Cute”

“Hey” Himchan stood up. “S-Stop saying me and Youngjae are cute!. I mean…. Squishy JaeJae is! But not-“

“Yes princess, but I am still going to call you princess”

“H-Hey!-“

“Ah!!! Yongguk oppa” Himchan lifted an eyebrow at the crowd of girls gathering outside. He squinted his eyes, looking at one of the signboard the girls were holding onto.

“Bang Yongguk! Leader-nim! Let’s go B.A.P”

“Hello” Himchan gulped, hearing the girls cheering loudly as Yongguk waved at them. Yongguk slipped his hands inside his pocket and turned to Himchan with a smirk.

Himchan gulped.

“Oh … he is… in B.A.P… this whole time”

“I am in B.A.P, princess” Yongguk spoke thickly, watching as Himchan took a step back and shouted for his best friend.

“Youngjae!”

 

 

 

 

 

“T-Then… t-the one who kissed m-me o-on the c-cheek….” Youngjae’s voice trailed off as he looked at Himchan. “I-Is-“

“Himchan and Youngjae, we need to leave” Kyungsoo mumbled, pulling the two along with him by the arm and dragged them with him.

“Seokjin” Kyungsoo shouted behind him. “Help me out with the crowd please?”

“Sure thing, president” Seokjin nodded, doing a little salute to the president. He went out from the class first, asking the girls to move away kindly to let B.A.P move with his soft voice. It worked, the girls obeying him and they took some steps back for B.A.P to move. He made sure B.A.P went away from the class quickly, smiling faintly at Jongup as he passed by. He eyed Daehyun who gave him a small bow, looking behind quickly before walking away from a small smile. He noticed Kyungsoo exiting the room with Youngjae and Himchan, remembering to thank him for helping the student president.

He sighed, smiling at the girls who cheered so loudly after seeing B.A.P.

“Please, B.A.P needs some time alone. We would be happy you would let B.A.P have some time to rest”

“Okay Seokjin!” The girls nodded, walking away from the charming Seokjin. Seokjin sighed, turning around hoping to see Youngjae.

But there wasn’t anyone behind him.

 

“You are not getting everything again… Jung Daehyun…not this time”

 

 

 

 Kyungsoo sped in front of Yongguk and directed them to the student council room. They took the teacher’s staircase which no students were allowed to using without a teacher’s permission. They rushed down the stairs and Kyungsoo gestured to the room beside Mr Hwang’s office. He opened the door for them, giving an apologetic smile to Himchan and Youngjae as they came in. He closed the door behind him, happy to see Jaehyo and the other members of the student council here.

“Hey Jaehyo”

“Hello president” Jaehyo greeted back, waving at Youngjae and Himchan. Himchan waved back happily while Youngjae bowed shyly to him.

“So, B.A.P” Jaehyo turned to the four, noticing Yongguk and Daehyun were staring at the two who stood beside Kyungsoo, Zelo and Jongup smiled at him, tapping on their leader’s shoulder and pointed at Jaehyo.

“O-Oh, sorry” Yongguk bowed at him as Jaehyo shook his head, giving a big smile at Himchan and Youngjae who was oblivious to the stares and were standing so stiffly behind the president.

“It’s alright, we got some food for you guys. Your manager insists you all eat a ‘real meal’ to stay healthy” Jaehyo explained, gesturing to the plastic bags with their lunches on the table next to him.

“Thank you” They bowed and walked to the table, they had prepared enough chairs and space for them to eat. Jaehyo slowly walked to them as Kyungsoo went to talk to Youngjae and Himchan.

“Hey Himchan and Youngjae-“

“Why did you bring us here Kyungsoo?” Himchan asked, placing his hands on his hips as Youngjae turned to Kyungsoo.

“W-Well… you guys are involved in an event after school today” Youngjae nodded, wondering what event the president was talking about.

“What i-is it? I know that planning of the Sports Day, the Singing Competition and Dance off is some weeks away-“

“N-No, not that. For something else”

“Other than those?” Himchan asked. “What is it then? You know we wouldn’t let you down if you want us to help…but why is B.A.P here”

“Himchan… Youngjae… well.. They” Kyungsoo gestured to them and chuckled nervously.

“You are helping us with touring with them around the school. For today”

“What do you mean-“

“You two need to help us introduce some places to them, like the music rooms, library. About what they are used for. Even though they might have already know, we still need to explain to them which classes they are in and where to go, like for dance, we need to go to the music rooms located at the 3rd floor-“

“W-What?L-Like p-public s-speaking?” Youngjae stuttered- his heart was palpitating quickly and he was getting more nervous at the thought of talking to a group of people- he was shaking his head quickly, wanting so much to not be involved in talking to B.A.P. Kyungsoo and Himchan gasped, going over to the trembling boy. He started to breathe heavily, shaking his head as his hands started to shake. His anxiety was getting the better of him. “S-Sorry, I-I c-can’t speak to t-them“

“Youngjae, it’s alright. It’s only a small group of four, no no, it’s not like public speaking. Don’t worry, it’s not a whole class you would be talking to. Youngjae, don’t get frightened” Youngjae nodded quickly as Himchan patted his head, staring at his best friend worriedly. Kyungsoo gulped, placing a hand on his shoulder as he continued.

“Himchan will do the talking then.” Himchan nodded, smiling brightly at Youngjae.Youngjae nodded quickly, holding tightly onto Kyungsoo and Himchan’s hands as he started to calm down. He took in a deep breath, trying to relax.

“Youngjae, Youngjae it’s fine.” Himchan reassured him. “You are not doing this alone. You are with me and Kyungsoo”

“Yes Youngjae, I’m here” Kyungsoo spoke, smiling at Youngjae. “You’re with us”

“O-Okay” Youngjae nodded, regaining his composure and grinned softly at Kyungsoo. He took in a deep breath, trying to forget the fact that he was almost going to speak in front of a group of people he didn’t know so well. He sighed softly, looking at the president.“O-Okay”

“Don’t worry okay Youngjae” Kyungsoo reminded him softly. “We’re together in this, don’t think about it. I am sorry it’s very impromptu but this suddenly came up… don’t be scared alright?”

“It’s okay, president… it’s okay”

“Ah!” Himchan hugged Kyungsoo and Youngjae tightly.

“These two are so cute, Kyungie and Youngie, haha”

 

 

“Youngjae-” Daehyun almost stood up at the sight of anxious Youngjae trembling, taking in short breaths until he saw Himchan and Kyungsoo calming him down. He panicked-he never saw Youngjae looking so nervous and scared before. He heaved a sigh of relief seeing Youngjae smiling sweetly at Kyungsoo and Himchan. Jaehyo sighed, relieved to see Youngjae recovering from his slight panic attack and turned to Daehyun, who seemed to be staring at Youngjae ever since he came into the council room.

He glanced at Yongguk smiling at the three boys near the door, smirking seeing him eating his food quickly as he eyed him. Jaehyo went towards Daehyun, noting to himself that Yongguk might possibly have a tiny crush on Youngjae’s best friend who was squishing the president and Youngjae tightly in a hug.

“You saw that didn’t you?” Jaehyo spoke up, eyeing the main vocalist who turned away from him and looked down at his meal.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“B.A.P’s handsome prince Daehyun” Daehyun looked up expressionlessly at Jaehyo. “You saw Youngjae suddenly becoming a nervous wreck didn’t you? And Kyungsoo and Himchn comforting him”

“Yes” Daehyun answered harshly, looking back at Youngjae who was smiling at Kyungsoo and Himchan.

“Youngjae… is scared of talking in front of a group. You know, like scared of being on stage?” Daehyun nodded slowly.

“Stage fright?”

“Yeah, something like that.. or more…” Jaehyo replied. “Maybe you don’t know to what extend this would affect him, but you’ll see soon. We tried our best to help him and still is… he needs help….Youngjae is really a good person…”

“He is” Jaehyo blinked, looking at Daehyun who frowned at him. “He is a good and nice and kind, don’t you-“

“Wow, the ever quiet and lonely Busan Wonbin saying someone is good….” Daehyun’s eyes widened, he didn’t know Jaehyo knew him as a B.A.P member so well. Jaehyo grinned at him.

“You must have really like him didn’t you, Jung Daehyun?”

“I…” Daehyun looked away, starting to eat his meal. “I-I don’t know”

“You did didn’t you… the ever popular… handsome prince Daehyun” Jaehyo thought, smiling as he walked towards Kyungsoo.

“Hey Kyungsoo” Kyungsoo turned to Jaehyo,

“Hey, what’s up?”

“W-Well, nothing much.” Jaehyo smiled at Himchan and Youngjae who were busy talking to each other.

“But… Himchan and Youngjae… they didn’t have lunch yet right?”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! I met someone very nice today!”

“Really?”

“Yeah!” Zelo smiled at Yongguk. “He is Hoseok! Well… he is Hoseok hyung… but he doesn’t need to know that he’s older than me”

“Well… he will know sooner or later, our fans would be asking why you are in our class. You and Jongup should be in a lower grade than our class”

“W-What?” Zelo pursed his lips. “I don’t want to leave our class now, Hoseok is fun.. and so is Seokjin hyung right Jonguppie?”

Yongguk’s ears perked up at the familiar name, turning to Jongup who nodded at Zelo.

“Yeah, can we stay hyung?”

“Y-Yeah… “Yongguk agreed absent-mindedly. “W-what did you say Zelo?”

“Hmm? Hoseok hyung and Seokjin hyung?”

“Seokjin…” Yongguk sighed. “No wonder Daehyun didn’t want to speak to me”

“Huh?” Jongup blinked as Yongguk shook his head.

“Nothing, nothing” Yongguk chuckled, standing up as he placed the trash into the plastic bag. He told s to throw the trash into the bag, smiling at s who obediently followed him. Himchan raised an eyebrow at the group, impressed to see them picking up the trash. Youngjae went over to Himchan and discussing with Kyungsoo about the talk.

“Himchan hyung, so I would be following you and Kyungsoo around. I would be telling you what to say to them during the tour so you wouldn’t be thinking on what to say for a long time okay hyung?”

“Okay JaeJae-“

 

“Hey princess” Himchan furrowed his eyebrows, turning to Yongguk who was smiling smugly at him. He quickly turned his back against him, glancing Youngjae whose eyes drooped down to the ground. Yongguk chuckled, walking slowly towards Himchan.

“You won’t talk to us princess?” Yongguk asked and Himchan hissed, turning around to face the leader of B.A.P.

“Yes, we won’t talk to you.”

“I thought you needed autographs?” Himchan gulped, turning to Youngjae who looked up from the ground and blinked at him.

“W-Well... Y-yeah I-we... erm...” Himchan faltered, scratching his head before nodding in defeat.

“You too?” Yongguk turned to Youngjae, watching the bespectacled boy nodding furiously at him as he kept his eyes on the ground. The leader smiled, seeing his main vocalist going over to Youngjae.

“Youngjae?” Youngjae looked up, seeing Daehyun standing in front of him.

“Y-Yes?”

“A-Are you a-alright?” Yongguk raised an eyebrow, it was unlike of Daehyun to ask if someone he barely know was alright or not.

“H-Huh?”

“I-I saw you just now…” Youngjae gulped, knowing what Daehyun meant. Daehyun sighed, offering him a small smile.

“Y-You a-are alright now right?”

“I-I am alright…” Youngjae answered him sweetly, blinking at him. “Y-You don’t need to worry-“

“Of course I do need to worry about you” Daehyun said loudly, making everyone in the room turn to look at him. Daehyun blinked, turning away when he realised he had grabbed everyone’s attention. Youngjae stared at the blushing man before him, he couldn’t help but think he looked adorable looking away from him while his cheeks turned red.

“I-I mean…” Daehyun spoke, smiling at Youngjae.

“You’re a princess, you need someone to be worried about you” Youngjae let out an inaudible gasp, shaking his head quickly as his heart started to beat fast. He suddenly became flustered, feeling himself melting inside seeing Daehyun pretty smile. He opened his mouth, trying to speak to him but only incoherent words came out and kept his eyes on the floor.

“N-No, I-I a-am not… d-don’t c-call me t-that-“Youngjae felt a hand touching his cheek and dared to look up, into Daehyun’s eyes. Daehyun held his right cheek, his eyes turning into small crescents seeing Youngjae looking at him like a lost cute kitten.

“Youngjae-ah” Youngjae heard his name. “You are really a cute princess...”

“W-What” Realisation started to sink into Youngjae’s head that he was being announced as a ‘princess’ in the council’s room. He became embarrassed and nervous, taking a few steps from Daehyun. Daehyun blinked, watching the still ever adorable yet frightened Youngjae walking away from him.

“Youngjae-“

“I-I-I… I-I am n-not a p-princess!” Youngjae said fervently, glancing at Himchan who was glaring at Daehyun.

“Well…. I told you before” Daehyun smirked cheekily at the shy student. “I want to call you princess”

“D-Don’t call me that!” Youngjae spoke before running towards Jaehyo and Kyungsoo, hiding behind them and peeked at the smiling new student. He quickly looked down at his fingers as Kyungsoo and Jaehyo stifled a chuckle.

“I-I am not a princess...” Kyungsoo smiled at Youngjae who puffed his cheeks as he gripped onto Kyungsoo’s shirt, watching the student whose namtag says “Jung Daehyun”. He shook his head, the tour was going to be very fun indeed.

“Yeah princess” Himchan looked at Yongguk, feeling a hand holding his wrist. He felt his face burning seeing Yongguk’s mischievous smirk and him winking at him.

“I do worry about you princess”

“Y-Yah!” Himchan pulled his hand away from Yongguk, sticking a tongue out at him before frowning at the members in B.A.P.

“T-the four o-of you-“

“Y-Yes…we are B.A.P.” Yongguk proudly announced.” Nice to meet you too… princesses”

“Hey” Himchan stared at him, his eyes wide open as he took a step closer to Yongguk.

“You don’t know anything about us… B.A.P... Don’t go around calling us princesses, idols” Himchan spoke thickly before walking off sassily to Youngjae.

“We would want to know more about you two princesses… and.. you still haven’t got our autographs for your sisters” Yongguk spoke, raising an eyebrow watching Himchan pulling Youngjae by the arm. Himchan opened the door, giving him a glare before smiling to Kyungsoo and Jaehyo and left the room with Youngjae.

“Sorry about that” Kyungsoo suddenly spoke, biting his lips before looking at B.A.P.

“Sorry?” Yongguk asked. “For what?”

“Himchan has this habit of running away with Youngjae whenever he feels stressed or angry. He would usually be playing with his drums or humming a song to himself whenever he is alone whenever he leaves” Yongguk nodded, thinking it was Himchan’s way of trying to calm down.

“For Youngjae, he just be quiet and listen to Himchan’s rants. He doesn’t mind Himchan so that’s why he is dragged with Himchan away from here”

“Do you know why though?” Kyungsoo and Jaehyo looked at each other and shook their head.

“You do don’t you?” Daehyun interrupted, frowning at Kyungsoo and Jaehyo. “You do know why Himchan is like that….and why Youngjae…is scared of talking in front of a group”

“Daehyun” Jaehyo sighed.” It’s very personal-“

“Isn’t TS a school for the Arts, Jaehyo?” Daehyun spoke coldly, staring at the president and vice-president intensely. “Students here wouldn’t have stage fright, they would be used to performing on stage-“

“Jung Daehyun” Kyungsoo cut in.” Do not ever talk about this in front of Youngjae, you shouldn’t speak about this at all”

“About what? I just want to know-“

“If I told you and you knew, Youngjae wouldn’t like it one bit and try to stay away from you understand!” Kyungsoo spoke firmly, looking at Daehyun who wasn’t fazed by his stern voice. Everyone turned to Kyungsoo and glanced between him and Daehyun. The president hardly ever lose his anger.

“It’s already hard for him to try to get close to anyone here. I am sorry...” Kyungsoo bowed at Daehyun, sighing before he walked towards the door.

“Don’t spoil it alright? I am really happy to see you talking to them.”

“Then would you tell us the reason why?” Daehyun went to Kyungsoo. “Would you?”

“Since when did you care about others Daehyun?” Kyungsoo shook his head and scoffed at Daehyun.”You have an image to keep, am I right? Don’t ruin it and make people around you suffer the consequences because of you”

“What?” Kyungsoo gave him a weak smile.

“That was an advice” Daehyun gulped, looking away from Kyungsoo as he left the room. He turned to Yongguk , who gave him an assuring smile.

“And here, I thought I was the only one who had problems”

Daehyun thought as he punched the wall beside him. Yongguk sighed, he knew he needed to apologize to Himchan.

 

 

“Himchan? Are you alright?” Youngjae asked innocently, smiling at Himchan.

“Yeah, Yeah, I’m fine. I am just worried…”

“I am alright… you don’t need to worry…” Himchan patted Youngjae’s head and sighed.

“Let’s be careful around them alright? I don’t trust them, them calling us princess” Himchan hissed, even though he felt his heart fluttering remembering Yongguk’s gummy smile.

“O-Okay hyung…” Youngjae mumbled, wondering how the student knew he had a slight panic attack earlier on. He his lips, hoping Himchan didn’t notice his cheeks turning red as he placed his hand on his cheek-the cheek the new student had touched earlier in the council room.

“D-did he keep an eye on me… he was watching me…”

Youngjae shook his head, he didn’t know the thought of him caring for him got his heart racing and he felt the funny warm fuzzy feeling again.

“His name is… Jung…Daehyun…”

 

Seokjin sighed, watching the two of them sitting peacefully by the school pond. He turned to Hoseok, giving him a small smile.

“What can I do to help him Hoseok-ah?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note's:

Update would be very slow ;-;

I am trying to type quickly but I have some tests to study for so please wait for me!!

Hope you guys are enjoying the stories hehe^^

I wonder what BTS pairing you guys would like :o

Hehe but I already have one in mind^^

Hope this update was alright! Sorry for errors;-;

<3

Prepare for tomorrow heheh^^

(B.A.B.Y;-;)

Youngjae-youngjae-32518661-500-295.gif