10

Hey Princess

 

 

 

“Youngjae” Youngjae was busy looking through his notes, looking up at The President who was calling for him. He stood up from his seat, smiling and bowing at the other student council members as he slowly walked towards Kyungsoo. Jaehyo was beside him, grinning at Youngjae as he came into their view.

“Yes, you called for me?”

“Yeah, I did” Kyungsoo chuckled, gesturing Jaehyo to leave them alone. Jaehyo nodded with a frown teasingly, only to leave them after giving Youngjae a pat on his head.

“See you soon Youngjae, President!”

“Haha…” Kyungsoo waved him off, turning his attention to Youngjae.

“Youngjae, I need to talk to you about something”

“About what?”

“How that since that day, you are keeping your distance from B.A.P.” Youngjae nodded slowly as Kyungsoo sighed.

“You know you can’t escape them forever, one day, you will have to talk to them”

“It has been only three days, four if you count today…”

“Youngjae” Kyungsoo chuckled, seeing Youngjae subconsciously giving him a small pout as he folded his arms.

“But... I don’t really want to talk to them…”

“I can see Daehyun making efforts to talk to you…” Youngjae felt his shoulders tensed when Kyungsoo said his name casually to him. He felt his heart racing at the thought of the day he heard the idol sing to him, how he felt so comfortable having his arms wrapped around him. He blinked, watching the president standing up and smiled at him.

“H-How… how do you know that?” Youngjae faintly remembered Daehyun calling his name as he left the classroom without Himchan to head to the council’s room and even asked Jaehyo to keep Daehyun out of the room. He didn’t planned on seeing the idol or talking to him- he just didn’t want the idol close to him. But it seemed his heart was contradicting himself, skipping a beat whenever he saw him or heard him call his name.

“I just know, why? Come on we are in the same class!” Kyungsoo giggled and leaned closer towards Youngjae.

“You know he’s different right? I know he wasn’t, but he is something Youngjae”

“He will hate me, he will dislike me. I know he will.” Youngjae answered ardently, looking at the President. Kyungsoo shook his head and took hold of his book on the table.

“I don’t think he will though” Kyungsoo opened the book, reading the experiments and information for their next lesson-Biology. Youngjae frowned at him, wondering what the reason why Kyungsoo thought that way was.

“Why do you think so?” Youngjae asked softly, seeing Kyungsoo closing the book and grinning at him.

“I just know Youngjae-ah, I just know, come on, and let’s go”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung?” Jongup tapped on Daehyun’s shoulder, lifting an eyebrow seeing him standing beside the council’s room. Daehyun hissed, saying a quick hello before continue looking at the door next to him. Jongup stifled a chuckle, why was Daehyun staring at a door?

“Hyung? Why are you looking at the door?”

“Why?” Daehyun frowned at the smiling Jongup. “Because I am waiting for someone”

Daehyun turned his back against Jongup, waiting for that certain someone to appear from the door. He felt upset since he wasn’t able to talk to Youngjae for three days. He made an effort to come up to him and even ran after him but it seemed Youngjae knew how to evade him. He felt dejected, disheartened that Youngjae didn’t want to talk to him.

Was it because he saw him like that just a few days ago?

“Oh!” Jongup nodded innocently. “You were always here for the past three days during break. Wow that person must be so great! Or you like that person so much that you are waiting for him-“

“W-What!” Daehyun shrieked and Jongup noticed Daehyun’s cheeks turning red.

“Oh! I know who! Its Youngjae right-“

“Shush!” Kyungsoo chuckled to himself hearing the commotion outside and glanced at Youngjae who was busy reading behind him. He opened the door, wanting to laugh seeing Daehyun placing a finger on his lips to Jongup who was busy smiling at them. Daehyun turned around, surprised to see Kyungsoo emerging from the room and behind a handsome oblivious student reading his book. He smiled- he finally got to see Youngjae coming out from the council’s room.

“Youngjae!” Youngjae looked up from his book and quickly hid behind Kyungsoo after seeing Daehyun smiling and waving at him.

“Youngjae?” Daehyun went closer to Youngjae, frowning when the latter started to slowly move away from him. He frowned and reached out to hold his arm, taking Youngjae off guard.

“Youngjae, why are you running away from me?” Youngjae bit his lips, looking at Kyungsoo who just smiled at him. He sighed and turned around to face Daehyun, refusing to look at him in the eye.

“N-No”

“You are, aren’t you? Why-“

“Oh! Daehyun kya!” Daehyun and Youngjae gulped, turning to their right to see girls holding back their squeals. They were staring at them in anticipation, as if expecting something to happen between the two. Daehyun lifted an eyebrow at them before giving him a weak smile, looking at Youngjae who was looking away from the group of girls.

“L-Let’s go, they are staring at us...” Youngjae mumbled, looking up at Daehyun. Kyungsoo moved beside Jongup, both nodding and smiling at Youngjae and Daehyun.

“You haven’t even answer me”

“I said no, I am not running”

“You were …tell me why then... Why?” Youngjae glared at Daehyun, pulling his arm away from Daehyun but the latter wouldn’t budge. He frowned, looking up desperately at Daehyun. He didn’t like to have the unwanted attention.

“Please Daehyun-ah” Youngjae saw Daehyun’s eyes softened as if his eyes were pleading with him not to go.

“Tell me why first” Youngjae’s heart fluttered hearing his sweet voice while Kyungsoo and Jongup’s eyes widened. They have never seen the cold main vocalist being such a softie before, pleading to someone which was none other than Youngjae. They both smirked at each other as they watched Daehyun moving closer to Youngjae.Youngjae’s cheeks turned a crimson red, he felt he couldn’t breathe as Daehyun leaned towards him, their faces were just inches away.

“D-Daehyun-“

“Tell me please princess…”

“They are having a moment” Jongup spoke bluntly, earning a chuckle from Kyungsoo.

“Yep, a very cute moment” Kyungsoo spoke too soon, his jaw dropping seeing Youngjae able to break away from Daehyun and running down the corridors. Daehyun went after him, leaving Jongup and Kyungsoo alone.

“Well… that lasted shorter than expected….”

“Wow, Hyung must really like him. He was sulking for the past two days since the day of the tour….” Kyungsoo chuckled, nodding as he slowly walked back to class with Jongup.

“Youngjae is just so oblivious sometimes..."

“True…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah really….” Himchan was writing the assignment Mr Hwang had asked them to do with a partner. Youngjae and he decided that they would do the assignment without the help of the idols and so far, Youngjae had completed his. Himchan was busy finishing his essay, just a sentence more to completion. He didn’t see Yongguk who was standing behind him, tilting his head and reading what he had written on the paper.

“Hmm, so… they got back together-“

“Huh? - Yongguk!” Himchan turned behind, shouting when he saw Yongguk smiling at him. He stood up, holding his paper tightly in his hand and furrowed his eyebrows at Himchan.

“W-What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing?” Yongguk asked again. “Well, I was looking at what you write-“

“What does that-“

“It was a pair work right? You didn’t even let me help you” Himchan blinked, he had forgotten he had to complete the essay with Yongguk. But, the essay was already done.

“It’s okay, it’s done-“

“Oh no, I want to help-“

“You don’t need to-“

“Himchan-“Yongguk tried to snatch the paper away but Himchan wouldn’t let him, having to hide the paper behind him.

“No!” Yongguk frowned, looking Himchan stuck his tongue out at him.

“Oh yes”

“No!” They both were playing a game on who would get the paper in the end, with Himchan desperately trying to get his precious work away from the hands of Bang Yongguk. Yongguk chuckled as he grabbed onto Himchan’s arm, easily taking the paper away from him. Himchan glared at the idol, somehow or rather, he was able to snatch his work away from him.

“Give it back” Yongguk shook his head, holding the paper up as he smiled at Himchan who was jumping, trying to get his work back.

“Uh no, you can have it back after I edited it alright princess?”

“I am not a princess!” Himchan shrieked, twitching his eye at Yongguk. “What the heck man, I am a man! I should be a prince!”

“Whatever you say princess~”

“Yoo Youngjae!” The both of them turned around, surprised to see Youngjae came running into the class with Daehyun right behind him. He stopped at Himchan, hiding behind him as Daehyun entered the class. Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other confusedly before turning to the bespectacled boy behind Himchan.

“Youngjae” Daehyun spoke thickly, panting as he walked towards Himchan and Yongguk. Himchan glanced back at Youngjae before holding his head up at Daehyun.

“Why were you chasing after him?”

“Why? I want to talk to him” Daehyun replied, going closer to Youngjae who was grasping onto Himchan’s arm tightly. “Youngjae!”

“Hey hey” Yongguk smiled at Youngjae. “You have been avoiding us… with Himchan here. Why?”

“Why?” Himchan scoffed. “Well, we don’t want to be near you. At all. That’s why-“

“You are running away from me because you don’t want me near you Youngjae?”

“N-No-“Youngjae shook his head frantically, seeing the idol looking at him despondently. He didn’t like how hurt Daehyun sounded- how his doe eyes were looking innocently at him. If was as if Daehyun was heartbroken by the fact that he didn’t want to be near him or have anything to do with him anymore. He wouldn’t have cared about the idol’s feelings if not for his heart breaking at the sight of the sad-looking handsome idol giving him the puppy eye look.

Yongguk wanted to laugh seeing Daehyun looking all upset but he realised that he never seen the main vocalist like this before- he never did seen the vocalist so gloomy and truly sad before. He turned to Youngjae, wondering if Daehyun was just acting just to play with him. But the chances of that was very low- Daehyun would never act just for fun or tease anyone whenever he could. He would want to talk to Daehyun about this because ever since the ‘princesses’ avoided them, Daehyun became more moody and agitated. He wasn’t the cool Busan Wonbin in the past two days.

“No?” Daehyun said hopefully. “So you didn’t want to get away from me then”

“No, no… I just-“Youngjae paused, letting the bell ring. He quickly rushed to his seat, pretending that he was busy getting ready for class as Daehyun frowned at him. Himchan sighed, watching as Daehyun went to Youngjae.

“Youngjae-“

“Hello everyone! I am here early” The teacher came in enthusiastically, smiling the early students in the class. He was taking a long time to settle his things down on the teacher’s table, placing his worksheets at the side before trying to turn on his computer. Daehyun tapped on Youngjae’s table, still demanding an answer from Youngjae as the latter was busy writing on his paper.

“Youngjae, I don’t know why you are writing but, I need your answer please, I-“

“Ah, can someone who knows how to work a brand new computer help me please?”The teacher announced, smiling at Youngjae who held up his hand.

“I will help you!”

“Thank you Youngjae” Daehyun was confused, blinking at Youngjae who suddenly handed him a folded writing paper before going over to help the teacher. Daehyun smiled at the letter, chuckling as he walked back to his seat.

 

 

“Dear annoying Jung Daehyun!” Daehyun chuckled as he sat down, opening up the letter. He glanced at Youngjae who was typing on the teacher’s laptop, he couldn’t stop smling so brightly when he caught Youngjae glancing at him before turning away abruptly, with a blush creeping on his cheeks.

“Don’t be upset alright, I just needed …. To be alone. With Himchan. So, don’t be sad! I mean, I… I didn’t mean to make you feel upset or anything. I… I am not a princess or anything, you are really stupid and annoying to call me a princess! And I am not cute!

But, I didn’t mean to make you upset really… I am really very sorry. And I wrote this quickly since I am scared to talk….Don't make me feel bad ...okay?

I am sorry!!!;-;"

“Youngjae-ah” Daehyun held back a smile, folding the paper and placed it inside his pencil case. He couldn’t stop grinning thinking of the note he just received, how Youngjae written the last three words in a big font size, the same size as the starting four words and also the cute crying emoticon at the end.

“The note was really cute, princess” Daehyun whispered to himself, staring at Youngjae who was smiling at the teacher.

“Really cute…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm” Yongguk tapped his pen against his chin, watching Himchan silently paying his attention to his teacher. He found Himchan really good-looking, like one of those famous actors appearing in dramas.

“Actor Kim….. He can be an actor definitely...” He chuckled to himself before shifting his gaze on Himchan to Daehyun who seemed to be occupied with a small note in his hand.

“What’s wrong with him…? He is not even so happy knowing he would be acting with one of the hottest stars” Yongguk thought and smiled maliciously at him.

“Bet the note was from Youngjae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah we need to run-“

“Yah Kim Himchan! Stop whining and run!” Mr Kwan shouted. “Everyone run 5 rounds!”

“Huh-“

“Except for the idols, if you have rehearsals and practices going on, you can just do three or maybe two”

“Mr Kwan!-“

“Himchan, do you want another round?”

“No sir! My squishy JaeJae! Wait for me!” Daehyun made sure he was jogging behind Himchan and Youngjae, wanting a chance to talk to his ‘proclaimed princess’. He was jogging steadily with Yongguk while Jongup and Zelo were right in front of the lot. Truthfully, he felt running 5 rounds was a burden since he wasn’t used to running so much. He figured he would stopped at the third round but he was struggling to keep up with Youngjae and Himchan who was slowly speeding up after every round.

“Wow… princesses can run” Yongguk whispered to Daehyun as they finished their third round. They went to the side where Jongup and Zelo were, waiting for the two certain students to pass by. Jongup was busy destretching, laughing at Zelo who was spinning around. Yongguk shook his head- somehow after running, their youngest members would get pumped up while he and Daehyun were close to dying.

“Youngjae…” Daehyun was staring at Youngjae, not noticing Himchan wasn’t beside him anymore, jogging at his own pace alone. During the few seconds Youngjae passed by him, he was able to see y Youngjae look, his muscular arms and his smooth looking thighs.  He was studying him -the way his hair bounced whenever he jog, how he would smile ever so sweetly at a few of his classmates who overtook him and also how he found Youngjae masculine but at the same time , adorable.

He didn’t know Youngjae was trying to show to him he wasn’t a ‘princess’. He was proving to the stubborn Jung Daehyun that he was able to appear manly, able to run the five rounds without having to stop and walk. He knew some girls have very good stamina as well but he just wanted Daehyun to see him as a man rather than a cute ‘princess’.

“I am not a princess… “He gritted his teeth, turning his head to find Daehyun staring at him. He quickly turned away, feeling his heart skipping a beat when he saw the idol giving him a small smirk and a wink.

“What does that Jung Daehyun thinks he is doing?” Youngjae shook his head as he finished his last round. He was panting heavily, trying to regain his breath and was praying that B.A.P would just walk away when he saw them nearing towards him.

“Youngjae! You can run well!” Zelo clapped his hands and beamed at him as he looked at Youngjae with pure admiration.

“Yeah, I guess princesses are atheletic, you both can run well” Youngjae narrowed his glare at Yongguk before glancing at Daehyun.

“Youngjae is manly” Youngjae bit his lips as Daehyun suddenly leaned in closer to him. He frowned at him even though he was satisfied with what Daehyun had said- he finally knows that he was indeed manly.

“Yes, I know I am-“

“But you are still cute, princess” Daehyun interrupted him, chuckling seeing Youngjae sticking out his tongue at him.

“Well, you said I am manly-“

“But you are still very cute Youngjae-ah-“

“Yep!” Jongup interrupted and nodded, turning around to see Seokjin finishing his run. Seokjin made his way towards Youngjae, waving at him as Hoseok came up beside him.

“Good job Youngjae” Youngjae smiled at Seokjin, not noticing Daehyun watching Seokjin warily.

“Thank you” Youngjae replied softly, looking at Daehyun who remained silent.Seokjin chuckled and suddenly petted Youngjae’s head, grinning widely seeing the latter blinking at him. Jongup frowned, he didn’t know Youngjae and Seokjin were friends.

“Haha, you’re cute Youngjae-ah, see you later” Seokjin waved them off, giving Daehyun a small smile before he left. Daehyun didn’t return his smile but in turn, he didn’t show any expression as he went off. He stared at Youngjae, watching him listening to Himchan who was talking to him. He turned to Yongguk and patted his shoulder.

“You’re staring at Himchan right?”

“Huh-no” Yongguk denied as Daehyun shrugged and walked away from him.

“Well….maybe I was…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s with you and Daehyun?” Hoseok asked, looking back at Daehyun who was busy gazing at Youngjae. Seokjin sighed, smiling at the latter before looking longingly at Youngjae.

“We knew each other before, that’s all. Well, it’s nothing. I head he was going to act in some drama or something”

“Yeah, with that girl… Eunji right?”

“Yeah…” Seokjin nodded and smirked to himself.

“Once B.A.P gets busy with their drama and comeback, they wouldn’t be here to take away Youngjae from me anymore”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan and Youngjae looked around, making sure there wasn’t anyone around their bench. They were sitting on a bench near the school foyer, facing a mini garden beside the fountain. Himchan nodded at Youngjae, indicating him to start speaking. It was after school- most of the students would be either having some classes or would be on their way home now. However, they didn’t know a certain group were actually sitting behind them, meticulously trying to be quiet and still to not make them realise they were there.

“Is the room available?”

“The music room? Yeah, I asked Ms Seo, she said she allowed me to use it”

“I am going with you alright”

“Yeah… but you are coming later right? You said you need to meet Mr Hwang-”

“Yeah yeah, it would be quick! But…You are going to practise your singing again right?”

“Yeah… every Friday, that’s what I decided on anyway…”

“Not Monday-“

“Monday, Tuesday, Everyday” Himchan and Youngjae turned around, surprised to see B.A.P casually standing behind them. They took a step back, looking at Jongup who was waving at them.

“Sorry, I was the one who said that!”

“Hey princess” Yongguk chuckled, smiling at Himchan and Daehyun leaned against the wall, staring at Youngjae who lowered his head down at them. Zelo was beside Yongguk, smiing up at the elder before he spoke.

“Practise singing? Youngjae, we can help you-“

“H-Huh?”

“We can help you!”Zelo said, looking up at Youngjae excitedly. “We can!”

“T-Thanks for wanting to help me but I don’t think I c-can” Youngjae grinned softly at them before giving them a big bow.

“But Daehyun is our main vocalist, he was known as one of the best vocalists in Korea” Yongguk added, laughing when he saw Daehyun turning away shyly when he saw Youngjae looking at him.

“Ah… well… he is a main vocalist” Youngjae said with a small laugh before shaking his head. “It’s alright, I am able to practise by myself and Himchan”

“You sure?” Yongguk asked, glancing at Himchan who nodded vigorously at him.

“Yeah!” Before Youngjae was able to leave them, Daehyun went to grab hold of his wrist tightly pulling him closer to him. He looked up not understanding why Daehyun was suddenly grabbing his hand so harshly, his cheeks flushed a tinted red when he realised he was very close to Daehyun- his face were just inches away from his chest. He felt his heart racing as Daehyun leaned closer to him.

“Princess” Daehyun spoke in his deep voice into his ear, looking down at the pretty doe eyes innocently at him. He gave him a small smirk before he continued to whisper into his ear.

“I can help you alright? If you need any help, just remember that Jung Daehyun here, will help the princess” Youngjae was flustered by his soft husky voice and quickly pulled his hand away from Daehyun. He gave him a glare before murmuring a small ‘thank you’ and he quickly grabbing Himchan, who was busy glaring at Yongguk away with him.

The ends of Daehyun’s lips curled upwards at the sight of Youngjae walking away from him. He liked how the latter just looked so squishy and innocent, even though he knows he was ‘manly’.

“Where did he said he would be practicing at?”

“Oh, his vocal class. They said it would be empty today” Yongguk smirked at Daehyun. “Be nice and pay the princess a visit alright?”

“Distract Himchan for me please hyung”

“Sure thing”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm... where is he?” Himchan sighed, looking around the teacher’s staffroom for Mr Hwang. “My JaeJae is waiting me, ahh Mr Hwang!!”

“Hey princess” Himchan jolted when he heard the deep husky voice from behind him and turned around immediately, glaring at the leader of B.A.P.

“Why are you here?”

“Well, accompanying you I guess?” Himchan sneered.

“Don’t, I rather be alone”

“Why?”

“Shush” Himchan murmured, knocking on Mr Hwang’s office. His eyebrows suddenly furrowed, wondering why Yongguk was here. He turned to Yongguk, looking behind him to realise he wasn’t with Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup.

“W-Where is the rest of your group members?”

“Them? They are busy doing their homework or eating, we have to wait for our manager to pick up us.” Yongguk lied smoothly, smirking once Himchan nodded at him and turned his back against him.

“Or busy watching your Squishy JaeJae Himchan-ah” He thought.

“Anyway… I was thinking… do you think Youngjae needs any help-“Himchan was sharp to turn around and glower at him when he mentioned his Squishy JaeJae.

“What about my JaeJae-“

“I thought maybe…” Yongguk’s voice trailed off, smirking at him. “We can help him”

“I told you-“

“Please princess”Himchan gulped seeing Yongguk’s cute pleading face. He knew it would be the best for Youngjae, but he didn’t know if he was okay with it. He sighed, hoping Youngjae would understand that he just wanted the best for him.

“W-What are you going to do to help my Squishy JaeJae then?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Ah Himchan…” Youngjae groaned as he walked into his vocal classroom. It was empty as expected, the seats were neatly arranged in neat rows of 6 and the whiteboard was spotless, ready to be written on for the lesson next Monday. He stood at the centre of the classroom, vividly recalling the day he suddenly ran away from the class due to his fear of public speaking.

“I-I can sing…” Youngjae muttered, standing stiffly in front of the empty seats. He looked determined to prove that he was able to sing here, alone and took a deep breath. He wanted to try to sing without Himchan being with him, wanting to see if he was capable to sing without his support.

“I can sing, I can sing…” He recalled back the day Daehyun sang to him, how his soft velvet voice was able to calm him down, with the latter wrapping his arms around him. He closed his eyes, thinking about Daehyun hugging him, singing to him and he started to open his mouth.

 

 

 

The word which forms in the end of my lips, the word which I want to say whenever I see you

The word which I try to hold and hold and want to save because it is too precious

The word that makes me happy because I can say, the word which the pronunciation is even sweet

The word that I want to say in the best way on the best day

 

 

He didn’t know someone was captivated hearing him sing and entered the classroom quietly. The person gazed at Youngjae, looking at the cute and handsome student singing so beautifully to himself.

 

 

I love you love you love you. It is short even I say once and twice

I confess my feeling which is very honest because I can’t save, hide

Me which you are the only and all trully, me which feel overflowed even if I just see or hug you

The word, I love you, whenever I say, it makes me not easy about it because I feel excited again

 

 

“Youngjae…” Daehyun was peeking into the room, captivated by the soft sweet singing voice he heard inside the room. He decided to enter the room, he couldn’t take his eyes off the student happily singing to himself. He chuckled nervously, Youngjae was singing a love song.

“Singing about me Youngjae?”Youngjae gasped, his heart was pounding hearing the familiar voice. He turned around, gulping seeing Daehyun staring at him.

“D-Dae-Dae-“He stuttered, not beliving Daehyun had heard him sing.

Daehyun heard him sing.

No one except Himchan, Jaehyo, Kyungsoo and his previous vocal teacher had ever heard him sing.

“T-That was good” Daehyun spoke bluntly, walking towards the flushed Youngjae. He was looking at him adoringly, not understanding why Youngjae was hiding his beautiful voice from his classmates. What he just sang was just spectacular, he wanted Youngjae to sing the whole song if he could.

“S-Shut up! I-I wasn’t singing about you!” Youngjae scowled at him, feeling his face heating up. “You are not supposed to be here! Why are you here? Y-You shouldn’t listen to me-“

“I heard you, is that wrong?”

“Y-Yes!” Youngjae shouted irritably, finding himself trying to look for the idol. He had embarrassed himself in front of him- Daehyun heard him sing.

“Haha” Daehyun laughed at the incredibly adorable and anger Youngjae whose eyes were trying to avoid him. “Such a cutie”

“H-Hey!”

“Squishy JaeJae definitely suits you now-“

“G-Go away! Y-You are not supposed to be here! Go away-”

“Okay” Daehyun nodded and he instantaneously leaned closer to Youngjae, taking his chance to peck his reddening cheek. Youngjae stared back at him, he became breathless seeing Daehyun’s beautiful smile and watched as he walked away from him with one of his hands in his pocket.

“But, you do know I really can help you? I used to have stage fright too….” Youngjae blinked, looking at Daehyun who turned around.

“Y-You would help me?”

“Yeah” Daehyun nodded, biting his lips as he looked at the door to see Zelo and Jongup waiting for him. He sighed before he grinned at Youngjae.

“I need to go now… ask me if you want my help alright.” Daehyun his lips and held Youngjae’s gaze.

“I like your voice, Youngjae-ah” Youngjae stepped back, silently watching Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup going off. He shook his head, not believing what he just heard.

“I like your voice princess”

“H-He like my voice? B-But-“Youngjae knew he shouldn’t let Daehyun , he knew his voice wasn’t that good -but he loved to sing and that was why he practised singing every Friday. But knowing that someone actually liked his voice, he felt really delighted inside.

“You can’t sing Youngjae”

The voice in his head started to speak again. Youngjae took a deep breath, he should be believing in Daehyun’s words so easily. He had to keep improving himself, he has to get better in the end. But he found himself thinking…

“H-He likes my voice?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae…” Daehyun sighed as he leaned back against his seat. He couldn’t stop thinking about Youngjae, about how he could sing so sweetly and beautifully yet he was scared of being in front of the public. Yongguk glanced at Daehyun, smiing weakly seeing him deep in thought. He knew it had something got to do with Youngjae since ever since they left school, he was quiet and kept to himself. He would be having a small talk with Zelo or Jongup or even him, but he seemed more quiet than usual.

 

“Hey, hey hyung!” Zelo called out, poking Daehyun’s hips. Daehyun frowned at him, wondering why he was calling for him.

“Do you think Youngjae would be accepting your help? I mean-“

“If he doesn’t, I will keep asking him. No matter what, I will help him as much as I could.”

“Woah!” Jongup clapped his hands. “Daehyun hyung really likes Youngjae, it’s that first time-”

“Yah shush” Daehyun glared at them.” I would wait for him to come to me for help”

“I think he would” Yongguk smiled at them.” Just be patient”

“How do you know hyung?”

“Well, I just know”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the super late update( typing up Only Mine so please anticipate!)

and yeah, my exams are coming up, so I warned you guys before I will take a longer time to update ;-;

Anyway..

#BAP3RDWIN!!!!

I feel so happy T-T

 

and lookie here this cutie;-;

AHHHH

Hope you enjoy this update!

and this song is K.Will- My Heart Is Beating^^

 

tumblr_n135z8CF7S1rnkj5ho1_500.jpg