The Shirt That Saves Sehun

100 Days With Luhan

Author's Note: Wow! I just saw the feedback for the first chapter of this story and all I can say is you guys are awesome! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Here's the next chapter for you all. :)

Sehun couldn’t believe it. He spent three days trying to get Luhan to notice him. Three fricking days, and Luhan couldn’t even spare him a glance. There he was with his pink hair and annoyingly huge glasses and his infectious smile, laughing at his friend’s animated gestures while Sehun stood off to the side, glaring grumpily at the group. Sehun tried everything. He tried walking pass the group twice, figuring that one of them was bound to look at him- he was Oh Sehun after all. Everyone notices Oh Sehun.

Everyone but ing Luhan. Sehun bitterly thought.

Sehun sighed in annoyance as he ruffled his blonde hair. He thought about flinging himself at Luhan, then afterwards claiming that he accidentally tripped. Maybe then Luhan would notice him.

“Having a hard day?”

Sehun growled at Jongin. “I don’t get it. How can he not notice me?”

Jongin raised an eyebrow in amusement. “I hate to break it to you, Sehun, but the entire universe does not revolve around you.”

“But all the other girls notice me, why doesn’t he?” Sehun continued, choosing to ignore Jongin’s harsh statement.

“Well he is Luhan after all. You’d have to bombard yourself with glitters if you want him to notice you. The kid’s got a very short attention span, from what I’ve heard.”

Sehun snapped his head to face Jongin. “Do you really think that would work?”

Jongin gawked at Sehun. “You don’t actually plan on doing that, do you?”

“I’m desperate, Jongin!” Sehun cried out, placing his hands on Jongin’s shoulders and shaking them violently. “I can’t lose my sports car. My dad would kill me.”

“Fine,” Jongin sighed. He shrugged Sehun’s hands off of his shoulders before turning to face Luhan and his group of friends. “I’ve got a plan. Come with me.”

Sehun followed his best friend without another word. Jongin draped an arm around Sehun’s shoulders and pretended to laugh out loud. “Wow Sehun, you can really tell one heck of a joke! I might die laughing.” Sehun cringed at how obviously fake Jongin’s laugh was. And he said he wanted to be an actor.

Save yourself, Jongin, while you still can.

“Jongin, I said I wanted to get his attention, not make a fool of myself.” Sehun said bluntly.

“Just shut up and follow my lead.” Jongin whispered through gritted teeth.

Before Sehun could respond, Jongin forcefully slapped his shoulders, causing Sehun to stumble forward and bump into Luhan in the process. The other male’s glasses fell off, but he managed to catch it before it completely fell to the ground.

“Are you okay, Luhan?” Minseok asked as he helped Luhan steady himself. Luhan muttered something and Minseok turned to glare at Sehun. “What the hell, Sehun?”

Sehun froze as his eyes met with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind the obnoxiously large yellow glasses. Luhan’s brows were furrowed and his lips were pursed. He was waiting for Sehun to say something.

“Ah, sorry ‘bout that.” Sehun let out a nervous chuckle as he massaged the back of his neck- a habit of his when he’s nervous. “Jongin can’t control his own strength.”

“Sorry.” Jongin shrugged his shoulders and offered Luhan a goofy grin.

Baekhyun, who Sehun recognized from his Literature class, knitted his eyebrows as he studied the pair standing before him. “Just be careful next time.”

“Yeah.” Sehun said as he looked down, kicking the imaginary dust on the floor.

Minseok and Baekhyun turned to leave, calling for Luhan to follow them. Luhan smiled at them and nodded. Before he jogged over to his friends, Luhan looked back at the embarrassed Sehun who was glaring at Jongin.

“Sehun?” Luhan called.

The blonde boy’s eyes widened as he turned to face Luhan.

Luhan bit his bottom lip nervously- one of his habits, Sehun noticed- and said, “I, uh, like your shirt. Blue suits you well.”

Sehun nodded, too surprised to answer back. The pink haired boy beamed at him before turning to follow his friends.

“Now we’re getting somewhere.” Jongin said as he patted Sehun’s back.

On that day, Sehun decided that blue really did look good on him.