Sehun VS Dog

100 Days With Luhan

Sehun was not going on a date with Luhan. Oh no he wasn’t. He was simply accompanying the older boy to the theme park because Luhan had no one else to go with. At least, that’s what Sehun kept telling himself. Because really, if he kept on thinking about going on a date with the pink haired wonder boy, he would surely find some way to mess it all up, with his nerves being the number one culprit.

“Sehunnie!”

Sehun was brought back to reality by Luhan’s overly excited voice. He whipped around, eyes landing on the pink haired boy skipping merrily towards him.

“Did you wait long?”

Sehun swallowed, taking in Luhan’s appearance. To the younger man’s surprise, Luhan actually looked a lot more decent than he usually did. He was wearing skinny jeans and a white shirt with Donald Duck’s picture on it. Sehun concluded that Luhan was a fan of the fictional duck, since the boy was wearing his Donald Duck wrist watch as well. But what caught Sehun by surprise the most, was the absence of Luhan’s yellow rimmed glasses.

“What happened to your glasses?” Sehun asked, curiosity lacing his voice.

“Oh,” Luhan brought his hand up to his cheeks, a bit flushed. “My mom told me not to wear them, since I might lose them somewhere along the way.”

“I thought you were practically blind without your glasses?” Sehun knew it was a harsh question, but seeing Luhan’s face without his gigantic glasses for the first time does things to Sehun’s emotions.

“I’m wearing contacts!” Luhan beamed, crossing his arms behind his back as he swayed cutely.

“Oh.” Was all Sehun could say.

Luhan giggled lightly. He grabbed Sehun by the hand and dragged him towards the ticket booth. “This is going to be the best date ever!”

Yes, yes it- WAIT, WHAT?! It was as if Sehun’s brain waves simultaneously shut down. He strongly believes that the next words he says to Luhan is some mating call between chimpanzees.

Luhan threw his head back as he laughed heartily at Sehun’s embarrassing outburst. “You’re so cute, Oh Sehun.” He then proceeded to pinch Sehun’s cheeks.

Of course, Sehun’s body wanted to embarrass him as much as possible, so his face instantly turned tomato red. “Ajksdkelf.” He breathed out, prying his hands from Luhan’s grip and rushing towards the end of the line.

“I don’t speak chimpanzee, but I’m guessing you’re buying the tickets?”

Sehun blushed even more. “Yeah, as a thank you for making me coffee.”

Luhan raised an eyebrow. “But that was me thanking you for putting up with me.”

“It’s a never ending cycle.” Sehun chuckled.

“That’s not fair…” Luhan’s bottom lip jutted out. “I’m running out of ways to thank you. I’m not really good with anything besides making coffee.”

“You can compose a song for me on the piano.” Sehun suggested with a very serious expression.

Luhan wrinkled his nose. “What are we, boyfriend and boyfriend?”

Sehun found himself blushing for the umpteenth time today. “N-no I just… I thought… I…”

“Sehunnie,” Luhan began with a stern expression. He planted both of his palms on either side of Sehun’s shoulders. He marveled at the fact that he could elicit such an anxious expression from Sehun. Luhan’s mouth twitched slightly. “I think I’d like to buy ice cream.”

“Whaaa-” Because really, what else could Sehun say?

Luhan heartily laughed and patted Sehun’s shoulder. “You think too much, Sehunnie.”

Sehun could only nod in embarrassment.


“Do you want to ride the rollercoaster?” Sehun asked.

“Nope.” Luhan answered. He his vanilla ice cream happily.

“How about the ferris wheel?”

“Pass. I’m scared of heights.”

Sehun stopped walking and waited for Luhan to turn around.

“Is something wrong?” Luhan asked, tilting his head slightly.

“Why’d you bring me to a theme park when you’re scared of half of the rides here?”

Luhan grinned. “Because I like theme parks.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow.

Luhan continued, “There are a lot of other things we can do at theme parks, Sehunnie.”

“Like what?”

“Like…” Luhan tapped his chin thoughtfully as he puffed his cheeks. Sehun had to resist the urge to pinch Luhan’s cheeks.

A high pitched bark caught the both of them off guard. Luhan looked down with wide eyes. Staring up at him was a toy poodle, which Sehun presumed was still a puppy since he looked so tiny.

“Why hello there little fella!” Luhan cooed, kneeling down to ruffle the puppy’s fur.

“Luhan! Don’t touch it!” Sehun shrieked in a very manly way.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. “Why not? He looks harmless!” He proceeded to scoop the puppy in his arms. “Look Sehunnie, he looks just like you!” The puppy was scowling. Sehun seemed baffled at Luhan’s comparison.

“We look nothing alike!”

“Yes you do.” Luhan giggled as he held the puppy in front of Sehun’s face. “Look, he even has the same look you always have.”

Sehun pouted. Luhan ignored him.

“Would you like to come with us buddy?” Luhan held the dog closer. He looked up at Sehun with pleading eyes. “Can we take him with us, please?”

“Luhan,” Sehun sighed as he took the puppy from Luhan. “I’m sure someone else is looking for him.”

“But can we keep him in the mean time?”

Sehun looked at Luhan, then to the puppy. He was starting to think the puppy looked a lot like Luhan too. Finally, he gave in. “Fine. But I am not going to hold him.” He shoved the puppy back in Luhan’s arms.

“Yeeey! You’re the best Sehunnie!”

Sehun could feel the heat rise in his cheeks when Luhan lightly pecked him on the cheek. This can’t be good.


“Do you want some more bread, baby?” Luhan asked with his baby voice.

Sehun groaned inwardly, secretly praying for his misery to end. Ever since he agreed to keep the puppy for the meantime, Luhan has been paying more attention to the furry ball of pure evil than Sehun.

“You’re going to end up hungry if you keep feeding him your food.” Sehun deadpanned.

“Nonsense,” Luhan waved his hands in dismissal. “You can never have too much bread.”

Sehun groaned, burying his face in his palms. Luhan looked at him with a curious expression. Suddenly, he had an idea. He cleared his throat, waiting for Sehun to look up. “Sehunnie, would you like me to feed you bread too?”

“What-I-” Sehun choked on his own saliva. Luhan’s laughter rang in his ears. “I can’t believe you’re making fun of me!”

“Wouldn’t want to pass out on a great opportunity!” Luhan smiled sweetly.  Sehun glared at him. “Come on, Sehunnie, say ‘aahh’!”

“No!” Sehun scrunched his nose and shook his head stubbornly. “I can feed myself.”

“Okay then.” Luhan grinned mischievously before turning to face the puppy. “More for us, baby.”

“Will you please stop calling him your baby?”

“No.”

“It’s annoying.”

“It’s cute.”

“It’s embarrassing.”

“You’re jealous.”

“It’s- what?”

Luhan smirked. “You’re jealous I’m paying more attention to the puppy than you!”

“What? No!” Although the blush on Sehun’s cheeks gave him away.

Luhan squinted. “Your face is red again, Sehunnie. Are you sick?”

“No!” Sehun quickly covered his cheeks with his sweaty palms. “I’m fine.”

“No, you look uncomfortable.” Luhan reached out a hand to cup Sehun’s cheek.

“Yah!” Sehun swatted Luhan’s hand away. Although a tingling sensation remained on the spot where Luhan’s hand was.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Don’t be so stubborn, Oh Sehun.”

“I’m not being stubborn. I told you, I’m not sick.”

“Then why are your cheeks so red?”

“Because!”

Luhan looked at him expectantly. Sehun prayed to the heavens that the ground would swallow him up.

“My baby!” An unfamiliar voice cut through their conversation.

The pair’s eyes landed on a strange woman who was jogging towards them. She stopped in front of them and motioned towards the dog. “I’ve been looking everywhere for him.” She eyed Luhan- who had clutched the puppy protectively- skeptically.

“He came to us.” Luhan explained, slowly releasing his tight grip on the poor puppy. The puppy barked once and jumped onto the woman’s open arms. “No one came looking for him so we took care of him.”

The woman nodded. “Well, thank you. I’ll take him now.”

“Yeah.” Luhan nodded, a small frown appearing on his lips. “You’re puppy is amazing.”

The woman broke into a wide grin. “He’s a handful, but he’s worth the stress.” She cleared . “Uh, thanks again… for taking care of him. See ya.”

Luhan waved back. He sighed and turned to Sehun with a sad expression. “I’m gonna miss that little fella.”

Sehun pursed his lips, eyes travelling towards the booths at the center of the theme park. He spotted one booth that displayed a stuffed animal- a Siberian Husky, to be exact. His lips formed into a grin and he turned to Luhan. “Luhan, would you like to play a game with me?”

Luhan’s eyes twinkled in curiosity. Sehun smiled warmly at him and tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. “Come, I’ll show you something.”

The night, no matter how simple it was, was magical to Oh Sehun. The happiness that radiated from Luhan when Sehun won him that stuffed animal was worth the embarrassment Sehun gathered from playing pin the tale on the donkey. Everything was perfect- like the calm before the storm.

Author's Note:

Uhhh... Don't kill me! >_< I have no excuse for not updating in a... very very long time. Aside from being lazy. Which isn't really an excuse so yeah. On the plus side, I updated! YEEEEY! Free cookies for everyone!

BTW, isn't that GIF of Sehun being protective of Luhan so ADORABLE?! Gaah, I can't with those two!