Sehun Loses His Charm

100 Days With Luhan

“You, my friend, are never going to get laid.” Jongin grinned. He brought the cup of coffee closer to his lips and took a sip.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his best friend’s immaturity. It wasn’t even worth his energy to respond to Jongin’s absurd theory.

Receiving no reply, Jongin continued. “I mean, come on, Yoona’s drop dead gorgeous! Why’d you turn her down?”

“She’s not my type.” Was Sehun’s curt reply.

He leaned back, crossing his arms as he looked at Jongin pointedly. “If you think she’s so hot then why don’t you ask her out?”

“I’m not the one she’s got a huge crush on.” Jongin teased.

Sehun waved a hand in dismissal.

“There you are!”

Sehun turned his head slightly to meet the wide eyes of Chanyeol.

“I’ve been looking all over for you.” Chanyeol took a seat right beside Sehun and draped an arm over his shoulder. “So, what are my two favorite human beings up to this fine day?”

“We don’t have any money, Chanyeol.” Jongin said coolly as he played with his cup of coffee.

Chanyeol pouted. “Cheapskates.”

“Maybe you should try working.” Yifan said as he reached their table. “We’re not all born as lucky as Sehun here.”

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes, choosing to ignore his friend’s comment.

“How’s the new sports car treating you, bud?” Yifan asked.

“Fine.”

Yifan furrowed his eyebrows. “One does not get an awesome ride like yours and say it’s just ‘fine’. That thing’s a lady magnet!”

Jongin laughed at this. “He doesn’t need a sports car to do that, Yifan.”

“What are you talking about?” Chanyeol leaned in in interest.

"Guess who's got a huge crush on our Sehun here." Jongin smirked. 

"Who?" Kris raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yoona." Jongin laughed at Chanyeol and Yifan's shocked expressions. "He just turned her down."

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol and Yifan both yelled simultaneously. Chanyeol was so surprised, he even banged his fists on the table.

“When did this happen?” Yifan asked.

“Do you want me to tell them or will you do the honor?” Jongin fluttered his eyelashes innocently as Sehun glared.

“There’s nothing to tell.” Sehun stated. “She asked if I was free this weekend.”

“And…?” Yifan was now leaning in too.

“I said I wasn’t.” Sehun shrugged casually.

He took a bite of his brownie, and the taste almost made him shiver in delight. He was definitely coming back to this café.

“YOU WHAT?!”

“Could you please stop doing that, it’s really annoying.” Sehun pressed a hand over his right ear.

Chanyeol continued to gape at him. Sehun raised an eyebrow at Chanyeol and offered him his brownie. “You want a brownie?”

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, I want Yoona to ask me out too!”

“Suit yourself.” Sehun took another bite.

“See, what I have to deal with?” Jongin waved a hand towards Sehun as he turned to Yifan and Chanyeol. “I told him he’ll never get laid.”

“Got that right.” Chanyeol said with a nod.

Sehun narrowed his eyes at his friends. “I will when I want to. I just don’t have time for that right now.”

“Right, because we all know how busy you are.” Chanyeol said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Sehun sighed in frustration. He ran a hand through his disheveled blonde hair. “I have no time to argue with you guys about this.”

“What’s the matter, Sehun? You haven’t lost your charm, have you?” Yifan teased.

Sehun groaned before muttering a short, “No.”

A mischievous smile tugged on the corner of Yifan’s lips. “Want to test it out?”

“Is this really necessary?” Sehun asked, slowly starting to grow uncomfortable with the conversation. He knew Yifan, and he knew whatever Yifan was thinking of wasn’t such a grand idea.

The mischievous gleam in Yifan’s eyes never vanished as he scanned the café. When his eyes landed on a particular pink haired boy, he grinned widely. “Luhan.”

“Excuse me?” Sehun tilted his head.

“Let’s see if you’ve lost your charm or not. Go flirt with Luhan.”

Sehun let his gaze travel on the pink haired boy: Luhan. He worked as a barista for the café and he wasn’t particularly good at the job. He was very clumsy, always spilling coffee and dropping the utensils here and there. If it weren’t for Minseok- a boy who played on the same soccer team as Jongin- constantly helping him out, he would’ve been fired on the spot.

As if to prove Sehun’s point, Luhan was currently wiping off the coffee he just spilled on the counter. For someone who could lose his job at any moment, Luhan seemed pretty happy. His doe like eyes always beamed in delight, perfectly matching his infectious grin. Sehun found himself envying the boy for a while. But then again, the whole school called him weird, so Sehun flushed that thought down the toilet almost instantly.

“I will not flirt with Luhan.” Sehun said with a blank expression.

“What’s the matter, afraid I might be right?” Yifan was taunting him.

“No.” Sehun narrowed his eyes. “I’m straight. I like girls.”

Yifan scoffed. “That never stopped you before.”

Sehun’s glare never faltered. “I still won’t flirt with him. Not even if you pay me.”

“Not even if your brand new sports car is at stake?” Yifan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

“Come on, Sehun. You’ve said so yourself, you haven’t lost your charm yet.” Chanyeol said as he nudged Sehun.

Sehun didn’t know whether his friend’s stupidity was starting to rub off on him or whether this was his competitive side talking, but he finally managed to say, “Fine. Watch me.”

Sehun cleared his throat as he confidently approached the beaming pink haired barista. He stopped in front of the counter, resting his elbows on the wooden edge. He put on the most charming smile he could muster- one he used to win the affection of almost every girl he dated- and called for Luhan.

Luhan turned around almost instantly, his smile never leaving his face. “Hello, can I help you?”

Sehun squinted his eyes. How could someone be this happy? Luhan was definitely one weird kid.

“Uh, yeah, you could actually.” Sehun smiled at him seductively.

Come on, Sehun, think! What would Jongin say in times like these?

Luhan waited for him to continue as he adjusted the big yellow glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose.

“You see, I’ve lost my number…”

Oh God Sehun, what are you doing?!

“Oh, that’s…” Luhan began, but Sehun cut him off.

“Can I have yours instead?”

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he peered at Sehun curiously. “Why would you need my number?”

Sehun gawked at Luhan. The boy was utterly clueless.

“That wasn’t… I never meant…” Sehun found himself stuttering as Luhan leaned in closer, his eyes glistening with interest.

“I’m sorry…” Luhan began. “I don’t really get what you’re trying to say.”

Sehun fought with himself for a while before deciding to leave with his dignity intact. “Nevermind…”

He stomped off towards the table he shared with his friends, glaring at Yifan’s grinning face.

“Give me 100 days.” Sehun said as he clenched the edge of the table.

“Fine,” Yifan smirked. “You have 100 days to make Luhan fall in love with you, or else I get your sports car.”

“Fine.”

Sehun felt like slapping himself. His pride was going to eat him alive one day.