forever on the hips

Graduating Batch of Gay

~*~

  It was the first weekend since school started, and Donghae was looking forward to a weekend in Eunhyuk’s empty house, but instead he found himself sitting by himself in the bleachers, feeling sorry for himself as he watched football practice. He had to admit though, Eunhyuk was pretty good. Even better than Donghae himself, probably.

  “Hae!” Eunhyuk called as he took his helmet off and jogged towards his boyfriend. “Did you see me out there? Was I good?”

  “You were great, Hyukkie.” Donghae said with a weak smile. “I never knew you were so athletic.”

  “Neither did I,” he shook the sweat off his hair as he sat next to the younger boy. For the next couple of minutes, Eunhyuk continued to ramble on, failing to realize that Donghae wasn’t listening until he saw the frown on his boyfriend’s face. “Hae? Are you okay, sweetheart?”

  “Hyukkie, I don’t know what I’m gonna do.” Donghae slumped down to Eunhyuk’s lap, not giving a rat’s how sweaty the boy was (he was already quite used to sweaty Eunhyuk anyway). “I’m happy that you’re doing such a great job on the football team, but I still need to graduate. And that won’t happen unless I’m on the football team too.”

  “Honey, I’ve talked to Coach about putting you back on the team, and I won’t lie to you—it’s not looking good.” Eunhyuk’s eyes gave away his guilt as he Donghae’s hair. “Apparently, there are no more open positions on the team. But we’ll find a way, sweetie, I promise.”

  Donghae sat up, looking at Eunhyuk with hope in his eyes. “How?”

  “Um, I don’t know. I guess we can find some other extra-curricular activities for you to do and we’d all be glad to tutor you in some subjects.” He assured him. “Don’t worry, honey. We’ll get through this.”

  “You promise?”

  He nodded, “I promise. And we’ll all be there for you the whole ti—” Eunhyuk stopped mid-sentence when his ears caught the distinct sound of a moan nearby. “Did you hear that?”

  “What?”

  Another moan came, and this time, Eunhyuk was able to recognize that it was coming from under the bleachers. “I think someone’s down there.”

  The two made their way towards the source of the sounds, only to be greeted by the scandalous sight of the art teacher and the star quarterback making out—touching, petting and caressing…stuff.

  Eunhyuk and Donghae actually would’ve gone unnoticed if Donghae hadn’t gasped so loudly that the entire field might as well have heard him.

  Heechul pulled away, his hands still gripping tightly on Siwon’s shoulders (or rather, his shoulder pads, as he was still in his football uniform) as he turned to look at the intruding pair with the nastiest look on his face. “Don’t you two ever get tired of ing?”

  “You guys are kissing!” Donghae was quick to point out the obvious.

  “Were.” Siwon muttered, almost spitefully.

  “Does this mean you two are together now?” Donghae clapped his hands like an excited seal. “Hyukkie, isn’t this great? SiChul is for real now!”

  “SiChul?” Heechul warily lifted one eyebrow.

  "You see," Eunhyuk was generous enough to explain Donghae’s quirky mind to the two of them. “Donghae likes making couple names for people. You and Siwon are SiChul, we’re EunHae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are KyuMin and…” he sighed before continuing. “Donghae and Nemo are HaeMo.”

  Siwon and Heechul exchanged confused looks, prompting Eunhyuk to say, “Don’t ask.”

  “We didn’t intend to.” Siwon cleared his throat and excused himself. “Well, I guess I have to get back in the field now. Coach is probably looking for me. See you back out there, Hyuk. And Heechul…um, see you on Monday?”

  “Maybe you will, maybe you won’t.” Heechul’s lame attempt at being cool and nonchalant went down the drain when Siwon cupped his face and kissed his lips goodbye. “…Okay, so maybe you will see me on Monday.”

  Siwon smirked (which was so hot, by the way, as even Eunhyuk almost swooned at the sight of it) before going back out to the field, but he had to turn in the opposite direction towards the bathrooms when Heechul called, “Make sure you take care of that raging stiffie in your pants first!”

  “So you and Siwon, huh?” Donghae asked, nudging him while wriggling his eyebrows up and down. “Are you two finally getting serious?”

  “Are you kidding me? We’re getting nowhere really.” He sighed as he walked with the two students back to the front of the bleachers. “We sort of ran into each other at the movie theatre the other day. Ever since that encounter, we’ve been meeting under the bleachers to make out after school, but nothing more than that has ever happened. It’s just like camp all over again.”

  “But it’s not gonna end up the same way, is it?” Eunhyuk asked. “I mean, you two are gonna work things out this time, right?”

  “Can’t really know for sure.” He shrugged, trying to hide the hesitance in his voice. “But you know what? I told myself not to get too attached this time and that’s exactly what I’m doing. That’s why I’m weighing my options with Hongki. And some other guys too…but that’s not really important.”

  “I just wanna know one thing,” Donghae started. “How did you keep your down while making out with Siwon?”

  “Donghae!” Eunhyuk called with disapproval, but eventually even he had to admit that he was pretty curious as well. “Yeah, Chullie, tell us.”

  “It must still be tired from all the dirty stuff Hongki and I did during lunch earlier.” He looked down at this crotch, not even realizing until now that his manhood had stayed down the whole time. “Huh. I must finally be maturing. I’m proud of myself.”

  “I see you’re still ting it up with Hongki.” Eunhyuk remarked. “Siwon must not be very thrilled about that.”

  “Not one bit,” Heechul smirked smugly. “Now that he has competition, it only heightens his hunger for me even more. I am so loving this.”

  “You know, I bet—” Eunhyuk didn’t get to finish his thought as the coach blew his whistle and called for the team to get back to practice. “Well, that’s my cue.” Before running off to join the other players, Eunhyuk kissed Donghae on the cheek and wished Heechul good luck with his complicated love life.

  “Chullie, can you stay with me until practice is over?” Donghae asked sweetly as he clung to Heechul’s arm. “I don’t think I can get through the rest of the hour by myself.”

  “Sure, honey,” as adorable as Donghae looked holding on to his arm like a helpless koala bear, Heechul had to push him away in fear of raising questions from the people around them. “Try not to get too close though, Hae. Don’t forget, I’m still the teacher, and you’re still the student.”

  “I can’t wait until I graduate so you can just be Heechul and I can just be Donghae again.” He sulked, slumping to his knees. “If I do graduate, that is.”

  Heechul looked at him with concern, “What do you mean ‘if’?”

  “I know my grades are gonna drop soon since I’m no longer in the football team.” He admitted. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do, Chullie. Hyukkie says everything’s gonna work out, but I know he’s just saying that to make me feel better.”

  “Aw, Hae, don’t talk like that. Eunhyuk knows what he’s saying; everything is going to work out.” He assured him with a rub on the back. “I’m sure I can convince Hongki to give you a passing grade in English, so that’s one thing off your list.”

  “Thanks, Chullie,” he brought out a small smile. “Are you sure you don’t mind watching practice with me? It kinda gets pretty boring after a while…”

  “Oh no, I don’t mind at all.” He dismissed with a wave. “Honestly, I’m kinda looking forward to seeing Siwon get roughed up out there.”

  “What? But I thought you liked him?”

  “Oh, I do,” he nodded. “But after everything he put me through at camp, I don’t mind seeing him getting whacked a little.”

  For the next couple of minutes, Donghae and Heechul watched football practice in silence, until Heechul’s curiosity got the best of him and he finally got the nerve to ask, “Since apparently you ship yourself with that childish stuffed clownfish of yours, I gotta ask—who tops between you and Nemo?”

~*~

  “I love staying in on weekends.” Sungmin sighed dreamily as he lay his head on Kyuhyun’s rising and falling chest. “Mm, you smell so nice.”

  Kyuhyun rose slightly to take a whiff of himself, “I smell like you.”

  “Exactly,” Sungmin grinned as he briefly nuzzled his boyfriend’s neck. He only pulled away when there was a knock on the door before his little brother came in.

  “Hi Kyuhyun hyung. Hi Sungmin noona.” He greeted with a cheerful smile. “Lunch is ready and waiting for you guys downstairs.”

  “Thanks Sungjin,” Sungmin shot him a smile as he shooed him away. “Now, off you go. We’ll see you downstairs.”

  As Sungjin closed the door again and left, Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin and disclosed, “I love this house. I’m more welcome here than I ever was or ever will be in my home.”

  “Aw, honey,” Sungmin squeezed his hand in comfort. “Speaking of your home, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something. How’s your coming out coming along?”

  “Not good,” he admitted with a sad sigh. “It’s harder this time around because they’re barely in the house anymore. Mom with her therapy clients plus dad with his cases in court add up to one gay, neglected son.”

  “Well, honey, maybe some food will help take your mind off it for a little while.” Sungmin picked up Kyuhyun’s shirt from the floor and put it on before taking a robe from his closet for his boyfriend to wear. “Come on. We could use a little food in our tummies after that little work-out of ours.”

  Kyuhyun smirked, “Right. We need to regain our energy.”

  As the two went downstairs and joined Sungmin’s family at the table, Kyuhyun still found it hard to believe how welcome he was here. They had even taken to laying out his own place at the table for him, because God knows Kyuhyun’s been spending more time here than at his own house ever since Sungmin introduced him to his family.

  Sungmin’s mother couldn’t help but raise eyebrows as her firstborn stacked (in her opinion) too much rice on his plate. “Sungmin, honey, maybe you should take it easy with the rice a little. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”

  “I think you have a nice figure, noona.” Sungjin remarked when he noticed the look of offense that waved over Sungmin’s pretty face.

  “Sungjin, stop calling your brother ‘noona’.” Their mother nearly facepalmed. “Anyway, I have to go to the grocery to pick up some stuff for dinner. Do you boys want anything?”

  “Oh, some chocolate would be good, mom.” Sungmin said, but his mother only clucked her tongue in response.

  “Oh, honey, I think it’s time you start cutting back on the sweets.” She pinched some of his stomach fat, which Sungmin did not appreciate at all as he sulked and crossed his arms. “Why don’t you try eating some salads or oatmeal or something?”

  “Mother, I’ve been dieting for a whole month now; I deserve a break.” He insisted.

  “Alright, but remember, honey,” she called before leaving the house, “A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.”

  “Why did I have to teach her that saying?” Sungmin continued to glower.

  “Don’t worry, son,” his father put his dish in the sink before patting his eldest son’s head. “Your mother can be a but rest assured, he loves you and Sungjin very much.”

  As his father took Sungjin out to drive him to soccer practice, Sungmin turned to his boyfriend with the biggest pout on his face. “Kyuhyun, you don’t think I’m fat, do you?”

  “Of course not,” he shook his head with a mouthful of bacon. “Don’t listen to your mom; she doesn’t know what she’s saying.”

  “Doesn’t she?” he asked, unsure of himself. “I mean, the is my mother after all. I got all my iness from her.”

  “Yeah, I can see that.” Kyuhyun agreed. “Sungmin, sweetie, I’ve seen every part of you there is to see. You look fine; you’re perfect.”

  “You—you’re right, Kyu. I am perfect.” Sungmin was finally starting to recover some of his confidence. “I’m perfection. And you can’t improve perfection.”

  “There’s the Sungmin I know and love.” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into his lap and kissed his cheek. “You feeling better?”

  “Mmhmm,” he giggled, not only at his words and his adorable, comforting smile, but also at the little bulge he felt poking his . “And don’t think I can’t feel you getting hard down there.”

  “Well, we do have the whole house to ourselves…” he smirked, his fingers tangling in Sungmin’s hair. “You wanna…?”

  “Of course I wanna.” Sungmin wrapped his legs around Kyuhyun’s waist as he was carried from the kitchen to the living room, or more specifically, onto the coffee table which was hopefully strong enough to hold the both of them.

~*~

  As Kyuhyun arrived home, he was surprised to see the lights on, as he was pretty sure that they were off when he left the house. Things got even more confusing for him as he heard voices and laughter in the living room.

  Kyuhyun was surprised to realize that his family was actually home. “Mom? Dad?” he called, his brows scrunched together. “What are you doing home?”

  “Oh, Kyuhyun, I didn’t even hear you come in.” His mother grinned at him. “Honey, we have some friends over. Why don’t you greet them?”

  “Hi.” Kyuhyun barely waved at them before turning back to his parents. “What’s going on?”

  “Kyuhyun, this is a client of mine. He brought his family over so we could all have dinner out tonight.” His father explained. “We thought it’d be the perfect opportunity to introduce you to their lovely daughter, Suzy.”

  “We think you’d look great together. She’s beautiful, intelligent and compassionate—in other words, she’s perfect for you.” His mother added. “Why don’t you go upstairs and get into your best suit so we can all head out now?”

  Kyuhyun was mortified at the fact that his parents were setting him up with a stranger, so he was more than happy to go to his bedroom to think things through for a moment. Unsurprisingly enough, the first thing that popped in his mind was to call up his boyfriend.

  “Sungmin? I have a problem…”

~*~