a series of drunken events

Graduating Batch of Gay

~*~

  “Gee, Heechul, it must be nice to be a regular here.” Sungmin remarked as he swirled around the Royal Blue Cocktail in his hand. “We should go here more often.”

  “Please, Sungmin, I’m not only a regular here, I’m also a former staff member.” Heechul revealed, a smirk so smug on his face that if you slapped some clown make-up on him, he’d be a spitting image of The Joker. “That was back then, when I actually enjoyed my job. And when I actually got a decent salary.”

  Sungmin’s jaw fell open, “You were a stripper?”

  “You wish,” he snorted. “I was a waiter.”

  He looked around before pointing out, “But the waiters are half-.”

  “Well, duh, this is a strip joint.” He stated. “What’s your point?”

  “Geez, doesn’t the school do any background checks?” Sungmin shook his head in disapproval as he took a sip from his drink.

  “Are you kidding me? This right here is where I first met the principal.” He revealed, almost causing Sungmin to choke in surprise. “He liked me so much that he was determined to make part of his staff.”

  “Oh, so he didn’t hire you for your art skills or people skills or for your love for kids? Shocking.” He remarked blankly as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

  “Well, since you’re sitting here with me right now, I must have done something right.” He shrugged.

  Sungmin begged to differ, “I’m pretty sure there’s some sort of law against teachers taking their students to strip clubs.”

  “Well then, it wouldn’t be the first time I’d broken the law and not get caught.” Heechul, obviously having already had a few drinks, wriggled his eyebrows up and down. “If you know what I mean.”

  “Yes, unfortunately.” Sungmin sighed. Heechul had never seen a gay man (or at least he had man parts) look so miserable in a gay strip club as Sungmin did right now. “As strange as this may sound, none of the wonderful asses on these tan and muscular men is cheering me up.”

  “Let me guess,” Heechul started. “You’re thinking about Kyuhyun?”

  “Am I that transparent?”

  “Actually, I’m surprised.” He said. “Usually when you’re thinking about Kyuhyun, you’re either trying to hide a smile or an .”

  Sungmin made a high-pitched sound of offense, “For the love of God, Heechul, you make me sound like a -crazed animal.”

  “And you resent that?” he asked.

  “Or course not, but I’m trying to be serious here.” He huffed. “Something could be terribly wrong with my Kyuhyunnie that I don’t know about. What could be so bad that he doesn’t want to tell me? I’ve been nothing but a good boyfriend to him ever since we started dating.”

  “Right now, you’re just being an obsessive boyfriend. Give the guy some space.” He advised. “You’re probably suffocating him.”

  “You’re one to talk,” he accused. “You’re the one who can’t go one minute without talking to his Siwon pookie.”

  “What are you talking about? He and I are apart right now.”

  Suddenly, Heechul’s lady purse rang and he dug for his cellphone among the clutter of cosmetics and back-up packs of condoms inside. He read the new text message and squealed like an excited dolphin.

  Sungmin, for once, was too upset to roll his eyes (though in his mind he had already rolled his eyes at Heechul so many times that he had lost count). “Is that Siwon?”

  “He says he misses me,” he giggled, proudly showing off the mushy text on the screen of his phone. “Isn’t he the sweetest?”

  “Yeah, you two are so sweet that it’s giving me diabetes.” He took out his own phone from his pink and furry purse and frowned when there were no new notifications. “And to think Kyuhyun hasn’t sent me anything since he and Siwon left for that restaurant. I wonder what he’s doing right now…”

~*~

  “Of all the people to have fake IDs, I never expected you’d be one of them.” Kyuhyun, impressed, remarked as his companion for tonight played with the olive floating in his drink.

  “Why does everybody think that I’m some sort of goody-goody?” Siwon asked, almost sounding upset. “I can break the rules too every now and then.”

  “Well, you’ve made yourself out to be the perfect gentleman and now everyone expects you to be just that. You can’t fight it.” Kyuhyun told him simply as he clunked his beer mug with Siwon’s wine glass and right afterwards downing half the mug in one gulp.

  “You did.”

  “What?”

  “You fought it. You broke free from your image as a stereotypical football player and you seem pretty happy.” He said, the slightest hint of envy lacing his voice. “I admire you actually, for being able to ignore all the dirty looks and nasty rumors everybody’s been spreading about you ever since you came out.”

  Not wanting to meet Siwon’s eyes as he said what he was about to say, Kyuhyun kept his eyes glued on the small chip in his mug as he smiled, “Well, when you’re with Sungmin, it’s pretty hard to focus on anything else.”

 “I can see you and Sungmin are really happy together.” Siwon dropped his gaze to the glass in his hand. “I’m happy for you both.”

  “You’re a big sap, you know that?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “And you’re not even drunk yet.”

  Siwon laughed off his remark and chose to change the subject. “Hey, Heechul tells me that Sungmin’s been worried about you lately. Apparently he thinks something is wrong?”

  “Dammit,” Kyuhyun cursed under his breath. “I can never get anything past him, can I?”

  “So there is something wrong.” Concern flickered in Siwon’s dark eyes. “What is it?”

  “You wouldn’t understand.”

  “Try me.”

  He sighed before finally coming out with it, “Last week, when I moved back in with my parents, they had some news for me. They pulled some strings and got me a scholarship at a really great school abroad.”

  “That’s great. Congratulations.” Siwon grinned, patting him on the back. “You’ve always wanted to study abroad.”

  “I know,” he nodded. “It’s been my dream for as long as I can remember.”

  “So what are you so upset about then?” he asked.

  Another sigh escaped his lips, “Sungmin…”

  Siwon’s eyes widened as he finally caught on to Kyuhyun’s dilemma. “Oh. Well…I’m sure he’ll be very happy for you.”

  “But he won’t be too happy at the fact that we have to be apart for four freaking years.” He pointed out, burying his face in his hands. “Obviously, I’m not so thrilled either. I don’t want to leave Sungmin. But I want this scholarship so badly.”

  “Well, let’s try weighing out the pros and cons then.” Siwon suggested. “Let’s starts with the pros.”

  “Well, first of all, it’d be a dream come true.” He admitted. “It’d be easier to find a job, and a prestigious school would look good on my resume. I’d get to travel, meet new people, learn new things…”

  “Alright, that’s great.” Siwon agreed. “What are the cons then?”

  “I have to leave Sungmin.” Kyuhyun paused as the thought slowly sank into him. “I think about that and suddenly none of the pros seem all that great anymore.”

  “Well, you have to decide sooner or later. You’re a smart kid, Kyu.” Siwon assured him. “I’m sure you’ll make the right choice.”

  “I guess I’ll have to talk to Sungmin about this soon.” He downed the rest of the beer in his mug. “I hate knowing that he’s worrying about me. God, I don’t even know where to start.”

  “Just speak from your heart.” Siwon frowned once he heard what had just come out of his mouth. “Okay, even I admit that sounded really cheesy.”

  “I need another drink.” Kyuhyun waved the bartender over and gave him the empty mug for a refill.

  “You know, Kyuhyun, to be honest…there’s something I want to get off my chest too.” He said, in a deep breath. “And I’ve kind of been dreading the moment I finally have to tell Heechul about it.”

  “You’ve been keeping secrets from your boyfriend?” Kyuhyun teased, “Why, Choi Siwon, I’m appalled.”

  “Oh, shut up. I’m not proud of it.” He bit his lip before continuing, “But I just really, really need to talk about this to somebody before it consumes me.”

  Kyuhyun was intrigued, “Wow, what did you do?”

  Siwon pursed his lips together, obviously feeling very hesitant. He took a big sip from his wine before finally telling Kyuhyun.

~*~

  “Hyukkie, can I at least get a balloon?” Donghae pleaded.

  “No, Donghae, I am not letting you crash a children’s party.” Eunhyuk had to hold him in place to stop him from jumping out of his seat and inviting himself to the birthday party in the other room. “Just, try not to look at them. Look at me.”

  “Don’t I look at you enough?” he asked, pouting.

  “Are you saying you’re tired of me?” he smirked slightly.

  “Tired of this face?” Donghae cupped Eunhyuk’s cheeks with both of his hands. “Impossible.”

   They both chuckled softly before sharing a quick kiss. Donghae smiled and rested his chin on Eunhyuk’s shoulder, “I love you.”

  “I will never get tired of hearing you say that.” Eunhyuk gave his trademark gummy grin. “I love you too.”

  Donghae, however, was still fixated on the birthday party just a few feet away from him. “Hyukkie, they’re playing musical chairs! I’m a pro at musical chairs!”

  As Donghae tried to scramble away, Eunhyuk grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap. “You don’t seriously think you’re getting away from me that easily, do you? Come on, I did not enter a Hello Kitty café just to be left behind my boyfriend.”

  “Fine,” he pouted. “But you owe me a game of Musical Chairs.”

  “Fine by me,” he breathed a sigh of relief that Donghae was finally letting the matter go. “Thank God you’re so easy to please.”

  “I am?” Donghae tilted his head, almost making Eunhyuk squeal at how cute he looked.

  “At these kinds of things at least.” He shrugged, wrapping his arms around Donghae’s waist to pull him closer.

  “Well, since we’re not joining the party or ordering anything, what should we do?” he asked, making himself comfortable resting his back against Eunhyuk’s chest.

  “Why don’t we just sit here and talk?”

  “About anything.” He said. “Oh, that reminds me, I’ve been meaning to run something by you. It’s about football.”

  “Again?” he groaned. “Sungmin’s right, Hyukkie. I’m beginning to think you love football more than me now.”

  Eunhyuk scoffed, “A bunch of big, sweaty men tearing each other apart over a stupid ball versus your that won’t quit? I don’t think so.”

  Satisfied, Donghae rewarded him with a kiss on the corner of his lips.

  “Anyway, it’s not like that. I was just thinking that…” Eunhyuk paused briefly, his hesitation slowly seeping through. “Maybe I should quit the team.”

  “What?” Donghae asked. “Why the hell would you do that?”

  “Well, what have I really gained from being on the football team? I’m tired and sweaty all the time, I have to shower and change with other guys in the locker rooms, and I see less and less of you.” He pointed out, his gaze as well as his bright expression falling. “Besides, the only reason I even agreed to join was to help you and Kyuhyun get back in, and obviously that’s not gonna happen anytime soon.”

  “Well, Hyukkie, I don’t want you to quit something you’re so good at. But I don’t want you to keep doing something that makes you so miserable either.” Donghae had this unconscious habit of sticking his lips out whenever he was deep in thought (which is not often) and Eunhyuk found it utterly adorable (what else is new?). “But I do enjoy the benefits that come from you being a jock.”

  “Which are?”

  Donghae, smirking, swooped down and practically planted his face in Eunhyuk’s six-pack. Eunhyuk was quick to protest, “Donghae! Not in public!”

  Donghae took a minute to stop trying to devour Eunhyuk’s waffles abs to shoot him a strange look. “Being in public has never stopped you before.”

  “Yeah, well, there are kids here.” He said, shifting uncomfortably when the people around them started raising their eyebrows at the position they were in. “As much as I’d love to you on this table, I’d rather not mentally scar those poor little kids for life.”

  Donghae stood up to scan the place; not long after, he was eyeing the ball pit. “Hm…the ball pit seems kind of cozy. And private.”

  Eunhyuk smirked and made way for Donghae to go first. “After you, m’lady.”

~*~

  When the two self-proclaimed divas in matching black stilettos staggered out of the club, Sungmin could barely stand up without Heechul’s aid.

  “I bet he’s seeing someone else, you know?” Apparently, once Sungmin started one of his drunken rambles, it was hard to get him to stop. “Someone younger. More vibrant. And probably skinnier too.”

  “Wow, you get really insecure when you’ve had a few drinks. This is really a change from your usual self.” Heechul remarked as he barely managed to save Sungmin from getting his heels stuck in a storm drain. “Remind me to take you drinking more often.”

  “I bet if I ask him about it, he’ll fess up.” Despite Sungmin’s speech being slurred, it didn’t make the emotion he was pouring out any less overwhelming. “He’s never held well under pressure anyway. He’ll crumble into pieces.”

  “For the love of Siwon’s God, Sungmin, I’m sure your boyfriend isn’t cheating on you.” Heechul assured him, even though his tone of voice was far from comforting. “Now close your mouth—you’re getting drool all over my favorite shawl.”

  Heechul’s lame attempt of consolation was obviously fruitless, as at this point Sungmin started sobbing. “But I just can’t handle the truth, Chullie. What if he is cheating on me? I’ll never be able to take it. He’s my whole life.”

  “I’ve always wanted to do this.” Without warning, Heechul gave him a swift slap across the face (which he enjoyed doing a little too much) and grabbed the teenager by the shoulders, shaking him. “Get a grip of yourself, woman! This is no way a diva should talk!”

  Heechul’s face softened a little when what seemed to be genuine tears started to form in Sungmin’s eyes. Whether it was because of his relationship drama or the handprint on his face, Heechul felt a little bad either way.

  “Okay, well, um, let’s hope you’re not too drunk that you didn’t feel that epic slap, but I do hope you’re drunk enough not to remember it tomorrow morning.” Heechul patted Sungmin’s face, only for the other to whine even more.

  “My face hurts.” He sulked.

  “My job here is done then.” Heechul decided, putting his arm around Sungmin’s shoulders to keep him upright.

  With perfect timing, Eunhyuk and Donghae crossed the street and walked up to them, hair disarray and clothes all wrinkled.

  “There you two are,” Donghae greeted. “How was the strip club that Hyukkie wouldn’t let me go into because it was too ‘inappropriate’?”

  “It’s just a bunch of men waving their es around, what’s so great about that? Get the guys drunk and you can have that for free at Sungmin’s house.” Eunhyuk’s eyes eventually landed on the teary-eyed Sungmin. “Sungmin, are you crying?”

  “He’s fine.” Heechul dismissed.

  Suddenly, Sungmin’s mood did a 360 degree turn when she spotted the café Eunhyuk and Donghae had just been in. “Is that what I think it is? It is! It’s a Hello Kitty café! Let’s go in!”

  Eunhyuk chuckled awkwardly, “Um, we can’t. Donghae and I aren’t allowed there anymore.”

  Sungmin groaned, stomping his feet on the ground like an ill-tempered child. “Why are you two always getting banned from places? The public library, the amusement park, even your neighbor’s treehouse!”

  “Whatever, we don’t have the time anyway.” Heechul said, ushering his students towards his parked car. “I already texted Siwon that we’re on our way to meet them and I’d hate to keep him waiting. Let’s go.” Tossing an exasperated look to Sungmin, he added, “And would someone please get this drunken mess off my arm?”

~*~

  As the group entered the restaurant’s classy bar, it didn’t take more than a minute for Heechul to spot his boyfriend in the crowd. Sneaking up behind him, Heechul wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck and kissed his cheek.

  “I missed you,” he smiled. “How was your night?”

  “Awful, because you weren’t here to spend it with me.” Siwon spun around in his bar stool and caught Heechul’s lips with his own.

  “You know, I once watched a pigeon throw up and then eat his own vomit.” Sungmin chimed in, narrowing his eyes at the couple’s public display of affection. “Even that sight is more appealing than the two of you together.”

  “What’s with him?” Siwon asked.

  “He’s a little drunk.” Heechul replied.

  “Perfect,” Kyuhyun stood up, “this makes this a lot easier for me.”

  Heechul’s brows scrunched together, “Makes what a lot easier?”

  “Oh, well, Kyuhyun has some news to tell Sungmin.” Siwon revealed. “Perhaps it’d be best if we gave them some privacy.”

  “No, no, I want all of you here as witnesses, in case he tries to kill me.” Kyuhyun gulped, “Sungmin honey?”

  Sungmin answered sweetly, “Hm?”

  “There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.” He said, holding both of Sungmin’s hands. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. I think you’ve noticed that I’ve been behaving a little differently lately…”

  Sungmin’s eyes widened, “I have, I have! You’re finally telling me why?”

  Noticing how Sungmin’s speech wasn’t slurred anymore, Kyuhyun nervously turned to the others, “Did he just sober up?”

  “Your voice must be some kind of cure for drunkenness.” Eunhyuk shrugged.

  “Well, that’s fine, I guess. You probably need to be sober to take this all in.” Kyuhyun braced himself—he hadn’t felt this nervous before in his whole life. “I think you’d better sit down.”

  “I am sitting down.”

  “Oh. Then stand up.”

  Sungmin, eager to just get it over with, complied.

  “Okay, now you’d better sit down.”

  Sungmin groaned loudly as he sat back down, “For God’s sake, just tell me.”

  “Okay, okay.” He sighed. “Sungmin, that night I moved back in with my parents, they had great news for me. It turns out they got me into the college of my dreams. They managed to get me a scholarship.”

  Sungmin’s face lit up, “Honey, that’s great! I’m so happy for you!”

  “Sungmin…” Kyuhyun couldn’t bear to look at him as he broke the news. “They got me into Queen Mary, University of London. That’s…”

  “A million miles away.” Donghae finished, his mouth dropping as he realized what Kyuhyun was telling them.

  “I…I can’t believe what I’m hearing.” Sungmin suddenly felt his legs wobble. “I need to sit down.”

  “Sweetie, you are sitting down.”

  “Oh.”

  “Look, I know this is a lot to take in, but I figured I’d better tell you now before it’s too late.” Kyuhyun continued.

  “Kyuhyun…you’re going to leave?” Just hearing Sungmin’s voice was enough to break anyone’s heart.

  “I haven’t officially decided on anything yet. But, believe me, just say the word and I’ll stay.” He promised. “You know you mean more to me than any school does.”

  “Your parents did this, huh?” Sungmin felt his temper rising. “Why do I get the feeling that they did this to drive us apart?”

  “Sungmin, you of all people should know that I will never let anything get in between us.” Kyuhyun said, squeezing Sungmin’s shoulders. “Even with the distance between us, I’d still love you just the same.”

  “But still, you’d be there and I’d be here.” Sungmin pointed out. “It won’t be the same.”

  “Sungmin, I…” Kyuhyun stopped talking once he took notice at the pairs of eyes staring at them. “Why don’t we continue discussing this later? I suddenly remember that Siwon has something to say to Heechul as well.”

  “You do?” Heechul turned to him, a curious look on his face.

  “Yeah, well, Heechul…” It wasn’t until Siwon looked right into Heechul’s eyes when he realized that he just couldn’t do this. “I…I love you.”

  “What?” Kyuhyun blurted out.

  “Oh my God,” Heechul could’ve sworn his heart just skipped a beat. “Are you serious?”

  “As a heart attack.” Siwon cracked a smile.

  “Oh my God. I haven’t heard anybody say that to me in…years.”

  “You know, Heechul, typically when someone tells you they love you, you say it back.” Donghae not-so-subtly hinted.  

  Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his ears, “Says the guy who thanked me when I first said ‘I love you’.”

  Perhaps it was the alcohol talking, or perhaps it was just really long overdue, but when Heechul hugged Siwon, he put his lips next to his ear and whispered, “I love you too. But don’t tell them I said that.”

  The football player could only emit a faint chuckle as he hugged Heechul back. If only Siwon had the guts to say what he really wanted to say.

~*~

  “I woke up and you weren’t there.” Kyuhyun said, speaking to the lone figure in the dim-lit kitchen. “Come back to bed.”

  Sungmin turned around, looking quite serious despite the milk moustache he was unknowingly sporting. “You sound like a doting wife.”

  “Or a doting husband. In truth, I’m actually just a very worried boyfriend.” Kyuhyun quipped as he slowly walked over to him. “Are you okay?”

  “What do you think?”

  “I think you’re mad at me.”

  “Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.” Sungmin set his glass of milk down on the counter. “Congratulations, Kyuhyun, you finally managed to piss me off.”

  “I told you, I haven’t decided anything for certain yet.” Kyuhyun sat on the empty seat beside him and kissed the milk off his lips. “And I think it’s pretty obvious that you don’t want me to take this scholarship, so I won’t.”

  “That makes me sound so selfish.” Sungmin sighed. “It’s just…it feels weird just thinking about you being away. I don’t think I’ll be able to survive.”

  “Sungmin, you are one of the strongest people I know.” Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s chin in between his thumb and index finger and lifted it up. “If I recall right, you were doing just fine before I came along.”

  “I may have been doing fine before we started dating, but after you came alone, I started doing much better.” He stated, pulling away.

  Kyuhyun stood up and locked him in a warm embrace. “Come on now. It’s not like we’re breaking up. Even if I were to study abroad, and that’s a big if, we’d still be together. Even if we’re technically apart.”

  Sungmin shook his head, “It won’t be the same.”

  When their eyes met for the first time since they started their conversation, Sungmin immediately noticed something, “Your eyes are red. You’ve been crying?”

  Kyuhyun’s smile was sad, “I can tell you’ve been too.”

  “This is ridiculous. Look at us. We’re crying over something that hasn’t even happened yet.” Sungmin said, his fingers tracing the puffiness of Kyuhyun’s eyes.

  “Something we’re not even sure is going to happen, even.” Kyuhyun added.

  “Not me,” he sighed once again. “Kyuhyun, do it. Take the scholarship.”

  “Are you crazy?”

  “For you, yes.” He nodded. “You know, before you came into my life, all the happiness I cared about was my own. But sitting here, drowning my sorrows in milk that I’m pretty sure expired three days ago…I realize that I care more about your happiness now. I love you.”

  “I love you too. But are you sure about this?” he asked. “I mean, this is really, really huge…”

  “I know. Don’t make me change my mind.” He was firm on his decision. “Just, promise me you’ll Skype me every day. And under no circumstances are you allowed to even bat an eye at another man, you hear me?”

  He chuckled, “Like that would ever even happen.”

  “And if you come back with a British accent, I totally wouldn’t mind.” At this, they shared a laugh and trailed off at the same time. The brief silence allowed them to take a moment to just stare at each other longingly.

  “Hey, it’s not like I’m leaving right this second. We still have a couple of months left before I have to leave.” Kyuhyun chuckled forcibly, his words meant to comfort both Sungmin and himself. “That gives us a lot of time to—”

  “Soak up as much of each other as we can?” he finished for him.

  Kyuhyun smiled, “My thoughts exactly.”

  Sungmin buried his face in Kyuhyun’s chest, shutting his eyes as he felt Kyuhyun’s warmth wrap around him. Holding him as if it were their last time together, he murmured, “I miss you already.”

~*~

  Eunhyuk, who has had his ear pressed up against the door for the past ten minutes, asked the others, “What do you guys think Kyuhyun and Sungmin are doing out there?”

  “Either they’re having very dull and quiet or Sungmin finally snapped and killed Kyuhyun.” Heechul suggested a little too casually. “I think the latter is more probable.”

  Donghae, noticing the unusual redness of Heechul’s face, curiously poked the teacher’s cheek. “Chullie, are you sure you’re okay? You’re looking a little flushed.”

  “I’m fine,” Heechul swatted his hand away. “I think I just drank a little too much at the club earlier.”

  “Oh? Why do you say that?” Siwon asked as he readied the sleeping bag he and Heechul were going to share tonight.

  “Because all of you are starting to look like big, flappy s.” Heechul said, covering his eyes and shaking his head in an attempt to get rid of the horrid image.

  Siwon looked at him strangely, “How do you even know what a looks like?”

  “Don’t ask,” he dismissed with a pained groan. “It was a terrible experience, I did not enjoy it at all and I never want a repeat of it ever again.”

  “Okay…” Although startled by the vague revelation, Siwon decided not to prod any further.

  When Eunhyuk finally grew tired of trying to eavesdrop on Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s conversation (which was utterly fruitless, as Sungmin’s bedroom was just too far from the kitchen), he joined Donghae in their sleeping bag on the floor and immediately regretted it when he lay down on the floor with a whimper. “That’s it,” he hissed. “I am never going to have in a ball pit ever again.”

  This was in no doubt one of the strangest nights Siwon has ever had. “Um…what happened exactly?”

  “Oh, one of the balls from the ball pit got in the way while we were in the middle of things and kind of hit Hyukkie in his balls.” Donghae explained as a-matter-of-factly. “I already massaged them for him like twice, but he’s still being a crybaby about it.”

  “Oh, okay…I don’t know how to react to that.” Siwon coughed awkwardly. “Anyway, Heechul’s eyes are starting to droop, so I think we should all get some shut-eye.”

  “Good idea,” Eunhyuk agreed. “Maybe my balls won’t be sore anymore in the morning. Turn the lights off, Hae.”

  Donghae reached over his boyfriend to turn off the floor lamp and immediately afterwards snuggled up to Eunhyuk in the dark. There was a moment of silence and stillness in the room, until Donghae nudged Eunhyuk with his foot and called, “Hyukkie?”

  “Hm?”

  “Can I ask you something?”

  “What?”

  “What does a look like?”

  Eunhyuk was too tired to facepalm. “Goodnight, Hae.”

~*~

Sorry this took so long to post, everyone. Time just got away from me ^^;;