happy birthday suit

Graduating Batch of Gay

~*~

  “Donghae, honey, I’m flattered and all, but you’re drooling.” Eunhyuk chuckled as he buttoned up his slacks. “Why do you keep staring?”

  “You’re like those guys on magazines and underwear ads…when did you get so ripped?” Donghae continued to stare in awe at the six-pack on his boyfriend’s torso. He ran his hands over the wonderful ripples, resisting the urge to them because for some reason it reminded him very much of waffles. “You’ve been holding out on me.”

  “Well, in my defense, you haven’t exactly been paying much attention to me this past week.” Eunhyuk cupped Donghae’s blushing cheeks with both hands, squeezing them until his lips were sticking out like a blowfish (how fitting) so he could kiss them. “But I’m assuming we’re mature enough to put that behind us and move on.”

  As soon as Donghae’s cheeks were freed from Eunhyuk’s hands, he hugged the other’s waist and buried his face in Eunhyuk’s (still unclothed) chest. “I love you, Hyukjae.”

  “I’m sorry to say this, Hae, but I kind of find that hard to believe right now.” Eunhyuk’s words stung like hell, and Donghae knew he deserved it. Somehow the soft, apologetic smile on his face made it somewhat better. “You must think I’m being a right now.”

  Donghae scoffed, “After what I did? You’re practically a saint.”

  “Yeah, a saint with a black eye and a broken jaw.” He quipped as he searched the tiled floor for his shirt, only to find it spinning with the ceiling fan as it hung on one of its blades. While looking for the switch to turn it off, he wondered, “How on earth…”

  “Hyukjae, if your jaw’s bothering you that much, then you should get it checked out.” Donghae hopped off the table, wearing only a boyish pair of tighty-whities (along with his name taped on the back garter). “Come on, I’ll come with you to the hospital. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to this precious jawline of yours…”

  Eunhyuk normally couldn’t resist it when Donghae nipped at his jawline, but just the thought of going to the hospital was enough to drain his face of all color. “But I don’t want to go to a hospital,” he whined. “I hate doctors.”

  “I know, but you hurt your jaw fighting because of my mistake,” he said, gently cupping Eunhyuk’s now pouting face. “If there’s something wrong with your jaw and we don’t get to the bottom of it, I’ll never be able to live with myself. Please? It’s the least I can do.”

  Eunhyuk sighed, “Haven’t I already done enough things for you? Why do I have to do this too?”

  “Because if you do, then I’ll wear that black see-through teddy that Sungmin gave me a few weeks ago.” Donghae bit his lip playfully as his fingers made their way towards Eunhyuk’s s (which he has always been extra fond of for some reason). “Of course, I have to find the right heels and wig to go with it first, maybe even buy a new pair of fishnet stockings…but, you get my drift.”

  “That doesn’t mea—black see-through teddy, you say?” Eunhyuk’s eyes lit up at the sound of what were probably the most glorious words in the dictionary being uttered. “Fine, fine, I’ll go. But just for the record, I am going against my will. And this isn’t going to—maybe you can wear that cute Sailor Moon outfit you’ve been saving for Halloween too?”

  “Anything you want,” Donghae vowed. “Just please get yourself checked out. Don’t think I didn’t notice you wincing every time we got a little too rough a while ago.”

  “Fine. While I try to retrieve my shirt from the ceiling fan, you put on yours and we’ll leave a note for your parents that we’re going out.” He said, pulling up a tall stool to stand on to reach his shirt.

  “Hyukkie, I don’t think I can wear this shirt to the hospital…”

  “Why not?” he asked, grunting as he almost lost his balance trying to reach his carnation pink top (it was a gift from Sungmin).

  “Because it has whipped cream all over it,” he replied, showing the older boy the stained piece of clothing.

  “How did it get whipped cream all over—oh, that’s right…” as Eunhyuk recalled how they used whipped cream as an instrument in their fulfilment of a certain ual fantasy earlier, his whole face turned red and he burst into a fit of sheepish giggles. “Well, I don’t want you to be cold, so use mine for now.”

  “What about you?” he asked.

  “I can grab a shirt from your closet before we head out.” He shrugged as he handed Donghae his pajamas. “Say, I wonder if the guys are still in the living room. We should’ve just told them to see theirselves out.”

  Once Donghae had put on his fish pajamas, he and Eunhyuk went out into the living room where, to their surprise, Heechul was lounging in, seemingly engrossed in one of Donghae’s fashion magazines he found lying around.

  “Heechul, I didn’t know you were still here.” Eunhyuk called, though Heechul didn’t even look up in response. “Heechul? Hello?”

  Heechul remained still, and only then did Eunhyuk notice the two crumples pieces of paper (probably ripped from the magazine) in his ears. He glanced at his boyfriend before yanking out said papers, making Heechul jump in surprise.

  “Heechul, why do you have paper stuffed in your ears?” he asked warily.

  “Because with you two humping in the kitchen and the other two in the bedroom, it was like being in a house of . And no, I am not exaggerating, because I’ll have you know that I have been to my fair share of in the past.” He said almost smugly. “I know you two are entitled to your make-up , but did you have to be so damn loud?”

  “Well, it’s not if it’s not loud.” Donghae shrugged. “Not good , at least.”

  “He’s got a point,” Eunhyuk agreed, grinning as he kissed Donghae’s temple. “Besides, it took you nearly a whole hour to walk Siwon back to his car. Care to explain yourself?”

  “Well, he didn’t want to leave without a kiss goodbye, and a kiss lead to a hug and a hug lead to our crotches pressing against each other and—”

  “I get it,” Eunhyuk interrupted, holding up his palm to keep him from saying anything else. “Thanks for the disturbing mental picture, by the way. Thank goodness we’re heading to the hospital; maybe they have something to wash my mind’s eye out with.”

  “You two are going to the hospital? What fo-o-o…” Heechul’s voice, as well as his mind, trailed off as his eyes travelled down to Eunhyuk’s abs. “Wow, Hyuk, they’re nowhere near as good as Siwon’s, but damn. What happened to the scrawny, helpless little girl I first met back in summer camp?”

  “I resent that,” Donghae stated, wrapping a comforting arm around Eunhyuk’s shoulders. “My Hyukkie was not a scrawny, helpless little girl. He was a cute and innocent little girl.”

  Considering Donghae’s defense was no help to him at all, Eunhyuk muttered a distasteful, “Gee, thanks, honey,” while Heechul cackled maniacally.

  Eunhyuk glared at the two of them, “Just so you both know, I was so not a little girl—”

  “Damn straight,” Sungmin (while tugging Kyuhyun along by hand) arrived to join their conversation just in time, a big, wide grin highlighting his glowing face. “Eunhyuk can’t even pull off a measly Midi skirt. But if he ever listened to me when I tried giving him tips on how to accessorize properly, then maybe—sweet mother of God.

  One of Kyuhyun’s eyebrows flew up as he observed the trance-like state his boyfriend had just entered. “Ming? What’s the matter?”

  Sungmin’s mouth was still hanging open as he slowly brought his hand up and pointed at Eunhyuk’s wonderfully sculpted body. “Homina, homina, homina—”

  As Kyuhyun finally realized what his boyfriend was ogling, he gasped (almost matching Sungmin’s dramatic ones; obviously he’s been spending way too much time with him) and quickly told Sungmin to, “Sungmin, avert your eyes!”

  “As amusing as this is, for God’s sake, Eunhyuk, just put on a damn shirt.” Heechul pointed a manicured finger upstairs towards the bedroom, and Eunhyuk almost didn’t comply (he didn’t really mind the extra attention, even if it was from Sungmin) if only Donghae hadn’t begun to narrow his eyes at him.

  “Hyukkie, I suddenly feel the need to tell you that neither Kyuhyun nor I are opposed to threesomes~” Sungmin crooned as Eunhyuk and Donghae went upstairs, earning a spiteful pinch on the side from Kyuhyun.

  “Well, well, someone’s in a good mood.” Heechul smirked knowingly.

  “Why wouldn’t I be? I’m well on my way to recovering from my apparently short-lived eating disorder, I’m in love with a guy who loves me back and Kyuhyun lasted more than thirty minutes this time!” Sungmin clapped with joy, very much reminiscent of an excited seal.

  “Unless Kyuhyun has a the same size as Siwon’s anaconda, I fail to see why you’re so happy.” Heechul replied smugly as the couple’s eyes dilated. “You two are picturing it now, aren’t you?”

  “You made us.” Kyuhyun looked away, a bright blush on his cheeks. “Wait, so if it’s an anaconda, does it like come out of his pants when you play the flute?”

  Sungmin cleared his throat to clear his mind of the highly inappropriate (yet somehow arousing) image it had formed, “Okay, let’s talk about something else, something important.”

  “What could be more important than Siwon’s—”

  “Unless you want one of my killer heels shoved up your , I suggest you shut up and listen.” Sungmin hissed. “We need to start planning Donghae’s birthday party. His birthday’s in less than a week and we haven’t even chosen our party theme yet!”

  “Oh, what’s the point?” Heechul griped. “The only people that are going to attend are us and I’m not even sure I’m going because frankly, I’m getting a little bit tired of being around the same people all the time.”

  “Oh, I’m terribly sorry, Chullie,” Sungmin said with phony pity lacing his voice. “Would you prefer the company of your jail inmates instead when the authorities find out you’re ing a minor?”

  Heechul crossed his arms, annoyed, “Why do you always have to make fun of my love life?”

  “Because it’s illegal on so many levels,” Kyuhyun answered curtly, a cheeky smile across his face. “Anyway, Sungmin wants to throw a party, so we’re throwing one, capicé?”

  “Okay, first of all, no one says ‘capicé’ anymore.” Heechul started, earning a roll of the eyes from Kyuhyun. “Second of all, go and plan a party for all I care; just make sure there’s booze for me to drink.”

  “Well, of course, it simply wouldn’t be a party without any wine coolers and tequila shots.” Sungmin agreed. “I think we should have an animal theme, since Donghae’s so crazy about fishes for some goddamn reason. Besides, it’d give me an excuse to wear my y playboy bunny costume.”

  “Well, I have been meaning to wear my Catwoman costume for a while now. I wanted to wear it for the school’s Halloween dance, but the faculty said it’d be ‘inappropriate’.” Heechul revealed. “Maybe I can get Siwon to dress up as Superman…”

  “Superman’s not an animal though.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

  Heechul smirked, “In bed, he is.”

  “You know, I’m starting to miss the single, and miserable Heechul from two days ago.” Sungmin jeered, prompting the teacher to make a threat about clawing up his pretty little face with his sharp and artificial nails, which Sungmin retaliated to by threatening to replace Heechul’s (though Heechul insistently claims he doesn’t take any) with laxatives, but luckily Kyuhyun was there to stop anyone from getting seriously hurt.

  “We’re heading to the hospital to get Hyukkie checked out,” Donghae finally returned, holding a sulking Eunhyuk close behind. “You guys wanna come with?”

  “As much as I’d love to see Hyukjae get probed at the doctor, I’m afraid Kyuhyun and I have some packing to do as he’s moving back in with his parents soon.” He revealed, taking Kyuhyun’s hand and walking with him towards the front door. “Heechul, why don’t you make yourself useful for once and help us?”

  “No thanks,” Heechul stood up to leave as well. “I’m gonna go see if Superman’s available for a late session of phone .”

~*~

  “So, how did it go last night at the doctor’s?” Sungmin inquired, blowing on his newly-filed nails as he and Donghae waited by the front steps of the school. “Did Eunhyuk projectile vomit over everything?”

  “No, but he did pass out a couple of times.” Donghae revealed with a soft, amused smile at the memory. “Eventually, the nurse got tired of trying to revive him that they just gave him the shot while he was unconscious. They said he's going to be just fine though, thank goodness.”

  “Typical,” Sungmin remarked with a scoff. He continued to talk endlessly about how his hairdresser totally messed up his haircut and he had to even out his bangs himself, but he soon trailed off when he realized that Donghae wasn’t listening. “Who are you texting so obsessively that you can’t even listen to a word I say?” suddenly, he gasped, “Please don’t tell me you’re talking to Taecyeon again.”

  “Of course not,” he answered immediately, looking offended that Sungmin would even suggest such a thing. “I’m not stupid, Sungmin.”

  Sungmin bit his tongue to stop himself from saying anything worse than his remark filled with just the subtlest hint of sarcasm, “Of course you’re not…”

  “Sungmin, I’ll have you know that I’ve already blocked his number and everything. And I may or may not have stolen his phone while he wasn’t looking and stomped on it repeatedly until it was crushed into pieces.” Donghae stated as a-matter-of-factly before returning his focus to his phone. “FYI, I’m talking to Hyukkie, who’s at home and stuck in his room due to his suspension and the fact that his parents grounded him for getting into a fistfight.”

  “You know, if you had told me one year ago that Eunhyuk punched someone in the face, I wouldn’t have believed you. I mean, let’s face it, Eunhyuk used to get spooked by chipmunks.” He went on, “but now, I wouldn’t be surprised if he punches someone again.”

  “I know, isn’t he just amazing? A true knight in shining armor.” He sighed dreamily. “I know you’re no stranger to knights in shining armor. Only your knight shines in a Burger King uniform…”

  “Oh God, don’t remind me. It's a good thing he’s already quit and turned in his uniform. He doesn't need the extra money anymore anyway, since hes living with his parents again and my remaining therapy sessions with Heechul are free.” He revealed, whipping out a compact from his backpack and re-glossing his lips. “Oh, Hae, do you have plans yet for your birthday this Friday night?”

  “Yes, actually,” he grinned proudly. “Hyukjae’s coming over and we’re gonna watch a couple of movies, maybe share a bucket of ice cream and cuddle a little—”

  “Alright, I didn’t ask for your life story, honey.” Sungmin sighed as the first bell rang and there was still no sight of his boyfriend anywhere.  “I’m beginning to worry. Kyuhyun’s never late.”

  “I’m sure everything’s fine,” Donghae picked his things up and dusted off the bottom of his pants. “Meanwhile, we ought to get to first period soon or we’ll get a demerit. And might I remind you, I can’t afford a demerit; I’m barely even on my way to graduating.”

  “I’m sure Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun wouldn’t mind doubling your tutoring sessions.” Sungmin was just about to go in, albeit feeling disappointed, until he heard Kyuhyun’s breathy voice calling him from the distance. He turned around and saw his boyfriend running towards them, hair a mess, uniform barely buttoned and his necktie loosely hanging off his neck.

  “Kyuhyun,” he snorted. “You look like . What took you so long?”

  “Slept through my alarm,” he took a minute to regain his breath, “Car broke down on the way here—had to run five blocks—stupid dog chased me—need place to die—”

  As Sungmin tended to his hyperventilating boyfriend, Donghae squealed as a new text message came in. “Ooh, look, Hyukkie just sent me a picture of his dic—er, never mind.”

  “Ew,” was the first thing Kyuhyun said after finally being able to breathe properly. “Way too much information.”

  “Hold on, is his six-pack in the picture too?” Sungmin lunged to snatch the phone away from Donghae’s hands, and the two nearly killed themselves over the silly thing. “Lemme see!”

  “Sheesh, if you’re going to go that crazy over abs, then by all means, I should just get some.” Kyuhyun said after somehow managing to prevent the two from clawing each other’s eyes out. “How hard can it be?”

  Sungmin burst into hearty laughter, only trailing off when he realized the strange look Kyuhyun was giving him. “Oh. You’re being serious. Oh, honey, you don’t have to. I tried changing my body for you and it obviously didn’t turn out well.”

  “So you don’t mind settling for me and my skinny self?” he asked, feeling just the tiniest bit self-conscious as he ran his hand through his bony chest.

  “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Sungmin smiled reassuringly as he fixed Kyuhyun’s uniform for him. “Oh, I have good news. Remember how we talked about going as Saguija Seonseng from Gag Concert and the gangster from that movie? Well, I managed to find the most perfect outfits to wear to the school’s Halloween dance. I asked my mom to pick up our Halloween costumes from the shop today so we can try them out. I even got the cutest little stuffed kitty to carry around—”

  “Shouldn’t you three be in class?” Heechul squeaked in alarm as he almost collided with the loitering students in the otherwise empty hallway. “The first bell already rang—you’re late.”

  “We were just on our way, Chullie—I mean, Mr. Kim.” Donghae found it quite strange to address Heechul so formally.

  “Donghae, I think Ms. Kim would be more appropriate. Better yet, Mrs. Choi.” Sungmin teased, his sharp eyes fixated on the teeth marks on Heechul’s long neck. “I can’t help but notice that a certain someone has left their marks on you, am I wrong? Fooling around with a student in the janitor’s closet, perhaps?”

  “Be careful, Sungmin. If I can cure you of that eating disorder of yours, I can damn well bring it back. Oh, which reminds me, I’m afraid I have to cut today’s session short since Siwon and I are meeting up after his football practice.” Heechul tried to remain suave as he put up the collar of his top to cover up his neck. “Anyway, you best get your asses to class before I give each of you an hour in detention.”

  “Alright, but evading the question doesn’t get you off the hook.” He sing-songed as he linked his arm around Kyuhyun’s. “By the way, clear your schedules for Friday, Ms. Kim. I’ve got a big gays’ night out planned, if you catch my drift. If your is still sore by then from all the butting you’ve been doing, I’m a good enough friend to kiss it and make it better.”

  “Oh please, I’d rather die choking on Siwon’s .” Heechul rolled his eyes before pointing them once again in the direction of their designated classroom. “Just go, would ya?”

  “Fine, be snippy,” Sungmin clucked his tongue as they made their way down a stairwell. “Be sure to use enough concealer to hide the hickey he left on your collarbone, by the way! Ciao~”

  Even as they descended the stairs, Heechul could still hear their faint voices, particularly Donghae’s, asking, “So tell me, exactly how does one actually choke on someone’s thingy?”

~*~

  “Donghae, it was just The Spongebob Movie,” Eunhyuk said, consoling the blubbering boy on his lap. “You can stop crying now.”

  “Oh, shut up, don’t think I didn’t see you holding back your tears when Spongebob and Patrick sang the Goofy Goober song while nearly dying.” He replied, grabbing the hem of Eunhyuk’s shirt and using it to wipe his runny nose. “I don’t think I can take anymore sob-fests. Can’t we just put on a dorky movie and make out?”

  “Donghae, we’ve watched The Spongebob Movie, The Tigger Movie, The Lady and the Tramp and Finding Nemo, twice. I don’t think any of those movies count as sob-fests.” Nevertheless, Eunhyuk let the younger boy sob hysterically into his chest. “But that dorky movie idea sounds like a good idea. In fact, I have the perfect movie in mind; do you happen to have a copy of Attack on the Pin-Up Boys?”

  “I think I have one lying around here somewhere. I just can’t get enough of that panda in the film.” He revealed, wiping away the last of his tears before getting up to look for said DVD. “Come and help me look.”

  “Okie-dokie,” Eunhyuk gave Donghae a boost to help him stand on a wobbly chair to look through the cobwebby shelves. After a minute or two, Eunhyuk grew impatient of waiting for Donghae that he looked up to complain, but instead he found himself face-to-face with Donghae’s delightfully plump . “Um, Hae,” he swallowed, trying to fend off the dirty thoughts that flooded his mind. “Any luck finding it yet?”

  “No, not yet. I probably left it in my room or something—oh my fish sticks!” Donghae yelped as he lost his balance and fell off the chair, fortunately making a soft landing right on top of his already bruised boyfriend. “Oh my gosh, Hyukkie, are you okay?”

  “Y-yeah,” he grunted, propping himself up on his elbows as Donghae continued to sit on him. “What about you?”

  “I’m fine, I—Hyukkie? Why do you have a ?” Donghae’s eyebrows rose at the distinct lump he could feel in Eunhyuk’s pants.

  Eunhyuk turned beet red, “W-what are you—”

  “Don’t deny it; I’m sitting right on it.” His inquisitive expression slowly turned into a foxy smirk. “You were staring at my , weren’t you?”

  “I’m sorry but something about your just calls out to me to worship it.” He quipped as he ran his hand through Donghae’s hair. “I love your .”

  “Wow, I really love it when you say such romantic things, Hyukkie,” he answered blankly, looking at his boyfriend with judgement. “Try again.”

  “Well, since you asked so nicely,” Eunhyuk grabbed the back of Donghae’s neck and pushed him down, slamming their lips together (which was actually quite painful, but who cares?). Donghae didn’t even try to suppress his moan as their tongues got tangled and saliva got swapped. Soon, Eunhyuk began to lose breath and so moved his lips to Donghae’s neck, hungrily on every patch of skin, as if marking his territory.

  They stayed on the floor for about half an hour just dry-humping; they only stopped because Donghae was getting carpet burn on his knees. But by no means did that mean that the night was over—as soon as they were on their feet, Donghae’s hands were quick to remove Eunhyuk’s belt as he pushed him towards the bedroom.

  “Forget the movie,” Donghae purred against his ear, drawing a sultry moan from the older boy.

  Eunhyuk smirked as he snuck his hands inside Donghae’s shirt, “I already have.”

~*~

  “Why do you always walk around after we have ?” Eunhyuk inquired, despite obviously enjoying the little show Donghae was putting for him as he prepared hot chocolate wearing literally nothing but his mother’s apron.

  “You don’t like it?” Donghae was living proof that someone could be innocent and seductive at the same time, as the puppy-eyes he was giving his boyfriend heavily belied the way he seductively popped a tiny marshmallow in his mouth.

  “I didn’t say that,” Eunhyuk forced himself to look away for his ’s sake (he was afraid if they had any more , it’d be sore for a whole month—he couldn’t quite speak for Donghae’s though). “I just…aren’t you worried the neighbors might see you or something?”

  “Not at all,” Donghae turned around and faced a window where the next door neighbor’s house could be seen in. “Hi neighbors!” he waved, grinning.

  Eunhyuk deadpanned, “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: you have got to stop hanging out with Sungmin so much.”

  Donghae giggled and kissed his cheek as he brought two cups of hot chocolate to the table. “Hyukkie, have I told you that I love you today?”

  “Hm, let me see,” he pretended to be deep in thought as he tapped his chin and squinted. “You woke me up at six freaking AM to tell me you love me, then you sent me a video of yourself declaring your love for me, then you sent me a bouquet of roses with a note saying ‘I love you’, then when I arrived here you pounced on me and told me you missed me and that you love me more than Nemo, then you cried for about an hour because you were afraid Nemo heard you and is angry at you, and at the end of every movie we watched, you kept asking me if I knew that you love me, and oh, how could I forget? You screamed it like about twelve times while we were having .”

  Donghae smiled sheepishly, “I’m sorry, Hyukkie, I’m just so sorry about what I did and how stupid I was being. I can’t even believe that I threw you away like that for a complete stranger. I don’t know what I was thinking—I wasn’t thinking.”

  Eunhyuk couldn’t help it, “Do you ever?”

  “As I was saying,” Donghae ignored his snide remark. “I realize now that you’re the one for me, Hyukkie. The only one. Seeing you practically set aside your morals to fight for me helped me see just how much you care for me, and that made me realize how foolish I was to think that anyone could ever replace you. I was wrong for treating you that way, Hyukkie. Can you ever forgive me?”

  “Hae,” he lovingly his cheek, “this is like your seventh apology. I already forgave you the third time. Stop dwelling on it; it’s done, it happened, we can’t take it back. The only thing we can do is move on, which is actually kind of a great thing, because not many couples survive this great of a strain. I’d say we’re the lucky ones, babe.”

  “No, I’m the lucky one because I have you.” Donghae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk’s neck as he sat his bare on his lap. “But you know, ever since the incident, I’ve always had this nagging feeling that karma’s going to sneak up on me and bite me in the . Hard.”

  “I’m not sure how I feel about that,” on his face appeared a mischievous smile, “I thought I was the only one allowed to do that.”

  “Hyukkie, I’m serious,” he said. “Karma can be a real . Considering what I did and how bad it was, I don’t think karma’s gonna go easy on me.”

  “Oh please, Hae,” he scoffed. “I can’t believe you actually believe in those kinds of things.”

  “Hey, I’ll have you know—” Just as Donghae was about to make a point, he was interrupted by the buzzing of his phone which was sitting on the kitchen counter in front of them.

  Donghae opened the new message and his face immediately paled at the words across the screen. “I told you, Hyukkie. Karma’s real. And it’s out to get me.”

  “What are you talking about?” Eunhyuk looked over Donghae’s shoulder and read the message from Sungmin aloud.

“Hae, be sure to check the basement for monsters before you go to bed tonight >:)”

~*~

  “Donghae, I’m telling you, there are no monsters down here.” Eunhyuk didn’t really seem all that believable at the moment, as even he was trembling as they slowly opened the creaking door to the basement. “See? There’s nothing here, now let’s go—”

  “Hyukkie, we have to make sure!” Donghae insisted, keeping his grip on Eunhyuk’s arm tight, almost cutting off his blood circulation. “We don’t want the monsters to creep up on us when we’re asleep, do we?”

  “I guess…” Eunhyuk’s voice was a reluctant whisper as he and Donghae held each other tight with each step they took. “You could’ve at least put something on, you know. I’m sure your mother won’t appreciate you getting her favorite apron all dirty and bloody when the monsters kill us.”

  “Hyukjae! You know scared how I get about things like that; stop it!” Donghae felt the wall for the light switch and flinched when he finally found it. As he turned the light on, what greeted Eunhyuk and Donghae was far more frightening than any kind of monster.

  “Happy Birthday…suit.” Sungmin stiffly threw a handful of confetti in the air, followed by Kyuhyun blowing on a party horn as they stared awkwardly at the two people they’ve been waiting for the whole night wearing only a skimpy robe and a girly apron.

  Fortunately, there were only a total of four people in the room, and Heechul and Siwon were too busy making out on the buffet table to care, plus Kyuhyun and Sungmin have seen them in way worse conditions before, so it was really not that big of a deal.

  But nevertheless, “Well…this is embarrassing,” Eunhyuk closed his robe (which he took from Donghae’s mother’s closet—don’t judge him, he liked the way silk felt on his sensitive skin), hiding the jutting pecs on his toned torso (which more or less disappointed a certain crossdresser wearing a tiny black dress and a pair of bunny ears).

  “Hyukjae…did you know they were going to do this? And you didn’t tell me?” Donghae asked, horrified.

  “I swear, honey, I had no idea.” He assured him before adding, “But like you said, Hae, karma’s a .”

  “Yeah…well…I’m gonna go put on some clothes.” Donghae, now blushing immensely, quickly turned around and scurried off, not even looking back when Sungmin called, “Hey, Hae, nice cheeks!”

~*~

I’m so sorry I took so long to update, but I have some news, I MET HYUKJAE AT A FANMEET THREE DAYS AGO AND HE SMILED AND WAVED AT ME AND HE SAID MY NAME AND HE SIGNED MY NAME WITH A HEART AND THEN HE SHOOK MY HAND OH MY GOD HE WAS SO GORGEOUS, but yeah, no biggie ^^