He's my brother?

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwhR3njAp0&feature=feedu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were too embarrassed to make eye contact with him and you just looked on the floor. "So you're my twin?" he stuttered. You nodded and played with your fingers. He was about to close the door when you stopped him. "L.Joe..." you managed to speak even though your throat were aching, he gave you a reassuring smile and closed the door.

He leaned on the door and felt for his heartbeat. It was pounding violently. "Out of all people why you. I don't want to be your brother" he said in his head. You walked around and looked at the pictures that were hung on the wall. Most of them are pictures of L.Joe. You smiled at yourself and cried a bit. "I miss Jinyoung Oppa" you mumbled.

You gave Jinyoung a call but he wasn't answering. You were disappointed and you just went back to your room. When it was time for dinner, you didn't even utter a single word because of what happened between you and L.Joe earlier.

When you were about to sleep, you went to check up on L.Joe. "Are you the older twin?" you asked innocently and he responded by nodding. "Goodnight" you were about to head to your room when he grabbed your wrist. "You have money to pay back Youngmin now. You don't have to pretend anymore" he said in a low voice. You were shocked. "How did he find out?" you thought.

"How did you find out?" you tilted your head and tapped your chin continuously. "Doesn't matter how I found out" he replied and closed the door. You strutted to your room and turned off the lights. You woke up from your sleep when you received a message from Youngmin. "I found out what happened to you. I hope you are fine now" you read it aloud and was touched. You gently wiped the screen of your phone and went back to sleep.

L.Joe woke you up awkwardly. He still hasn't gotten over the fact that his long time crush is now his sister. "I love you more than a sister ~~~" he thought. You got up reluctantly and went to do your daily routine. You were shocked when you saw Youngmin waiting outside the door. "What are you doing here?" you asked as you slung your bag on your shoulder.

"I came to pick you up" he giggled and tried to snatch your bag away from you but you held onto it tightly. You secretly took out a large sum of money from your pocket and handed it to him. "Here's the money. Now I don't have to pretend anymore" you said coldly and slapped the back of his hand.

He pouted and followed behind you. You were getting annoyed because he kept on calling out your name. You turned around to confront him. "What's your problem?! I already paid you back" you yelled at him but he didn't budge.

Instead, he just looked at you blankly and chuckled. "Remember, you said you will help me get back with Bora. So what if you paid back" he raised his voice and stood proudly in front of you.

You hissed and rolled your eyes in annoyance. Then you spotted Taemin approaching you. "Taemin!" you squealed and linked arms with him. You noticed that Youngmin looked so red when he saw you linking arms with Taemin. "What's wrong with him" you thought.

You walked to school with Taemin and the students' eyes were all on you. The story about you and L.Joe being twins is spreading around. You weren't bothered at all. But Youngmin felt sorry for you because he overheard some hateful comments from some of the girls.

Taemin covered your ears and walked you to your desk. You kissed his cheek and sat down hesitantly. You can sense that the other female students were giving you death glares. You were used to it since it happens everyday whenever they see you with Taemin. You shuffled your legs and looked down.

You walked out when you saw Jinyoung. You cried on his shoulder and he patted your back to comfort you. "I hope you are having a good life spending time with your loved ones" he said in a comforting voice. You cried even more. Youngmin followed behind and was touched. Jinyoung smirked at him since the food that Youngmin packed for him was inedible. He showed him his bare knuckles and Youngmin scurried off.

When you were done crying, Jinyoung patted your head and guided you into your classroom. "Promise me you will visit me" he held out his pinky. You held out yours and intertwined it with his.

L.Joe was still at home when he saw a piece of document in his parent's drawer. "We're not blood related?!" he exclaimed in his head. He continued to scan through it and found out that Jinyoung and you were real siblings and he was just adopted.

"I'm adopted?" he mumbled. Even though he was hurt, he was happy at the same time because he can court you since the both of you are not blood related.