Confession

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WCN6vRbB1Y&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

Mom: We found out that L.Joe is not our real son

Jinyoung: I don't want you to just abandon him just like that. Just lie to him. Tell him ~~~ and him are twins.

Dad: But we can't keep him anymore...You're our real son

Jinyoung: I know but he's ~~~'s bestfriend so please take care of him. He's still your son after all

They all looked at each other and finally agreed

-End of flashback-

"So if I'm just adopted? Then why didn't they take Jinyoung in?" L.Joe was curious. He looked at his watch and ran to school. Luckily, he wasn't late. He wanted to tell you the truth but couldn't find the right timing since you were always with Taemin.

He finally spotted you alone and he grabbed your wrist and pushed you onto a wall. "Jinyoung is your real brother" he spoke softly. You couldn't believe what he said and you just looked at him blankly. "I can court you now" he chuckled and leaned forward to kiss you.

You couldn't do anything it seems like your whole body was paralized. Your legs were getting wobbly. Youngmin saw you with L.Joe and he had a shock when he saw L.Joe leaned closer to kiss your soft lips. He walked up to him and punched him. They soon got into a fight.

You tried to break their fight by standing in between. But in the end, you just got pushed away by L.Joe accidentally. You fell on the floor with a loud thud and you brushed your knees gently. It was bleeding. Youngmin quickly rushed to your aid and carried you in his arms. He took you to the school's clinic.

You just looked at him awkwardly and he was avoiding your gaze. He cleared his throat. "I'll call Taemin" he was about to leave when you spoke up. "Please don't leave" you stuttered and looked away

He smiled when he saw you blushing. You could feel your cheeks getting hot and you quickly covered it. He sat beside you and checked on your wound. "Does it hurt?" he asked innocently.

You nodded and pouted. He laughed again and tried to touch it but you covered it immediately. He ruffled your hair and stood up.

You mustered up courage and attempted to start a conversation with him. "Why did you punch L.Joe?" you stammered. He smirked and laughed it off. "I don't know...maybe because I'm jealous?"

"Jealous?" you asked. He shook his head and hit it. "I'm not" he replied and was about to walk off when you grabbed his wrist. "Tell me please" you pleaded.

"Tell you what?" he replied. "Why you're jealous" you mumbled. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. "Isn't it obvious" he thought.

Youngmin: It's best if you don't know

He dusted your clothes and carried you back onto your bed and sat beside you. He took your hand and interlocked his fingers with yours. You tried to retreat your hands from his but his grip was too strong.

"Please let go" you begged but he just ignored you. "Does this mean that you..." you mumbled and just ruffled your hair.

"I like you now" he blushed and walked away after confessing.

Your jaws fell and you blinked your eyes continuously. "He likes me?" you thought