Saying I love you

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsXK6A_UcE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked back to the classroom with Taemin. Youngmin was just following behind and humming a song to himself. You covered your ears since you find it very disturbing. You turned around to look at him and you showed him your fist. He rolled his eyes and took another route to the classroom.

You sighed and held hands with Taemin. "Are you busy later?" he asked innocently. You nodded and blew onto your fringe. "I have to practice with Youngmin and I have work later on" you groaned. "I'm so busy today"

He massaged your shoulders a bit and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I'll take you out on a date this weekend maybe that will make you feel better" he said in a soothing voice. You ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

He took your hand and walked to the classroom with you. You sat on your desk and saw a very red-faced Youngmin. "What's wrong with you?" you asked him. He turned his head towards you and glared. You were taken aback by his fierce attitude. "What did I do?" you exclaimed. "I saw them kissing at the garden" he raised his voice.

"Ok I'm sorry I should have told you. Don't worry you will have her back...soon" you predicted. He imitated the way you spoke and you kicked his table. You banged on your desk and he just rolled his eyes.

You smirked and just took out your books. The teacher arrived and asked all the pairs about their progress in their dance. When it was your turn, you just avoided her gaze and smiled at her sheepishly. "Are you two getting along well?" she asked you. "Yes!" you lied. Youngmin just shook his head in disappointment. "Oh that's good then I was thinking of changing your partner to Taemin". "WHAT?!" you screamed in your head. "No!" your voice echoed.

Youngmin was laughing at your foolish act. "Serves you right" he mocked. You made an annoyed face and threatened to beat him up.

You walked with Youngmin after school. He ordered you to sit on the couch and wait patiently for him. You sat obediently and scanned the whole living room. You were envious when you saw his Mom patting his head. You have never seen your parents before because you and Jinyoung were left in the streets when the two of you were just infants. An old lady raised you two up but she has already passed away a few years back.

His mother sashayed towards you and patted your head. "So pretty! What's your name?" she asked. "~~~" you replied. "Such a nice name" she added. She directed you to their dining table and she served you lots of food. Youngmin saw you dig in and munch on the food that his mother prepared. "Free loader" he thought. You almost choked because Youngmin scared you. You slapped his hand as your revenge.

"Let's go and practice" he was bossing you around the whole day. It was finally time for you to go to work. When he turned the door knob, his mother suddenly ordered him to walk you to your workplace. He had no choice but to do so.

You bowed to him and entered the cafe. "I love you" he playfully said. You knew that he was just fooling around but it made your heart flutter. "I-I love you too" you stammered and rushed inside. Surprisingly, he find it cute when you were stammering.

L.Joe noticed that your cheeks were very rosy. "Did something happen?" he nudged you. You shook your head and just focused on your work.

L.Joe wasn't convinced with your answer. "Just tell me" he pleaded. "Nothing really happened. I will help you serve this" you insisted.

When you sat down on a bench to take a break. He sat beside you and took your hand. "What do you think of me?" he asked you a very odd question.

"You're a good friend. A very special friend" you answered gleefully. He wasn't satisfied with your reply. "Just a friend?" he expressed himself.

"Maybe a sibling?" you added. "Just that?" he responded. You nodded and observed his eyes. It was twinkling with tears.