Lost memories

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLDWXmNCiU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were rushed to the hospital. When you woke up, you found yourself waking up in the hospital. Lots of wires were curled around your bed. Someone's head was resting on the edge of the bed. You couldn't recognize who is it. You tried to rack your head to recall something but nothing came out. You pulled your hair in frustration and started throwing a tantrum. Youngmin quickly woke up and calmed you down. "Are you okay?" he asked as he tucked you into bed. You were sure that you don't remember him. "Who are you?" you asked him blankly.

His jaws fell open. "You don't remember me?". You shook your head and pouted. "What happened to me?" you responded. "I'm a...I'm a friend" he replied. You took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you" you beamed at him. He was already on the verge of tears since you look so fragile and weak. "Go and get some rest" he pushed your head down until it touches the pillow.

He left the room to give Jinyoung a call.

Jinyoung: What?! You're going to be dead...

Jinyoung hung up. "But it was an accident" Youngmin mumbled. "I should just take the blame then" he sighed and left before Jinyoung arrived.

Jinyoung arrived in your ward and tears already filled his eyes the moment he saw you. He took your hand and waited for you to open your eyes. It seems like you were having nightmares since you were whimpering and making squeaking sounds while sleeping.

Your fingers moved an inch and you slowly lifted your eyelids. You woke up and saw an unfamiliar person. "Who are you?" you said under your breath. "I'm your brother" he replied back.

He felt sorry when he saw you having a hard time speaking. You were running out of breath quickly. He covered your mouth and gestured for you to lie back down. "Stay here while I go call your boyfriend" he left. "I have a boyfriend?" you thought. You scanned the whole room with your eyes to help pass time. But you were still bored.

You decided to leave your room to explore. While you were walking, you suddenly felt your head ache and you were feeling giddy. You passed out and you were lying on the cold floor motionlessly. Taemin was on his way to the hospital, when he noticed a figure lying on the floor. He walked towards you and quickly rushed you to the emergency room. Your face was becoming pale.

He waited frantically and prayed so many times. Jinyoung went to check on you and was puzzled since the room was empty. He looked around and saw Taemin.

"Youngmin will pay for this" Jinyoung cursed in his head. Youngmin was walking back to his house, feeling gloomy. "I should've protected her. It's all my fault" he was blaming himself while hitting his head. He poked his head out of his window and just gazed at the stars. "I'm going to disappear from your life now" he sighed and went to sleep.