L.Joe is leaving?!

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_gSWL6QSQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sleeping. Your head started aching and you were feeling giddy. All your past memories were playing in your head. "Ahh!" you screamed and woke up from your sleep. "I now remember" you said, panting. Taemin came in and patted your back. "Are you okay" he brushed your arms gently and pushed your head back gently to the pillow. The doctor came in and checked on you. "You can be discharged tomorrow" he announced. You giggled in happiness and hugged Taemin tightly.

The next day, Jinyoung brought you home. You looked at Youngmin's house and noticed that it was empty. Then you noticed that there were piles of bags scattered outside the door. "What's going on here?" you asked Jinyoung but he just avoided your gaze. You flung open the door then saw L.Joe placing his last piece of clothing in his bag. Tears quickly filled your eyes and you went to hug his arm. "Where are you going?" you whimpered. He patted your head and kissed it. "I have to do this so I can move on" he said in his head.

'I need to go now" he said coldly. He stood up and slung his bag on his shoulder. You gave him a back hug and begged him not to leave. "Please don't leave" you sobbed. He held back his tears and tried to break free from your hug. "Take care" he cupped your face and kissed your forehead. He turned the door knob and took heavy steps out of the house.

"Don't go!" you pleaded but he pretended as if he didn't hear you. He took a deep breathe and continued walking. You ran to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Don't go please" you cried on his chest. He pushed you away from him but you ran back to him immediately. "Why are you making it so difficult for me to forget about you" he was frustrated.

You cried on his chest while hugging him. He seems to be moved by your actions. "Don't go" you said in between your sobs and he patted your back. "Stop crying now" he sighed and motioned for you to sit down. Then, he started comforting you.

"I'm doing this for your own good" he said calmly. You looked at him with red and sore eyes from crying. You clasped your hands together and begged. "I don't want to lose my bestfriend". He smiled while thinking. "I'm just a friend to you"

"I will come back don't worry. I just need a break" he whispered. He then kissed your forehead and left. "I've lost Youngmin and L.Joe now" you sighed as you looked out the window. "At least I still have Taemin" you forced yourself to giggle although you were still deeply hurt.

You came to school the next day. You felt very lonely since there were two empty seats in your class. You started reminiscing and it made you feel a bit better. Taemin went beside you and comforted you. "You still have me" he said as he touched both your cheeks. You nodded and beamed at him. You turned your gaze to the board and studied extra hard.

A month has already passed, you have already moved on. You went to the nearest library to study since your exams are coming. Taemin followed you to the library and he studied with you. While you were studying your vision started blurring and you were feeling dizzy. You tried to get up but then you failed and you lost your conciousness.