Biological Parents

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxL6dsEf3A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slapped his head and walked away. You quickly dashed towards Taemin and linked arms with him. You stuck out your tongue and taunted Youngmin. You let out an evil laugh and walked off with Taemin. When you went home you saw two unfamiliar faces in your house. Jinyoung's hands were covering his face and it seems like he had been crying. You quickly rushed to his side and patted his back.

"What's wrong Oppa?" you mumbled. "They're your parents" he said while pointing to the couple sitting beside you. You looked at them weirdly then turned your head back to face Jinyoung. "You mean our parents?" you asked him. He shook his head and hung his head low. "We're not biological siblings ~~~" he said under his breath. "What do you mean? We're siblings!" you yelled then ran up to your room. Your parents ran after you and knocked on the door frantically.

Jinyoung took the key to your room and unlocked it. He pulled you out and pushed you to your parents. "We're not related" he roared and took your luggage and placed it outside the house.

"Oppa please don't just dispose of me just like that" you wailed but he ignored you. He wanted you to have a good life since the couple seems financially stable. He went back in and shut the door. They guided you into their car and you sat there obediently while sobbing. Your mother wiped your tears and pushed your head down onto her shoulder and twirled your hair.

You smiled at her and sniffed. When the car stopped. You walked out reluctantly and looked around. You held your hands together since you were nervous and already a number of maids were surrounding you. They welcomed you by smiling from ear to ear and you thought that it was pretty creepy but welcoming at the same time.

They directed you to your room and you settled in nicely. You quickly unpacked your bag and the memories of you and Jinyoung together started playing in your head. Your tears flowed again. "I heard they were classmates" you overheard someone speak. You peeked out to check and it was one of their maids.

They saw you and quickly scurried off. You wandered around and you saw your mother approaching you. She was grinning from ear to ear. She quickly took your wrist and dragged you back to your room.

She handed you a dress and you quickly changed into it. She clapped enthusiastically when she saw your pretty figure advancing towards her. You felt uncomfortable since it was quite short and you were pulling it down secretly.

She grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the bed and patted the back of your hand. "We've been looking for you for years now" she was already on the verge of tears. Your lips twitched and soon it formed a smile. You let out a deep sigh and avoided her gaze.

"Your brother misses you. Both of you are twins" she added. "I have a twin?!" you exclaimed in your head. You stared at her wide-eyed and she patted your head.

"Yes you have a twin" she chuckled. You never knew when your birthday was since you celebrate it on the day the old lady found you and Jinyoung.

She took your hand and dragged you in front of a door. "This is your Oppa's bedroom" she pointed out. You gulped and nodded. "I'll leave you here. Why don't you talk to your Oppa" she added before she left.

You mustered up courage and lifted your hand. You knocked on the door. He opened the door and his hairs jumped upon seeing you. "You're my sibling?!" both of you shouted in unison.

"The person whom I have feelings for is my long lost sister?!" he exclaimed in his head