Overnight

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV11ofQw4m0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were surprised when you opened your door. Youngmin was standing outside. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "I just wanted to make sure that you have recovered now since we need to practice tomorrow. You should take care of yourself more" he lectured. You let him in and served him some food. He didn't touch it and just looked around your house.

"You can leave now since you might die from boredom here" you pointed at the door but he just shook his head. "I want to stay. I want to keep an eye on your brother" he mocked. You just rolled your eyes and went up to your room. "Yah! Don't leave me here" he shouted but you just ignored him.

You were busy studying and he peeked inside your room. You didn't notice him peeking since your eyes were on your book. He cleared his throat to attract your attention. You squinted your eyes and scolded him. "Yah! What are you doing?" you placed your hands on your hips and glared at him.

"We have a class test tomorrow. Do you mind if we study together" he made up an excuse. You started panicking when you heard the word test come out from his mouth. You dragged him to a chair and revised with him. You couldn't focus well since he was just using his phone and he was making a lot of noise.

You: Leave now if you don't want to study

He put his phone in his pocket and pouted. He lazily flipped the book and just scanned the page. Then you heard the door squeak. You checked it and you saw Jinyoung enter the house. Youngmin followed behind you and kept an eye on Jinyoung.

It was already dark but Youngmin was still in your house. "You know you should really go back home now. It's already late" you said while looking at your watch. "Can I stay over for one night?" he said in between his grinded teeth. You had no choice but to agree since it's already late. "You can share rooms with my brother" you sighed.

Youngmin shook his head violently and quietly pleaded. "Please I don't want to share a room with my rival" he was on his knees. "Fine you will sleep on the couch then" you ordered. He pouted and clasped his hands together. "Is that how you treat a guest?" he teased.

"Fine you will sleep in my room while I sleep in the living room, happy?" you said coldly. He nodded eagerly and started singing. You were getting pissed off and you took a bunch of pillows and blanket. You directed him to your room and closed the door.

You went to sleep. Although it was uncomfortable, you still managed to fall into a deep sleep. Youngmin went out to check on Jinyoung. He was already asleep. Then he heard you snoring. He went down and looked at your sleeping figure.

He placed your fringe behind your ears and sang a lullaby. He patted your arm. "Thank you for helping me" he whispered and ran up to your room to sleep. You woke up from a smell coming from your kitchen. You followed the aroma and was stunned when you saw Youngmin cooking. It smelled nice but all the food that he prepared was burnt. He was nervous when you were about to take a bite. You kept the disgust to yourself and gave him a thumbs up.

When he wasn't looking, you quickly spat it out and rinsed your mouth. Youngmin took a bite and quickly made a disgusted expression. "I wonder why she pretended that my cooking was delicious" he said in his head. Then a brilliant idea suddenly popped up in his head. He took a container and packed food for Jinyoung. He had an evil grin on his face. He was laughing so hard because he was imagining Jinyoung spitting out the food. "For you hyung" he handed Jinyoung the food.

"Thank you" Jinyoung was wondering why Youngmin was so nice suddenly. "I'm going first" Jinyoung waved goodbye to you and left for school. You ran up to do your daily routine and then changed into your school uniform.

When you were about to sling your bag onto your shoulder, Youngmin snatched it away from you and carried it cutely. "I will help you with this since you let me stay over your house" he giggled. You agreed since your bag was quite heavy. You ran towards Taemin when you spotted him. He spun you around and Youngmin thought that it was torture watching the two of you acting sweet to each other.

Youngmin was imitating you. You punched his arm and walked back to Taemin. "Just ignore him" he rested his arms on your shoulder and walked with you into the school. "Hey wait for me!" Youngmin groaned but you just ignored him and walked off with Taemin.

When it was time to go back home you kicked Youngmin on his leg. He groaned in pain. "What was that for?!" he shouted. "You said that we have a class test today. You liar!" you shouted back. He scratched the back of his head and smiled at you sheepishly