Kissing Youngmin

Fake relationship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1cMMP51N4M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang and your facial expression became dark. "We're late" you stuttered. The teacher gestured for the two of you to walk towards her. He sent you both to the detention room and you had to stay there for the whole day. You just stared into space and started daydreaming since the boredom was killing you.

Youngmin dragged his chair closer to you and gave you a tap on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and went back to daydreaming. The teacher flung open the door and grinned at you both. He handed the two of you some cleaning equipments. "You shall help clean up today" he stormed.

You helped with the dishes while Youngmin helped wipe the tables clean. When it was already time for dismissal you quickly rushed out of the school to go get some rest. But before you could take one step, Youngmin grabbed your hand and took you home with him.

"We have to practice" he raised his voice as he pushed you into his house. "You're just living nearby so it doesn't matter if you come home late" he added. You placed your bag on one side and took baby steps towards him.

He pulled you closer to his chest and danced to the slow music. You closed your eyes tightly since you do not want to look straight into his eyes. He laughed at your foolishness.

He stopped and leaned closer to you. You could feel him breathing but you still kept your eyes shut. "Open your eyes" he demanded. But you didn't listen to him. "What should I do for you to open them?" he was already getting annoyed.

You shook your head from side to side and you stuck out your tongue with your eyes still closed. He couldn't think of anything to console you to open your eyes so he leaned closer and pressed his lips against yours.

You opened your eyes big. It was so big that it looked like it was going to pop out. You closed your fist and lifted one of your leg. You were rooted onto the ground. He pulled away from the kiss and just looked at you.

"What did I do" he thought. He quickly looked away and whistled to himself. You covered your mouth and fell on the ground with a loud thud. He helped you up to your feet and let you sit comfortably on the couch.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. You nodded and gazed at the floor. He felt really guilty and worried at the same time. "Are you okay?" he stuttered. You got up and dusted your clothes. "I need to go now" you quickly rushed out and went to your house.

Your heart was still beating fast and your palms were sweaty. You took a shower to help calm yourself down. You were on your way to your room when L.Joe blocked your way. "Excuse me" you squeaked but he didn't budge. Then, he grabbed both of your shoulder and hugged you. You hugged him back and patted his back.

"Is something wrong?" you managed to speak even though he was hugging you tightly. You broke free from the hug and wanted to walk away but he was still blocking the path to your room.

He then lifted you off the ground and pulled you into a kiss. You tried to get him to let go of you but his grasp was too tight.

"What are you doing!" you recognized Youngmin's voice. L.Joe quickly let go of you and put you down gently onto your feet. "Thank god he came" you heaved a sigh of relief. "What are you doing here?! Nobody invited you here so go!" L.Joe shouted back. "I won't let you lay a finger on my girl!" Youngmin said in between his gritted teeth