Chapter 6

Under Your Spell

JESSICA POV

Useless…Pathetic…how can such words from a stranger hurt me so much. I limped to my bed and laid down. I scoffed and threw my pillow, “AISH THAT MAD WOMEN! SHE LOCKED ME IN HERE!” god I try and be nice to her, I tell her over and over again that I’m not Liana, but she refuses to believe me and treats me coldly…fine two can play at that game, I wasn’t an ice princess back home for nothing.

An Hour Later…

I was half asleep when I heard my door open. Suddenly I felt the blanket come off of my body and I felt the cold air brush against my skin making the hair on the back of my neck stick up, but soon it was accompanied by someone’s warms hands grabbing my ankle where I had been hurt, my face scrunched up from the pain, but soon I felt those warm hands rub it before wrapping something over it. “Is it Sooyoung?” I asked myself , the curiosity took over me when I opened my eyes and stared at the person tending to my wounds, and I was correct it was her…but why?

After how she yelled at me, why is she suddenly taking care of me? She realized I was looking at her but she didn’t utter a word…instead she kept her gaze on me…then she lifted her hand which was coming closer and closer to my face. Why do I feel like I can’t breathe? She was coming closer and closer when I pushed her away “Yah! Why are you being nice to me when earlier you were so cold?” she reached her hand for my face again still saying nothing “Answer me, mad women!” suddenly she touched my face and I felt pain run through my cheek, then I felt that she placed something over the pain “There..” she said as she started to walk away. I grabbed her hand when she was walking away then she turned around and faced me “Why are you acting so nice?” She flashed a charming smile which made me freeze and let go of her, then she just walked out the door leaving it slightly open. “YOU FORGOT TO LOCK YOUR PRISIONER’S DOOR!” I yelled.  I touched my wrapped ankle which felt a lot better “That women has mood swings…”

SOOYOUNG POV

I sat there contemplating what I should do. Until I came to my final decision “I have to do this. It’s my only way out.” I know I’m being selfish but Liana did the same thing to me and why cant I do the same, I’ve been here long enough. First I need to make Jessica fall in love with me. Ok Sooyoung think...what can you do? Well maybe first off stop being a jerk to her. Should I flirt with her? Wait no what the heck she’s going to think I’m weird…plus I don’t know how to flirt, well I forgot how, I’ve been in this place for so long…with no one here, but an elderly witch who would I flirt with?! Aish! Ok first lets just start off with being nice to her. We’ll figure out the flirting stuff later.

I asked the mirror to show me her and when it did I remembered her injured ankle. I put the mirror down and grabbed some bandages and took it with me to her room. I opened the door to reveal her sleeping peacefully inside the blankets on the bed.

 I walked into her room as quietly as I could. I took off her blankets and grabbed her ankle, I felt her twitch a little….I looked at the swollen ankle when the words “Just take care of your useless pathetic self!” came into my head, my god I was so stupid, how can I get her to fall in love with me after being such a jerk. I massaged her ankle a bit before I wrapped it. I felt her get up and look at me, when she looked at me I kept trying to think of something to say but nothing came into my head, god why is it so hard? Say something, why are you just staring at her?! Geez Sooyoung you have no game at all, this is pathetic. Wait...she has a cut on her face, should I put a band-aid on it? That’s cute I remember stuff like that from movies all the time. I reached for her face her eyes were still frozen on me. GAWWWD! This is so awkward, just go with it Sooyoung, for your freedom! I was almost there when she pushed me away.

“YAH! Why are you being so nice to me when earlier you were cold to me?”

I reached for her face again still not being able to say anything, god I must look so creepy. “Yah! Answer me, mad women!” she yelled. Huh? Mad women? Great she thinks I’m a mad person…way to go Sooyoung…I finally put the band-aid on “There” I said. Now walk away from this awkwardness you did well for today. Suddenly I felt her grab my hand “Why are you acting so nice to me?” She asked her face so serious all that came out was a smile. She did let go, so I guess I can go now. I walked out and left the door open,I want her to trust me so that’s only possible if I trust her. I was walking out thinking about what she said "Why are you acting so nice to me?" correct Jessica its all acting, my thoughts were interupted when I heard her yell again, “YOU FORGOT TO LOCK YOUR PRISIONER’S DOOR!” I chuckled to myself from her remark, what a smart !

To be Continued...

Hey readers! Sorry I havent updated, busy as always plus i have been sick so that made it double hard to update. But I ended up being able to today so hope you enjoyed it! Thanks to those who subscribed, comment, upvote, and to those secret reader. Well until the next update!