Chapter 17

Under Your Spell

SOOYOUNG POV

“Yes?” She said yes.  I smiled the biggest smile I’ve ever done in a while and I wrapped my arms around my “girlfriends” waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she laid on top of me.

“I still hate that I can’t say it.”

I sighed as I kissed the top of her head. “I know I hate it too.”

She got silent, and her eyes seemed sad…I lightly tucked her hair behind her ear. “What do you say we go on our first date?”

Her face lit up as she looked at me. “Really? Now?”

“Of course, I want to take my girlfriend out so gaja!” She jumped off and ran into her closet. “Yah what are you doing?”

“This is a date, and Jessica Jung looks her best on a date.”

“So that means we can go now lets go.” I smiled at her as I hugged her.

Jessica lightly tapped my face. “Your so cheesy.”

“It all came back to me when I met you.” I kissed her cheek. “Ok take your time then, I’ll be in the living room.” She nodded her head as she scanned through the hangers of her clothes.

I went outside and thought of ideas and what I would do. Ok while she gets changed I’ll prepare.

JESSICA POV

I took a nice shower and then I wore the simple white dress that I laid out on my bed. It was a casual summer like dress that flowed just above my knees. I went the mirror and started to do  my make up.

“I’m almost done Soo!” I shouted.

After about 15 minutes doing my make-up I walked outside, strutting ever so cutely. “So what do you think?” I smirked as I walked to no one. The heck. Where did she go?

“Soo?”

*Knock Knock Knock*

I walked to open the door and was greeted by a charming smile.

“Why hello Ms. Jung. I’m here to pick you up for our date.” Sooyoung smiled as she handed me a bouquet of white lilies. “Everyone buys roses.” She laughed.

She asked me politely “May I come in?”

“Soo…” I chuckled.

She smiled and said “Pssst. It’s Sooyoung today. I’m your girlfriend Sooyoung not Goddess”

“Why yes, you can come in while I get a vase for these.” I laughed.

“Lovely place you got here. Do you live alone?”

I the sink as I watered the lilies in the vase. “No, I have a roommate, Yoona.”

“By the way, you look really…really nice. That’s coming both from goddess and your date Sooyoung.”

I felt my cheeks heat up. “Ah thank you. You don’t look bad yourself.”

“Why Im Choi Sooyoung of course I don’t.” She pretended to brush lint off of her as I shook my head.

“So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise…” She raised her eyebrow at me.

“Alright I’m done. Let’s go?”

We left outside and Sooyoung grabbed a basket she hid in the corner. She raised it up and smiled. “What do you say to a picnic?”

“Sounds great, how did you get the time to prepare all of that?”

She whispered again. “You take loooongg to get ready.”

I lightly hit her and laughed. “Babo.”

She held my hand as we walked. “Arent we going to the park?” I asked as we passed by it. She shook her head as she swung our entwined hands back and forth. She went into a discreet alleyway and smiled.

“Ok I’m Goddess Sooyoung again hehe.” She hugged me and told me to close my eyes. I closed them and when I heard her whisper the word:

“Open.”

We appeared at a secluded beach. She dragged my hand to the sand and laid the blanket down as she put the picnic basket on it.

“How am I doing so far?” I smiled and showed her a thumbs up.

She opened the basket and pulled out sandwiches and pastries. “I picked these up from Yoona at the bakery!” she laughed.

We ate together silently as we listened to the ocean and just enjoyed each other’s company. After we were done she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

“Lets walk by the water.”

I got up and held her and as our feet got wet from the water that rised up, the wet sand stuck onto our feet. Sooyoung looked at me and had a devilish smirk on her face as she stepped back into the water.

“Yah…what’s with that look?”

She pulled her leg back against the water as she laughed while turning her head. “Sooyoung don’t you dare!”

“One.” She counted.

“Im wearing white you cant do that.”

“Two.”

“Sooyoung!” I laughed backing away.

“Three!” I flinched as I felt water drops hit parts of my body and my face.

I puffed air from my nose. “You’ll regret that Choi Sooyoung!” I chased her around the beach.

“I’m sorry Ms. Jung I’m too fast for-” Her sentence was cut short when she fell straight into the water making me laugh.

“BWAHAHA! What was that?” I teased as she pouted.

“Awh man, I cant believe that. I’m all wet now.” She crossed her arms.

“Serves you right jerk!” I laughed.

“What was that?” she laughed.

“I said you’re a jerk!”

She quickly jolted up and chased after me, “Yah I’ll get you!”

“Never!!” I laughed as we ran along the beach.

“Jessica, baby. I just want a hug. Give me a hug.”

“Not when your all wet!” I ran even faster. Until I hit something that felt wet.

“Ow…” I looked in front of me.

“Got you.” Sooyoung smirked as she locked her arms around my waist.

“Yah gross! I’m all wet haha! You cheated!”

She lifted me up off of my feet as she carried my bridal style. “Yah I did no such thing keke.”

She walked to the ocean again as I wrapped my arms around her neck. “Why are you taking me into the ocean.”

“For calling me a jerk.”

“You are a jerk, don’t you remember I got sick because you tide me to a pillar in the ocean at the underworld.”

She laughed. “That was when I thought you were Liana. I didn’t know you would be a whole other type of brat named Jessica.”

The ocean reached above her legs and hit her knees, “I’m putting you down. You’re wet anyways.”

I laughed. “Jerk…” She pretended to drop me and I felt my heart beat out of my chest.

“YAH!” I hit her arm lightly.

She put me down into the water as she hugged me from behind and rested her chin on my shoulder. We looked as the sun started to go down. The day went by so fast….

She turned me around and looked into my eyes for a minute before I felt her thumb brush against my lips, she stared at them intently. She leaned slowly and slowly.

Until I found myself whispering “Kiss me…”

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Do you guys want in one of these chapters? I'm still undecided lol. I think I will include a scene could be next chapter or not haha (serious about that I still dont know when) but if you feel uncomfortable reading it then just skip the chapter haha. If most of you would not like that. Comment and let me know. Likewise for if you do. I'll see which one gets the most.