Chapter 18

Under Your Spell

JESSICA POV
“Kiss me...” I let my eyes closed and let the sound of my heart beat take over and ring in my ear louder than I heard the waves crashing together.

I felt her breath on my lip tickling it and letting the anticipation grow. Then I felt her lips on mine, quickly kissing me once...twice...three times, then she continued to passionately kiss me as she gripped onto my dress pulling it up slightly so now  I felt the cold air brush against my thighs. I continued to kiss her as my fingers ran through her hair..neither one of us wanting to pull away from each other. Wrapping my arms around her neck I deepened the kiss, our heads turning rhythmic motions. I felt myself getting short of air, I had to pull out...

And thats what I did, "Sooyoung.." I panted. But only to be pulled back in, now our tongues dancing with one another. It was getting more hot...this mad woman was driving me insane to the point where I wanted her right here, right now. I was addicted, her lips drew me in, the taste of it she was luring me like a prey to a predator. She was in control and she knew it for every once and a while a smirk escaped her lips.

She pulled away from my lips and for a brief moment I was thankful that I got to catch my breath.

“Agh...” I groaned.

Not for long, her lips had moved from mine down my jawline and kissed down my neck leaving a wet trail as she began on my pulse point. I gripped her hair tighter making her somewhat growl and groan together,

 “Grrr ughh....”

Thats when I felt her arms slide up my thighs to my waist, then in the blink of an eye we werent too deep in the water anymore, she had teleported us to the tip of the water as it ran up our feet. She moved my hair from my neck as she began to kiss the other side, “Jessica~” she purred so seductively. I was far beyond lost in the moment to care. I wanted her. She wanted me. I would lose myself tonight. “I’m fine, its okay, I want it too.” I slipped my hand down from her hair to the nape of her neck pulling her to me as our lips met once again for another passionate kiss.

She began to pull up my dress and by the time it got over my head we had somehow flashed in a second to the blanket up on the sand. In a way being with her was thrilling, the way she made me feel, the way she was in control, how she did things. So eager. Thrilling

I groaned as she began to kiss my upper chest as she leaned my body down on the blanket she had brought earlier. “Argghh...”

I slid my hands down her arms “I want yours off too...” she nodded as she chuckled and my god that was the iest thing I’ve heard by far. She got up to lift her shirt and as she was lifting it I propped myself up a bit as my hands ran up her back kissing up her stomach, my god she was so toned.

“Oh baby~” her voice rang through my ears and played inside my mind as I heard her. It only made my heart beat that much more. I wanted to hear more. “Wait.” She said as she got up and took off her jeans. She kneeled back down as she kissed up my legs. Oh this feeling inside me was burning...and her doing this was only adding fuel to the fire. Slowly kissing up my stomach as her hands went behind my back unhooking my bra in a swift motion as it was released, it was cold but as soon as I felt her breath against my already hardened s I felt hotter than ever. She began to on it making me throw my head back as my fingers ran down her back.

“Guhhh...oh god....” I began to moan.

“You like that huh?” She teased.

“Yes oh yes...keep going...”

She then began to fondle them while switching to the unattended and swirling her hot wet tongue around it.

“Mmm Ahhh...” There was a feeling building up in my stomach and my lower region was in need of her attention.

“Your body is so beautiful, Sica.” She said as she began to kiss down my body. Yes keep going down, your almost there...I spoke in my head since the words were unable to come out except in moans.

“Aghh...”

Thats it, she was kissing the bottom of my stomach just above the place that needed her most. Keep going Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung....ahhh...”

Then she kissed back up my stomach as the feeling began to grow more and more each passing second she wasnt there yet. She got to my and began to fondle them as she once again connected my lips with hers.

“Please Sooyoung...just have me already.” I said making her aggressively kiss me “Mmmmph!” I began to moan into the kiss, this was a different feeling, it felt good. She kissed down my neck on it and bitting on my pulse point. “AGH!” I groaned, my god it felt so good. She left her marks over my neck.

“Jessica, your mine.” She said as she kissed down to my collar bone and down my chest. Massaging them firmly and hardly as she bit my .. “ARRGHH AHH!” I began to shout from the pleasure. hardly on it while pinching and pulling the other. This woman she was far beyond good. Saying she was good was under rated.

She trailed kisses down my stomach slipping her tongue slightly into my navel as she softly placed her hand on my core. “NGGH!” I bit my lip when I suddenly felt her touch me. I felt her lips smirk against my skin.

She hooked her thumbs onto the hem of my under wear as she pulled it down my legs and off my feet. She looked at me, her lips...sliding one finger up my slit as she placed a kiss on my stomach making me squirm. Finally...I thought.

“Sooyoung, I need you.”  The words somehow slipped.

“I know.” she chuckled again.

She placed herself between my legs and pulled my folds apart as she inhaled my scent, the anticipation I felt was at its peak....

She leaned down, only to tease me more by blowing my core...my legs twitched as I lightly moaned “Ahhh...”

She must have been satisfied for the next thing I felt had been pure pleasure. She up and down my slit, satisfying me, my needs... up and down as she made “mmmm” sounds, making it that much more hotter.

“Nggghhh ohhh god!” I ran my fingers through my own hair as my stomach started to rise, but I felt Sooyoung’s warm hand settle me back down as she continued to me.

“Sooyoung oh sooyooung!” I moaned.

She up and down my slit faster. “NNGGGH AHH! OH YEAH!” My moans took over.

Suddenly I felt a jolt go up my body making me jerk my hips. She had found my , giving it all her attention as she .

“Jessica mmmm~” she said.

“Sooyoung oh keep going, dont stop. Arghh Nghhh...” I replied.

“I wont. I cant...” she said as she pulled my thighs apart giving her that much more room to pleasure me.

“GUUHHH! AGHHH!” I shouted.

She on my hardly twirling her tongue on it and it up and down. Playing with it. I felt her fingers at my entrance slowly going in, I was relieved she went in slowly, probably because she didnt want to hurt me. She left them in there letting me adjust as she continued to my .

“UNNGHHH!”

“You ok?” she asked in concern.

“Yes, you can move them now.” I somewhat pleaded.

Her fingers began to slowly move in and out inside of me. Pumping into me as she my . My god it felt so good.

“Faster...” I said.

She began to her fingers faster....harder....the pleasure taking over my body making me ride her fingers as well in need of my release.

“AGGH! OH! !” I cursed. This feeling was too much to bear.

She pumped faster than before giving me everything she had.

“Sooyoung, Sooyoung, I’m I’m...” I felt myself shouting in ecstacy. “AGHHH! NGGHH!”

She pulled her fingers out. Kissing my core as she me up.

I pulled her up to me, kissing her this time softly, sharing a sweet kiss after our loving making. She kissed my shoulder. “Did I do okay?”

I chuckled. “You were far beyond okay haha.”

She leaned her forehead on mine “I dont ever want to lose you.”

“Sooyoung I lo--” the words were slipping from my mouth.