Chapter 15

Under Your Spell

YO! I know I know! It's been a long long while since I updated huh?! Alot of stuff has happened but THATS NO EXCUSE! LOL JK anyways I'm back and I'm terribly sorry I havent updated in a while. But I am back now. I will update more frequently in the summer and thats June 13, 2014. So if I dont update you can tell me to get off my lazy lol. Anyways heres  the chapter I managed to write today!

 

 

JESSICA POV

It had been 2 weeks now and still I haven’t heard anything from Sooyoung. Why do I even want to? God I’m so stupid…how could I have fallen in love with her? She was playing with me this whole time, she never cared...all she cares about is getting revenge on Liana. I’ve got to stop thinking about her. She will never ever come back, its time to face the facts.

*Ding*

The door charm went off as someone stepped inside. I looked up and saw three guys they smiled at me so I smiled back.

“Welcome!” I tried to say as happily as I could.

They went to take their seats and I carried on with the baking.

“Are you ok Jessie?”

“I’m fine now Yoona, thanks!”

She laughed. “Jessie I know when you’re lying. You cant fool me.”

“What do you mean, I’m fine Yoona. Its been two weeks and I forgot about her.”

“You mean Sooyoung?”

“Sooyoung? Who’s Sooyoung?”

She groaned and shook her head “Aish whatever then.” I laughed at her as she walked away.

By the time we were closing those three guys were still here. Have they been here all day?

“Sorry guys were closing.”

“Ah already? Ok.”

They left the bakery and Yoona and I began to clean the place and prepare for tomorrow. Yoona got a phone call suddenly and it was something important.

“What mom is sick again?!”

I tapped her shoulder and mouthed “Go to her.”

She mouthed back “What about you.”

I shook my head. “I’ll be fine I can close the place, now go.”

She grabbed her things and left the place and I was left to do the sweeping and mopping. After I finished, I turned off the lights of the bakery and I locked the place up.

“Oh . Yoona was my ride home.” I sighed “Guess I’ll just walk…”

I started walking and I had this strange feeling like someone was following me. I would turn and look but I saw nothing. I got a little spooked so I started to walk faster. That’s when I heard whistling.

“HEY!” they whistled. I turned for a brief moment to look and that’s when I saw three guys following me, the same three guys from earlier today. I picked up the pace and began speed walking. My heart began to beat out of my chest.

Just let me make it home. Just let me make it home…

“Where you going beautiful!” They hollered. I turned and looked this time they were closer. I began running, because I was scared of what they would do to me.

“Aye! Why you running away pretty?!” I heard their loud footsteps from behind me.  

“Please just leave me alone!”

That’s when I felt their hands wrap around my arms. “Now now we cant do that can we? Or else we wont get out money…” He smirked as he started sniffing my hair.

“Please, you want money? I’ll give you money…”

“I don’t think you can pay us more than were getting paid.”

“I’ll double it.”

“He warned us you would try to offer that.” He started to lean into my neck and sniffed my perfume. “He told us that anything you do, he’ll go higher.”

That’s when they pulled me into the alleyway. He pushed me to his other two guys and they held me by my arms. “Agh! What do you want!”

“Easy, he told us to give you a night you’ll never forget.”

They quickly ped my jacket and that’s when tears just started to stream down my eyes as I pleaded them.

“Please…Please don’t do this.”

“Sorry, but I already gave my word.” He began to undo my buttons as he kissed the top of my chest.

I began sobbing.

Not like this…No…Please….

“SOMEBODY HELP!!!!”  I screamed off the top of my lungs.

*SLAP*

“Shut up!” he brought a pocket knife to my face and threatened to use it. “Try calling for help one more time. Huh huh?”

I bit my lip as the tears continued to stream my eyes. They started to me and put their hands all over my body. I felt my heart sinking it just wanted to break apart. Why me? They were smirking as they forcefully kissed me. I didn’t know what to do….I didn’t respond but I couldn’t push them away either. It’s three against one….I just tried to think about happy thoughts, about her. I let myself think about her. Because it was far better than thinking about this, thinking about what these men were going to do to me. Flashes went into my head from the moment we met to the moment she took me as her prisoner. The guy moved and began to kiss my neck. The moment she was a complete jerk to me to a total sweetheart, more tears began to fall out.

Help…

Help me…

Sooyoung…please…come back to me…

I sniffed as I began to mumble her name “Sooyoung…Sooyoung…Soo…Please. Please help me. I need you.”

I closed my eyes and flinched when I felt them grab my chest. “Agh!” I shrieked.

Suddenly I heard growling “Rrrrrrrr…..Grrrrrr….”

“What the is that!?” The guy in charge said as he stopped groping me.

I peeked my eyes open and that’s when my heart started to beat again. It felt relieved and sad at the person I was looking at. She came….she heard me....

“Kill her!” one of the guys called and that’s when the other guy brought the pocket knife to my face and sliced my cheek with a straight line slightly. “AH!” I screamed and that’s when in a flash Sooyoung’s growling got louder. She flashed forward and took the guy by his arm throwing him against the wall.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” She growled.

She grabbed the other two by their necks and squeezed it slightly pinching her claws into them. Her eyes dark red as she bit her lips which had blood trickling the side of .

“You show up or do this to anyone again and I'll come back and make your nightmares your reality!”

They scoffed and that’s when she ‘growled “Get the out of here!!!”

I muffled my ears. I was scared and shaking on the floor not because of her. No I was thankful because of her. But because I could still feel their nasty breaths on my neck, their awful kiss, and their touch, I felt it all. I wanted it to stop by instead I continued to cry and shake as I hugged my knees.

“Go away….just go away…” my hands trembled. I refused to open my eyes.

I felt someone grab my hand “Agh! Just go please! Please I’m scared…”

“Jessica it’s me…its Sooyoung. I’m here. Im here. Just open your eyes.”

I shook my head. “No…I don’t want to…I can still feel them.”

“Their gone…I took care of it, I wont let them touch you, I wont let anyone touch you.” She softly began to caress my hands and that’s when I heard sniffling, not mines but hers.

I lifted my head and saw her crying “I’m sorry Jessica….I’m so sorry they touched you.”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. “Im so sorry…”

I sobbed into her shoulder listening to the words I wished to hear her say the day she came back if she was to ever even come back and here she is…

She pulled away and lifted me up. “Lets get you home.” She wrapped her arms around me and told me to close my eyes. When I opened them we were in my room.

She placed her hand on my face that was ducked down. “Let me see.”

I didn’t lift it up. “Jessica please…”

I slowly lifted my head up showing the cut on my face that the guy had did. “Tsk…I’ll kill that guy, damaging such a nice face.”

She placed her hand over my cut “Sooyoung what are you…”

“Shhhh.”

Suddenly the stinging I felt on my cheek went away and I saw her lip slightly curve into a smile. “That’s better. Now go wash yourself up.”

I went into the bathroom and that’s when I saw myself in the mirror. My shirt torn…my hair messed up…marks all over my neck. The tears started to stream again. Everything they did to me flashed through my head. I felt dirty inside. I took off my clothes and stepped into the bathtub. I grabbed the sponge and soap and tried to sponge it away as I looked in the mirror to see if the marks would wash away. But it didn’t, it remained. I began to sob uncontrollably.

“Go away, just go away!” I scrubbed harder.

I head the bathroom door knock. “Jessica…let me in….” I continued scrubbing. “Jessica!” I still scrubbed as the tears fell into the water creating a ripple. Finally the door opened and Sooyoung panted.

“Jessica…”

“It won’t go away…I can still feel it….”

Her eyes glistened a bit and got watery as she walked over to me and leveled down and looked me in the eyes. She took the sponged from my hands and added more soap and softly began sponging my neck, she helped washed me clean. Even though inside I didn’t feel clean at all, I still felt better that she was here with me than nothing at all. We didn’t exchange words just eye contact. She fully saw me and you know what…I didn’t care, I still love her. She pulled me to stand when she got a towel and wrapped it around me. She then lifted me into her arms and carried me to the bedroom.

She placed me on the bed as she walked to my closet to go get my clothes. Walking back over she sighed and gave me a reassuring smile to take my towel off. She placed my pajama pants at my feet and lifted my foot into it as if I were a little kid. She was taking care of me. She raised my arms over my head as she put my shirt over me all this while remaining to look at me. What is it that she’s feeling?

She grabbed the towel and began to ruffle my hair dry, she slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead, it was a soothing kiss, I could tell she held back because she didn’t want to scare me.

“I’m sorry.”

She pulled the covers of my bed sheets open and signaled me to lie down. When she tucked me in she tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and showed a sad smile. She stood up and was about to walk away when I grabbed her hand.

“Please stay. I don’t want to be alone.” Tears threatened to come out again, but I held it back.

She nodded her head and laid down beside me. I laid my head on her chest because I felt safe in her arms.

“You’ll still be here when I wake up right?” I looked at here as she softly my hair and nodded.

“Of course.” She whispered.

I let my eyes drift off to sleep, thinking about the night I just had, for tomorrow morning will await a new challenge.