Chapter 14

Under Your Spell

JESSICA POV

Sooyoung….I kneaded the doe as tears fell from my eyes. How could you…are you really this evil? Was my feelings just a toy to you…was I just a toy to you. How could it all have felt so real…why is my heart still yearning for you. It’s been a week now and I still can’t get over what happened. How could you just vanish no explanation.

“Why is the bread so salty now?!” suddenly someone shouted in rage.

“We’re sorry sir we probably added a bit too much salt.” I heard Yoona apologize.

“Jessica, just take a short leave to settle your feelings and put yourself back together…let your tears fall onto a pillow and not into your pastries.”

I wiped my tears away. “Arraseo, I’m sorry that’s the last of the tears, I will work better.”

“Jessica just take some time.”

“I don’t need time Yoona” I kneaded the doe more violently.

“Please Jess.”

I sighed. “Yoona I will be fine, trust me.”

She sighed as well and walked away. I went into the back room and fell hugging my knees and began to cry again.

“Why do I still miss you….”

SOOYOUNG POV

“Sooyoung…” my assistant tugged my sheets. “Get up, get out of bed. It’s been a week now, quit it, your work is piling up!”

“Go away…” I said emotionless as I laid there lifeless.

“I cant stand this anymore! GET UP!”

“Just leave.”

She sighed and brought a tray “At least eat. Your beginning to lose weight.”

“I’m not hungry.”

She slammed the tray onto the desk. “Damn it Sooyoung! DON’T DO THIS!”

“but I love her...and I had to break her.”

Tears streamed down my eyes, Sunny came and hugged me. “It’s ok…everything’s ok, just let it out.”

I hugged her tightly as I buried my face on her shoulder as the tears escaped my eyes. I cried until I fell asleep.

JESSICA POV
“Jessica lets go home.” Yoona pulled her car in front of me.

“It’s ok Yoona I’m going to go somewhere a bit.”

“Jessica Jung! Get into the car!”

“Im Yoona…I just want to go somewhere…”

She sighed. “Did you want me to at least go with you.”

I shook my head. “Just be safe and call me if anything.”

“Arraseo.”

I watched as her car faded in the distance then I went to the only place I could think of….the park. I sat down at the bench where things were supposed to go differently, at the bench that instead of putting me together broke me apart, the bench where I last saw you. I took a deep breath of air trying to fight the tears back, I cant afford to lose anymore.

“Jessica?”

I turned to the side and saw Donghae. “Donghae…”

“What are you doing here so late, its not safe.”

“I should ask you the same thing.”

“Aha just out for some air.”

“Same.”

“Jessica, I don’t know what happened between us.”

“Do you have a split personality or something, you slapped me….remember that?!”

“I didn’t mean to,  I just lost control. I promise you I changed just let me prove it to you!”

“Just stop Donghae, I don’t love you anymore. Not after I found out how coward like you are.”

“Jessica I felt cornered I didn’t know what to do..”

“So that makes it ok for you to just slap me?!”

“No it’s not ok…and I’m sorry, just let me prove to you how sorry I----“

“DONGHAE! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!” I looked and saw Yoona standing there.

“Oh ! I thought you were Sooyoung for a sec” he placed his hand over his heart panting.

Sooyoung…

“No but that doesn’t mean I wont kick your !”

She walked towards me “Jessica don’t believe him, lets go.”

“Where’s that creature anyways!”

I quickly pulled away from Yoona and ran up and slapped him. “You shouldn’t be talking…”

He held his face, before he leaned in and grabbed my face and forcefully kissed me. I pushed him hardly back when I realized what had happened  and I spit onto the floor.

“The hell is wrong with you!”

That’s when Yoona came and pounced onto him punching him senseless.

*Punch*

"Thats for being a crazy bastard!"

*Punch*

“That’s for Jessica!”

*Punch*

“That’s for Sooyoung!”

*Punch*

“And that’s for me!”

I grabbed Yoona’s arm. “Lets go, he learned his lesson."

"Don’t you show your face to me again or I will really kill you myself!” she yelled to him as he laid there on the ground.

I pulled her towards her car. She drove home gripping the steering wheel harshly.

“Thanks Yoona.”

“Thank god I came when I did, I felt something strange…”

“Can I ask something?”

“Sure.”

“Why did you say that’s for Sooyoung when you punched him?”

“It felt right saying it. I think that…I don’t know what I think, from what you told me, I’m confused since she told me she liked you, from her actions and everything, I believe it wasn’t fake, but I don’t know why she’s doing this.”

“mmmm anyways Thanks.”

She nodded her head.

SOOYOUNG POV

I woke up from my sleep, those damn night terrors again.

"Sooyoung! You ok?"

I blinked my eyes and felt someone hugging me but it wasnt sunny. I looked at the arms up to the face. "Jessica..."

I heard her laugh evilly, "God your so easily fooled! So I guess you decided to not tell her after all. Poor Youngie!"

I pushed her off "Shut up Liana."

"No need to be so harsh, I just stopped by to tell you that there's been a change of plans, you better keep a close eye on your princess."

"What are you---"

"Bye Youngie..." She waved her fingers mockingly at me.

"Wait dont you---" but it was too late she disappeared again.

"What did she mean by a close eye on...." ....Jessica. I quickly went towards the mirror.

“Mirror show me Jessica Jung.”

I was expecting to see something else, anything other than that. Why lip locking, and why with him out of all people? What I saw made me clench my fist so hard my palm began to bleed, I grinded my teeth as well and felt my lips bleed.

“How the…why the…” I felt my heart weaken

I shut my eyes tightly I don’t want to see anymore. I cant watch someone else kiss her when that should have been me. “Mirror, vanishement! .” yes thats what I say when I wish for what I see to stop.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw my reflection which once again showed my monstrous side. The crimson red eyes which tears fell from, the sharp fangs which had cut my lips from grinding it too hard, and the long claws which pierced through my skin until the blood dripped to my fingertips falling onto the floor.

“I’m a monster why would she ever love me.”

 

 

HEY! I'M BACK! MISS ME! KEKEKE ANYWAYS I HAD SOME FREE TIME SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND SINCE I WILL MOST LIKELY BE FREE! HEHE I'M BACK TO MY USUAL UPDATING FOR NOW, AT LEAST UNTIL I HAVE FINALS!