Just Another Day with Jongin

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Where are you?”

It was eight in the night when her phone displayed an incoming call from her fiancé.

            “Home.” She answered casually.

            “We are going somewhere. Be prepared,” He said, “You don’t need to worry because I've told your father beforehand.” Jongin explained.

She dropped her jaw.

            “You are impossible. It’s almost nine and I need to take a rest and why should I come with you?” Basically, she had no intention to refuse. She just wanted to make it interesting.

            “I need to do something that requires another person and that person will be you. Congratulations, you'vebeen choosen by Kim Jongin. It's an honour.” He rattled off.

            “What if I don’t want to?” The woman fought back and he chuckled shortly. He knew she was going to react this way.

            “I'll make you.” He replied.

            “Try me.”

He laughed over her response, “We sound like a normal couple right now.” He remarked, completely amused.

            “I think I am normal, it’s you abnormal,” She hissed. “Where are we going?”

__________________

 

            “Futsal court?”

The doctor looked at her fiance while trying to unbuckle her seat-belt. Jongin did not answer. What to answer when she had known the answer very well. What he meant was, why else would they be here if he was planning a cruise trip?

            “I do various exercises once a week. With my friends,” Jongin said, “Get off. We need to go for public show some time.”

She rolled her eyes. Futsal field for a public show? Really, Kim Jongin?

Anyway, she still thanked him for not letting her wear her previous outfit to place like this. She formerly wore her autumn knitted dress before presenting herself in front of him. And you know just what’s coming. Of course he told her to change into something more casual without showing her medical-woman display.

So, she wore a pair of light peach skinny jeans and white sheer rib t-shirt inside her beige foldable blazer before she stuffed her fair feet into her burgundy patent loafers. She grabbed her crimson Leopard envelope clutch bag to put her stuff inside. Her fiancé was indeed rich to that extent that she was allowed to forget her wallet if he was around. In case he insanely kicked her out of his car or left her somewhere, she should at least anticipate it with money, credit cards, her phone—of course, and identity card. Just in case his bipolar personality would go to that extent.

Personally, she always felt perfect with everything to wear but Jongin’s irritating remarks were too heart-breaking to ignore. That was why she struggled to find a suitable outift for tonight’s outing. If only she knew they were crashing a futsal court, she would gladly wear a loose knitted t-shirt.

As she stepped outside, she felt Jongin stared intensely at her because she refused to move any sooner. She stared back, pursing her lips.

She felt a light tap on her back.

            “Let’s go.” Jongin said before grabbing her wrist while his other hand stuffed into his tawn denim’s pocket. He did not like her, but he was not going to let her lost in her stupid hesitancy at time like this. Afterall, she was here because of him.

They walked like that and Huisoo felt slightly uneasy upon the position. She felt like a naughty 5-year-old getting dragged by her father. She stopped.

            “I have hands, you know.” She said with a scornful face.

Jongin could not believe what he just heard. He felt like she was getting more and more rebellious toward him. He rolled his eyes before dropping his hand lower to her palm and grabbed it.

            “Better now?” His voice was gentle but his facial expression did not match it. She could tell he was just trying to again.

She nodded to him.

The futsal place consisted of four courts inside. That night concured as the end of the month and none of the four courts were left unoccupied. All was stuffed with people, players and spectators.

Entering the main field, she did not appreciate to be seen holding hands by public, so you could tell that she was slightly feeling uncomfortable. She tried to loosen his grip on her hand but immediately faced a failure. She could not let herself to do that. She did not know. His grip was not that firm but she found it hard to pull out.

She sighed. It was either because they needed to keep the act of rich young man and his doctor fiancée in front of many people or because she subconsciously wanted to cherish the moment.

            “YaH, Kim Jongin,” Baekhyun was there, to her surprise, “You guys are so mean to Minseok Hyung.” He snapped out from a far while pretending to cover Minseok’s eyes from the scene before him.

Minseok? Huisoo studied his face. It was the man who saved her engagement rings when Jongin carelessly left it inside his car.

            “We all know Minseok Hyung is forever a loner but you don’t need to go this bold! It’s like hitting him! It’s a slap, it’s a slap!” Baekhyun went all the way.

Huisoo laughed at his action.

            “Annyeong, Jesoo-ssi (sister in law)!” Minseok exclaimed cutely when the couple reached the team’s settlement.

She grinned widely.

Jongin let her sit nearby place where he put his things at. He headed to the restroom to get change, not forgot to tell her beforehand and handed her his black wallet, two mobile phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter