The Quarrelling Thoughts and Someone Else in the Picture

Ever Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneda airport was the primary international airport serving Japan before Narita took over the role in 1978, automatically replacing Haneda as the main international airport. However, Haneda still became the best-preferred stop for many passengers until now. Only the different was, besides domestic flights to and from Tokyo, Haneda handled flights to a small major cities in East Asia. Meanwhile Narita, handled the majority of international flights. Consequently, for many East Asian passengers, having Haneda as their stop was very likely for its high punctuality record and more variable flights which could be very adjustable to the passengers’ schedules and necessities.

            “Why are we meeting her in a tea house?”A dark-haired woman timidly asked a guy with winter sweater walking two feet away from her although she was assured she would not be answered. She just couldn’t help but asking.

It was almost three in the afternoon when the second flight from Seoul Gimpo airport was completed. The passengers burst into the arrival terminal, now aiming for the baggage corner. As they jogged down, wide view of Haneda airport welcomed every step they took with the white mist of winter air outside the greenhouse.

The earlier woman breathed out, “At least say something, huh.” She scowled.

For the past week before they finally made their way to Tokyo, his fiancé—the guy with winter sweater—had been distant with her. It was not something which she had to be worried about since it was not like this is a whole new thing in her relationship with him, but there were fewer jokes and perhaps, less casual conversation.

When he first told her about the tickets that his mother had booked for a round trip flight to Japan, he asked her nothing about her opinion. She was not going to fuss about that, but she believed that they two were already in this kind of relationship where he would carelessly asked: Is that alright with your work? Did you finish it?

The oddness only continued as she kept herself close to his brothers and sister. Everytime she would be at their house, he would acted around like he did not see her and shut her out when she started the witty talk they usually had by saying, “I don’t think I can do the witty now, Han.”

Just like that, they grew ridiculously quiet. They would, once or twice exchange words (she usually initiated the conversation), but she could not really call it a conversation. It was like they had come back to those time when they were still awkward to each other existence, did not know what to be talked, did not have anything in common to be picked as a motion.

As consequence, they had spent the past week in a little irritating peculiar state. Although once again, tell you everybody, it was such a common knowledge that her fiancé was as moody as , but as much as she wanted to understand it was a part of his nature, she was starting to feel really cross with him.

              “Jongin,” She called out as she wheeled her suitcase way to the hall, “I need to use the restroom, where should I see you?”

He raised his eyes as he found it amusing that she knew right away that he was not going to make his way to the restroom with her and foolishly wait for her as if he did not have anything else matter in this world. He quite adored the idea of her—seeing he was not like those idiot boyfriends who liked their girls a little bit too desperately to the extent they would voluntarily follow their girls all the way to the restroom. What were they? Duchess of England?

He checked his mobile phone for a moment before nonchalantly responding, “You know the way to the parking lot, right? The outdoor one...”

She was silent for a second before she nodded assuringly although it seemed like she was not really conscious of what she was saying. The urge to use the washroom was on top of everything. Therefore, she turned and walked swiftly to wherever the lavatory was located while he continued his way outside the terminal since his mother had sent a driver to pick them up.

Truthfully, Jongin was not particularly pleased about the trip today since he was not in really good mood to fly overseas when he actually could have done a lot of work in the company. Well, you see, working was such a daily struggle for survival to him. But then, what power did he have to ever deny his mother’s words?

He walked through the crowd, turning people’s head in the process with the sound of his tan bucks crushing the floor. He did not care. He kept wheeling his suitcase with one hand while he pocketed his other hand together with his wallet, passport, the left boarding-pass, seating slip, and a baggage coupon. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter