Chapter 8

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

 

-Erin's POV-

A weird dream was going on in my head. I was on top of a super tall building somewhere. I wasn't exactly sure where exactly it was located, but it seemed kind of far off. It was around sunset and I was blindfolded. Not only that, but my wrists were bound behind me. I heard a female's voice command someone,

"You may take off her blindfold." 

I felt someone roughly rip the blindfold off of my eyes. I blinked at the sudden brightness and looked around. There were seven handsome men surrounding me. They seemed to be around my age too, but they looked a bit paler than normal, and their eyes were glowing red.

*Th-they're vampires!*

I looked around and saw a female glaring at me. She also seemed to be a vampire. She muttered,

"Kill her."

I jolted awake from the dream. I sat up in the bed that I was laying in and looked around.

*This is Baro oppa's room.... Wait... wasn't I in my own room when I passed out? Huh? And I'm healed too!*

It must have been Jinyoung who healed me. I checked the time and it was 5:45am. I saw a note in clear view on Baro oppa's desk. I got up from the bed and read it.

(Again... I'm too lazy to type it -.- you should know what the note says... or at least have an idea since it was at the end of the last chapter)

Suddenly, the door opened and I saw Baro oppa with different clothes on and damp hair. Probably from a shower.

"Oh... Hello, Erin-ah!"

"Hi Baro oppa!" I smiled at him.

"I was checking on you to see if you were awake yet. Everyone's home, you can go see them."

I nodded and did my daily routines first and Baro oppa waited for me. He smiled after I finished and led me to the living room where everyone was sitting around chatting. They paused when they saw me.

"Hi Erin-ah! I absolutely LOVE your clothes!" Sandeul beamed and soon snickered.

"H-huh? My clothes?" I looked down and saw that I was obviously in someone else's clothes.

"Wah!!!! Who changed me?! And where are my own clothes?!"

Everyone looked away and Baro held in a blush. 

"I swear, all I did was wipe off the blood and put you into a pair of my clothes. I didn't look anywhere, I promise! All of your clothes are being washed since it's almost the end of the week and the ones that you were previously wearing were all torn and ruined so they were thrown out."

I blushed...

*For some reason, I trust him...*

"Oh... alright. I trust you..."

I walked over to Sandeul oppa and glared at him.

"What?"

I whacked him on the back of the head.

"Don't make fun of these clothes.... Would you rather see me still in my bloody clothes?"

"....Sorry!!!!" He gave me a box of candy that I bought for him from the grocery store. We settled down after a while, since it was still to early to go to school. Since I wasn't very tired I decided to play Poker with them.

"Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my Poker face~" (Poker Face by Lady GaGa xDD) Jinyoung sang in his silly accent.

I died laughing at how weird he sounded. After a few games we switched to other card games and Baro oppa kept on winning. I just then realized,

"Hey oppas?"

"Neh?" they asked in unison.

"I just realized that Baro oppa could have been cheating this entire time...."

".........."

Baro oppa just stayed silent.

"YAAAAAH!!! BARO-AH/HYUNG!!! Cheater!!! You can't read minds during games like these!!!"

Baro oppa smirked,

"I can't believe that you guys just found out!!!" and he started laughing. 

I sighed and thought,

*Aishhh.... Baro oppa~*

He paused from his laughing and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I pouted starting to use aegyo,

"Can you please~ not read our minds? It's unfair~"

He just stared at me expressionless.

"Pleeeeease~?"

He continued to stare at me. I pouted without a word and hugged him. That usually would work on everybody.

"Please?"

"Aish... What will I do with you?! Fine."

Suddenly Arms went around me... He's hugging me back.... He's hugging me back! All of the sudden, an arm went around me and another around Baro oppa. I turned my head to look. It was Gongchan. He yelled,

"GROUP HUUUUUUG~!"

Soon CNU oppa came, then Sandeul oppa, and then Jinyoung oppa. All of them hugged us.

*What is with everybody and group hugs?* 

Baro snickered,

"I'm not sure, I think that they just love to hug."

They eventually let go and started chatting some more. Soon enough, it was time to leave for school. This time, only me and Sandeul oppa wanted to skip together. I giggled and we were off.

"La la la la laaaa~" Sandeul happily sang as we skipped. 

As we arrived and sat at a bench, I laughed, 

"You always seem so happy all the time!"

"I'm not happy, I'm JOLLY! :D"

"Right, right... Sorry Mr. Jolly!"

After a minute, everyone else arrived. We started conversations of our own. I started to realize, I haven't been picked on by the fangirls in a while... I still get loads of hate mail every day but... nothing physical. Sandeul oppa said that he needed to leave early so that he could talk to the teacher, so I probably would have to walk to class alone. Ten minutes later, the early bell rang, and Baro oppa decided to walk me to class before heading over to his. We arrived outside of my classroom but Baro paused. There was almost nobody in the hallways.

"Anything wrong, Baro oppa?"

"U-um... I want to try something..."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Close your eyes."

I obeyed and closed my eyes. After two seconds, I felt something cold on my lips and I quickly opened my eyes to see Baro oppa kissing me. I was stunned and he pulled back.

"Sorry... That was so sudden... Forget about it."

He started walking away, but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me and I stood in front of him. I couldn't find the courage to speak, so I used my thoughts.

*Do you by chance, like me?*

He looked away and answered,

"......Neh.... I just never bothered to give many hints..."

*I like you too.... And you were always there when I needed help from my parents. And you always seemed to be nearby me.* 

He didn't say anything and the bell rang. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me once more. This time I kissed back and we pulled away. He smiled and said,

"See you at lunch." and walked off.

I blushed for a second, before walking into the classroom. I had to apologize again for being late to class and went to my seat. All of the sudden I heard someone's voice in my head,

*Hi Erin-ah!"

*Whoa... Who's this?*

*I just kissed you a few minutes ago and you already forgot me? I'm sad now...*

*Baro oppa? How is this possible?*

*It's part of my ability to read minds... I just found out about it last night when I was hunting.*

*Then how come earlier we didn't talk through thoughts?*

*I forgot... sorry! 

"Erin, will you please tell me the answer to the problem on the board?" the teacher called.

"U-um.... The answer is B."

"....Good..."

The teacher continued the lesson. Soon the classes ended and it was lunch time. The teacher walked out and I was left there with five other girls. The same girls that yelled at me about being with Baro oppa and when CNU oppa had to rescue me. 

"Soooo.... I guess you didn't get the message from last time..."

"...Which message?"

"About staying away from MY Baro oppa! I saw you kiss him this morning outside of the classroom!"

"Well what do you expect to happen if he confesses to you?!"

I left the girl speechless. I sighed and walked out of the classroom and went to find Baro oppa and Sandeul oppa.

 

 

Hurrayyy~ finished chapter! Subscribe, and comment! :D :D :D sorry if Baro oppa's confession was kind of cheesy, but hey, I tried!!!