Chapter14

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

-Dream-

I seemed to be laying down on the ground in the middle of a forest. It seemed to be late into the night around 11pm. I stood up from the soft, green grass and walked around. I found a large lake and a stone platform that looked beautiful in the moonlight. It looked like a place where someone could get married. If anything, it looked like it could also be used as a dance floor. I looked around it some more, and I saw Baro oppa in an icy blue tuxedo, and he was staring at me. I walked over to him as he lightly smiled saying,

"You look beautifu. I love your dress."

"My dress...?"

I looked down to see myself wearing an icy blue long dress. Our outfits seemed to match each other's. He kissed me and asked,

"Would you like to dance, Erin-ah?" He offered me a hand.

"Neh." I took his hand and we both danced to imaginary music.

I loved how the gentle breeze blew against my skin as I stared deeply into Baro oppa's eyes. It felt as if we were bonded and nothing could break that bond between us. It was just the two of us waltzing across the stone platform under the moonlight. Our couple dances continued all night until dawn.

-End of Dream-

I woke up and I was on Baro oppa's bed. but it seemed that Baro oppa wasn't in the room. I checked the time and it was 6:25am. I rolled over on his bed to see a sketch book, with a paper bookmark to a certain page. There was a note on the bookmark,

"Erin-ah,

Everyone including me are in the living room, once you wake up, go to this page and flip through it quickly. I'm sure that you will like it.

<3 Baro oppa"

I flipped to the page where the bookmark was stuck at. First it showed an extremely well-drawn picture of me sleeping against him on the bed. It was the same position that we were in when I fell asleep. I smiled at the picture and flipped to the next one. I gasped at it. It showed me laying on the grass, in the middle of a forest. I started flipping the pages like it was a flip book with slightly different pictures with each page.

Every single page had a very detailed drawing on it, of everything that happened in my dream! From getting up from the grass, to walking around, glancing at the platform and the lake, the kiss and to dancing with him! He showed every single dance step that we did, as the moon slowly shifter over with the clouds as each 'hour' passed by. And finally when the moon disappeared at dawn, he made the picture start to vanish as the dream ended.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Every picture was drawn as realistically as what I saw in my dream! I went through the pages two more times to re-watch my dream over again. I smiled and got up to do my daily routines before going out to the living room. All of them greeted,

"Good morning, Erin-ah!"

"Good morning!" I beamed.

I gave BAro oppa a good morning kiss as I told him,

"I liked what you drew! How did you draw all of that?! It was exactly the same as my dream!"

He chuckled,

"I can read minds, remember? And if I can do that, I can watch your dreams too!"

"Omo! That's so cool!"

Suddenly everyone tensed up.

*Baro oppa... why does everyone look so tense?*

*...They're here... Vampires sent by the elite vampires. Everyone can sense them around us now.*

*B-Bwoh? Sent by the elite vampires?*

Jinyoung oppa silently and slowly walked over to a window.

*Neh... They were sent here to eliminate us... We need to get you out of here. And fast.*

Jinyoung oppa slowly and lightly moved a curtain, but as soon as he did, the window broke open and in came six vampires. They looked extremely bloodthirsty just by looking into their eyes. Five of them attacked B1A4 and one approached me. He had shortish black hair that was spiked up. He gave me a y smirk,

"You are one very cute looking human."

I couldn't find anything to say. I looked around, noticing that everyone was busy fighting off the other vampires.

"Too bad that you're not supposed to be living anymore."

His mouth twitched into a wicked looking smile as his eyes turned from red to icy blue. I felt pressure in my head as a male voice commanded,

*Do as I say, and the pain will go away...*

*No!*

The pressure in my head increased,

*Come here.*

*I don't want to!*

More pressure was added and my head started pounding. As if I had huge headache.

*I will tell you again, come here.*

My legs slowly lifted themselves and I walked over to the vampire. He held out a sword to me.

*Take it.*

*N-No! G-Get out of my head!*

More pressure was put in my head, and I started to feel extremely dizzy as my arm reached and grabbed the sword.

*The more you resist against me, the more pain I will bring you. Our thoughts are currently blocked by any mind reading vampires. They cannot help you. Now, turn around.*

My body twitched and slowly turned around.

*Attack your oppas.*

Without hesitation, my body moved on its own. I stood behind Baro oppa. He seemed to have felt my presence.

"Erin-ah! What are you doing?! Get out of here!"

*Raise the sword...*

I rose the sword briefly, taking a glance at myself in the reflection that the blade gave off. My eyes were no longer brown, they were now icy blue. The same color as the vampire I was just with!

*Relax yourself... And the Legendary Sword through his heart.*

*No!!! BARO OPPA!!!!!*

Suddenly, a muscular arm wrapped around my waist and a hand clapped over mine that held the sword, directing my body away from Baro oppa.

"Yah, Erin-ah... Have you ever thought of taking sword fighting classes? Or maybe I could teach you."

*Jonghyun oppa!*

*Turn around and kill him.*

*No!*

My body its own and I swung my arm to make a diagonal slice, but since he was a vampire, he easily dodged it.

"And since when did your eyes turn icy blue, just like Kikwang's?"

He glared at the guy named Kikwang. He smirked,

"So you found me out?"

"Neh! ...I came here to hang out with Erin-ah before school started, but I come here to see some mind controlling trouble."

A thought was pushed into everyone's head except for the enemy vampires,

*Everybody, lead them outside and away from Erin-ah! Jonghyun, please take care of Erin-ah!*

Everyone from B1A4 zoomed out from the house as the enemies followed them. Suddenly, another handsome guy arrived, jumping in from the window.

Kikwang smirked at the handsome guy,

"Yah, Thunder! Where's the rest of MBLAQ?"

"We're the bodyguards for the next higher rank, Rain! What do you expect?!"

"Ah, I see... Well I guess that your help is enough. You can take on Jonghyun, I got the girl."

The guy named Thunder glanced at me, taking notice of my eyes.

"Gotcha."

He attacked Jonghyun oppa and he had to let go of me to block Thunder's attack.

*Come back to me.*

I tried my hardest to resist, but nothing worked. I walked over to Kikwang. He grabbed my neck, and dug his nails into my skin so that it started to bleed. He closed his hand around my neck, causing the already made wounds, turning into large bleeding scratches. He pulled his hand away and brought his hand to his face, sniffing the blood, before them.

"I love the taste of your blood..."

*Am I a magnet for vampires, or what? -___-'*

*Of course you are! You're a human, after all... Now, raise your sword and attack Jonghyun. He is your only target for now.*

My body rose the sword as I walked over to Jonghyun oppa. With all of my might, I tried resisting. I dropped the sword, clutched my head in pain and screamed,

"GET. THE. HECK. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD!!!"

Jonghyun oppa glanced at me and made a powerful hit to Thunder, making him fly across the room.

"Erin-ah! Are you alright?!"

I couldn't answer and fell to my side as I heard a loud ringing in my head. I panted, trying to ease the pain that was added onto my head as I resisted.

Jonghyun oppa was suddenly attacked by Thunder, and had to leave the nonexistent conversation. Kikwang slowly walked over to me and kneeled in front of me. He gently the side of my face before revealing his fangs and leaning over to my neck.

Suddenly, the front door was busted down. Kikwang growled and pulled away since he was just about to bite.

"JONGHYUN HYUNG, WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?! AND WHY DO I SMELL ERIN-AH'S BLOOD?!"

"Key umma! Get to Erin-ah! Beast attacked B1A4~ Kikwang is with Erin-ah right now!"

"EVERYBODY, GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!"

The rest of SHINee entered the house to see me on the ground next to Kikwang. Minho asked,

"Where did B1A4 and the rest of Beast go?"

"B1A4 lead Beast away from Erin-ah, but Kikwang has mind control over Erin-ah."

Kikwang stared into my eyes,

*Grab the sword and get up.*

My body obeyed, and I grabbed the sword, standing up with Kikwang who stood really close behind me.

*Get into a defensive position.*

My body went into a slightly crouched defensive position.

He smirked,

"In order to face me, you will have to get through this human, first."

 

 

Chapter updated!!! heheh... beast is in here xD i cant help but to put in more guest characters!!! its really fun!!! anywho, subscribe and comment, it makes me happy!!!