Chapter 17

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

-Baro’s POV-

I flew against the wall, blood pouring down from my side. I haven’t drunk any blood for days now! My mind was going crazy now! I just couldn’t think straight, and attacked anyone or anything that reminded me of blood. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Junhyung were there, attacking me and the rest of B1A4 who were all at a disadvantage. All of us were fatigued from not drinking blood in a while. It also didn’t help that my mind reading power went out of control, and now I can hear everyone’s thoughts at the same exact time. I slowly got myself out of my imprint in the wall. I held my head as I heard everyone’s thoughts swirling around me. I screamed and attacked Junhyung, but he quickly dodged me and grabbed my shoulders, throwing me into Jinyoung hyung who had just stood up.

“Sorry, hyung…”

I got off of him and sat on the ground next to him.

Junhyung asked,

“Are you guys quite done yet? You should probably know why Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang left…”

We stared at them, bloodthirstily.

“Baro… Your beloved girl is present in this castle.”

My body completely froze.

*Erin-ah is here…*

I cursed in my head and shook my head.

*That’s not right… I told her not to find me, if I’m in trouble.*

“And it also seems that SHINee is here too.”

Sandeul hyung seemed irritated and flung a fireball at them, which they easily dodged.

*Aishhh…. What are we going to do now?*

-Jonghyun’s POV-

I was startled by Erin-ah’s scream. I paused from attacking and glanced at her. Yoseob had caught her.

“Don’t let your guard down!” Thunder yelled and kicked me on the side.

We continued to fight at lightning speed and soon enough I asked myself,

*What’s that awful smell?!*

I looked around for the source and my eyes shifted over to Erin-ah. Yoseob’s hand was around Erin-ah’s neck and her skin was burning.

*Crap! Yoseob! I forgot that he’s half vamp and half wizard!!!! AISHHHH!!!!*

I fired a ball of lasers at Thunder and Onew hyung and I yelled Erin-ah’s name as she out. Yoseob seemed to be telling her something before he tipped his hat and picked her up bridal style. I ran from Thunder and threw a laser ball at Yoseob.

“Give me my dongsaeng back!”

He quickly turned around and stared at the laser ball. It disappeared within seconds. He smiled,

“I would give her back, but its orders from Rain to keep the both of the lovers at the moment. I have to go now. See you later~”

He vanished and I was pounced on from behind.

*Aishhh!*

-Key’s POV-

We walked the opposite direction that Erin-ah’s team went. We were able to peacefully walk through quite a few hallways and check rooms. No sign of B1A4. All of the sudden, I felt another vampire’s presence. I whipped around to see Dongwoon from Beast.

*Aishhh…. How did I know that we wouldn’t get that far?*

Dongwoo smirked,

“It’s nice to run into you guys again.”

All of us got ready in a battling stance, as he himself also readied himself. We bared our fangs and started the fight.

-Erin’s POV-

I woke up to a serious pain on the side of my neck, near my throat. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew that I’ve been knocked out for a long time. It was already dark outside. I found myself laying on top of a light green bed. I got up and looked around. There was a desk, a lamp, a window with metal railings across it, and a large bathroom. I the lights in the room and the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I stared at the curse mark that was in plain view on my neck.I lightly touched it, and it still slightly burned. I winced and closed the door to use the bathroom. I finished and opened the door. I couldn’t stop staring at the curse mark. What did it do? It said 'Torture'…

 (the curse mark! ignore the japanese characters in the center and imagine that it says 'Torture' in korean ^^)

Suddenly the door to my room from outside was opened. I walked out of the bathroom and saw an unfamiliar guy.

“Yo… I’m one of Thunder-ah’s friends, Joon. Please come with me.”

I stood still, not knowing what to do…

*Should I go with him? Can I trust him?*

He looked at me slightly pleading,

“Please don’t make me mad. I’m already kind of in a bad mood.”

I still didn’t respond. He sighed, and took a step toward me. I quickly took a step back from him.

“Aish….”

He calmly walked over as I backed away from him. I ran away from him and stood by the desk. He suddenly zoomed over so that he was face to face with me. I squirmed away from him and jumped behind the bed. He rolled his eyes, and zoomed over to me, and grabbed my arm tightly, breaking it in the process. I closed my eyes tightly, holding in a scream.

“Now, let’s go. You better not struggle against me, or else you’ll just get hurt even more.”

I didn’t listen to him and started struggling. He hissed at me and punched me in the collarbone. I squeaked out a small scream. He just smirked and kept on pulling me along down a few halls. He brought me to a small room where four other vampires stood. Joon threw me onto a chair where one of the four vampires tied me to it with a rope.

The leader-like one asked Joon,

“What took you so long?!”

“She was being stubborn!”

“You could’ve just dragged her here without even telling her where you guys were going!”

“Look, I was just trying to be nice since I was already kind of in a bad mood! I didn’t want to make a bad first impression!”

He rolled his eyes and looked at me and said,

“I’ve heard rumors that Baro has a curse…”

I stayed silent.

“Do you know any details of it?”

“No.” I lied.

“You’re lying. Tell me the truth, or else you’ll face the consequences.”

“I’m not lying, I really don’t know anything about a curse.”

I felt him punch me in the chest as I felt my ribs snap internally.

“I will ask you again. Do you know any details?”

“No!”

I felt someone grab my arm and twist it in a painful way.

“Answer now, or else I’ll break it.”

I shook my head. There was a very loud snap, as he let go of my arm. I couldn’t find the strength to scream.

I refused every single time that they asked about Baro oppa’s curse. I always denied it, and they all started hurting me. Another person demanded,

“Tell us what you know.”

And blue fireball lit in his hand.

*Crap, now they’re going to use powers on me. Aish… What should I do?*

I didn’t say anything and he brought the flame onto my arm as it burned at my flesh. I twitched away from it at first, but he just forced it completely on my arm, causing me to scream at the pain. When I was finally able to see my own bone, he finally stopped as tears dripped from my eyes. Blood was pouring out from the burn. They finally gave up after an hour of torturing me. All of my ribs were broken, both of my arms were broken in various parts, a leg was broken, and I had a few 3rd degree burns all over my body. They untied me and dragged me to somewhere. I was brought to a gigantic underground room that seemed to be a prison. They threw me in an empty cell and left.

I very slowly rolled over and looked at my surroundings just a little bit more. I saw that it was damp and the only source of light was the moonlight from the barred windows. I groaned as I felt the pain rise in my ribs as I tried getting up. I managed to allow myself to sit up straight, against a wall as a guard passed by the large cell that I was locked up in. I looked around in the cell, and I noticed that I wasn’t alone. There were at least fifteen others in here, and they definitely weren’t human. Their eyes all glowed bright red at the sight at me. Two vampires stalked over and stood in front of me. They didn’t look familiar, and started to creep me out.

“Erin-ah?”

It wasn’t the vampire in front of me, but I responded, not taking my gaze off the two vampires in front of me. One of them the side of my face as the other revealed his fangs and slowly bent over to my neck.

“J-Jinyoung oppa?”

He scrambled up from where he was sitting. He pushed the two vamps away from me and hissed at the two vampires, showing his fangs. They hissed back at him from the sudden interference but backed off. He turned around, facing me,

“Are you alr- OMO! You’re hurt!!! Omomomomomomo….. Yah, Sandeul-ah, CNU hyung, can you help me bring Erin-ah over there?! Quickly please!”

CNU oppa and Sandeul oppa came over and the three gently picked me up and dragged me over to the corner where they were sitting previously. Gongchan oppa smiled at me in a silent greet. I smiled back at him and asked no one in particular,

“W-Where’s Baro oppa?”

Sandeul oppa answered,

“U-Um… Well… The five of us were together, but now… We don’t know where he is. Someone in Beast took him away...”

 

 

Yay~ another chapter finished! i hope you liked it~ please subscribe and comment!