Chapter 10

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

 

I kept quiet and stared him wide eyed. The smirk never left his face, as he called into the house,

“Yah, Sungyeol-ah! Our visitor is here.”

The guy named Sungyeol arrived at the door with ropes.

“Yah, Dongwoo hyung… Let’s go! We’re in a rush, aren’t we?!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

He lunged towards me and blindfolded my eyes as Sungyeol tied ropes around my wrists. I struggled,

“Y-Yah! Who are you guys?! And what are you doing?!?!”

“Don’t worry hon, you’ll be just fine!”

I felt something hit me really hard in the stomach and I passed out.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I walked away from Erin-ah just for a few moments, and when I return, she’s gone! Gaaah! Where’d she go?! I picked up her scent and followed it to a house that wasn’t far from here. I saw three figures on the driveway. I knew who they were, one of them was Erin-ah and the other ones were very troublesome vampires. Good thing that their entire group wasn’t here. The two vampires were Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

“What are you guys up to this time?”

Dongwoo looked up and smirked and said,

“Ah~ long time no see, Jinyoung. We’re just kidnapping this girl and bringing her somewhere.”

“To where exactly?”

“None of your business.”

Suddenly Sungyeol jumped and attacked me as Dongwoo zoomed away.

*Dang it… I need to get Erin-ah back, but Sungyeol is here!*

I retreated to go warn the others.

-hours later, Erin’s POV-

I woke up and I was sitting on a comfortable chair. My wrists were still tied together and I was still blindfolded.

“Good afternoon, girl.” A guy’s voice startled me.

“Um… where am I? I feel pressure in my ears.”

Another voice answered,

“You are in a private jet. We’re almost at our destination, so we won't be taking off the blindfold." 

I sighed having mixed emotions. I was scared, annoyed and confused.

*Was I kidnapped? Do Baro oppa and the others know these guys?*

I mentally shrugged and tried to get my wrists out of the ropes. One of the guys noticed and slapped my face, and my head hit a wall. 

"Yah, sit still! We have five minutes until landing!"

I sighed once more and sat silently. We were finally landing and someone roughly pulled me up as we were still barely touched the ground. As we hit the ground, I lost my balence and fell into another person's chest.

"Yah!! Get off of my chest!!!"

I was shoved forward, quickly regaining my balence. We eventually got to the front, and waited until the plane parked. Someone picked me up bridal style and brought me out of the jet. I could tell that we were outside, due to the bright sunlight.

"U-um..."

"Neh?"

"May I ask where we are?"

"You're far away from home."

I was thrown into the back of a car and they got in the front. They started driving for hours and hours. It felt like forever!

*Jinyoung oppa... Baro oppa... Where are you?*

I grew bored of struggling and ending up getting hit. So I decided to just give up and fall asleep. I woke up to the car doors opening and being pulled out. It was still light outside, I could still tell that through my blindfold. They pushed me into some building, and we walked around for about five minutes before I was shoved into a small room. It started to lift after they pushed a button. It must have been an elevator that we were in. I focused on their soft conversation. Now that I think about it, it was probably Sungyeol and Dongwoo. After standing in the elevator for a few minutes, the doors opened and again, I was shoved out, and led up a couple steps before a door opened. A big breeze hit me. It wasn't cold, nor hot. It was a comfortable warm breeze. We were outside now and the sun shined against my face. I heard a female's voice command someone,

"You may take off her blindfold." 

I felt someone roughly rip the blindfold off of my eyes. I blinked at the sudden brightness and looked around. It seemed to be around sunset, and I noticed that I was on the roof of a very very tall building. There were seven handsome men surrounding me. They seemed to be around my age too, but they looked a bit paler than normal, and their eyes were glowing red. I noticed the red head named Dongwoo and Sungyeol from earlier.

*Th-they're vampires!*

I looked around and saw a female glaring at me. She also seemed to be a vampire. She muttered,

"Kill her.”

"But miss, shouldn't you introduce yourself to her before she dies?"

"I guess that you're right, Woohyun-ah... Hello, I am Minhee, one of the elite vampires of this cold world. Any human that knows about us vampires shall die. Especially if they fall in love with my first lover. You boys may kill her now.”

“Mistress, before we kill her, we’d like to toy with her first. We want to see what kind of person she is before she dies.”

“Go ahead. Torture her to death!”

Suddenly, everyone stepped aside except for a guy who stood in front of me.

“I suppose I should introduce myself. There are six others here anyways… I’m Hoya.” Then a wicked looking smile appeared on his face.

I didn’t have enough time to think, do to him attacking me with a huge side kick. I flew into the metal railings that were across the building’s roof. He suddenly appeared before me and leaned for my neck. With the little amount of strength I had, I lifted a leg, kicking him to the side. He toppled over and glared at me. I slowly stood up and another guy approached me,

“I’m Woohyun, nice to meet you.”

He grabbed my arm and threw me back into the center, breaking my arm in the process. I landed right in front of another guy. I refused to utter a scream of pain and to hold back my tears.

“Hello~ I’m Sungjong~ I’m the makne out of all of my friends.”

He broke my hands with his sight. As I was distracted with my hands, he took a step towards me and  his fangs grew. His fangs lightly scraped against my neck, but I elbowed him in the stomach just in time for me to take a few steps away from him. Another guy came over,

“I’m Sunggyu, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

He stared at me and suddenly there was a ripple in the air. A second later I felt pressure against my chest. I flew backwards into a concrete wall and my ribs snapped in half. I fell onto the ground in front of me, coughing up blood. I noticed that my arm and my opposite collar bone were bleeding. Sunggyu said,

“Those ripples that you saw, they’re sharp strands of air. They can wound you.”

He continued doing that, making me fly across the rooftop multiple times, cutting me with air each time. By the time he was done having his fun, I was bleeding everywhere.

Suddenly, I took notice of a guy silently standing next to me.

“L is the name… The Master of Illusions.”

His eyes turned from red to gold. It seemed that I was no longer on the building. I was in the middle of an alleyway at night. I tried moving my feet but the cement under my feet started melting and hardening around my ankles. I saw L standing in front of me. He just stared into my eyes, not moving an inch from where he was. My head started pulsing, giving me an enormous headache. My heart started beating harder and I looked up seeing L. There was a flash, and his own face was just an inch away from mine. I felt something stab my side and I looked down to see that he had a knife in his hand, and it was stuck in my side. I was suddenly knocked over and the illusion faded away. I looked at my side to see no knife.

*It felt so real though…*

I looked up to see Sungyeol.

“I’m pretty sure that you already know my name… Just to refresh your memory, I am Sungyeol.”

His took an arm and twisted it in a way that I didn’t think was possible. I suppressed a scream. All of the sudden, from above, I was kicked in the head. It was Dongwoo. I remembered him because of his red hair that stood out.

He took one of my legs, twisting it also in a way that I didn’t think was possible. Again, I refused to scream, but tears finally poured out. He evilly grinned,

“Stubborn, aren’t you?”

I didn’t say anything.

“Hmmm… I’m going to hurt you enough until you scream. Or at least enough to make you beg, ‘Dongwoo oppa! Please stop!’ “

“I refuse to say anything like that!” I yelled at him.

He smirked, grabbed my leg and flung me twenty feet into the sky. He jumped of a few buildings at lightning speed and met my height. As we both fell, he was face to face with me, on top of me. We descended quite a few feet. He kissed my forehead before punching me in the stomach, collecting a lot more speed as we fell. It was like he was chasing me down until I hit the roof again. He landed with his elbow about eight inches above my knee, shattering my upper leg’s bone. I in a breath, it was really hard to breathe now.

He frowned at my stubbornness. A minute passed in silence. An evil smile crept up onto his face as he got a new idea. Since he was basically laying down next to me, he created a tall ring of blue fire around us. He crawled up and got on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. He still had that smile on his face and I saw his fangs grow out. He whispered in my ear,

“This is your last chance. Scream for me, or beg for mercy.”

I glared at him,

“No. I refuse to.”

“You’re about to be killed! Are you really willing to give your life up?!” he snarled.

“If I get killed, so be it! My boyfriend and his friends will avenge me.”

He laughed,

“Hahaha! Whatever you say!”

He didn’t hesitate and bent down to my neck. He briefly it before biting down. I felt my blood leaving my body quickly. Not long after he bit down, I felt something cold enter my bloodstream. I had a flashback.

-Flashback-

“Baro oppa?”

“Neh?”

“How do you make vampires?”

“A vampire has to bite a human, and the venom in his or her saliva will spread throughout the human’s body. After the venom is thoroughly spread out, the human has to drink some of the vampire’s blood.”

“Then what will happen if the human doesn’t drink the vampire’s blood?”

“…”

I looked at him waiting for an answer.

A minute passed and he finally answered,

“Then the human will die a slow and painful death, as the venom will eat away at the muscles after fully spreading out.”

After he answered, there was an eerie silence.

-End of flashback-

The venom was spreading throughout my body as every second passed by. Of course Dongwoo wasn’t planning on making me a vampire. He wanted me to die the slow and painful way. I started to feel lightheaded due to the amount of blood that Dongwoo was out of me. More tears spilled out of my eyes. My eyes started to get heavy as more blood left my body. After another minute, Dongwoo pulled away, with blood trickling down from his mouth. Suddenly, the door to the roof was broken down.

“YOUR SHINEE STARS HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE RESCUE~! ALONG WITH THEIR PALS, B1A4~!”

Ten people ran through the doorway and showed themselves.

“Yah, Onew hyung, that sounded really cheesy!” A diva-like guy nagged.

“Well too bad! I already said it!

 I thought,

*Who is SHINee? And who is B1A4?*

A familiar voice answered,

*They’re just names for groups of vampires… Everyone that you know of is B1A4, the five other guys that came with us is known as SHINee and the seven guys who you encountered with here are called Infinite.*

*Baro oppa!*

*Neh, we’re here.*

Everyone took notice of my blood dripping from Dongwoo’s mouth. SHINee’s and B1A4’s eyes turned bright red in anger.

Minhee stated,

“It looks like you guys have arrived just a little bit too late to save your precious girl.”

Jinyoung oppa stared at me, and said,

“Erin-ah is still breathing, maybe we can save her somehow.”

Everyone scattered fighting individually. Everyone in SHINee had one person from Infinite, and CNU oppa and Sandeul oppa took on one Infinite member each. Jinyoung oppa, Baro oppa and Gongchan zoomed over to me, but Minhee intersected their path. 

“I won’t be letting you guys get anywhere near the girl.”

My vision started blurring as I felt the venom working on my body. I blinked hard a few times to make my vision clear again. Everyone began fighting each other. All of this was happening just for my sake. I felt so guilty. The reason that everyone was here was because of me! I shouldn’t have followed that girl! I went straight into their trap!

Suddenly, black dots started overcoming my vision. I was blacking out!

*No! I want to see what happens!*

I shook my head again, and the black dots disappeared for a few minutes. Every few minutes, I had to clear my vision to watch what was happening. It looked like the diva guy from SHINee was having a little bit of trouble, but he still managed to fight back. I watched Baro oppa. He easily evaded all of Minhee’s attacks, due to his special power to read minds. Jinyoung oppa and Gongchan attacked. Suddenly, I felt an intense pain in my heart. With each beat, it burned and felt like it was being stabbed. After half of a second, it spread to my entire body. I finally let it out. I screamed.

 

 

SURPRISE~!!!!!!! :D :D :D yes, the redhead is Dongwoo from Infinite~ but its his Before the Dawn look! :D sooo! did you like the surprise guest characters?!?!?! along with SHINee!!! I COULDN'T RESIST!!! xD anywhoo~ please subscribe and comment!!! doing that always makes my day better! :D thanks to all of you who have subscribed and commented! it truely makes me happy that people actually like my story!