Chapter 15

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

 

The five of them stood their ground, not wanting to hurt me in the process of trying to fight Kikwang. Suddenly Thunder stopped from his attacking and secondarily paused.

“Yah, Kikwang! There’s been a change of plans!”

“What is it now?”

“Rain wants us to retreat… Apparently Beast was able to knock out B1A4 temporarily. He wants us to bring them to the castle.”

My heart dropped. B1A4 was temporarily knocked out!

“Aish… Well, I guess we’ll meet again, SHINee. I look forward to that day.”

Kikwang smirked and took the sword before the both of them disappeared. I felt a sting in my eyes as the blue color faded away and I got control of my body once more. I felt mentally exhausted, and collapsed to the ground. Before I hit the ground, Key umma caught me in his arms and said,

“You must be tired. Go to sleep.”

I slowly nodded and closed as he put his hand over my forehead to calm me down, also acting as an ice pack since they were cold. I took a deep breath and fell immediately fell sleep.

I woke up later to find myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. I was still sleepy and unaware that someone was laying in the bed next to me. So when I rolled over, my face hit someone’s chest. I tiredly looked up to see Jonghyun oppa. He smiled at me and said,

“Well, good morning to you!”

“E-Eh? Oppa? Where are we?”

“We’re in my room!”

I suddenly remembered what happened before I passed out. I quickly sat up and said,

“What are we going to do to save B1A4?! They were taken away, weren’t they?!”

“Calm down, Erin-ah. We’re still thinking about that. For now we’re just standing by until someone thinks of something.”

“Oh… What time is it now?”

“It’s 7:00am. You’ve been asleep for a whole day!”

“WHAT?! Seriously?”

“Neh!”

“Omo! That’s a really long time! I have to get ready for school!”

“I guess you should… There’s a toothbrush, towel and some clothes for you in the bathroom that’s across from this room. Taemin’s going to B1A4’s place to get your stuff.”

“Okay, thank you oppa.”

He nodded and I left to go to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on the clothes. I blushed… they weren’t girls’ clothing. They seemed to be Jonghyun oppa’s clothing style, but would be too small for him to fit into. Another thing seemed to make me blush… I had to wear boxers… Kind of like the same time when I had to wear Baro oppa’s clothes. I finished getting dressed, and looked at myself in the mirror. They seemed to be a little baggy, but other than that, it seemed fine. I went out of the bathroom and went into Jonghyun oppa’s room and he smiled at me.

“You look silly in those clothes.”

I rolled my eyes,

“In a bad way?”

“In a cute dongsaeng way!”

He got up from his bed and walked me out to the kitchen where Key umma was cooking. Everyone was already sitting at the table, waiting for the food to be served. I sat in between Taemin and Jonghyun. Taemin poked me,

“I put your bag of stuff next to the couch.”

I smiled,

“Okay, thank you Taemin.”

He beamed back at me and offered,

“Did you want some banana milk?”

“Um… Sure.”

He quickly got up, went to the refrigerator and back, handing me a cup of banana milk. I smiled,

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome!”

Key umma came to the table, setting down the food, and sitting next to Jonghyun oppa.

“Let’s eat!”

All of us ate for fifteen minutes and brought our plates to the sink. I couldn’t help but feel mopey since B1A4 was gone. I walked to school with the SHINee oppas, but I realized,

“You guys don’t go to school with me…”

Key umma smiled,

“Silly, Erin-ah! We’re exchanging schools to be with you, since your oppas aren’t here.”

“Oh, alright!”

We arrived and girls started screaming,

“OH MY GOD, DID THEY JUST EXCHANGE TO OUR SCHOOL?!”

“MINHO OPPA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

“I LOVE YOU TAEMIN!!!”

“ONEW!!!”

“MARRY ME, JONGHYUN OPPA!”

*Are they also widely known around here too?*

I nudged Jonghyun oppa,

“Are you guys also popular here?”

“Neh… all of the vamp groups are popular around every school.”

The girls noticed me once more, just like the usual and quieted down, asking,

“Is she a or what!? First she’s with Baro oppa and his friends, now she’s with my Jonghyun oppa? AND his friends?”

Jonghyun oppa whispered in my ear,

“Are you always bullied here?”

I whispered back,

“N-neh… Those girls already really hate me since I hung out with B1A4.”

He seemed to think silently as we continued to stroll around as fangirls followed us.

“Omo, that girl isn’t even wearing her own clothes again!!!! Did she do something with Jonghyun oppa?! Those are his old clothes from a few years ago!!!”

Suddenly, I felt weight around my shoulders. I looked at the source of the weight. Jonghyun oppa had put an arm around me and glared at the girls saying,

“Yah… Stay away from her and don’t talk about her! She’s my one and only! So if you even bother to talk behind her back, or even lay a finger on her, you’re dealing with trouble! And to answer your question, she did sleep in my room last night. She slept for a very long time.”

The girls stopped where they were, with wide eyes getting sick thoughts in their heads. I hid my face in Jonghyun oppa’s chest, muffling my laughs. As soon as we were out of hearing range and out of their sight, everyone in SHINee started laughing really hard. Jonghyun oppa laughed,

“Yes, you’re my one and only sister, not lover! And yes, you did sleep in my room… but for literally 24 hours!”

Key laughed,

“I’d be nagging you about how mean that was hyung, but I have to admit, that was pretty funny!!!”

After all of our laughing died down, Taemin asked me,

“Are you my noona? Or am I your oppa?”

“Hmmm… I don’t know! When were you born?”

“July 18, 1993”

“Omo! You’re my oppa!”

“COOL!!! I’m finally the older one!!!”

He beamed as he went to Key umma to tell him that he was my oppa. We went to the front office to get their new schedules. It turned out that Key umma and Minho oppa were both in my elective class, which was Astronomy. Onew oppa was in my math class and Jonghyun oppa was in my arts class which was 3D-Design. I smiled, glad that I had them in some of my classes.

The early bell rang, and we went to our classes. My first class was 3D-Design with Jonghyun oppa. It was not a silent class. Everyone was allowed to talk. We walked to the classroom together in silence. I sat down at my seat since the teacher told Jonghyun oppa to introduce himself to the class as the bell rang.

“Hello, my name is Kim Jonghyun, please take care of me.”

“Good, Jonghyun. Sit anywhere you like, there is no seating chart in this class.”

As soon as the teacher stopped talking, all of the girls shouted,

“SIT WITH ME OPPA!!!”

“DON’T SIT NEXT TO THAT !!!”

Jonghyun oppa ignored those comments and nonchalantly walked over to the seat next to me. The girls looked at me in envy and gave me hateful glares. Today, we started a new project with clay. We were supposed to make a hollow animal, and the deadline was next week on Friday. I smiled, getting an idea. I started making a hollow body, and a head. I saw Jonghyun oppa stare at the clump of clay, pouting to himself.

“Aish… What should I make?” Suddenly, his face lit up as he started making something.

The class passed by as Jonghyun oppa and I had small conversations as we worked on our clumps of clay. The day passed on along with talk time with everyone else in SHINee. I still felt empty at times, because I missed Baro oppa. It felt as if more than half of my heart was taken from me.

Days passed by, and each day, I seemed to get more depressed as hours passed by. It was mostly Key umma and Jonghyun oppa trying to cheer me up, but it didn’t do much. Onew oppa announced,

“We’re going to go save B1A4.”

“B-Bwoh? Now?”

“Neh… Erin-ah is coming with us too.”

Jonghyun oppa objected,

“She shouldn’t come with us. That place is filled with bloodthirsty vampires!”

“But if we leave here, vampires can attack her at any given time, and we aren’t around to protect her.”

Jonghyun oppa didn’t say anything.

“Are you guys ready?”

“Neh…”

Suddenly a giant red portal opened up, in the middle of the living room. I held onto Jonghyun oppa’s hand as we walked in. I saw nothing but red for a minute until I saw sunlight in the distance.

 

 

Heeyy~ new chapter! please subscribe and comment, it gives me motivation to write!