Chapter 11

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

(Note: this chapter has violence :p just warning ya...)

-Erin's POV-

Everyone secondarily paused and stared at me, as I slowly curled myself into a ball on my side. Everyone in SHINee and B1A4 fought even harder after they heard me. The pain intensified with each heartbeat. And each heartbeat throbbed harder and harder. Instead of black spots taking over my sight, everything blurred and turned to a hazy white. My hearing was also tuned out. The only thing that I could hear was my heartbeat struggling against the venom. Not only that, but my body turned numb. I couldn't feel anything.

-Baro's POV-

A sudden scream erupted from Erin-ah, startling all of us. We secondarily paused to look at her, and see her curl herself into a ball. I felt my anger start to boil up inside me. All of us continued to fight, but this time, we fought harder. I watched Erin-ah for just a few more seconds to see her eyes close. I looked up into the sky as I evaded Minhee's attacks. Dark clouds were quickly rolling in. This was going to be one very long fight. I landed behind Minhee and gave her a powerful kick in her side, catching her off guard. She hissed at the sudden hit.

Minutes passed...

Erin-ah was still alive, but just barely hanging onto life. Right now, it was storming heavily, making the rooftop slippery. Sandeul hyung's special power was pretty much no use now. The flames would be put out by the rain, and the clouds were way too thick for the sunlight to penetrate through them. I heard Sandeul hyung and Dongwoo curse in their minds. I forgot that Dongwoo was also a fire user, but his was ten times hotter than Sandeul hyung's. All of us were panting, including Infinite and SHINee. All of us needed blood soon to regain our energy. Suddenly lightning cracked into the atmosphere. It was followed by man other bolts of lightning. This was a lightning storm. I took in a deep breath and charged at Minhee. She smirked and dodged my attack.

*Shoot lava at him..... Now!*

I quickly dove for the ground, just in time to dodge her shot of lava, which quickly turned to rock as it came in contact with the rain.

*How does he keep on dodging my attacks?! I feel like I'm forgetting something.*

I smirked at her and attacked her as she kept on pondering. Jinyoung hyung closed his eyes, gathering enough power to focus so that he could injure her physically. He recently also figured out how to rip muscles and tendons apart just by using his hands. As I distracted Minhee with kicking, Gongchan-ah snuck up behind her and froze her hands and feet in place. She just smiled and slowly melted the ice with her lava. Jinyoung hyung finally attacked her all over, ripping tendons and muscles apart in her arms and legs. She simply ignored the pain and hit  Jinyoung hyung with a whip of lava, burning his arm to the bone in the process. I thought to myself,

*This is going to take forever! How can we kill her?!*

Jinyoung hyung sat there, quickly healing his third degree burn.

I glanced at Erin-ah. Every few minutes, it seemed that she would wince and let out a silent scream due to the venom in her.

*I hope that we can finish Minhee off before Erin-ah really passes away. NO! She won't die! I have to believe in her!*

Then I realized, Minhee was my first lover... This may sound scandalous and mean, but it may be a way to distract her. I pushed my thoughts into Jinyoung hyung's and Gongchan's head.

*I have an idea guys, but this may be the mean way...*

Jinyoung hyung asked,

*What's on your mind?*

*Just step back a few paces and pause from your attacking.*

Gongchan asked,

*Why?*

I put a smirk in my thoughts,

*I'm about to seduce her... Right when she falls for me, use all of your powers and attack her from behind.*

Suddenly, I heard a cry in agony. Woohyun fell to the ground, as green specs started lifting from his body. He was dying. Whenever a vampire dies, their body doesn't turn to dust. Green specs rise from their bodies and then the body disappears into thin air. Jonghyun cheered in success. He turned and looked at me, smirking. I looked back at him and pushed a thought into his head,

*Go help the others, please.*

He nodded and went to help CNU hyung.

Four more screams in agony were heard at the same time. It was Sungjong, Hoya, L and Sungyeol. CNU hyung, Sandeul hyung, Key and Taemin seemed to be relieved from their fight. I pushed another thought to all of them,

*Please help Onew and Minho with Dongwoo and Sunggyu.*

All of them nodded and helped them.

Gongchan and Jinyoung hyung stopped attacking Minhee and stepped away. She looked at them in confusion as I walked silently over to her. She looked at me as I stopped right in front of her. I did a hair flip, to look at her. She seemed a bit stunned.

*Omo... That was y... Especially since he's soaking wet...*

"Yah, Minhee."

She looked at me in the eye, full with wonder.

"Why don't we just stop this fighting and just get back together? And while we're at it, let's have a little bit of fun. I'm sure you'll have fun."

She seemed to think it over. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, shoving her chest onto mine. I avoided looking there and stared into her eyes. She said,

"I'll only come back if you promise that we'll have some fun. And you won't care about that human girl."

"I promise."

Then all of the sudden, Gongchan froze her entire body except for her waist. Gongchan was at an advantage since there was water all around us. I moved so that I was out of Minhee's grip as Jinyoung hyung came over and stabbed his hand through her waist. His hand came out through her back, causing a lot of bloodshed. Blood came out of , staining the ice that she was trapped in.

*H-How could I have left my guard down?*

I pushed a thought into her,

*You're waaaaay too love sick. You seriously think I'd take you back? HECK NO!*

*Ah... That's right.... You can read minds... That's... what... I was... forgetting...*

Gongchan let the ice break apart as Minhee fell over to the ground to her death. All of us sighed in relief. It was finally over. Now only Sunggyu and Dongwoo needed to be defeated. I wanted to kill Dongwoo personally, but I needed to get to Erin-ah... Wait... Dongwoo and Sunggyu were blocking everybody's way to get to Erin-ah's body. Of course. The three of us joined the fight.

It was frustrating with Sunggyu around. He had some crazy awesome, and powerful ability. No matter how much we tried attacking him, we just flew backwards with fresh wounds. It seemed like none of us could even touch him! I stopped attacking and decided to watch for a few minutes. Just by analyzing him and his way of using the ability, I finally noticed something.

*YAH!!! Everyone! I found out the key to his ability!*

They didn't stop their attacking, but were still listening.

*What is it?! Spit it out already!* Key nagged.

I rolled my eyes,

*After he uses his ability, he takes three seconds to recharge! So as he recharges, Dongwoo attacks or defends for him!*

*So if we ignore Dongwoo when he defends, and go to attack Sunggyu, we might be able to defeat them?* Taemin asked.

*Neh! Let's go!*

It took us a few tries to get on time, and I finally landed a hit on SUnggyu. Taemin and Jonghyun jumped in and helped, but soon enough, those three seconds were over, and we were pushed away. We kept at it for a few more minutes, as the lightning storm slowly let up. Now it was just a semi-heavy rain. Sandeul hyung was already preoccupied with fighting so he didn't bother to use light. He only used hand to hand combat, just like Dongwoo had to.

CNU hyung tried to use mind control on Dongwoo to keep him from moving around, but it only worked for about a minute. CNU tried to take complete control over Dongwoo, but Dongwoo doubled over clutching his head.

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD!!!!!" Dongwoo screamed.

CNU scowled and tried harder and he temporarily had control over Dongwoo. He made Dongwoo turn around and attack Sunggyu. Dongwoo had scratched Sunggyu in the face.

"YAH! Dongwoo-ah! What's wrong with you?!"

Dongwoo couldn't really answer right away,

"......Stupid..... Mind control..... Freak..."

Sunggyu quickly looked at CNU hyung and sent an attack to him, causing him to topple over, losing control of Dongwoo. Dongwoo finally had control over his body again. Minho snuck up on Sunggyu during his recharge and kicked him across the rooftop, using his long legs. Gongchan, Minho, Key, Onew and Jinyoung hyung went after Sunggyu. The rest of us focused on Dongwoo. He was basically fighting five vampires with special abilities all at the same time.

He dodged Taemin's zaps of lightning, blocked a kick from Sandeul hyung, spun around, attempting to punch Jonghyun, but it was dodged. Dongwoo ducked to avoid my attack which was an attempt to tackle him. I flipped in time and landed lightly on my feet. That distracted him enough to allow CNU hyung to take over his mind once more. He made Dongwoo stand still in the middle of us. I walked up face to face with him. I glared into his eyes as he scowled back at me.

"You bit my girlfriend. You bit my HUMAN girlfriend. She's most likely about to die any minute now!"

The rain had finally stopped and now it was just heavy clouds lingering around.

I chomped down onto his throat and ripped it out. It was finally the end. Not long after fell to the ground, there was a shriek that came from Sunggyu who soon fell to the ground. I suddenly remembered about Erin-ah. I zoomed over to her, along with Jinyoung hyung who saw me. We kneeled down at her side, and saw that her body was trembling due to how cold it was out here, especially right after a heavy lightning storm.

Jinyoung hyung felt around for a pulse.

"Her pulse is extremely weak and uneven..."

"What should we do?"

He gave me an unsure look.

"She can't be turned into a vampire... If a human gets bitten, then they need blood from their creator... Meaning, she would need Dongwoo's blood... But Dongwoo's body already has vanished."

I couldn't think of anything to say as everyone slowly approached us.

*I forgot to tell her about this part when she asked about making vampires...*

"Is there anything else that we can do?"

He looked away and said,

"Well..... There is a very risky thing to do-"

"Then let's do it."

"...Alright... If any of you guys know any humans with the blood type A, and are willing to give blood, call them now."

Everyone nodded as they took out their phones which were put into plastic bags, since they already knew about the weather before they came.

Five minutes later, a human boy came in. Jinyoung hyung explained the procedure to me,

"We will gather lots of blood from the human, and someone will have to bite Erin-ah, which I'm guessing is you, out all of the venom. As the venom is being out, we will have to give the human's blood to Erin-ah and I will be healing her as this is being done, since a lot of her muscle tissue is damaged already."

I nodded understanding him. As Jinyoung hyung gathered blood from the boy, I stared at Erin-ah. Every few seconds, her face would twitch in pain. Later, Key and Jinyoung hyung came back with four packets of blood.

*Wow... will she really need that much blood?*

Jinyoung and Key kneeled down next to me at Erin's side.

"Are you ready, Baro-ah?"

"Neh."

The air started to get much colder. It was cold enough so that it could hail anytime soon.

I took her wrist and bit down into it, tasting Dongwoo's venom in her blood. Key put a needle into her arm, inserting the blood, as Jinyoung started healing her wounds and broken bones. I pulled away, spitting out Erin's tainted blood to my side, away from everyone. It was dark red with black stains in it. I returned my mouth to her wrist and repeated it about ten times. An hour later, we were almost done. Her blood turned redder, with less black stains in it.

*One more time...*

I brought my lips back to her wrist one more time, taking one last mouthful of her blood. I spit it out for the last time and Key pulled the needle out. Jinyoung hyung was just about done, since he got better at healing from healing Erin-ah all the time. When all of us finished, we sat there for a minute, holding our breath, unsure if it worked. Suddenly, I felt something frozen land on the top of my hand. It was a snowflake... The three of us looked up to see it snowing. I looked back down at Erin-ah, as a snowflake landed on the corner of her eye, instantly melting making it look like she shed a tear.

-Erin's POV-

I had a sudden vision, as I lost sight of what was happening in the fight. I was standing in the middle of nowhere. Everywhere was still white and hazy. I brought up a hand to my face. *Good... at least I can still see my body... and I'm not some gross goopy figure or a ghost.*

I walked around for a minute until i saw a faint figure in the distance. I heard a whisper,

"Come to me, Erin-ah."

I looked around, but no one seemed to be around except that faint figure. The voice whispered again,

"Go to the figure in the distance. Do not be afraid."

The voice seemed gentle, with ease. I trusted the whispers and walked to the figure up ahead. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a yound lady on a stone bench. She was beautiful! She had a tall figure, nice curves, long black hair, a matured baby face and beautiful lavender colored eyes. She smiled at me in a friendly way,

"Hello there, Erin-ah."

"H-hello..... Where are we?"

"We are in Finality."

"Finality?"

"It is a place where people go when they're in the middle of life and death. It is where the person must decide whether or not he or she shall live. Erin-ah, I am the queen of vampires, I know of every vampire on Earth and every human who seemed to have caught my attention with their doings. I know who you are because I have heard rumors about you being in love with a handsome young vampire."

"N-neh... The rumors are true. I-is it wrong for a human to be in love with a vampire?"

"I don not know the answer to that. What do you think? Do you think that it is wrong?"

I thought for a moment.

"I don't think so. If its true love that brought us together, then I don't think that it's wrong."

"Then it is not wrong to love a vampire. Erin-ah, you decide for yourself on what is right and what is wrong. Do not rely on others to decide for you. Do not be influenced by other people's decisions.... For my opinion, I thought it was wrong because a monster like a vampire can kill an innocent young life so easily. People follow that opinion only if they believe in it too. Do you understand?"

I slowly nodded at her. A minute of silence passed as a light breeze seemed to push by. I suddenly asked her,

"What is a beautiful queen like you doing here in Finality?"

"I am only here in a vision. My real body is elsewhere.... Erin-ah,"

I looked at her.

"It's about my time to leave, so you need to make your final decision now."

I nodded, already knowing my answer.

 

 

HEY GUYS~ i think i made this chapter longer xDD i hope that you liked it~ even though it may or may not have turned out the way you wanted it to! and IM SO SORRY THAT I KILLED INFINITE!!!! T___T  i dont have anything against them or anything!! i actually love them! they just seemed to be good enemy characters!!! anyways~ subscribe and comment! it makes me happy! :D