Chapter 19

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

 

-Baro’s POV-

As soon as I heard Erin-ah scream the loudest that she ever has, I shook my head, regaining some of my sanity.

*I’m doing this for Erin-ah! I need to save her and protect her!*

I started pulling at the chains and struggled against them.

*I… must… do this… for Erin-ah!*

I gave the chains one last powerful yank and that pulled them out of the wall. I yanked them off of my arms and ankles and started panting.

*Whew! I don’t think I’ve been this drained of power in forever!*

I heard Erin-ah’s heartbeat racing, only making her bleeding neck bleed faster. The scent of her fresh blood drove me crazy! I stood there emotionless, and unmoving.

*Relax Baro… You would never hurt Erin-ah… But then again, I’m really thirsty- NO! BARO! You love her to death! But the blood is tempting… AISHHH!!!! NO, BARO, YOU LOVE HER! SHE’S YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU ARE HER BOYFRIEND!!!! THAT’S FINAL!!!!*

Her heartbeat racing didn’t make matters any better as I bent over, clutching my head. Everyone’s thoughts echoed in my head without me wanting them to. This is what happened when I was extremely fatigued and in need of blood.

Rain hadn’t noticed that I escaped, and continued fighting. I looked at Erin-ah and turned away, covering my nose. Every time that I glanced at her or even thought about her, all I thought about was just blood. I decided to just go up against Rain.

*If I die tonight, then it’s to protect Erin-ah.*

I launched myself at Rain.

-Erin’s POV-

Baro oppa had finally escaped the chains. He just stood there for a moment, looking like he was thinking something over. I thought about the gem in my pocket as my heart still raced and Baro oppa attacked Rain.

*Why is it that my heart always races whenever Baro oppa fights?*

*Because I’m fighting out of my love for you.*

I watched him and everyone else fight each other. It’s obvious that SHINee and B1A4 except Baro oppa had regained some of their strength, but Rain seemed to be extremely powerful. Rain attacked Baro oppa, but he dodged it just in time!

*Aishh! I don’t want to watch!*

I sighed and closed my eyes, focusing on the pain that the curse mark gave me. Suddenly, I heard flowing water… First it sounded like a small creek, to a fast flowing river. I opened my eyes to see Rain standing on a giant wave of water that was about fifteen in height and width. Everyone froze where they were as their eyes widened. Even Gongchan oppa couldn’t control that much water! Yoseob just chuckled and said,

“This is getting good!!! I wonder what’s going to happen?!”

I looked away, afraid of what was going to happen. I heard the wave of water move further away from where Yoseob and I were. There was a large crashing sound, and the sound of water slowed down until there was an eerie silence. My heart stopped racing and went back to its normal rhythm. I thought to myself,

*Wh-What just happened…?*

I slowly opened my eyes to see what had happened. Rain stood on the other side of the room, about twenty feet away from everyone. I looked at SHINee and B1A4. All of them were on the ground, as if they were crushed from the pressure of the water. I looked back at Rain. He was clutching his head and panting. He told Beast and the others,

“I used up all of my power to do that one last wave… I think they’re done now…”

My heart clenched, squeezing the last tears out of me. They weren’t tears from pain and torture, but tears of sadness. Everyone nodded, agreeing with him. Then all of the sudden, everyone’s gaze shifted to me.

Rain slowly walked over to me and kneeled down. I looked away, scared and not wanting to meet eye contact. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He stared at me as if he was staring into my soul.

“Young human, after going through all of these troubles, you may live in almost complete peace.”

Green specs started lifting from his body. I stared at him, startled by the specs.

“Ah, looks like this is my last moment to live…”

He stood up and faced everyone else.

“Young vampires, MBLAQ and Beast, this is my last moment here. I am no longer your boss. Do what you want, and stay out of trouble.”

“Neh.” All of them responded in unison with glum looks.

“Goodbye~”

Then his entire body burst into the green specs that disappeared into thin air. Yoseob silently looked at me, receding the curse mark back to its original state. I sighed in relief and slowly sat up. I quickly remembered,

“BARO OPPA!”

I got up and sprinted over to his body. His eyes were closed. I shook him,

“Baro oppa! Don’t tell me that you’re dead! Baro oppa!!”

He didn’t move nor make a sound. I suddenly remembered,

*The gem!!!!*

I quickly pulled it out from my pocket and stared at it. The rose was completely wilted and all of the petals were piled on top of each other. I checked for the pink color. There was only a tiny spec left. Green specs started lifting from everyone’s body in B1A4 and SHINee. I looked back down at the gem in my hand as it slowly started to disintegrate from the top.

*N-No… This can’t happen… No….*

I felt overwhelming tears pour down my cheeks once more. I had enough crying but, seeing Baro oppa like this was too hard to handle. The gem disintegrated until the rose petals flew out and circled around me as the last spec of pink gently rested on my palm. I stared at it for fifteen seconds before I sadly blew at it and it flew off, disappearing into thin air. The rose petals stopped circling me and caught onto a breeze, and flew out an open window.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I sobbed into my legs, feeling a small breeze. I heard Beast and MBLAQ gasp. A second passed in silence and I felt a hand on my shoulder as a familiar feminine voice called,

“Erin-ah…”

I stopped from my sobbing and slowly lifted my head. She had a tall figure, nice curves, long black hair, a matured baby face and beautiful lavender colored eyes. She smiled at me in a friendly way,

“Hello there, Erin-ah. It’s nice to finally meet you in person.”

“Omo… Y-You’re…”

She nodded, confirming what I trailed off at.

“The King does not know that I have left the castle. That was the only way that I was able to leave.”

I nodded, understanding what she meant.

 “You poor thing, come here.” She opened her arms wide, for a hug.

I stood up and hugged her tightly as she gently wrapped her arms around me. After a few minutes of her silencing my cries, she pulled away and asked,

“Erin-ah, do you know why I am crowned as the Queen?”

I shook my head no.

“I am crowned as the Queen because I can control life and the deaths between vampires.”

“R-Really?”

“Neh… I can bring back the lives of SHINee and B1A4. But since they are large groups, I can only bring them back to life and leave them in a coma. Is that alright with you, Erin-ah?”

“N-Neh… Thank you so much. Do you know approximately when they’ll wake up?”

“Sorry Erin-ah, unfortunately I do not. It all depends how physically tired that they were.”

We hugged one last time before she went to work on SHINee first. She waved her hand in the air in large circles. After a few waves, it seemed that purple specs gathered around her hand. She stopped the waving and walked over to Onew oppa first. She put her hand over his forehead for two minutes before walking over to the next four. She moved onto B1A4 and ended with Baro oppa. When she finished, she smiled at me and said,

“Your Baro oppa is back alive now, and free from his curse. I hope all goes well between the two of you.”

“Thank you…”

She turned and faced MBLAQ and Beast with a hard stare. The ten of them flinched at her stare. The looks on their faces were priceless! Yoseob even dropped his second bag of popcorn.

“I have decided to give you guys a chance and let you live. Do not take advantage of it and attack any of these innocent vampires or Erin-ah. I will know if you are attacking them, and if you ever do, I may take back my words on letting you live.”

All of them looked guilty and mumbled,

“Neh, your highness…”

“Now, you guys will have to help Erin-ah bring back the bodies of B1A4 and SHINee back to their home. And when I mean help, I mean all of you do it for her.”

“Neh…”

She turned to face me and smiled. I smiled back and said,

“Thank you so much.”

She looked at the guys who flinched again and they started to walk over to the bodies and pick them up. Well Yoseob just lifted his palm and Taemin oppas body started floating next to him.

She said to them,

“Once you have dropped her off with the bodies, you must apologize to her. That is the key to reopen the portal so that you may come back.”

They nodded as she turned back to me and smiled,

“Have a safe trip going back home, Erin-ah.”

I nodded and she opened a blue portal.

Beast, MBLAQ and I went into the portal, and a minute later, we were back in SHINee’s house. SHINee was set down in the living room. Yoseob poofed us over to B1A4’s house. Doojoon had a sweat drop face and said,

“I forgot that we broke the window… Heh heh heh… Yoseob?”

Yoseob rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, fixing the window.

“Thank you Yoseob…”

“No problem…” They laid B1A4 in the living room too and finally apologized, one by one. Then the portal was able to open up and they left. I was now left alone with my B1A4 oppas. I dragged them one by one to their bedrooms. I stood next to Baro oppa and sighed.

*When are you going to wake up? …..Saranghae, Baro oppa. I guess that I’ll just have to wait by your side until you wake up.*

 

 

~Fin~

YAYYYYY~ I FINALLY FINISHED MY FIRST STORY!!! how did you guys like it?! anywho, i hope that you enjoyed the story! it was really fun to write!!! i was surprised that i didn't slack off on this story!!!! anywho~ see you another time! heehee

hint: there will eventually be a sequel!

heeheeheehee... started a foreward so far! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/64175