Chapter 4

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

-Baro's POV-

Lunch was pretty funny when Gongchan ah restrained Jinyoung hyung! After Jinyoung reminded Erin about milk, I heard her thoughts about her injuries.

*Of course he knows about your injuries! It's kind of obvious, and I was there to see you basically broken on the floor!*

I finished grabbing my food which was mostly fruits.... I don't know why, but maybe it's my vampirism that makes me attracted to fruits and their juice. I silently watched Jinyoung and Gongchan bicker while I waited for Erin to finish picking out her food. She finished and we went to the table where Sandeul was already sitting at. Suddenly, I had a random craving for blood.

*Dang it! The animal blood didn't work last night! I need human blood! Crap!* I silently cursed in my head and continued eating.

For the most part of today, I completely ignored my instincts that wanted blood. When I got home from school, CNU explained to me about what had happened to Erin today. So as of right now, she's sleeping in his room... All of us finished our homework pretty quickly. I don't know HOW everyone got me to play Go Fish, but I proceeded in playing. CNU left, telling us that Erin was waking up.

"Baro-hyung! Do you have anyyyyy..... Eights?"

Just then, Erin-ah came out of CNU's room....

".......Go fish......." the corner of my mouth twitched in annoyance of this stupid card game.

-Erin's POV-

I had a weird dream.... or more like a flashback. I remembered what my parents did to me, the night before. I kept replaying what my parents said to me about being a girl... What was wrong with being a girl?! How would being a boy be a difference?! After that, one thing bugged me. Those red eyes that stared at me from my window sill... Were they real? Or was it just my imagination? I just couldn't put my finger on it....

After it seemed like a while, I finally woke up. I wasn't in my own house, gosh, if I was, I'd try running away as soon as possible! But I seemed to be in a bigger room than my tiny one! The room was super clean, the sheets were neatly tucked around me and it seemed that the room belonged to a guy. Suddenly the door opened, and closed as somebody entered. I moved my head to see CNU oppa walk to the side of the bed. He smiled and asked,

"How are you feeling?"

"U-um... Fine, I guess..." I lied, once more about my injuries. He gave me a suspicious look but shook it off. He helped me off of the bed and led me out of was I assumed, was his bedroom. We went into the living room where everyone was playing cards. Suddenly, Baro said,

".......Go fish....." and the corner of his mouth twitched. He looked annoyed. He looked as if he couldn't believe that he was actually playing Go Fish with everyone else. I held in a laugh

*I can't believe that Baro oppa would actually play Go Fish! Hahahaha!!!!*

Baro looked up at me with a playful glare. All of the sudden my stomach grumbled loudly, and everyone looked  up at me. I sheepishly smiled,

"Eheheheh.... I didn't really eat dinner last night, and didn't get enough to eat during lunch... hehehe..."

Jinyoung yelled,

"AWESOME!!!! I GET TO COOK NOW!!! Plus, it's already near dinner time! :D :D :D :D :D"

*Was I asleep for that long?*

"Oh, by the way Erin ah, you can take over my hand of cards while I cook!" Jinyoung yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

I nodded and took his spot where he previously sat as Sandeul offered me a cracked piece of a lollipop. That night, we played cards until it was finally time for dinner. We sat at the table and I felt a poke on my cheek from my right. I turned and saw Baro with a piece of food in his chopsticks. He held it up to my mouth,

"Say ahhhhh~"

I held in a giant blush...

"Ahhhh~"

And he fed me. Everyone started to feel left out and took their turns feeding me. Omo! It was so hard to keep myself from blushing! It was basically a chore for me to do so when ever I was around these guys! After dinner I debated whether or not if I wanted to go back home. I decided to. Maybe my parents forgave me? I walked home with Baro oppa around 9:00pm. We reached my house and he bid me goodbye after giving me a worried glance. I stepped into my house as quietly as I could. Suddenly, my 'umma and appa' appeared in front of me glaring holes into my forehead. My umma said,

"You should be lucky that we didn't hurt you that badly last night! Be greatful that you're still living, you worthless piece of trash!"

"She's not even worth being called being called a piece of trash!" my appa corrected.

"I guess you're right..." my umma confirmed.

"Erin-ah.... Just get out of our sight. We don't want to keep paying extra money because of you. You are no longer welcome here! We don't want to see your face ever again!" My appa shouted at me. Tears threatened to pour down my face, but I refused them to.

With that, they walked away and I went to my room, feeling anger rising up inside of me. Maybe I should just live with my oppas.... But then again, that's five guys and one girl. It wouldn't work out very well... I sighed and gathered all of my clothes in a giant bag. I shook my head and opened my door. It felt kind of odd, since I had to do everything left handed. Good thing that I practiced holding and using chopsticks with them when I was younger, out of curiousity. I didn't look suspicious today at lunch or dinner... Right?

Tonight I decided get rid of my anger and taking my leave by going a walk to nowhere in particular by myself. I grabbed my bag and walked through the front door, without glancing back at my parents who were watching tv.

I strolled around the neighborhood for a while and all of the sudden, I saw Baro. I called out his name and he quickly looked at me. I swear, his eyes were bright red. How was that even possible?!

*Wait... Those eyes oddly seem very familiar... I can't remember where exactly I remember seeing them...*

I blinked and he was suddenly right in front of me. Not just in front of me, but dangerously close to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a death grip. I whimpered in pain due to the pain in my ribs and my arm that was tightly bound against my side. Since he was a little taller than me, he slowly bent down to my neck. I panicked,

"B-Baro oppa? W-w-what are you d-d-doing?"

He didn't respond, so I tried getting out of his death grip, only making my pain even worse. I felt his mouth nearing my neck and he suddenly... it? Then I felt something sharp lightly graze over my skin, sending chills down my spine. I panicked even more and tried bending backwards, away from his head, which did nothing but make me whimper louder in pain, and make him lean more forward. I was so panicked at the moment, I couldn't think of doing anything except cry. I seriously didn't know what to do, since Baro was acting so strange all of the sudden.

"B-Baro oppa.... P-please stop!"

In a second, he launched himself off of me and stumbled a few paces away from me, breathing deeply as if he'd just ran a marathon. His eyes were slowly fading back to its normal color. I looked deeply into his eyes, and I saw pain and fear.

"E-Erin ah... I-I'm so sorry!!!"

In a flash, he was gone. I was left stunned on the sidewalk, unsure of what had just happened. After two minutes, Jinyoung came into view. He ran over to me with a worried expression.

"I'm guessing that you're confused about what just happened..."

"That's an understatement... I'm very confused..."

"C'mon, let's take a stroll."

He took my left arm and started pulling me with him. We ended up at a park and sat down at a bench, next to a street light. He started,

"So... Explain to me what you think happened back there."

"W-well," 

I explained everything to him in detail, and he just nodded without any interruptions. I finished,

"Annnd, I pretty much freaked out due to how strange Baro oppa was acting... Then you randomly popped out of no where... annnd yeah."

Jinyoung didn't say anything for a few seconds, then stated,

"Erin-ah,"

"Neh?"

"I think that you should know something about us... Us as in me, Baro, CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan... But promise that you won't freak out, panic or tell ANYONE about this? This is top secret and nobody should even know about this."

"O-okay... What is it?"

"We're all vampires with special abilities or powers."

"W-what?" Maybe I heard wrong...

"We're vampires."

I didn't know how to react.....

"Prove it..."

He took my left hand, opened his mouth and brought it to his canines. Suddenly, they grew into fangs which poked my finger and made it start to bleed slowly. Then he the blood away, healing the small wound.

"Are you afraid?"

"No..... What about your special ability?"

"I have the ability to heal people..."

He gently grabbed my right arm, placing a hand over the broken part and a glowing green light appeared below his palm. I felt the bone slowly start to knit itself back together. I was stunned by amusement. After two short minutes, it was completely healed. He put his hands on my sides and I felt my ribs slowly heal too. But this time it took longer, taking about five and a half minutes. He pulled away, asking once more,

"Believe me now?"

I nodded and asked,

"If you have the ability to heal, then what can the others do?"

He smiled and answered,

"CNU hyung can change peoples emotions, kind of like mind manipulation. But he almost never uses it unless its an emergency. He thinks its mean to manipulate minds. Baro's ability is to read people's minds when ever he feels like it. He can choose any person he wants to read their mind. Sandeul can control fire and light. It kind of figures since he's really warm hearted and smiley all of the time. And last but not least, Gongchan can control water and ice. It also sometimes fits his personality. He can be cold to people sometimes, and sometimes he just goes with the flow with what everyone does."

I nodded, taking in all of the information. All of this time, they've been hiding this big secret. And since they're vampires, of course they're going to be good looking. That's probably why they're the kingkas of the school. Jinyoung pulled me out of my thoughts,

"Shall we leave? I'll walk you home."

"Umm...... About that...."

"Hmm?"

"My parents kinda kicked me out of the house tonight... for the rest of my life... They said that they didn't want to see my face ever again."

"Omo! How mean! Looks like you're going to live with vampires now!"

He gave me a smile.

"I-if that's alright with you guys!"

"C'MON!!! All of them practically love you as a dongsaeng! They would NEVER say no to you living with us!!! Let's go!"

He quickly got up and dragged me to their house. Sometimes I wonder how he can really be a vampire....

 

YAAAAY!!!! I finished this chapter!!! I hope you like it~ anyways, comment and subsribe! it makes me smile every time that I get notified of those two things! :D Read below to see how Baro REALLY got dragged into playing Go Fish!!!! :D :D :D

(How Baro REALLY got dragged into playing Go Fish)

-Baro's POV-

"Come onnnnnnn~ Please Baroooooooooo-ah/hyung??????" 

Aish, these guys! They're begging me to play that stupid card game called Go Fish. Jinyoung yelled,

"SANDEUL-AH! GONGCHAN-AH! BECOME A TEAM AND ATTACK HIM WITH YOUR AEGYO!!!!"

Sandeul asked,

"Why me? Gongchan-ah should be the only one to do it. He's the maknae!"

"So what?! You're Mr. Smiley! Or Mr. Sunshine! Maybe you can melt Baro-ah's icy heart!

"Aish!!! Fine~"

They used their aegyo on me, but it didn't work! Then all of the sudden, I was enveoped into a giant group hug and everyone except CNU hyung was pouting at me. I read their thoughts,

*I hope he plays~*

*I have a bad feeling about this...*

*HUGGYYYY~*

*He better not do a spin move and throw us off..... Crap, he probably heard that....*

I smirked at that last thought. Thanks Sandeul hyung! I did a spin move and all of them flew off of me.

*HAHAHA! I'm victorious!!*

Suddenly Gongchan had an evil smile plastered on his face. 

*Uh-oh... His evil smiles mean something bad is about to happen... CRAP*

I was pushed over onto the ground, but I landed on my knees. Gongchan froze my legs and feet to the floor and yelled,

"VICTORY!!!! Now, about the game, Go Fish..... Let's play!!!"

 

XD THE END~ (of this chapter tho LOL)