Chapter 6

Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster

-Erin's POV-

As we arrived, there were only a few people around, and they didn't mind us. Probably because most of them were boys. We skipped over to an empty bench and didn't have to wait long for Jinyoung oppa and CNU oppa to arrive. 

"Aish... I can't believe I actually skipped like that..." Baro muttered under his breath.

"So what? It's not like people were watching!" I smiled at him.

The six of us spent our remaining time just in a few conversations before the early bell rang. Everybody went their seperate ways and Sandeul walked me to my class, since he was next door to me. It was a seven minute walk to our class and we had ten minutes to get there. Everyone was rushing around us, but we took our time and strolled. We had one more minute until class started, but I was suddenly pushed against the lockers by Sandeul oppa.

"O-oppa, what's wrong?"

I stared at me, his eyes starting to glow bright red. Wait, he wasn't staring at me, but he was staring at my neck. His expression looked serious and hungry. He slowly bent down to my neck, and as soon as his fangs poked at my skin, he pulled away, blinking hard.

"S-sorry, Erin-ah... I didn't mean to do that! I haven't drank for two days in a row."

"It's alright..."

He stepped away so that we could continue walking. As we neared my class first, the bell rang. Sandeul walked me to the door and hugged me goodbye. I walked into the classroom, earning glares.

"Nice of you to join us, Erin." The teacher glared at me.

"Sorry that I was late." I bowed.

"It's fine, go to your seat."

I nodded and went over to my seat which was by the window. Classes passed by slowly, I ate lunch with my oppas and went home with them. Baro and I took a detour since Jinyoung asked us to go buy some more groceries.

"Don't forget to buy me some candy, Erin-ah!" Sandeul yelled with grin.

"Don't worry, I will!"

And we were off to go to the grocery store which was down a few blocks away from where we were. We walked in and greeted the lady at the register and started shopping. We bought all of the things that we needed and left until I realized,

"Sandeul oppa's candy!!! We forgot to buy some!"

"Let's go back then,"

Right as we approached the store, Baro stopped and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"What's wrong?"

"...Your parents are here..."

I paused as a wave of nervousness overcame me. He asked,

"Did you still want to go in?"

I slowly nodded and answered,

"We can go, but let's try not to be seen by them."

"Okay." We walked back in, silently re-greeting the lady at the register and walked to the candy isle. Just then, Baro grabbed my waist, everything got blurry for half of a second, and we were suddenly in the meat section.

"Your parents were about to cross the isle and look down it. I hear them thinking about you... They're plotting something to bring you back home."

I couldn't say anything... more like think of anything. A minute later, we returned to the candy isle and picked up some candy and went to the check-out line. We bought the candy and left, but as we walked out, a familiar voice yelled, 

"PARK, ERIN!" it was my umma and appa....

"What?"

They ran over to us.

"We're so sorry! Please, Erin, please! Come back home to us! We can't live without you!"

I shook my head,

"No. I'm sorry. Sorry that I can't be a 'perfect boy' for you. I decline your offer to let me live with you."

My umma yelled,

"I'm your umma! You do as I say! I OWN you!"

My appa stared Baro oppa down.

"Who's this young man?"

Baro stared back at him with a glare that showed hate,

"The names Baro."

"Have you been dating my daughter?!"

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't."

"That's all of the information I needed."

My umma and appa grabbed me and dragged me away from Baro. I dropped the groceries and yelled,

"Baro oppa!!!"

"Erin-ah!"

Suddenly ten people came out from hiding and surrounded him with weapons. Tears poured down my cheeks as I was dragged all the way back home. They threw me into my room and spat,

"Glad you're back home! Our neighbors were getting suspicious of why you weren't around! Don't even dare think of leaving this place!"

I rolled my eyes at them and felt a slap in my face. My appa had slapped me and scolded,

"Don't roll your eyes at us!" 

They left and slammed the door, and I heard a latch on the outside, slide against the door frame. They've officially locked me in here from the outside. I looked towards the window. The blinds were down and they installed metal bars over the window so that I couldn't escape.

*Dang it, how am I going to get out? How am I going to contact Baro? Omo!!! He's in trouble!!! I need to get out of here!* 

No matter how much I tried escaping, I failed. Around dinner time, I heard the front door slam, as if my parents left. That night, around 11pm, they came home, opened my door and threw in a banana, and set down a glass half filled with water.

"There's your dinner. Be greatful that we're feeding you."

*Aishh... only a banana and hardly any water?*

I slowly ate the banana, savoring the taste since I was so hungry! Five minutes passed and my parents barged in with their whip and baseball bat.

*What'd I do this time?*

"Looks like you fell in love with someone recently, huh?"

*Baro oppa*

"N-no, I never liked him that way!"

Okay, maybe I did have a small crush on him, but I never thought about it around him.

"Doesn't matter, we don't like you hanging around boys."

That night, they beat me like no other day. For sure, I was broken once more and was bleeding. I still had wounds from the last time this happened, and they reopened. I guess Jinyoung oppa must have missed them. My parents left, relocking the door and I layed on the ground. My eyelids started to feel heavy as I stared at the window sill once more. Those familiar bright red eyes were back and staring straight at me.

After I blinked twice, he disappeared from my sight. Five seconds later, I heard the front door break down. It was completely quiet for a minute before I heard two shrieks come from my umma and appa at the same time. I wonder what had happened out there. After seven long minutes, my door unlocked and slowly creaked open by itself. It was dark in my room, and I couldn't see who was standing in the door way, causing me to get scared.

*I-I wonder w-whos at th-the door...*

I looked up and saw two pairs of bright red eyes that stared down at me.

"Erin-ah,"

"..."

The one with the more bloodthirsty looking eyes walked to my side and my cheek. A tear rolled down my cheek,

"B-Baro oppa..."

I started to feel light headed from so much bloodloss and passed out. 

 

 

YAAAAAAAAAY~ Baro oppa and mystery B1A4 member TO THE RESCUE!!!!! :D GUESS WHO IT IS~ tee hee! please comment and subscribe! if you do, i'll send Baro oppa and Gongchan to hug you! ;D