Anything Yet?

Meet Me.
Youngjae's POV
 
I was just lounging on my sofa just watching some TV. I was having a nice convo with Daehyun on MeetMe. *I should really ask him out again.* I soon was drawn away from my phone and TV when I heard my door bell go off. I put my phone down and got up off the sofa heading over to the door.
 
I opened the door and to my surprise it was Himchan and Jongup standing at my door. "Why are you two here?" I asked them. They just pushed passed me entering my house.
 
"Uh, yeah come on in then." I just shut the door. I then turned to wards them and they were just standing there.
 
"I don't want to ask again, but why are you here?" I asked them again. Himchan lifted up his phone. It was the MeetMe app and he had a friends request. My eyes lit up and I smiled.
 
"Omo, no way! Accept it." I told him. He just lowered his phone.
 
"What? You'd said you'd do it." He rolled his eyes and finially hit the add friend button. He then showed the phone to me. "Happy now?" I simply nodded my head.
 
"The only thing left is you messaging him." 
 
"What? No, he should message me first." He said. I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Be a man and make the first move." He sighed and went to go send him a message. I then turned to Jongup.
 
"Anything yet?" I asked him and he just shook his head.
 
"Not yet." I ruffled his hair.
 
"Don't worry. You're cute so you'll get a friends request soon." I told him. He just nodded his head in respose. I turned back facing Himchan.
 
"If he doesn't message me back; I'm going to get you." He said. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.
 
"Stop being so negative, jeesh." I turned both of them around and pushed over to the sofa and shoved them down on it. 
 
"We will sit here and wait together." I pointed to Jongup. "For your first friends request." Then pointed to Himchan. "And for your message back from Yongguk." I smiled and sat down in between them. "Now lets watch some TV." I told them. I faced the TV and just sat there just watching TV waiting paitnetly.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry I haven't updated in 2 days. I've been kinda busy. And sorry for the short chapter.